Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
The wondering resolve in the middle of battle EmptyToday at 10:05 am by Siegharty

» A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]
The wondering resolve in the middle of battle EmptyYesterday at 8:39 pm by Lillian

» My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto]
The wondering resolve in the middle of battle EmptyYesterday at 12:16 am by Henrex

» Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame]
The wondering resolve in the middle of battle EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 3:27 pm by Ame no ko

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
The wondering resolve in the middle of battle EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 7:35 am by Mirja Eeola

» So, This is Earth?!
The wondering resolve in the middle of battle EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 3:30 pm by darkfunnel

» A Lost Path [Klaus/Nicoletta]
The wondering resolve in the middle of battle EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:40 pm by Lillian

» Intruder Alert?
The wondering resolve in the middle of battle EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 8:33 pm by Siegharty

» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
The wondering resolve in the middle of battle EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:20 pm by Henrex

» Siegharty's Faces
The wondering resolve in the middle of battle EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 5:02 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
The wondering resolve in the middle of battle I_vote_lcapThe wondering resolve in the middle of battle I_voting_barThe wondering resolve in the middle of battle I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The wondering resolve in the middle of battle I_vote_lcapThe wondering resolve in the middle of battle I_voting_barThe wondering resolve in the middle of battle I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2786 registered users
The newest registered user is ROOSKO

Our users have posted a total of 138013 messages in 20616 subjects

The wondering resolve in the middle of battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave
Ludalfa

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The wondering resolve in the middle of battle Left_bar_bleue30/100The wondering resolve in the middle of battle Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

The wondering resolve in the middle of battle Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The wondering resolve in the middle of battle   The wondering resolve in the middle of battle EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:15 pm

Yoma had taken his newly found buddy Zazy to the Karakura Forest to do some training. Yoma himself has some fond memories of this place. He had multiple encounters with others here as well as learning how to push himself forward. He thought that having a spar against Zazy would be a good way to push him towards new levels of strength as well as test out his.
Yoma didn't know much about Zazy's power but he did now that this will be a good place to test out the power of his abilities. He recently discovered that he was able to emit smoke through the usage of his flames possibly clouding up an area.

The ability if used to it's fullest extent could probaby be able to outmatch Zazyre. The area was surounded by evenly spaced trees that all appeared to be the same. the trees seemed to go on forever in all directions with about 10 feet of space from one tree to the next. The trees could be used effectively to cover and to create counters. This fight would probaby be the one to end up being more invovling knowlegde. Both particpants would have to end up learning more about how the other fought and end up pushing each other to a limit not yet reached.

Yoma understood his power was growing and that new and futher control was required. He also wanted to connect with Zazy and fighting would allow him to see what was in the heart of the other person. This time in the forest the fighting would be different as he would not burn down the forest nor destroy it. Zazyre was the one he was trying to push instead of being the one to push him. Yoma gave himself space from Zazyre and postioned to fight drawing out his Zanpakutō and creating his mines on his feet and having one right on his blade. He stood with the blade in his left hand waiting for Zazyre's reaction.

Depending on what he did Yoma would change his own style up as well. He will become piece of elastic that strikes and bounces back. Yet he was unsure of what Zazyre really wanted to do. What would he do if he had more strenght and how far would he take the strength? Would he take the path of destruction or the path full of peace? Either way this would end up affect Yoma's own decisions. He wondered what the true purpose of the shinigami was? What were their purpose?

"Zazy i hope your ready i'm not going to hold back my strength. I want no interruptions this time and i will show you my strength. I will push your power and i want to see what you do with it. Where will you take your power is completely up to you. So show me your resolve so i can solidify my own. So lets have some fun and go futher then expected. "

Template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down

The wondering resolve in the middle of battle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1