Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
- Open The Cracks Of Siblings - [ Private ] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999- Open The Cracks Of Siblings - [ Private ] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

- Open The Cracks Of Siblings - [ Private ] Empty - Open The Cracks Of Siblings - [ Private ]

Fri May 24, 2013 4:19 am

- Open The Cracks Of Siblings - [ Private ] 86770c3cb510249b54b695e20dc2bdb1_bp
= R Y O I C H I K A L L E N =

Step..
    It was a bright day within Seireitei at the time like this, Shinigamis would be seen roaming around and walk past the white-haired man in this fulfilling day. The man held two zanpakutos that was hanging beneath his coat, and on the right side of his waist, visible to those who noticed it. As each step the white-haired man took, black waves were emitted from his foot and out of his pair of shoes, the male was the 4th seat of the 2nd Squad, specialized in assassinations which suits the likes of the man, Ryoichi Kallen. A pair of bracelets were hanging on his wrists as his right hand was shoved beneath his pocket, eyes shifting around to look out for something. Ryoichi had an objective coming here, looking for the lost spirit, or possibly a shinigami, which was his 'deceased sister' in his human time, around Seireitei.

Walking past various of places, unable to locate even the slightest hint of his sister, beginning to worry about her existence around here, and negative thoughts began to swarm his mind, but yet he attempts to keep his current situation calm and clear, that he should not be thinking about those unless he verifies the incident. No one, at all, looked like his sister. "If she was here, i could've found her weeks ago, but it seems i'm out of luck".

The male groaned, for not being able to find her.

Last edited by =..Sou-Yuuki..= on Fri May 24, 2013 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Empty, blank space.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
- Open The Cracks Of Siblings - [ Private ] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000- Open The Cracks Of Siblings - [ Private ] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

- Open The Cracks Of Siblings - [ Private ] Empty Re: - Open The Cracks Of Siblings - [ Private ]

Fri May 24, 2013 4:48 am
Clank, clank, clank, the sound of metal hitting the ground echoed through the area as the female shinigami walked purposefully towards the retreating male. Her blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail, except for her bangs which she let hang loosely on either side of her face. Her silver eyes glistened with love as she moved, a light coating of pink lipstick covering her lips. Her body was slender, yet had a sense of strength to it that one wouldn't expect. Her shinigami outfit had been modified in two ways, first she didn't wear the typical sandals, instead metal boots covered her feet. Across her chest, from her left shoulder to her right hip, a golden sash flowed, holding the scabbard of her huge european blade on her back.

Finally having caught up to the man, she placed a hand lightly on his shoulders, a sad small forming on her lips. The man had looked worried or upset, and this woman hated when people had to suffer. She lived to help others, to uphold the law and bring justice upon the wicked.

"Hey there, you look like something is bothering you. Mind talking to me about it? I could try to help you out with whatever is bothering. I'm the third seat of squad 8, I haven't seen you around before, have I? Well, I don't care that you're not in my squad, please let me help you. How about we get something to eat together?"

The third seat then pointed over to a nearby eatery, gesturing for the man to come and sit with her.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
- Open The Cracks Of Siblings - [ Private ] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999- Open The Cracks Of Siblings - [ Private ] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

- Open The Cracks Of Siblings - [ Private ] Empty Re: - Open The Cracks Of Siblings - [ Private ]

Fri May 24, 2013 5:10 am

Clank.
    Sound of a sword that was simply being dragged across the ground by a person, and gets louder as it approaches. Sounds of footsteps can be heard together with the sound of the sword being dragged, getting closer towards him as he ignored both of the sounds, while focusing on his current objective of finding a person. A hand was placed above his shoulders when the person catched up, and turned his head around. It was a female shinigami which was wearing an armor, while a large european sword that is hanging behind the female's back. A sad expression can be seen from the female's face that formed on her lips, looking at him when she catched up against him.

"Bothering me? Tch. Go and mind your business, woman. I don't have enough time for the likes of you. I've got better things to do than to go and eat with you and your third seat, sort of bullshit. Scram and do your own stuff, woman."

Both of his hands slid into his pockets, as an expression of anger was formed clearly on his face. Ryoichi was certainly annoyed by the presence of the female who claimed herself as a third seat and treated him for a food. His head turned away to opposite direction of where the female is, walking away from her. This woman, is surely annoying, for Ryoichi, at least.

Empty, blank space.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
- Open The Cracks Of Siblings - [ Private ] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000- Open The Cracks Of Siblings - [ Private ] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2013 5:36 am
"Bakudo 4, Hainawa"

Her right hand still gripping on to the man's shoulder, a rope of energy shot from her left, entangling his arm. The female's eyes had narrowed, a more analytical look now.

"My, my, you're quite the disrespectful one, aren't you? Despite what you think, I am squad eight's third seat, and you would do well to remember that. Now, you going to join me for lunch, or do I have to report this to your vice captain? What's your name, and what squad do you belong to son?"

Her smile then broadened, a sheepish, uncomfortable look coming over her face.

"Sheesh, I hate fighting like this, where are my manners. I haven't even introduced myself, I'm Kristya Kallen, third seat of squad eight. Why do you keep trying to avoid me? Wouldn't two sets of eyes be better then one for whatever you're looking for?"

Kristya then tilted her head strangely, confusion forming over her face as she took her first good look at the man before her.

"Huh, you look familiar... did I do something to you in the past? I hope I didn't, if I did I'm sorry."

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2013 5:57 am

Tch..
    The female was certainly annoying, attempting to lock him in place with a bakudo which will certainly won't work against him. Before the rope of energy summoned through a bakudo reached his hand, the rope was suddenly deflected while Ryoichi was still standing there, idle on his actions. The fascinating speed that he unsheathed his blade from his waist was almost like the air simply deflected the rope away, but it was all Ryoichi's doing of it, thanks to his speed and skills with his twin zanpakutos. His head turned around towards the female, his spiritual energy began to flow out from his body out of anger.

"Respect you? Are you fucking kidding me? I wouldn't even respect you even a slightest bit, even if you kneel down and begged me to respect you. If you dare to report to my vice-captain, so be it. I'll just let you dissapear out of your pathetic existence."

He shifted his legs as his entire body position was facing the female, standing tall before her with an unpleasant look on his face, "I wouldn't even bother myself with introductions, I am Ryoichi, from Squad 2, that's all i can say. You do not need to know both of my full name and my seat."

Ryoichi did not notice the word 'Kallen' on her name, due to amount of anger that he kept beneath him because of the woman that kept annoying him. Black spiritual energy kept unwillingly flowed out from his body because of the female's annoyance. He whispered out a sentence, "Black Shadow Arts, Black Line..". He moved out his right hand from his pocket and stopped within the mid-air, moving his index finger out and pointing at the female before him. A symbol appeared before his index finger, with an orb charging against it before releasing itself into a small line of black energy that moves at the speed of line towards the female's shoulder. It could be powerful enough to go directly through her defenses if she were to had one, or simply piercing against her shoulder and through her flesh.

"For starters, this is a lesson for you not to be minding someone's personal business. Learn your place, woman. I don't care who you are, or where you are, or even what squad you're fucking from, but all i know is that, you're messing with the wrong man. If you're searching for trouble, go somewhere else, or prepare to risk your life for meeting me in this place, and looking for a fight against me. I've warned you."

Empty, blank space.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2013 6:10 am
"Heaven's element, blinding presence."

She said those words as she noticed the man's technique forming. A blast of white light exploded from her body, covering everything within forty five meters of her. The man's technique obliterated along with the shadows on the ground. Her eyes had lost that loving, caring look to them, instead replaced by a glare. Her fist swung out, a punch going directly to his gut. Leaning in, she spoke to him, her voice trembling.

"Black Energy, who taught it to you?"

Retracting, her fist reached up, grabbing the handle of the blade on her back and unsheathing it. Pointing it at the man, emotions coursed through her. She might finally be able to find her brother after so many years. She had desperately wanted to search for him, but her previous captain had been a lazy person, and not having a vice captain meant all the work had been dumped on to her shoulders. Now that the captain had been transferred, she was left with even more. She was going to get the information out of this man, even if it meant beating him to within an inch of his life.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2013 6:28 am

Flash
    The flash of light blinded him for awhile, with a fist coming along the air, it had successfully slammed against his guts. But, it left a smirk on his lips, his eyes shifted to where the fist were, and gripped against the arm that had slammed against the guts of his before she was able to retract it away from him. "How do i learn it? None of your business, woman. "

Ryoichi would simply thrust his palm against the female, with a force that is powerful enough to push her to several feets away with using only a small tap of his strength. After the female was blasted away by his force, his twin zanpakutos were already pointed out against the back of her neck by the moment she was stopped by the force, almost if he just flashed away and appeared 'just like that'. It would take some time for an average shinigami that weilds dual zanpakutos to unsheath them, but for Ryoichi, it didn't even take him a single second to unsheath them from his waist, and was already pointing out at her neck by the time she realise that he was behind her.

If Kristya were to attempt to back off or counter against his zanpakutos, he could proceed to headbutt her first before landing an impact against her shoulder with his zanpakutos at a fast rate which its enough before the female shinigami could react against his attacks, but its not impossible to block it if she knows that he was going to put an impact against it.

His eyes shifted to the female again, but with a cold stare at her, threatening the female not to disturb him again with a stare. "You better sit down, shut up and be a good girl here before i'll cut off your head before you even get to say sorry to me."

Empty, blank space.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2013 7:11 am
"Heaven's element, shielding light."

The palm thrust hit her as the white glow surrounded her body. The force behind the attack surprised her, she felt lucky she had gotten her technique up in time. She flew back four feet, only to notice the sword pointed at her neck as she stopped. This is exactly how he used to fight, all the way back then. The speed, the twin blades, this reminds me of so much. A tear trickled from her eye as she stood there, chuckling. Soon the chuckles became laughter, tears flowing down her cheeks. She couldn't help it, this guy was so much like her brother, even his technique, black energy, was the same. Wait a second, black energy is one of the secrets of the family, isn't it? He wouldn't have given it out to some random stranger, he would know better then that. Her tears stopped, a smile on her mouth.

"You said your first name is Ryoichi, right? Is you last name Kallen?"

If he responded affirmatively to both of those questions, her body would tremble, falling to her knees as tears poured from her eyes. Not tears of sadness, tears of happiness, a smile spreading on her face.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2013 10:44 am

What..?
    The white-haired male began to realise a drop of tear flowed from the female's eyes, giving him quite a shock. His mind wandered, if he used too much force against her, with a sound of a chuckle coming out from her before it turned into a burst of laughter. "How did you know my last name?". Is it her? Wait, its just impossible. That was just too much of a coincidence when it has come to this. The female was actually his sister, Kristya Kallen. The female knelt down before the male, more of the tears flowed out from the female's eyes, but..

Yes, Ryoichi was lucky to have found her again, and knew that she became a spirit and possibly a shinigami. He always believed that, but it was too much of a coincidence to him. His eyes widened, shocked from the truth given to him. A sound of a giggle can be heard from Ryoichi, before he laughed as well. People might've stole her sister's name just to get near to him and simply use him, and he won't fall for that easily, since he was part of the squad 2, he should not be taken in the truth easily. His legs shifted, in anger as one of his eyes glowed red. Letting out a soft breath before a large amount of energy began to burst from his body, both red and black. His bracelets shook as its seal was suddenly, and temporarily weakened for no apparently reason, and beginning to leak out Ryoichi's energy. Such as this case was certainly rare that a burst of energy simply flowed out from him. The truth might be too much for him, which has caused the seal to weaken and slowly leaking out his spiritual energy from the bracelets.

"Tch.. You think i'm stupid enough to actually believe that you say? I don't think so."

Even wihout his ability to manipulate darkness for short period of time, does not mean he could not use physical force to do so. Shifting his right leg to the front, before pushing him into a lunge towards the female. A small partial of his energy was concentrated on his fist, landing a punch with a force that is strong enough to shatter an average person's skull to pieces. Then, it would go next with kick, same goes to tapping a small partial of spiritual energy into it and impact it against Kristya, with a force that is enough to 'put' a hole against several buildings, and mostly likely shatter an average person's skeletal structure into pieces. His bracelets continue to shake, as it was about to open by itself due to not being able to hold his energy back for much longer, because of his anger that continuously stirred up inside of him.

"Give it up and tell me your real name, or else i'll shove my fist into your face and punch the lights out of you to make you tell the truth, and i bet i will. I despise liars like you who uses such lowly methods to get near me, and i definitely will annihilate those who attempts to do so. So, spit it out before i break your bones one by one and slowly through each and every part of your body."

His eyes shifting towards the female, and stomps against the ground with a bit of spiritual energy channeled through his foot to release a stomp that causes the ground around him to form a wall of cracks that circles around him as a sheild, taking in precaution.

Empty, blank space.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2013 11:09 am
"Bind them within the holy symbol! Bakudo 20, Binding Cross!"

As Ryoichi's fist came within inches of her face, she fired the Kidō at him. Momentary blindness, and then he would be crucified, held to a cross by intense reiatsu ropes. Kristya stood up, tears streaming down her face as she looked at her brother, sadness and anger having spread throughout her face.

"Why did I even try to help you, you stupid brother?! For years I wanted to see you, years! Yet I had to deal with that lazy ass captain dumping everything on me!!! I AM Kristya Kallen, born on July first, 1972, died in a car accident on my birthday, July 1st, 1987! Why did I even care what happened to the stupid brother of mine???"

All of the emotions, the feelings she had been keeping in while she had to do the paperwork of a captain, vice captain, and a third seat, it all came tumbling out. With a look full of resentment, she stormed off, walking in to the eatery she had pointed out before. Inside, she ordered whatever they had, but she didn't eat. She just sat there, picking at her food, a look of deep sadness on her face.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum