Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! Empty The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial!

Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:46 pm
The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! SogaKeenafull386732_zpsbbb609f2
Keena and Kayna Soga
Honoo No Shima

It was a lovely day here in Skyfall City. The sun was shining bright, the buildings all around seemed lit up with Artificial humans, and the the world itself seemed to be at peace. Now, with peace, comes tragedy. This was a.. contest, of some sorts it seemed. Multiple fighters have entered this city under the purpose of obtaining power, wealth, and possibly bragging rights due to the fights and conditions that will be held in the city itself. Keena and Kayna were here for one thing, and that was curiosity. The girls were forever curious, yes. A good quality, but also a bad quality in itself. One can say that moving to such a dangerous place for a small period of time could be dumb, but Keena and Kayna believed that they both could hold their own and possibly discover more of their Demon Heritage now that their mother was dead and weren't able to help them anymore.

The area that Keena and Kayna currently were stationed was that of a Skyway, basically highway that resides in the air instead of on the ground. It was devoid of cars besides the ever so once in awhile car manned by nothing. It was a quiet place, the breeze softly flowing through the air as the two girls slowly made their way forward. They entered the city at this point to hope for an advantage, their abilities not really meaning much to the environment around then. But, with this, Keena and Kayna finally made their way forwad to around the mid-point of the skyway. Keena could be seen in her everyday uniform, a white dress shirt and a simple skirt. The skirt contained shorts underneath so no pervert could see beneath her actually skirt, there were lowly thugs in all places that would do such a thing. Kayna could be found in a tight white shirt that had a dark red jacket over it, along with shorts that rose around her mid thigh to make sure her movement would not be constricted. With this, both the girls grabbed each others hand and stared around smiling.

"Hey, this place seems really cool doesn't it sis?" Keena dragged her sister forward quite a ways as she became awe struck with the world that had emerged before her. Buildings were high, the skyways reached on for miles and miles, the world before her seemed to be quite and oddity. "C-Calm down Keena! We don't need to be so boastful in such a way." Kayna looked beat already, her sister already seeming to drive her mad. It was a sibling thing obviously, and awaiting their next opponent, Keena and Kayna lounged around on the Skyway waiting for their first possible battle.

The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! FXpoQxJ
The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! Left_bar_bleue3500/9999The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! Empty Re: The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial!

Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:29 pm
The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlImb7M-2MWPHPJ9mW1ldBsRgUxYGroBbdVmbh57J7i0MHqdruIw

Nithanial Had finnaly made his way up to the skyway a soft grin crossing over his lips as he slowly took in the scenery. He could feel two people close by though he really did not seem to care all that much at the present time. a soft laugh escaped his lips as he put his hands in his pants pocket. huh. I suppsoe this place may actually be a good place to train at if i actually thought something He was paying attention to the other two people he was able to feel out in the area. sense they did seem rather strong he decided it best to be on guard. Though he also decided to take in the sights while he prepared himself for anything that might end up coming his way. He was actually rather impressed with how everything ended up looking though. He had no idea that anything would have impressed him this much. huh. Looks like alotta effort was put into this palce i am rather impressed. Though That is something i do not really say often enough though. He stated with a soft grin as he glanced over his shoulder ever so often. It would be as if he was looking for something. though honestly he was just a little to paranoid about those others that he was able to feel around him.

Damn i realy need to relax. Loosen up abit. I mean do not want to be to tense if anything fun ends up going down. He said with a soft laugh as he began to relax everything would just seem to fall into place as the laugh escaped his lips. He had managed to calm himself down though he could not help but wounder what this place was even for but in the end he could not fully relax considering he had no idea what could be waiting for him around every corner of this new place he had managed to stumble into. Even though the view was nice he knew that anything and everything may be possible in this new place. Sense knowing his luck the anything and everything he would think up may possibly actually happen. He did end up seeing the two that he had realized was the closest to where he was though it was clear he did not know what to expect so he did so try to blend in though with his outfit it really made that kind of thing impossible to actually do even though he was human.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:00 am
The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! SogaKeenafull386732_zpsbbb609f2
Keena and Kayna Soga
Honoo No Shima

The girls turned in a full 360 degree angle to survey their surroundings once again. It was the same as before, large buildings, the endless skyway, AI everywhere in site. With a slight tug on her sisters sleeve, Kayna began to whisper softly to her, pointing out a specific man on the Skyway. "Sis, look at that guy. If you focus specifically on him, you can feel his reiatsu protuding from his sould and body. Isn't that amazing?" Keena looked her sister up and down, judging from her body language and intense focus on the man, she couldn't be wrong. When it came to sensing other people with spiritual powers, Kayna was the one that you would goto. Keena was best at focusing on attacks and beating the ever living shit out of people. Smiling and patting her sister on the back, Keena began to speak."Yeah Yeah, you're right. I know that you've always been the one that was better at this whole detecting bit, but I can feel it too. He isn't much stronger than us, and with that, I think we've found our first opponent sis." Releasing her sister's hand, Keena shifted her body stance as she used the demon flash step know as shadow movement to appear about 20 yards away from the man. He had blonde hair and wore what looked to be a trench coat in black. He wore black leather pants and black shoes to go along with the whole black look. His clothing look quite odd compared to his hair and face, but you can't truly judge a book by its cover.

"Yo. I know we don't look like it, but we're demons. Not just any demons, we're The Fire Twins. Yeah that's a self-proclaimed title but that's fine right? My name is Keena, and that girl over their is Kayna. We're sisters, and I'm the older one. I know we don't seem like much, but we're here to actually fight some people. Curiosity gets the best of us both as you can imagine, so I just want to let you know that I'm initiating a challenge to you right now mister, so you better be ready!" As it were right now, Keena was very boastful and ready for this fight. Stepping from right to left, Keena began to bounce as she snickered at the man. "S-Sis! Should you r-... who am I kidding, Saying anything won't change what you've already decided, now will it Keena? I guess I have no choice but follow in suit..." Sighing softly, Kayna slid a small metal rod out of her right sleeve and gripping it with her right hand. Flicking the rod caused a metallic whip to dislodge from inside of the cavity it was held in.

Keena snickered once more, bringing her fists to her head as her hands flashed a dark red color. After the bright light subsided from her hands, Keena had obtained skin tight cloves that were black in color, outlined in dark red cracks all along its material.
    "Get Ready Guy!!!" With this being said, Keena lodged herself forward at high speeds, bouncing from left to right almost instantly. She wasn't insanely fast, but compared to a normal human, she could gain speed on anyone. Following in pursuit, Kayna emerged from behind the man due to her shadow movement technique. While in the air, Kayna electrified the whip she held in her hand by flipping a small switch on its side. Sending her arm flying forward, Kayna attempted to whip the man. If she had landed the hit, it would end up electrifying the man due to the insane amount of volts running through the whip itself. With that, Keena also came from in front of the man with three separate jabs. It acted as a one two punch, focusing to punches on the mans chest and one aimed for his head. Along with that Keena sent a sweeping kick his way after she tried to land the uppercut. If any of these hits were to land, Magma would form on the impact area and explode almost instantaneously, causing more damage to the male.

Last edited by Blade on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! Left_bar_bleue3500/9999The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:48 am
The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzIerahYt_1xxzudqwFnFWaL7gjfGLiIm6krdpYF52t75UNNbW

Nithanial slowly turned to look to the girls as he heard the words yo. Then a dark grin slowly formed over his lips when he listened to them talking to him as a soft laugh slowly escaped his lips. Ohh so you are demons are you? Well you should have left that part out now i have no reason to hold back on you now huh? I am Nithanial Riyuu. Current leader of the Riyuu clan of demon exorsists. He stated as he slowly took a fighting stance as his energy quickly began to grow as a golden dragon slowly began to form around his body as he stared at the two of them. I suppose you should be greatful that i do not judge someone by what they look like especially if they are demon's. After all it is my job to destroy demon's where ever they may be. He stated as he followed their movements wich for a human that would be rather an impressive feet in and of its own rights.

you need not tell me to get ready. i was ready from the moment i arrived here. He stated as he gave a soft grin as his body would seem to move on its own. As he moved the whip missed him by a about 7 inches as his body would appear to be doing a rather intricate dance.Though he was not danceing the images of his body that would be seen flickering in and out as a strange wind was constantly building up around his form would make it apear that it was some kind of strange dance that he was doing. As the physical attacks started he was able to avoid them by just enough to be able to keep from getting to damaged. though his diamond skill tech ended up takeing most the damage when it actually managed to get close enough to where it would have wounded him. So far he had been lucky to avoid any direct damage though his outfit on the other hand was not so lucky. The coat and shirt he was wearing was now uterly destroyed and this really did not make him all that happy. Hey that was my favorite coat and shirt.. He stated as he managed to jump backwards along with the uppercut attack to land a few feet away from where the girl that had just attacked him was now positioned at.

You are going to wish you had found someone else before you met me. He stated as he started to focus energy into his palms and into his fists. Stareing at the twins before him he gently clenched his fists. as he growled. He soon would through a punch with both his fists at the same time. Though odly enough he would not move from the spot he was standing at and the punches would not actually be directed at either of the sisters. they would be directly outwards at his side. After the two punches were performed he would look like a human cross. The energy that was focused around his fists would seem to simply dissapear as well. To the untrained person it would look as if his attacks were just for show. Though a small blue orb would appear 2 feet behind both the females that had just attacked him. As soon as the orbs appeared a blue stream of chi would shoot towards both of the girls. not many would notice the attack comeing from behind sense not many would think that a normal human could use the air to transfer the energy of their attack to transfer its starting origin anywhere that he desired that the air could reach. As soon as he did that he made a slight rotation of his body throwing his palms forwards towards the lady that had attacked him with the physical attacks.

Though yet again as the palms moved forwards they would rotate ever so quickly. though at the furthest outreach of his arms the energy within his palms would seem to dissipate and dissapear as well. Though this time the attack would be aimed only at one target. it would be aimed at the one who had tried to whip him Kayna. This time another blue orb would show up about 2 feet away yet again. this time it was much larger in size. it would be about the size of both the males hands fully opened. And the kick of this attack was much stronger then the ones he had used before. Soon a massive surge of chi energy would shoot outwards from the orb that had appeared towards its target. If this attack hit there would be a chance that it would not just stop at hitting the target. It would have the chance of sending Kenya Hurdling towards Keena with a good amount of force packing behind it. there would be a chance that if the two did colide that it would at the very least cause a massive blow to their ego at the very least. He simply took in a deep breath as he stared at the two of them. He had no idea if this little tactic would work. though in his mind he had to try something considering at the very least keeping a decent distance away could give him the possible tactical advantage in this situation he found himself in.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:55 pm
The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! S02_KAZU_1_00A_06_00_N2_zps2928c27f
Keena and Kayna Soga
Honoo No Shima

The man proclaimed himself as a Demon Hunter. Demon Hunter... The only thing that could be processed in Keena and Kayna's minds was that this man was possibly dangerous, and would kill them down right without thinking other wise. The title of Demon Hunter isn't something that should scare someone, but the idea of.. death, bothered the girls. Past experience with death for instance, with their mother, Keena and Kayna have never been to fond of the world ending for a single person. It scared them, thinking that death is something that will inevitablly come to everyone. Pulsating her Burning Aura, Keena began to speak to her sister through telepathy, the phrases actually entering her her sisters mind happened in that of a split second. "Shit... Be on your Guard Kayna, we don't need this man killing one of us. I know that you don't like the idea of me talking about death, or anyone talking about death for that matter but sadly, this man is a Demon Hunter. And you know what Demon Hunters do sis.. so be ready for anything to come your way."

With this Telepathy being finished, Keena continued her attacks on the man. He was able to dodge a single one of them while the other two only burned around his coat and shirt. It wasn't much damage as Keena saw it, but if she was able to burn something that was attatched to his body, Keena knew that eventually she'd be able to get some good hits on the guy. He also dodged the whip from Kayna, which wasn't much of a deal as she barreled towards her sister Keena, retracting the whip and rolling to the side to narrowly miss launching into her sister head first. Standing up once more, Kayna turned to her sister and began to glare at the male that stood before him. "Tch, he's not bad." Nthanial now started to focus energy into his palms, punching to either side of himself while standing in the exact same spot he had been once he dodged the two girls. By punching into the air, Nthanial was able to shape himself like a human cross and cause the energy to disperse into the air where Keena and Kayna were unable to see it.

Keena and Kayna began to change their stance to a agile and defensive state, the energy that had dispersed from the male's hands could not be gone, no, he wouldn't just sit there and do all these flashy attacks just to scare them. Closing her eyes, Kayna began to concentrate intensly on the area around her body, trying to sense anything that could possibly be around her or her sister. Shifting her stance once more, Kayna opened her eyes and blasted a huge amount of hot vapor from her right arm to send her sister flying to the side, her on body being sent to the left as two large balls created from spiritual energy shot at them. By sending the air from her right, Keena and Kayna were both able to escape just barely from being pummeled by the energy that was sent flying at them. Keena stared at the male now, his palms now facing outward towards her. "Tch. This doesn't look good." Keena once more took a defensive stance against this man due to his lack of predictability in choices of attacks and Keena herself didn't want to get into too much danger. Looking at her sister, she telepathiclly sent another message towards her with Burning Aura. "Be on your guard, Sis. This guy obviously isn't playing with us, so we can't play with him. Remember.. When we try to enter That, don't freak out. We'll both figure out how to control it and actually fight. Okay?"

Nthanial now did the same procedure as last time, spinning his hands quickly and once again dispersing the energy into the air. Now that they had dodged the attack once, it would be easier to feel and manuver their way around the attack this time around. Shifting their stances, both Keena and Kayna began to scan the area around their bodies to be ready for anything that could possibly come their way. Kayna turned quickly, coming face to face with the blue orb once more as she slid her back into what looked to be a 160 degree angle. By bending backwards, Kayna was able to send yet another blast of heated air from her body forward, causing the shockwave of chi energy that was flying directly at her head to disipate harmlessly a mere centimeters from the girl's head. "Shit, that was a close one.." This was once again a close situaton for both Keena and Kayna due to the male being a Chi User. Him specificlly being a chi user wasn't much of the problem, it was just that this mere human wasn't going to be quite that easy to fight, and Keena and Kayna both have seen that first hand. Shifting their bodies once more, Keena and Kayna looked at each other and then Nthanial, Keena stepping forward and speaking now.

"You sure do think you're all big and bad don't you? Spewing that non-sense about being a Demon Hunter and saying that it isn't good that we told you that we're demons. That shouldn't matter right? If you're going to try to take our lives, you better be ready for us to take your life. I hope you're ready for a battle to the death, Nthanial! We're going to kick your ass, whether you like it or not. If you die, it's your own god damn fault!" Keena threw her arm forward as her eyes began to flash a bright orange. By doing this, Keena was able to swirl fire around her right arm and form a large ball at the end of her palm. Using her Flame Regulator, she compressed the large ball into a small, fingertip sized ball that she gently tossed up and down in the air. Following in pursuit, she did th same thing with her left in almost instantaniously as she began to charge the man. "I hope you're fucking ready!!!" Letting out a large scream, Keena charged the man head on at high speeds. Sending her right arm forward, she tried to land a single punch on the males chest, following with two punches to the ribs. Along with that Keena also allowed herself to see three separate kicks towards the man when she finished her punching combo. Now, if any of these attacks were to land they would experience the usual magma impacting on the body of the opponent, but now that she had finished these attacks she raised both her arms into the air as the small balls that were contained in her palms to grow to extreme sizes. Almost instantly, the girl brung her arms downward upon the man, the impact of these balls would cause combustion to reek havoc on the air, along with that an explosion would be caused. As a precaution, Keena would be able to use the blast force from the blast impact itself. By sending herself flying backwards, Keena had to be at least 20 yards away from the blast impact now while Kayna made her way inward.

Snickering, Kayna inched slightly towards the male as she also activated her own Flame Regulator, allowing the Burning Aura around her to be amplified greatly. By doing this, she was able to manipulate the flames however she wish. With this, Kayna decided instead of attacking the male head on, she would do it by surprise. By sending her fists downward into the ground, the flames that resided in her arms now were caused to spit through cracks created by Kayna's impacting on the ground. Along with that, Kayna's Magma Gloves would allow her to send spouts of Lava and Magma spewing from these cracks aswell, basically coating the Skyway itself in lava and magma. By doing this,it would allow Keena and Kayna to manuver easily over the magma and lava harmlessly while Nthanial maybe have a problem staying on ground level. It was a decisive plan that Kayna thought would work, but you could never be too sure.

Spoiler:
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:31 pm
The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzIerahYt_1xxzudqwFnFWaL7gjfGLiIm6krdpYF52t75UNNbW

Nithanial slowly tilts his head to one side as he soon could not help but laugh as he slowly shook his head. He could not help but look at their reaction and smile. He was obviously showing that he was not worried about what was thought about him or his clans outtake on things. Watching the two of them he ended up listening to everything that was said to him at least. Heh you just do not get it do you? I do not really think i am all that great. To be honest i know i am not that why i am here in the first palce. The reason why i said you shoulda kept that info about you being demons to yourself was so i could actually get into enjoying a nice sparing match for once without haveing to worry about the clan getting in the way. to be honest I do not care who you are or what you are. Though sense i know m y clan rules and all that crap. They say i need ta kill you but to be honest im not going to. May make it where you can't move for awhile if i am that lucky but i won't kill. Sense for teh time being and as far as i know aside from this little scrap i do not really have a reasonto need to bother with that clan crap here. Well i am pretty sure i will not die. I am always told im to persistant at somethings. He stated as he slowly took a ready stance again.

He watched the girl as a soft grin slowly crossed over his lips. He ended up useing his diamond skin skill completely focused to his left hand. He ended up stoping the first punch with his left hand. Though his skill did not absorb the full force of the punch it did take enough of the damage to minimize the amount of damage he himself ended up taking. He was barely able to mimick this with the other punches that had come his way When the kicks came his way he found he was able to dance around the attacks makeing it to where they missed him by mear inches. Though he as able to fortifey his body enough to keep the possible flames that gave birth from the kicks from wounding him. His palms had Swayed in perfect unison with his body as a soft laugh escaped his lips. slowly shook his head as his body slowly skid backwords as he made a slow spining jump away from the point where the target before him used the attack like skill to push herself away from him. He could not help but think that this may actually be kind of fun. He could even feel the chi building within his body as a soft laugh continued to escape his lips. Soon the energy dragon would break free from his body and circle around him. His right arm would get a strange marking growing upon it that would look as if it was burned into his flesh. It would be in the shape of the dragon that was circleing around h is body. Withing a split second the dragon would dive into his chest and his hair would slowly begin to turn a pure black. All this happened in the span between the ending of the one sister's attack and just before the begining of the second's attack. his hair would have turned completely black and was drapped downwards over his face as the smile slowly grew wider.

Soon he could feel the energy the one behind him that was starting its attack. He swiftly turned around and began to move away. Though this time it would appear diffrent. his movements would appear to be so fast that there would be a split second after image constantly following behind the human. the look on his face made him look completely emo and emotionless as he moved to avoid the sneak attack. Though it would appear that the attack hit though it would harmlessly pass through a group of the after images that was being created just by his simple movements of what would appear to be walking away to those who were looking at the male as he avoided the attack. Hmmm not bad. Though you are lucky that i am not fully takeing this as a fight to the death. unless that is something you want me to do. If that is the case i would be happy to ablidge you He did have a few burn marks upon his hands though he was in pain he was bearly able to fight through it to look at the girls with a soft grin. How about we kick this game up a notch hmmm what do you say?

that would be all he said before he would start to run towards Kayna the last one to attack him. He would focus energy into his palms and move to press his palms against the targest back. He would try to get it to where she was thrown towards Keena yet again though this time it would not be to make them colide into each other. It would be to close the gap between the two of them. a soft smile would cross his lips as the palms closed twords the target. It would be true that he had a chance of damageing himself by doing this though with his diamond skin skill the damage would become minimal and create the rift where he was posative he would be able to handle the pain that would come from it. If the palms touch Kayna's Back it would send a large surge of chi through his palms and send it slamming into Kayna. Not only would it possibly send her flying backwards butthe chi would be powerful enough to have a blue stream of chi energy passing completely through her body. Nothing of this would be life threatning it would simply hurt like hell after it had gone through.. Soon after he would appear to move though the split second after images would still be trailing behind him. He would move to place himself behind Keena before he simply said the words. Boo.

As he spoke he would do the same thing. place his hands upon Keena's back and send a surge of chi through his palms and into her body as well. If this one to managed to hit he would have aimed it to the point where they would end up at least 1 feet away from each other. they would never actually collode with each other wich to some would be a blessing thoughwhen dealing with him a blessing at times could be a curse. Soon after he would run over to where they would be if the previous attacks had hit. He would then jump up into the air as his dragons aura would appear around his fists. As he fell towards them if either of them was in the place he expected them to land he would through a strong punch towards tehm the golden dragon Extending outwards from his fist raining down upon his target or targets depending. If none was hit then the attack would be going for Keena alone. If one was hit then it would target that one. If both were hit it would end up takeing over the both of them. If this attack manages to hit the target and or targets it was ment for. they would be hit with an overwhelming amount of chi force. This in and of its self would be a impressive feet for a human considering none would think that a human would be able to hold that much power within their form. If the attack hits it would be likely to push them roughly to the ground and it would create a small crater with the target and or targets being the epicenter of the crater.

Sorry but i do not think i really have all that much time to be playing with you two.I will need to take this decently serious i suppose though i will be honest i was not expecting to be able to use this here.. I suppose everythinkg and everyplace has a suprise in store and not just in a way that a fight would be involved huh? He stated with a soft grin as he slowly shook his head he had no idea if the attacks even managed to do what they were supposed to. Though to be honest this whole plan of attack had the basis around the element of suprise. considering the fact even he was supprised by the way his power had jumped up so quickly. he was not expecting to have reached the form thathe had taken to beat his previous foe from before he had arrived here in such a place as this. Though if he had to be honest to him it was indeed one of those happy events that he had only heard of in fairytales and legends.

Nithanial watched as his attacks seemed to hit the twins dead on causing them both to take the full force of his attack. After the attack was over he took note that it appeared that they were not moving at all. He was kind of worried that he may have over done it with them so he quickly moved to check up on them. He found that they both were still alive and for some odd reason he was happy with that. Slowly noding his head he glanced around and moved the twins to a place where they may actually not have to worry about anything happening to them while he was gone to look around the place some more. If everything about this place was as interesting as the two people he had just met he was in for one hell of a party then. After finding a place to put the twins that were out cold for the time being he moved them and then started off to explore more of the place that was set out before him.

Last edited by Natalia on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Blade left so i figured id make an exit and say what happened to the twins to some extent.)
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:53 pm
WELL, to be quite honest with you, I'm leaving the thread. You gain ONE win out of this, and along with that, I make this thread unable to be used in an upgrade due to my quitting abruptly. I don't want to deal with you being annoyed constantly because I find the need to work on a character that's been in the works since October. So yeah.

Spoiler:
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! Left_bar_bleue0/0The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:58 pm
Alright I am stepping in here.
Since blade is leaving you gain a "Win"
and Blade is down to 2 surrenders

For future reference while we know you want people to post, keep in mind people can have muse to finish characters. And we have a rule in place if they don't post in a certain time frame I believe.

The Fire Twins Vs. Nthanial! XmGUKMS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum