Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letting Him Know [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Letting Him Know [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Letting Him Know [Closed] Empty Letting Him Know [Closed]

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:15 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari had just returned from a mission. When she got home, Kuro was already in bed. She sat there for a while, wondering how she was going to tell him what happened. She wanted to do nothing more than cry, but she refused. At this point, her entire personality was being forced under. She had to keep herself from speaking, giggling, laughing, and from anything else that would use her voice, so... she couldn't even cry like she wanted. She stood there in the room, just watching him sleep. The more she thought about it, the worse she felt. It was like she was back at start. She felt like everything she had come to enjoy in life was stripped away from her with one stupid mistake. How was she going to deal with this.... again.

After a while, she finally slipped into bed. She fell asleep, pushing the horrid thoughts of the day behind her. Once dawn was coming, before the sun even began to rise and as if she was on her own alarm system, her eyes shot open. She quickly and quietly tried getting out of bed and not to wake him. She wasn't ready to face him yet, so she wanted to make a quick get away. "I can't believe... I am running from him..." she thought as she slipped her shoes back on and hurried towards the door. "Last night... I couldn't even wake him up and now I still don't have the nerve to tell him... What am I going to do?" she thought as she opened the door and left. The sun began to raise and she hurried her way out of the barracks and towards Squad Four. She wanted to visit someone that she had dropped off before she returned home.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letting Him Know [Closed] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Letting Him Know [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Letting Him Know [Closed] Empty Re: Letting Him Know [Closed]

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:35 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

A good breath in, and large breath out. That was the peaceful rhythms of Kuro's sleep. He was out for the count, his body and mind completely asleep from the intensity of his work. He didn't even realize it when Kaminari entered the room, but his body recognized her warmth when she entered the bed, as it embraced her to warm her as was its habit. Normally, he would have stayed awake to meet her, but he had been exhausted...

The next morning, as Kaminari was attempting to leave, Kuro's torso rose off the bed, as his eyes opened and looked at Kaminari, his eyes gray in color. "And where, little bride, are YOU going today?" He said, his smile quickly rising exponentially into a mad one. "You NEVERRRRRRRRR leave that fast, leaving him here, with that guilty look on your face." He said, as his smile reached its absolute peak, Kuro's teeth in full view to her. Piero... was completely in control of his unconscious body.

"You're cheating on him, aren't you. You clever little bride."

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letting Him Know [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Letting Him Know [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Kaminari jumped in shock at the voice that spoke to her just before she was able to leave. She stopped walking and turned back towards Kuro... No... "Piero..." she thought as her eyes narrowed, glaring at him. She closed the door that she had been planning to leave through and leaned up against it, staring at Piero. His smile was strange. She didn't like it. And when he spoke, she was definitely unsure of how to react. For one, the word 'cheating' confused her. She had heard it and even read about it when it comes to relationships, but she had yet to fully understand and grasp it's meaning. She knew cheating was a bad thing, whether it be in a game or in relationships. What she was doing was not bad in her mind. She was just unsure of how to tell Kuro what was going on with her. But, since she knew she wasn't cheating. She just stared at Piero and slowly shook her head no. She did not open her mouth, knowing it would be disastrous if she hurt Kuro in any way. Although she did wonder. "Right now he's Piero... What would happen to Kuro if I spoke to Piero... I'm too scared to take a chance... I don't really want to hurt either of them."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letting Him Know [Closed] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Letting Him Know [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:11 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kekekekeke...

Piero merely watched Kaminari, as she looked back at him and shook her head. He had the strangest look on his face still as he watched her, before he opened his mouth again. "Don't you even KNOW what cheating IS? It's when you go AGAINST your partner by betraying them. Why do you look so GUILTY if you aren't cheating?" HE remarked as he watched her, before his smile finally vanished from his face, his eyes narrowing. "And why the hell can't you just give me a verbal answer. It's cowardly and just confirms my suspicions. It makes me nearly certain of what I believe." He said simply, as he threw the covers off, clad only in boxers as he got out of the bed, still smiling as he watlked towards her, his eyes staring at hers, waiting for her to give him an answer... any answer... as he approached, closer and closer...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:18 pm

Kaminari looked away as Piero spoke once again. She just shook her head when he asked her if she understood what cheating was. When he gave an explanation, she wondered if that was what she was doing, but no. She refused to call it that. She was not cheating on him and nor would she say she was. As he asked her about why she refused to speak, she brought her hand up to her throat, hoping that he'd catch on. When Kuro and Kaminari first met, she wasn't able to speak normally, so she wondered if Piero would even remember that. It had been so long and so much had happened since then, she doubted that he would get it, but still.. she hoped. As he got out of bed, she looked back towards him with widened eyes. She wasn't going to run. She wasn't going to turn away from him. She felt that would confirm his little suspicions even more, so she refused to do it. Instead, she stood there with her back against the door and watched him, wondering what he was doing and why he was just coming closer and closer to her.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:40 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Piero stopped moving, inches away from her face. He noticed she had been pointing to her throat, and indeed he did remember how she had barely spoken when they had first met. "So now you're not talking. You know, back when you first met us... You rarely spoke as well. Hell if we ever knew why, you never explained that, did ya? KEKEKEKEKE." He laughed, turning his back to her before glancing about the room, before walking over to the stove they had.

His hand laid on the one frying pan that the couple maintained, the only thing that could make pancakes. He held it up into the air, turnign about so she could clearly see it. "Snap." He said, as he pulled on the metal... and bent it completely in half, rendering it unable to cook another pancake, trying to force, trying to MAKE Kaminari react vocally, as he was now interested in the prospect of such a challenge...

He was a jester, after all...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Kaminari felt as if she were shrinking right in front of Piero. She felt as if she had been backed into a corner by an enemy and had no way out. She felt trapped and there was nothing she could do about it. She wanted to run, but it would only make things worse. Who knows what Piero would tell Kuro if she left him alone now. She didn't want Kuro thinking anything bad. It was hard enough having to deal with everything else that was going on. She didn't want to add that to her list of things to deal with. As he turned away from her and walked towards a frying pan, she raised an eyebrow, rather confused on what he was doing. He bent it. This... irritated her, but she wasn't going to 'snap' over it. She'd probably end up going out and buying a new one. When in the world has she ever been one to actually 'snap' under pressure or out of anger. She couldn't remember an instance that would make him think that she would. She only glanced down to the pan and back up at him, confused and then just shook her head at him. "I will not let him bully me into doing what he wants. I refuse!"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:02 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

One of Kuro's eyes twitched as his hands mangled the pan, seeing it had no effect on her. He then simply closed his eyes, dropping the pan as he reached over, grabbing a knife from the silverware of the table. He narrowed his eyes at her, as he began speaking. "Yaknow, I looked through my dear idiot master's files once." He began, as a smile formed upon his face.

"From one file I noticed he was crying and then began to self mutilate himself. So I'm thinking, what better then to make him happy but..." He said as he reached his knife out, pressing it against Kuro's palm... and then drawing it down his right arm, the human arm, as blood began to spill from Kuro's arm. Then, Piero opened his mouth, as an unconscious Kuro began to gasp, and then scream from the massive amounts of pain coming to him from his arm.

"I didn't want to go this far, but you're proving very uncooperative, very unentertained... but I ask you this now. Are you not entertained?" He asked between Kuro's cries, as a massive smile appeared on his face... even as tears began to spill from the Shinigami-Ziamichi's eyes from the pain.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:28 am

Kaminari's eyes widened as he watched Piero grab the knife. She wasn't sure exactly what he was going to do with it, but when she saw him cut Kuro, her heart sank and rage raised up from the pit of her stomach. One thing Kuro had not become aware of since their last mission, was how powerful Kaminari had become recently. It's not that she kept it a secret from him, but instead she did not feel it was necessary to use any of her power around him. She knew that with Kuro she was safe. And looking at this now, even Piero didn't seem to actually want to hurt her. He could have taken that knife and hurt her, but instead he cut himself. Foolish, but effective. Kaminari had a blank look on her face now. She glanced down to the knife. Then she looked to the blood and then she turned her head back to Piero. "This man... is an idiot." she thought to herself, about Piero, not Kuro.

"I'm not falling for it..." Kaminari narrowed her eyes at Piero, the very essence of her stare becoming cold towards him and fierce. She was not going to speak just because this person wanted her to. Piero didn't mean very much to her. His existence was merely to keep Kuro alive and powerful. That is all that Piero was to Kaminari. A tool. It was too bad she couldn't tell him that either. She would have liked to see the look on his face when she spoke something like that towards him. Either way, it was time for her to take care of this fool. Kaminari reached out and grabbed onto Kuro's wrist. No mercy. She pulled him towards her and without any hesitation behind it at all, she bent her right leg and shot it straight upwards towards the underlining of Kuro's jaw. Not only was this move quick, it was powerful. She doubted that Piero would think that she would actually strike Kuro's body, so this was more than likely going to be a shocker for him. After that, she let him go and then she finally spoke to him, which was going to shock and hurt him more.

"Piero... You are an idiot." Kaminari said in a very cold tone, "You act like your some big bad powerful being, but you're not. You, Piero... You are a tool. A tool to keep Kuro alive and a tool to make him more powerful when he needs it. If he dies, so do you. Sure, there are chances that you can take over, like you have now, but if that ever happens fully... know that I will kill you. I will not hesitate to preserve the memory of the man I love. I will annihilate you if you ever decide to take his body over, so right now... your best chance of survival... is to shut up and do as Kuro says." What she was saying didn't have really anything to do with what was going on, but she figured that once he heard the horrid effects of her voice attacking the very energy he held dear, that he would understand why she was not speaking. The fierce look in her eye would also give hints that she was not messing around. She knew she had become powerful and if Kuro's body was taken, she would kill him... or die trying.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:11 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

"How very… sad."

The voice of Piero said, seeing that even as he cut across Kuro's arm she still refused to speak. It was a bit disheartening, he thought gleefully, but then she did something he had not expected, grabbing his wrist and pulling him downwards, as her knee rose up to hit him square in the jaw.

Kuro's body blinked as it focused on Kaminari, talking and shouting at him. He felt kind of dizzy; wondering why his jaw hurt so bad and his arm was bleeding as he tried to focus on what she was saying. However, something was wrong. He felt lightheaded for some reason as she spoke, as he tried to look at the floor to get his balance. He reached one hand up to his hand, wincing as he felt a pounding headache begin to set in. Then for some reason, he found that he wasn't able to breathe. He reached out, clinging to Kaminari, not sure what was wrong with him but knowing something was wrong as she finished speaking, Kuro not hearing a single word of it as he tried to speak.

"K-Kaminari… I can't… breathe…!" He told her, as he winced and felt even more dizzy, having to hold himself up against the door as he shut his eyes tight, in a state of stress, wondering what was going on, where he was, and why he was so damaged…

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum