Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letting Him Know [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Letting Him Know [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Letting Him Know [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Letting Him Know [Closed]

Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:15 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

She smiled happily to Kuro as he poked her a few times and then even twitched when she felt him hit one of her tickle spots. Hearing him explain the Kidō, it did begin to sound familiar, or at least she knew what he was getting at. Kaminari's mind suddenly realized what he was talking about and she pulled up her paper and pen once more. She began writing and stuck her tongue out as if she were concentrating really hard on what she was writing. Once she was finished, she handed him the note and smiled. She felt really bad having to write everything down now, but it was all she could really do without the use of the Kidō he was mentioning. It was going to be hard to cast a Kidō like that every single time she wanted to talk to someone. Sometimes, writing was just easier and took a lot less energy.

The Note: Actually I know what you are talking about. Tenteikura is what it is called if I remember right. Yeah, I could use that and I am pretty skilled in Kidō, but I can't expect myself to be able to do that all the time... There are just some things that can't be done without speaking... Like marrying you. I won't be able to say I do.

Kaminari lowered her head in sadness again. She really wanted to be able to say those two words that for hundreds of years girls wanted to say. She was so close to doing it, so close to giving all of herself to Kuro and this happened... The thought of it upset her even more than she let on. In truth, she wanted to scream, cry, throw things, and just destroy stuff. She just held herself back and kept control of these insane emotions.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letting Him Know [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Letting Him Know [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:33 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro watched as she got out ANOTHER piece of paper, blinking as she stuck out her tongue and giggling to himself slightly at the action. It was just one of those things about Kaminari that he loved; he loved everything about her, of course, but the way she always tried so hard, even causing things like her tongue sticking out as a result, showed him why he had asked her to marry him. Not that he thought of it that way; he just thought of how funny it was of her to do that and how much he liked it.

Finally she handed him the note. His right hand extended as he took it, bringing the note up to his face as he read the words, sticking out his tongue to mimic hers as he thought. He thought long, thought hard; he was trying to figure out what to do. He realized what a problem this was; he himself kind of felt tired from just saying those few things to her, but hadn't really noticed it due to his natural hyperactivity.

He gently set down the note, before reaching out a hand and taking Kaminari's into his own. He could feel it, even if she was holding it back, feel it in the tenseness of her muscles as she had written about how she wouldn't be able to speak at their wedding, or other times that a person had to use voice. HE of course hadn't remembered what the actual Kidō's name was; he wasn't very familiar with it and probably would have hurt himself if he had tried too hard to remember it.

He squeezed her hand, lightly, looking up to her, his left hand holding out the paper to her other hand. "Then what can we do to help fix it?" He asked her, his eyes wide and accepting of any solution she could come up with to remedy their situation. He released her hand gently, brushing his thumb against the back of her hand reassuringly as he gave her the paper, waiting for whatever it was that she would write out.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letting Him Know [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Letting Him Know [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Kaminari was completely unaware of the fact that she stuck her tongue out while she was writing. When she saw Kuro do it, she had a smile form on her face and giggled, thinking that it was really cute. Of course, she didn't know he was mimicking her because she didn't know she did it in the first place. As he read the note and she was looking away, she kept thinking to herself and trying to come up with some sort of solution, but nothing came to her mind. The only thing she thought of was to postpone the wedding. Although a date had never even been made in this situation, she felt that pushing it off for a while was going to be the only way that she could maybe find a way to speak again. As she felt his hand take hold of hers, she tried to relax, but it was really hard for her since so much was going on. Taking another piece of paper, she began writing down the only solution that she was able to come up with. She tightened her hands around his while she showed him the note and tried to fight the urge to cry.

The Note: "I hate this. I really do, but the only thing I can think of is to not even plan the wedding yet. We aren't in a rush, so it should be okay. I don't mind telling people I'm engaged to you! It's actually kind of fun. The idea of knowing that I have promised myself to you makes me happy. I hope that this solution is okay, at least for now. I can't think of anything else." Once she would see that he was done with the note, she'd move closer to him and lay her head on his shoulder, wrapping her arms tightly around him and holding herself to him. This was the one place that she would always feel loved and safe. Nothing in this world was more important to Kaminari than Kuro. Nothing.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letting Him Know [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Letting Him Know [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:22 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro looked down at her hand as it tightened aroun dhis own, a slightly worried look in his eyes but glad that she could hold onto him for support as she wrote. As she handed him the note his eyes widened and then smallened in sadness. He really did not want to delay the wedding when he thought about how happy Kaminari had looked when hae had asked her to marry him. He was devastated, and couldn't have moved a single inch until she leaned her head against him, hugging him.

He gripped her tightly, holding her to himself as he showed his complete trust in her. "Nariri, I'm so, so sorry this had to happen. I know how much you were looking forwards to this. But we'll get your voice back. We'll find a way. We've done harder than this. You remember the zombies? You remember that horrible shadowy mist and the man without a face? We've stood down horrors. And we'll stand down this." He said, some strength returning to his voice as he comforted Kaminari, but still having some small amount of sadness, but... with a hope.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Kaminari thought about how she felt at the moment. She thought about everything they had gone through, including those that Kuro had mentioned. She thought about the problems they had, obstacles they face, and then pushed off to all of the fun and happy moments they had. Kaminari just smiled. She pulled herself all the way onto his lap and laid her head on his chest as she began writing once more. This time, she allowed him to watch as she wrote instead of hiding it. "Although it's hard and things like this seem to just keep happening... It's okay. I don't want to postpone the wedding. I don't want to push anything like that off, but... I know the day it happens and I will finally be able to say 'I do' that every single moment we have waited will be worth it..." She showed him the paper, keeping her hand over one part that she wrote, and looked up to him, smiling as she watched him read it. Leaning in, she placed a kiss on his cheek and laid her head right back down on his shoulder. She then removed her hand to show him the rest. "As long as I am with you, my world is perfect... So everything will be okay."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:29 am
Thread Closed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum