Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Targets and Evil Deception [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000New Targets and Evil Deception [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

New Targets and Evil Deception [OPEN] Empty Re: New Targets and Evil Deception [OPEN]

Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:47 am

Azure was down right pissed. No one comes into Karakura rampaging around and trying to kill people on his watch. This town was one of his own homes and their were so many people that he cared about in it that he didn't give a fuck who you were, he'd either make you leave or you would be dead. The entire time that Azure was attacking Haku, he thought to himself, was there really a reason for him to not simply beat the male to a point where he would never think of coming to Karakura again? Did Azure really need to do every little thing he was currently doing, the pummeling, the enhancements, the entire bout itself? Did Azure really need to kill the man..? Death wasn't something Azure was quite acquainted with, but still, it wouldn't be the first time Azure had killed someone..

Continuing his onslaught on the male, Azure knew that he was taking quite the beating both on the inside and the outside. As Azure punched continuously into the male's chest and ribs, he knew that he was beginning to lose his site and senses. From the mass vibrations running through the low life's body from his punches, Azure also could pinpoint that he has broken his entire rib cage, his right arm, his left leg, and assortment of separate bones. Azure didn't think that at the time, his hits were doing such damage to Haku himself, he didn't even expect to begin to break things but as it seemed.. Haku was taking quite the beating both inside and out. The male before Azure now was but a shell of what he used to be, a punching bag that continued to get pummeled over and over by Azure's punches and kicks. Massive amounts of Chaos Energy and his own strength being blown across the male's body, meaning that there would be scar after scar for Haku to bear after this fight Azure had with him.

It was quick and painful, Azure's body flying once more as he saw Haku's own body get sent flying forward through the air into a vacant building. Azure could feel the energy seeping and pulsating from his body, a mass explosion of power coursing through his body as he stared at Haku. "Waitaminute, I'm hurt no question about it....(cough) Darn it, I can't fight the iramasha and it seems he can overpower me in mere minutes or seconds.....So that means I will have to outsmart him there is got to be a way.....But how???" Azure sighed as Haku spoke to himself, his body shifting once more as he allowed himself to enter his Hybrid Form 2 State. On his neck, a small seal began to form as Azure spoke. "Who.. The FUCK, DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SOME ALMIGHTY, POWERFUL, GOD-LIKE WIZARD? DO YOU THINK THE POWERS THAT YOU HAVE GAINED ARE SOME TYPE OF INSANE ABILITY TO KILL ALL IN YOUR GOD FORSAKEN PATH? YOU'RE LOWER THAN ANY PIECE OF FILTH I HAD THE RIGHT TO ENCOUNTER ON THIS FUCKING EARTH. I KNOWS MANY PIECES OF SHIT THAT DESERVE DEATH, SO MANY THAT HAVE SEEN DEATH, AND SO MANY WHO HAVE KILLED MANY PEOPLE. BUT YOU.. YOU'RE SHIT. YOU THINK YOU'RE ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING VILLAINS ON THIS EARTH WHEN REALLY, YOU'RE A LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT THAT DESERVES NOTHING MORE THAN DEATH BY MY FUCKING HANDS." Haku attempted to move and initiate a teleport of sorts from the area, but Azure was already on this. By placing his hand on the seal that had now formed on his hand, a large amount of energy was placed into it causing the area them to fill with a dark red mist. By doing so, Azure's body convulse slightly as he coughed up a slight amount of blood from the things that had begun to work away at his body. "You're fucked, guy. That little seal that I activated? It takes away the powers of any demon in the area. What's that mean? Well, I have just lost my demon powers, but you? You've lost your powers to fucktard.. You're fucked, because I don't need my demon side to end you you fucking piece OF SHIT!!!!"

As Azure finished speaking, he placed a single foot behind him as he launched forward to where Haku's now regenerating body had been laying. He was already quite mangled and along with that, Haku was weak from the pummeling that he had taken from Azure. Picking him up quickly by the scruff of his shirt, Azure begin to repeatedly smash his right fist into haku's face. Over and over, a clash of skin and insane strength began to process on Haku's face, his skull quickly beginning to turn to nothing. With one final punch aimed for his skull, Azure impacted with Haku's face, causing his entire head to explode in a scene of mass blood and brains. Azure's face had now been covered in Haku's blood and bone, his fist continuing to smash the ground where he was previously held. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, GUY? YOU'RE A PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE. NO LOW LIFE SCUM IS GOING TO MAKE THEIR FUCKING WAY INTO KARAKURA WITHOUT DEALING WITH THE GOD DAMN CONSEQUENCES. YOU KNEW I WAS STRONGER, FASTER, MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU, AND YOU TRIED TO FUCKING ESCAPE. I GIVE YOU THAT.." He threw the lifeless body to the ground as he now began to stomp on the dead body's abdomen, smashing the ribs that were already broken into fine dust as he now began to scream once more. "I WILL NOT LET A PIECE OF SHIT LOW LIFE SCUM COME INTO THE TOWN AND KILL ANYONE THAT I HAVE SWORN TO PROTECT. THE CIVILIANS, THE OUTCASTS, AND MY OWN FAMILY WILL FOREVER BE PROTECTED IN THIS FUCKING TOWN." Azure moved backward only slightly, now expressing his mass energy into his vocal cords so he could amplify his voice and allow it to be heard world round. "NO ONE BREAKS INTO KARAKURA AND TRIES TO ESCAPE WITH NO CONSEQUENCES. WHETHER THAT CONSEQUENCE BE DEATH OR THAT CONSEQUENCE BE JAIL TIME, YOU'RE NOT FUCKING DOING THIS IN MY TOWN." By charging up a large blast in his right hand, Azure spat on Haku's dead body as he turned away. This wasn't something Azure did, but he wouldn't ever let it happen again. As he released the Chaos Blast that built up in his hand, the concrete and area around the blast become noting but dust, creating a crater that was almost half a mile in circumference. Fuck... Haku's body now no longer existed with most of the area that had surrounded it. Reverting back to his base form, Azure spat up more blood as the seal on his neck spiked in energy and completely shut off, releasing his own demon powers once more as he wiped the blood that began to trickle down his neck away. Azure didn't mean to destroy most of the area around where Haku previously stood, but he couldn't help it after all the male had tried to do. Azure would NEVER, let a male like himself get away with crime as he had tried, and from now on that should be made apparent to ALL people trying to attack Karakura or Iramasha island itself. H here to defend both of them to his last dying breath, simple as that.

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Blade on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

New Targets and Evil Deception [OPEN] FXpoQxJ
New Targets and Evil Deception [OPEN] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Targets and Evil Deception [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000New Targets and Evil Deception [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

New Targets and Evil Deception [OPEN] Empty Re: New Targets and Evil Deception [OPEN]

Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:26 am

Azure was down right pissed. No one comes into Karakura rampaging around and trying to kill people on his watch. This town was one of his own homes and their were so many people that he cared about in it that he didn't give a fuck who you were, he'd either make you leave or you would be dead. The entire time that Azure was attacking Haku, he thought to himself, was there really a reason for him to not simply beat the male to a point where he would never think of coming to Karakura again? Did Azure really need to do every little thing he was currently doing, the pummeling, the enhancements, the entire bout itself? Did Azure really need to kill the man..? Death wasn't something Azure was quite acquainted with, but still, it wouldn't be the first time Azure had killed someone..

Continuing his onslaught on the male, Azure knew that he was taking quite the beating both on the inside and the outside. As Azure punched continuously into the male's chest and ribs, he knew that he was beginning to lose his site and senses. From the mass vibrations running through the low life's body from his punches, Azure also could pinpoint that he has broken his entire rib cage, his right arm, his left leg, and assortment of separate bones. Azure didn't think that at the time, his hits were doing such damage to Haku himself, he didn't even expect to begin to break things but as it seemed.. Haku was taking quite the beating both inside and out. The male before Azure now was but a shell of what he used to be, a punching bag that continued to get pummeled over and over by Azure's punches and kicks. Massive amounts of Chaos Energy and his own strength being blown across the male's body, meaning that there would be scar after scar for Haku to bear after this fight Azure had with him.

It was quick and painful, Azure's body flying once more as he saw Haku's own body get sent flying forward through the air into a vacant building. Azure could feel the energy seeping and pulsating from his body, a mass explosion of power coursing through his body as he stared at Haku. "Waitaminute, I'm hurt no question about it....(cough) Darn it, I can't fight the iramasha and it seems he can overpower me in mere minutes or seconds.....So that means I will have to outsmart him there is got to be a way.....But how???" Azure sighed as Haku spoke to himself, his body shifting once more as he allowed himself to enter his Hybrid Form 2 State. On his neck, a small seal began to form as Azure spoke. "Who.. The FUCK, DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SOME ALMIGHTY, POWERFUL, GOD-LIKE WIZARD? DO YOU THINK THE POWERS THAT YOU HAVE GAINED ARE SOME TYPE OF INSANE ABILITY TO KILL ALL IN YOUR GOD FORSAKEN PATH? YOU'RE LOWER THAN ANY PIECE OF FILTH I HAD THE RIGHT TO ENCOUNTER ON THIS FUCKING EARTH. I KNOWS MANY PIECES OF SHIT THAT DESERVE DEATH, SO MANY THAT HAVE SEEN DEATH, AND SO MANY WHO HAVE KILLED MANY PEOPLE. BUT YOU.. YOU'RE SHIT. YOU THINK YOU'RE ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING VILLAINS ON THIS EARTH WHEN REALLY, YOU'RE A LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT THAT DESERVES NOTHING MORE THAN DEATH BY MY FUCKING HANDS." Haku attempted to move and initiate a teleport of sorts from the area, but Azure was already on this. By placing his hand on the seal that had now formed on his hand, a large amount of energy was placed into it causing the area them to fill with a dark red mist. By doing so, Azure's body convulse slightly as he coughed up a slight amount of blood from the things that had begun to work away at his body. "You're fucked, guy. That little seal that I activated? It takes away the powers of any demon in the area. What's that mean? Well, I have just lost my demon powers, but you? You've lost your powers to fucktard.. You're fucked, because I don't need my demon side to end you you fucking piece OF SHIT!!!!" 

As Azure finished speaking, he placed a single foot behind him as he launched forward to where Haku's now regenerating body had been laying. He was already quite mangled and along with that, Haku was weak from the pummeling that he had taken from Azure. Picking him up quickly by the scruff of his shirt, Azure begin to repeatedly smash his right fist into haku's face. Over and over, a clash of skin and insane strength began to process on Haku's face, his skull quickly beginning to turn to nothing. With one final punch aimed for his skull, Azure impacted with Haku's face, causing his entire head to explode in a scene of mass blood and brains. Azure's face had now been covered in Haku's blood and bone, his fist continuing to smash the ground where he was previously held. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, GUY? YOU'RE A PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE. NO LOW LIFE SCUM IS GOING TO MAKE THEIR FUCKING WAY INTO KARAKURA WITHOUT DEALING WITH THE GOD DAMN CONSEQUENCES. YOU KNEW I WAS STRONGER, FASTER, MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU, AND YOU TRIED TO FUCKING ESCAPE. I GIVE YOU THAT.." He threw the lifeless body to the ground as he now began to stomp on the dead body's abdomen, smashing the ribs that were already broken into fine dust as he now began to scream once more. "I WILL NOT LET A PIECE OF SHIT LOW LIFE SCUM COME INTO THE TOWN AND KILL ANYONE THAT I HAVE SWORN TO PROTECT. THE CIVILIANS, THE OUTCASTS, AND MY OWN FAMILY WILL FOREVER BE PROTECTED IN THIS FUCKING TOWN." Azure moved backward only slightly, now expressing his mass energy into his vocal cords so he could amplify his voice and allow it to be heard world round. "NO ONE BREAKS INTO KARAKURA AND TRIES TO ESCAPE WITH NO CONSEQUENCES. WHETHER THAT CONSEQUENCE BE DEATH OR THAT CONSEQUENCE BE JAIL TIME, YOU'RE NOT FUCKING DOING THIS IN MY TOWN." By charging up a large blast in his right hand, Azure spat on Haku's dead body as he turned away. This wasn't something Azure did, but he wouldn't ever let it happen again. As he released the Chaos Blast that built up in his hand, the concrete and area around the blast become noting but dust, creating a crater that was almost half a mile in circumference. Fuck... Haku's body now no longer existed with most of the area that had surrounded it. Reverting back to his base form, Azure spat up more blood as the seal on his neck spiked in energy and completely shut off, releasing his own demon powers once more as he wiped the blood that began to trickle down his neck away. Azure didn't mean to destroy most of the area around where Haku previously stood, but he couldn't help it after all the male had tried to do. Azure would NEVER, let a male like himself get away with crime as he had tried, and from now on that should be made apparent to ALL people trying to attack Karakura or Iramasha island itself. H here to defend both of them to his last dying breath, simple as that.

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]

New Targets and Evil Deception [OPEN] FXpoQxJ
New Targets and Evil Deception [OPEN] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum