Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letting Him Know [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Letting Him Know [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Letting Him Know [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Letting Him Know [Closed]

Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:54 am

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari's eyes widened momentarily as she realized that Piero had done exactly what she thought he was going to do. As Kuro spoke, she narrowed her eyes in irritation at Piero's cowardice. Kaminari stopped her speaking and reached out and grabbed Kuro, pulling him over to the bed and gently laying him down, making sure his head hit the pillow. She knew the effects of her own voice. She was glad she did not scream, because if she had, Kuro would be needed immediate and extreme medical attention. With how close the two were when she began speaking, Kaminari would have definitely done some major damage to him. She was thankful that this was not the case. The most he would feel is a headache, dizziness, blurry vision, lightheaded and the urge to throw up. She sat down on the side of the bed with him, pulling a cloth out of a drawer and set it on his arm to stop the bleeding. "Piero... You fucking pussy..." with her even thinking words such as this, it was obvious that Kaminari was beyond angry. Although, she wondered if Piero even got her message.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letting Him Know [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Letting Him Know [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:39 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro felt as Kaminari led him back to the bed. In his current state, he wasn't able to resist, not that he'd want to. Instead, he merely looked at Kaminari's eyes, a wondering look in his eyes as she put a cloth around his arm and he began to feel slightly better overall. "...Yaknow" He said, looking up at her and blinking.

"This is a lot like back when we'd both get admitted into the hospital all the time." He said, his smile comng back to his goofty face as he remembered all the times they had ended up at the squad four barracks, and the other person would show up to give one another company and help tend to their various wounds. His stretching black left hand came up as he brushed the hair on the left side of her face. "...So what happened? Piero?" He asked, glancing downwards. He had most likely done this to himself; more accurately, the fact that he had Piero insideof him had done this. "...I'm sorry." He said, realizing he most likely had hurt her. Although he realized pretty quickly something; Kaminari had very much matured. Earlier, she would have been absolutely beside herself over what had happened, now she was helping him back with a kind of cold precision. Kuro wasn't really sure what he thought about that… or if he liked it, for that matter, as it the thought of a cold and distant Nariri just didn't seem logical to him, but then he had just woke up and she had just returned from a mission, now was the time for reunion, not philosophy…

No matter how much it secretly worried the white-haired vice captain...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letting Him Know [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Letting Him Know [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Kaminari had not even opened her mouth to reply to him. Hearing him talk about things that had happened in the past, she wanted to smile, but something prevented her from doing so. It was what she was going to have to some how let him know without hurting him. It's easy to just write things down on a piece of paper, but he hated reading because of his work. She stood up, taking the cloth and then turned towards the kitchen. She walked over, wet the cloth in the sink to rinse out the blood, and then walked back over, setting it back on the wound that Piero caused. Her eyes narrowed in anger as she looked at the wound, but then she calmed a bit when Kuro spoke to her. He apologized, something he really did not need to do. It made her feel sort of guilty. She couldn't tell him anything or reassure him without hurting him in the process. A small blush came to her cheeks when she realized there was one thing that she could do.

Bringing in a small breath, she smiled softly and leaned over him. She brought her lips down to his as she brought her right hand up towards the side of his face, gently caressing his cheek. She closed her eyes, holding the kiss there for only a moment, and then pulled away. She gave a reassuring smile and brought his hand into hers, avoiding the wounded arm. "I wish I could just tell him... I hope he doesn't think that I'm upset with him or anything... I..." she felt a single tear fall from her eye and down her cheek and immediately turned away, "Oh great, now he's going to think something major is wrong..."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letting Him Know [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Letting Him Know [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:56 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro blinked as Kaminari leaned into him, her lips coming up to meet his as he returned her kiss, blinking as she brushed his cheek with her hand. His eyes looked up at her, wide and lacking of underestanding, before he sat up slightly, putting his arm around her as he returned the kiss right back, before brushing her face gently right below her eye. "...What is it you were saying earlier, Nariri?" He asked her, calmly, still not having understood what had made him feel so sick and as this thought occurred to him he suddenly blinked, pushing Kaminari slightly away. "Darnit! If I have come down with something then you will too…" He said, honest worry in his voice as he looked at Kaminari, saddened that he could not embrace her because of his sickness. "...Well… either way, how was your mission?" He asked, still not quite getting what was what yet.

In fact, it was quite interesting. If she had not been able to speak and he had known that, he could just have used or even she have used a particular Kidō to communicate through thought. If he had known why she couldn't speak he would also have wondered why this did not occur to her herself… after all…

Kaminari had been in the shinigami academy more recently than he.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Kaminari did not understand why he pushed her away at first, and for a short moment, it broke her heart. Once he spoke about how he thought it would make her sick, she got confused. "Oh..." she thought when she finally realized why he was worried about it. A soft smile came onto her lips. She thought it was sweet. It was nice to have him care about her so much. She wouldn't trade that feeling for the world. When he asked her about what she was saying, she sighed and shook her head, as if she didn't know how to reply to that. Then, he even continued on to ask her about the mission. A saddened and worried look came into her eyes. "How am I going to explain all of this to him!?" she thought and then looked around the room. She stood up and walked over to a dresser that a notepad was on. She then looked around until she found a pen and then walked over to the counter. It took a while, but she wrote down everything that she needed to say to him. She then walked over and handed him the note.

Note: Kuro, my mission was a success and a failure. We both came back okay, but I lost control over my voice again... I had foolishly let my guard down and turned my back to an enemy. Because of that, I was attacked and I lost my voice. I can't speak without hurting anyone and that is what you felt earlier. I was leaving the house when Piero decided to interfere. I just wanted some time to figure out how I was going to tell you and he decided to act like the usual jerk he is. I won't get sick... because I am the one that caused you that pain...

With that note given to him, she turned away and lowered her head as if she was ashamed of it. A couple of tears dropped down her cheeks and then stopped. She only hoped that he would understand what she was trying to say, although she knew that it might not be the case. Neither her or Kuro were the smartest people around, so... it might just take some time.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:05 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro saw the look of pain on her face, for that fleeting moment, feeling as if he had done something terrible before Kaminari understood his intentions, causing him to feel relief. He nodded to her, before she got up and found a pad of paper. He blinked as she began to write things down, pulling the covers up and over himself up to his chin as he watched with curious eyes, looking more like a twelve year old with just his head sticking up than the vice-captain that he was.

He held the note in one hand, almost wanting to whine about having to read something but somehow feeling that would be vastly inappropriate right now… which by normal circumstances would have meant he would definitely do it, right now it was Kaminari's sake that he did not as he read it. As he did so, his eyes widened as he accepted this new information.

Kuro had never known before that Kaminari's voice could hurt people. He remembered when at first she had been extremely, extremely shy towards using her voice around himself, but eventually talked more and more until she became his best friend and eventual romantic partner. And yet for all this, she had never told him what her voice could do before. He had no evidence that this was true; after all, he'd heard her speaking several times before in addition to hearing her speak just moments before, and had nothing to base on her claim it was the cause of his sudden bodily disfunctions.

But none of that mattered to him. Kaminari had said(or wrote, as the case may be) that this was true. And thus… Kuro accepted it as true as he trusted Kaminari as he looked up, worry coming into his eyes as he reached out, pulling her down next to him and embracing her to himself. "It's alright, Nariri. We'll get your voice back." He said positively while trying to comfort her, before having an idea. "You know, there's a Kidō for talking with others mentally. Didn't they teach you that in the Soul Academy?" He asked, smiling at his own (in his view) brilliant suggestion and embracing Kaminari closer as he smiled widely. For all else, Kuro may be impulsive, rash, rude…

But he's one hell of a good guy.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Kaminari had not once realized that she hadn't told Kuro of her ability before. Everything had gone so fast and so smoothly that she assumed he already knew. It wasn't like she was wanting or meaning to lie to him. She'd never do that intentionally. The thought of telling him that she could no longer speak had terrified her. She was unsure of what his reaction was going to be, but once he began to speak, tears began dropping rapidly from her eyes and she dropped down into his arms. Although she let out absolutely no sound, she cried into his arms. She was not only upset at herself for letting this happen, but relieved that he understood and accepted it. When he mentioned a Kidō that allowed telepathic speaking, her head popped up with a look of hope in her eyes. It would definitely be a good way for the two of them to be able to speak to one another, since obviously the normal way wasn't gonna work. Wiping away her tears, she sat up straight and shook her head no. She remembered something about that, but Kidō wasn't her main focus lately, so it honestly just escaped her mind. Taking the note and turning it over, she wrote a small sentence on the back and then showed it to him.

Note: TEACH ME!!!

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:59 pm
He blinked, glad to be able to hold her until she got back up again and gave him the note. He blinked at it, reading as he widened his eyes. "...Kidō seventy something." He said, as he held out his hand and put his pointer and middle fingers on Kaminari's forehead, closing his eyes.

"There we go."

He said, before opening his eyes up again and smiling at her. He had used the contact to focus the Kidō on her, as he spoke aloud. "Just focus on the meanings of the words instead of the words themselves, then push your reiatsu into an area, specifically my own reiatsu field. Got it?" He asked, sitting up before looking down at himself.

"....Also, Kaminari, I just realized I'm not wearing any pants."

He said simply, blinking innocently at his loose boxers, before looking back up at her to see if he shoudl get some. After all, he wasn't too sure what was the right time... to put on pants...

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Kaminari was completely confused for the first time in a while. Lately she had been able to understand a lot more, but with what he just did, she was completely dumbfounded and lost. "Kidō... seventy something...? I wonder if Kanna knows what he's talking about..." she thought and then went cross-eyed when looking up to his finger. "I.. am so confused!!! Push my reiatsu into his reiatsu field? I've never done something like that before!!" she thought once more, a panicked look on her face. Then when he mentioned his pants, she looked down and shrugged. It really didn't bug her. It was up to him. She flipped the paper she wrote on before over and began writing again. Once she was done, she handed it to him with a small smile. "I am confused. I have no idea what you are talking about or what you just did with your finger. I really am just lost right now. Also... Put on pants when ever you want to. It doesn't bother me. Just do not leave the house without them. That is the only thing I can really say about wearing your clothes. When you're home, wear whatever you want, whether it be pants or nothing at all... haha."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:41 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro watched her cross-eyed look with a smile, almost giggling to himself from the strange look on her face. It looked totally foreign for her, but at least it wasn't a crying or depressed or extremely intense face. She began writing again, and he wondered what to do with himself as she wrote. However, he could find nothing he had that he could particularly do and instead just watched Kaminari, thinking to himself how he had not had time to just relax and look at the one he loved.

It was a very liberating experience.

As she handed the paper to him he blinked, then picked up a finger and poked her in the belly. "Pojito." He said, a direct translation of poke to Japanese. "You see," He said out loud, but still poking her and slightly wriggling his finger around to tickle her. "You just act like you're casting a Kidō... but whatever you are using to cast much touch the person. And I KNOW you can cast a Kidō. So c'mon, just try it Nariri. I'm sure you can do. it." He enunciated the last two words, lightly poking her with his finger that was on her belly before returning it to his side as he lay on the bed looking up at her and holding his hand out for her to hold and attempt the technique. He believed and her, and he was almost certain that this fact alone would allow her to achieve her goal...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum