Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Old Guard -open- Empty The Old Guard -open-

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:40 pm
Baltazar had traveled a far distance in the world thus far, but his mind felt so strange. It was weird not having a place to go home to at times he sometimes literally forgot about this place. His senses were sharp and well he was a fairly strong being. But he didn't know why he was with Shadow's Fall they just seemed like the right choice at the moment for him. Why not join this organization, they were strong and had alot to offer people who would join them right. He carried no weapons on his form, he'd been rubbing his beard softly. What was going on, his mind hurt so much. How did he end up here again, he wasn't really sure of much. He didn't feel evil, perhaps that was just something he would need to think about. The male's eyes looked over the section he was walking in. He'd been in the village before, though mostly lost and not really known for much. His race wasn't really known, he had an evil aura but came across as a Shinigami. What world was this he wondered to himself, he couldn't really figure this out if he tried.

His hand lowered from his beard, he examined it taking in each detail of it. He didn't know what to think about it, but he slowly sat still just smiling and thinking to himself. Nothing was really going on, he wasn't sure what this place was at the moment. He was struggling to remember a couple things, due to his powers from what he started to dig up. He was always having problems with his memory.

"..What an odd..place.." Was all he said, this came from one of the Second in command of the Second Circle, perhaps the knights did have a reason to worry. His eyes of gray looked away from his hand at last deciding to take into consideration everything around him.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

The Old Guard -open- Empty Re: The Old Guard -open-

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:02 am
His eyes of grey glanced to the man, he was sure it was a demon that much was sure. The feeling nd so on were very good give away's. But his eyes looked away from the sky, the man was lost slightly. He had no weapons able to be seen on person or otherwise. The weapons he used at the moment had no form till he made them such. He listened to the male now, he'd introduce himself. But not as anything special, why bother giving himself a special treatment or anything like that. He was simply wandering around as he always had, despite being a member of this organization. It was just another job, did it have a price. Very likely it was that the price and choices he made were similar to his own. He couldn't feel the Arrancar reiatsu that he once gave off so proudly, now it was simply this Shinigami Reiatsu. The only traces that may of been could only point towards him being a Vizard. He spoke now, hearing himself address as an Arrancar. A being he wasn't, not to his knowledge anyways.

"I am a Shinigami..and my name is Baltazar..Volga..Second Circle Grandduke.." He said the sentence somewhat empty as he finished it, he'd corrected the boy on his race. Though he began wondering if he was an arrancar. He'd not seen many Shinigami use these blasts of light he could. Hollows had before, he blinked his eyes thinking about it for a moment. But it wasn't of any matter, he was a Shinigami a former Captain, who'd been abandoned. Nothing more, it wasn't important where or why. But he didn't truly care either, his Zanpakutō wasn't normal either now that he thought about it. But the thinking caused him some pain in his mind, so he stopped before it went any further.

Cross Out
Cross Out
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Old Guard -open- Left_bar_bleue0/0The Old Guard -open- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:42 am
"About damn time." The figure stated while coming from the shadows behind the two already there. His blade dragged against the ground, creating screeches and sparks that flew up in the air. The man was clapping, just randomly. Slowly, and loudly. The claps got louder and louder as he neared the group. He stopped right as he saw the demon, and what looked like to be a shinigami. Cross smiled, bowing slightly. "Cross Setsuzoku. 2nd Circle Archduke." He wasn't meaning to appear hostile, so he smiled and did all that good stuff. HIs red eyes quickly shifted towards the demon.

"So you two are part of shadowfall as well, I presume?"
He commented, not sure of the conversation beforehand, but he digressed. He walked forward a little more, holding up his blade this time so the sounds and sparks from earlier did not happen. His red hair blew slightly, covering his eyebrows as he turned his head to the right, flipping his hair. His chest was covered with a silver and black coat, halfway zipped down showing his flawless skin, and toned body, HIs hollow hole teases where his belly button resides.

"Shinigami or not, He is our ally." He muttered, walking over beside Volga, folding his arms as he leaned back slightly.
Anonymous

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:52 am
Baltazar looked at the form of Cross now, so this was him, it was interesting. Baltazar didn't show much interest though in either person. The questions about why a shinigami would come to those lands were a bit odd. He'd never thought about why, his head hurt a bit from all this bloody thinking. Well least women weren't chasing him around and trying to kill him today yet. He didn't quite get a chance to answer the questions from Eric. He just decided it was time to answer the question regardless. He didn't really know why he was there, but where else should he be. The Soul Society, that land felt familiar and yet. His body belonged here as did his mind, he was a former Captain wasn't he. What was this one so concerned about. It was really bit hard to not look at the facts here, his gaze shifted between the two. Cross felt familiar, perhaps he and Cross were similar in someway. But he just couldn't figure it out at all, his mind was in too many shambles. He did understand one thing, he was an Arch Duke.

"Baltazar Volga Second Circle....Grand Duke.. I don't know what I am doing here..my memories are gone..everything is..all I can do is kill my enemies and the enemies of the Shadow's Fall.."He said calmly and looked towards the Archduke, though he didn't bow his head into dirt or act like a groveling idiot. He simply couldn't figure out where and when, so killing the enemies of Shadows Fall and his own was the answer for now.

Cross Out
Cross Out
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Old Guard -open- Left_bar_bleue0/0The Old Guard -open- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:51 pm

Cross looked back and forth from the demon and Shinigami. His eyes shifted with each exchange, his neck stayed in the position it was when he arrived. "What this demon is saying is true, ya know. You were given that rank for a reason. Even if you don't know it, others do. You need to find that, and embrace it." Cross paused while he thought about his own rank. "Like mine. i am A Archduke for a reason. I know that reason, and I embrace it. If you don't have Power, You don;t have anything to protect." Cross unfolded his arms, placing them near his blade as he lifted it up slowly. He hated the way his blade dragged against the ground all the time. He tried everything, and every way to get it off. But no, It always hit the ground. Sighing, he looked at the demon.

"Even though you are right. The way you put things. Even to own allies. It needs to calm down slightly. You're not killing one here, so it;s not necessary." Cross said in a mild tone. He wasn't trying to start anything. He just wanted to calm things down slightly. After saying those choice of words, he walked around slowly looking over the demon and shinigami.

"Who are you again?" He said, Pointing towards the demon with a confused look.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Anonymous

Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:07 pm
Baltazar chuckled somewhat both had misunderstood what the man was saying to an extent. He didn't mean he knew not his purpose here, he knew not anything basically. He would explain this a tad better this time, perhaps then they would understand. "Beyond my name, I know not my history, I know my job here..and that's all..I have memory loss to a high degree.." However they were both right, nothing was wrong with being calm and collective. His hand retreated to his pockets, he didn't seem to carry a weapon at the moment still. He stretched a bit yawning, he gave a slight nod. He wasn't really depressed, just been pondering things about his past and what he'd been before hand. It wasn't important at all though, he was just a warrior now. Well one with a job, he needed to look the part. Baltazar wasn't used to people either, they'd just found him wandering around aimlessly and living life. Baltazar or Volga as many called him, he smiled somewhat and sighed a bit.

"Well..it doesn't matter really, I am only here to guard allies and kill enemies..That's the purpose I've chosen in place of whatever past dream or destiny laid before my feet, Captains die before me..I need not be reminded of it..Lord Archduke at your leave."

He wasn't an emotional man he simply was a lazy man. His hand reached out pointing off at the distance, this hand was a weapon. So was the other, things he could do always on his mind. Frequently he wondered about the powers he had, they weren't that of a hollow or a Shinigami. He felt nothing similar to life, but he wasn't dead he was here. It wasn't important now, he needed to focus on the task at hand. He'd hid his thoughts behind the veil of nothing his face seemed to keep, a somewhat smirk on it at all times. The happiness could always appear to be real on his features.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum