Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE]

Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:12 pm
As Demonica could see the strange plates going around the likes of that albino man, she got an idea, As she began following a massive hum of now visible energy, 700 scouts going with her as she had herself blasted into the dirt, contacting members that had infiltrated into a restricted section far below the city, a place which was brimming with energy, a massive reserve which was of pure energy as demonica got there she had what was known as a sickeningly gleeful smile as she slowly given 10 members her swords the ones that she could manipulate through her body as they rushed to the surface demonica exhaled and pushed her hands into the side of the massive reishi generator , energy flowing out as she using demon magic constructed a alternator linkage system, which directed the voltage back into the system, at the same time she used the energy drain skill to link the whole system into her body the energy flow which used to power all of the Monsuta and its bases was at her finger tips, and what she then did was using this extreme power source was she had closing her eyes gone to work.

First she had through her blades and the immense energy reserves created a barrier around Shadins vicinity, the layering though would seem slim at first however she had using the amount of power which the entire city was protected by before, using demon magic constructed a barrier around Shadin , this wasn’t all though by using this immense amount of energy this barrier which was timed with effectiveness in mind would have exploded to life with the full spiritual energy reserves of the Monsuta’s defense network. Focusing it entirely on the task at hand this barrier was made also due to the amount of energy she had at her disposal to be able to block the connections Shadin currently had with the bots in general, then afterwards she had using this source of energy, and demon magic created another layer around shadin at the same time she was using the direct energy flow to literally begin draining every last resource of energy throughout the continent, every electrical surge and power plant, even nuclear energy was being sucked back to a given focal point, which was fueling the massive barrier around Shadin, a barrier I may add, that was multiple layers thick with each layer being strong as the original tier 7 defense, because this was not only in what would be a very much so tighter area but this area also would have been erected in so quickly that it would be extremely hard to dodge.

If by some chance Shadin had managed to dodge this though, the barrier would dissipate and basically using field manipulation , would once he stopped moving again go back to trying to erect around him, though it if however had managed to hit or miss, the other thing that would be going on was she was slowly using demon magic EXTENSIVE demon magic, she was reinforcing her own body, and slowly drawing in energy, in essence what she was doing herself was through these extensive spells was not only doing something along the lines of stopping shadin yuudeshi but she was also DRAINING and storing energy from the system itself, and using numerous other demon spells, you could say was literally linking the energy flow to her own energy reserves instead of the main system, though as you might guess this was going to most certainly take time, which was why at the same time she had basically trapped herself in with the energy generator, making it so that the only way to get in would be to move the earth itself above her as she was both amassing and building the extreme amount of energy around her and manipulating it to her bidding.

Now time would only tell what would happen next.

Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE]

Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:10 pm

Artist: Elfire - Song: Suck - Word Count: 2880 (3765 With Summary)
"You must really think I'm an amature, eh?" These were some of the first words that would echo out of the Albino males mouth as he detected a strange anomaly heading his way from the likes of Zane. While true this had the potential to essentially seal him tight, the two opponents seemed to forget: they are fighting against a man with one of the most advanced cyberbrains the world has to offer and the most agile pair of feet on par with the likes of the Flash Step Goddess. For by the time Zane's shields were put on the projected path towards The Beast of Karakura, The Male would have already produced a fully-able body to take his place. Crafting it entirely out of the kinetic force from the rapid speeds which emit from Shadin, this doppelganger would even have it's own set of attacks before being destroyed or dispersed of.

Then, from a vantage point nearby, Shadin would watch his briefly-lived clone self-destruct and attempt to shatter the barrier; while giving him the time to analyze the properties of the shield during all of this and potentially come up with countermeasures to further increase his odds of winning this battle in the war. And together with his mind's superb processor, it would be but a stitch to get a firm understanding of something such as a triple-layered barrier. After all, this brain has had to decipher things of much more complexity than a mere shield; artifacts which extend into the terrority of demi-gods. So to understand the components of Zane's barriers....were ultimately childs play compared to having adapt himself to creatures which do not exist in this realm of reality, monsters with the capacity to fight on-par with the Soul King himself and having to tame the steep depths of Imaginary Computation to take his mind onto the plateau it has reached today. It's what he has trained for all these years, after all.

"Oi, brat, you are doing a fucked up job of taming The Beast. You better hurry, my fangs are only drawing closer!" With his voice cackling throughout the area, in the short time it took for him to utter these words, The Yuudeshi already locked on to the three different Yin Surges which Zane had disbursed throughout the area. "Fuck, those aren't even worth my breath." And in that, it seemed as if the blast meant to target Ringo and The Yayjuu were shot down and neutralized by strange beams of light raining down from the sky thanks to the Satellite-Defense Systems of the Yuudeshi Network being placed in orbit. Meanwhile, as for the destructive blast heading towards Shadin, this only made him laugh further.

"Listen, I don't think you quite understand the gap between us. It isn't just one of power, but the fact you sincerely believe such elementary school tactics would work on the likes of myself. Fuck, if that's all you capable of, you one sorry excuse for a villain and an even lamer excuse for one meant to 'Tame The Beast'." Placing his right hand outwards, a bellowing yell would be emitted from Shadin to produce a decimating force that had the capacity to obliterate the Ying Surge with the defining strength behind Shadin's own raw power. As when these two forces collide, there is a great chance of it simply being neutralized upon contact. "But you got one thing right, the clock is ticking. When do you believe will this little charade of yours come to an end?"

Now taking a swift glance towards the vicinity of Ringo, he figured he knew how to handle himself in the correct manner to avoid getting caught up in all this. After all, he was his student, so he should be trained in that art at least. Sensing what was occurring in the Gold Coast, he could sense many great powers, so he merely sucked his teeth in response. "Christ, someone needs to tell all those assholes in that city that there is such a thing as TOO MUCH FORCE. I mean, how am I suppose to confirm the remains of our enemy when they do stupid stunts like that? Ah well, since the Monsuta forces are being blown to utter shit, I guess PART of the objective was carried out."

Cracking his neck before going back on the attack, he'd say these last words to Ringo: "Don't worry much about me. I sincerely doubt these brats will achieve whatever it is their seeking against me. Go on and rest, and I'll take care of the kiddies here. If I'm able to finish this quick enough, I may even join those shitheads at the Gold Coast." Though, before he could get this show on the word, something else kept nagging at his side. Picking up on the words which uttered out of Incarnate and Eve's mouth, he could only suck his teeth as a response. For with the rolling his eyes a bit with the comments they had uttered out to the battlefield, there wasn't much time to process it outside of a simple gesture in the form of a nod. "Got it. Now scarm." With those words said, his next target would simply be placed on the likes of Demonica and Zane as he could already detect that this girl was plotting something and it would be wise to just take Zane out of the game now.

Taking a soft sigh, a genuine smile, one that seemed out of place for such a circumstance, emerged across Shadin's lips. Which, more than anything, seemed to cement this eerie feeling radiating from him as the blinding lights from his eyes soon dimmed away and those scarlet eyes soon returned to him; albeit the wings were still behind him in this strange unified state. "I'm sorry, but you aren't gonna advance from this point onward. The roles have been reverse and the stage has been set. No longer am I the prey, but the predator. And you, my dear, will be my dinner for today."

Holding out each of his hands, a confident smirk came to view as the smile faded away. "Your weakness is a pain in the ass. I thought by all these years your shitty-leader would have kept better company, but if this is all I'm met with I can't even use a fraction of my power against you. So I'll end this little dispute now. At least you've managed to stand with The Beast of Karakura until now. Hehehehe, congrats for doing your best!" Taking off at speeds which would be extremely difficult for Zane to detect, Shadin would surge towards his location; but not before encrypting his body with a special shield of his own.

After analyzing the contents of Zane's spiritual energy and what comprised his barrier system, the likes of The Beast's body was able to produce a counter-measure. That is to say, with all of this information, Shadin has essentially developed a reflection field that is meant to potentially bypass and then shatter the likes of The Kokuryuteshi Commander's shield system. Which meant that if he came into contact with one, there is a strong chance he could utterly and simply fly through it by the rate of speed in which his body has adapted to Zane's simplistic method of fighting after calculating it's effects for the duration of time he has engaged in combat with the male. However, it isn't absolute, and if worse comes to worse with this method failing; his body will simply use any means of energy necessary to shatter it and destroy it; like a blitzkrieg bullet. Even if it meant taking damage if things went south, that was a risk he was willing to take as he'd use his willpower to overcome the pain.

At any rate, if he were to appear before Zane at this point in his plan, he'd then flash his eyes to attempt to activate the telekinetic properties of his abilities. This would be done in order to heavily restrain and contain Zane where he was; while at the same time, this insane weight would be used to attempt to crush his bones, inflict significant damage to his body and even weight down his spiritual energy on a metaphysical level to make a delayed reaction time when it came to using his supernatural abilities. Proceeding that, he'd go on to try and grab Zane by his throat in order to choke the sheer life out of him. "Huff-huff-huff? YOU'RE KILLIN' ME KID! Do you really think that your childish quarrel with me would even succeed in remotely stopping me? GIVE ME A BREAK!"

Even if he were to move at this point, at this close of a range, and with Shadin's speed, he saw fit to release dozens of psychokinetic drills that released defending sounds and were meant to pierce every single square inch of Zane's body to force him out of this fight. Together with Shadin's swiftness, there was a very high-chance of at least a few of these tendrils making contact with Zane. These would further amplify whatever injuries he may or may not have suffered from the telekinetic grip he placed on him previously. Provided he was still clinging on to Zane's throat, he'd then release him as these drills would seek to pierce themselves deep into Zane's body in order to utterly shatter his flow of spiritual energy and render him useless in this fight by damaging the currents of energy in his body at the moment.

"Now fall." With those last words spoken, he'd swing his hand in the direction of Zane's body and attempt to release a overwhelming force of telekinetic pressure to send him clear flying back into the ocean and out of this fight. "Don't step back into my sight unless you are certain you want to lose your power, or much worse, for me to reap that pathetic life of yours."

Turning his attention now to Demonica, it seemed that more futile attempts to contain him were being put into place. "Do you shitheads ever learn from your mistakes? I've been in one too many circumstances to fall for something like that." It's worth noting, that at this point, Shadin was able to successfully hack into the Monstua's own network. It is, after all, how he learned of the many secret locations throughout the island that he had his own systems target and destroy. So with that major breach in security made by the likes of The Beast, he was aware of every move Demonica was making within the network. And with her attempting to drain the Monsuta's own defenses and reserves of energy....he wasn't going to allow that to transpire in the least bit.

Henceforth, having already broken into the system himself, and having much stronger equipment to work with than Demonica; he essentially attempted to overwrite control of the network from Demonica. Blocking off the entire grid from her control was within his range of power as he worked diligently alongside his enhanced processing skills given to him by his Cyberbrain being hooked up to the Yuudeshi Network. And to ensure the likes of Demonica wouldn't so easily try to regain control of this, there were many sorts of highly advanced encryptions being put into place; with the strongest known as a cryptosystem that was put in place in order to stop nearly all forms of control from any external forces. Ergo, any third-party at this point could potentially be blocked out due to how many resources the Yuudeshi Network and Shadin himself had to out-process and to make a strong attempt to prevent any further inflation of the Monsuta from being made.

Which meant that the barrier that Demonica was using may have been able to be formulated, but it would be dramatically weakened due to the fact there was a strong chance of it not being able to tap into the reserves of the Monsuta. It also spelled the utter futility of attempting to phase-out control from Shadin's nanobots. As there simply wasn't enough manpower to do so; ultimately resulting in him still having contact with them throughout the field.

More than that, with these nanobots still on the field, coupled together with Shadin's extra-sensory capacities, he was able to also sense what was left of the barrier trying to form around him. Having the keen enough instinct and knowledge at hand to become aware of this change on the field, he used his nimble speed in order to swiftly evade it's range by appearing a half mile down the road; but leaving a kinetic-clone of himself in it's place to be consumed by the barrier. That is to say, this is a highly advanced version of an After-Image that has been infused together with Shadin's energy and kinetic energy to fool the barrier into thinking it's trapped Shadin. From there, he'd simply have the Yuudeshi Network unleash an ungodly wave of destruction from it's Yuudeshi Towers to be directed it into the Satellite Systems above the city and utterly decimate both the barrier and his clone in one flash of light; leaving it unable to fire any more blast until the next post was made now that three were made in total. Keep in mind, though, this blast was strong enough to even obliterate an Espada's Cero Osucas with the amount of destruction held behind it and being further enhanced by the Network.

Holding each of his hands, he'd than let out a monstrous laugh as he signaled for thousands of his TCCU Clones, Yayjuu Members, Japanese Military and Vizard Corps members to begin killing the Seven Hundred scouts who Demonica lead underground to further cripple her. These men would also attempt to yank out the swords in which Demonica had injected into the Earth and attach a DES Choker to each of them to than negate the use of her special abilities and the sword's own attributes. What's more frightening? Prior to this, Shadin had already deciphered a good deal about Demonica's own body after she had synced it together with the Monsuta system. And through the DES Chokers being remotely controlled by Shadin, further knowledge was had to create a direct route to her body.

In which, the antibodies that were sealed inside of the DES Chokers were provided miniature wormholes to sent at otherworldly speeds into Demonica's body to forcibly negate her power and render her threat level down dramatically. And as for all the energy she attempted to take? The Energy Generator was long since shut-down; possibly allowing for roughly five percent of it's energy to be escaped before Shadin re-routed all of the Monsuta's reserves to himself and scattered them throughout the Yuudeshi to allow his allies, himself and the network itself and all equipment, devices or weapons associated with Shadin to be put into hyper-drive; while putting the necessary counter-measures and resources to prevent intruders from accessing control or information from it; in addition to lowering the chances greatly of Shadin's control being outmatched by the likes of Demonica or her men.

Taking a satisfied sigh, he could feel some of the strain that was once beginning to settle into his body ease up from all of the feats he was performing even if only a small portion of the Monsuta's Energy were redirected into him.

"Honestly, you put up a better fight than that shitty excuse for a villain over there, but in the end: neither of you are enough to stop me. So...." Now directing his attention towards the Earth in which Demonica had shielded herself in, Shadin's eyes would radiate a bright white light once again as he summoned his immense telekinetic attributes to utterly rip apart the section of the ground that The Demon used to bury herself in. Once that was hopefully out of the way, he'd be able to see the girl as he hovered ever-so-slightly in the air two hundred feet above her with his hands out and a sadistic grin across his face as that luminous glow within his eyes faded and the crimson blood within them were for all to see yet again.

"...do you still have the gull to stand before me? Give up here and I'll be sure to end your suffering here. Because all you two are doing is simply buying time until I inevitable rip out your guts, devour your entrails and put an end to this sorry excuse for a fight. I didn't come to this nation to lose this war, I came to win; and I'll be damned if I'll be stopped by a couple of brats." Placing his right hand out towards Demonica, a heavy frown emerged across his face as he seemed serious. "I'm in a hurry here, so I'll give you this one chance to flee. If you continue to engage in combat against myself, I will not hesitate to kill you here. You are outmatched, out-gunned and in way over your head. You'd be wasting both of our time and energy in pursuing this." With more of his forces beginning to invade the island, the peak of this battle was surely speeding up as he got deeper into the root of the city.

"So. Fallback. Now."

SUMMARY OF MOVES MADE IN THIS POST
Spoiler:

Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:52 pm

ENTER POST

Things weren't going exactly as planned as everything started to come together at first but Zane was still focused on completing his objective at any costs, no matter how Shadin may be a step ahead or a level higher, this would not be his downfall just yet. As it came down to a large number of factors now, it was only needed that a large number of them needed to be within the Kokuryuteshi & Zane's favor than the others. Zane was not quite sure how to react to everything as it happened but a good amount of it came on instinct as he watched what appeared as Shadin get sealed with his shields and Demonica moved on to try and get something out of the Monsuta system it seems. He could only watched as the energy within the shields exploded and Zane kept up his shields after the blast was contain it for now at last with that small space in the dome. It was the voice of Shadin Yuudeshi that set off alarms within his head as he obviously watched him get sealed within the shields and they were intact to make sure that the explosion didn't escape, so Shadin truly was out of Zane's league when it came to speed and it only showed more as Shadin made his next move. His Yin Surges were negated by a network system from space and seemed to make thing difficult as he watched his final attack was utterly negated by Shadin. It would only make time worse as Shadin approached him and the small amount of shields that he set up to stop Shadin were only shattered easily by the traveling Yuudeshi.

Eventually he would appear before Zane and flash his eyes upon Zane but his own equipment would act up as the clear blue material that he wore around him reacted upon command in his mind to cover up his body and expand outward into forming a sphere around him cutting off and redirecting Shadin's telekinetic powers outward away from him. It was time that he finally made his move with what he could as the veil would open once more and Zane would zoom out at max speeds with both sacrificing as much energy from the URE and using Flash step to rush out upon Shadin at speeds that in Shadin's current state might be difficult to react as his focus might go elsewhere, but Zane was adamant what he was doing, as he had only a small amount of options left within him. Zane looked out at Shadin and stated one thing. "I may not live through this fight and I might not defeat you, but for the Kokuryuteshi, I shall keep you from taking this place, so I welcome you to my enlightenment." He stated as all of the power that he had exploded outward as an Armour formed around his body possessing properties similar to his shields but they only prevent energy from flowing inward instead of outward. Zane's hair turn pure white as he began to lash out at Shadin with flames from his soul evolution flowing out of his hands. He would rush forward still and attempted to punch Shadin in the head with his right hand covered in flames, if he even got close for the flames to touch, he wanted to inflict damage upon Shadin's head area to inflict damage upon the super computer within his head.

Zane understood the capabilities of the cyber brain after previously having one himself for a short time, and he knew that he had to move very fast if he wanted to keep up with Shadin and his even faster computer. Within his left hand, formed a sphere of chi energy that he would also attempt to shot out in attempt to inflict more head damage upon Shadin or catch him perhaps in case he was fast enough to maneuver away from his first punch with his soul evolution flames. Zane would only throw more Shadin's way as he would flash step into blasting the flames within his right hand out ward after Shadin going 15 ft. outward. If the flames, missed he would still pursue Shadin, and the flames that were once upon his hand, now only orbited around him to a maximum distance of 15 ft. at the moment.

As Zane made his stance against Shadin once more, the actually main event arrived as portals all across the city opened, high and low, portals opened releasing experiments, soldiers, and weapons of the Kokuryuteshi Realm. The most noted ones could be the large battalion of troops set to clash with the thousands trying to secure the area that the seven hundred scouts had secured, multiple planes from the armies were now firing upon the large group and engaging with the ships on the sea. With a final entrance, Two Hellbombers appeared from rather enormous portals, with them coming into place they were already moving on to their targets as one locked on to the target known as Shadin Yuudeshi ,and another, locked on to the sky and the sea in efforts to shoot down and prevent further intervention by the Yuudeshi Network. It seemed that only full war engulfed, the city and it would be forever changed by the aftermath of it. Zane was trying his hardest to protect the land of the Kokuryuteshi allies only for the sake of repaying those that had saved him from his lonely fate or the lost fate, on the streets in the capital. It didn't seem like much, but Zane was a solider with deep loyalty to his cause and he understood, what it meant to put your life on the line.

This was the will of the Stone Cross Commander, The Wall of the Kokuryuteshi.

Template By: [THEFROST]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:37 pm
Everything came crashing down like a house of cards after a wrong move had been made. Shadin Yuudeshi truly seemed to be worthy of the title of beast. Everything he did was with cold calculation, and the way he did it well in demonica’s eyes it was the way someone who just wanted to be fucking done and moving to the next objective would settle things. Honestly Demonica had no problem considering the fact that She knew this singular person was very strong but she also knew that she wasn’t weak either she knew that she herself was anything but weak, However the problem wasn’t to do with anything besides the fact that this foe this singular foe was Much stronger then she herself was so much so that she for the first time had a shaking feeling in her arms, yes she a devil of war and destruction was shaking internally like a small child looking up against some immovable gigantic force She had thought it would be enough that everything she was doing would be enough but it just seemed Enough was never enough in this world, there was always some force that could not be attained something just out of reach.

Was she again going to be overwhelmed, Was she again going to fall back into the dark unable to stand with her own desires with what was keeping her going. No everything seemed to have not changed , she had been stuck here so long , she had thought she had known what it meant to be truly powerful , and that had been nothing more than a sick joke, something that had been meant to be strong but again was nothing more than a small Speck in the Vast entirety of this reality they lived in , that they had actually learned to live and fight ,breath and die. All of that honestly had raced through her mind as she felt her swords apparently become suppressed by some force, and that wasn’t going to sit well with her because those blades and her body never again was she going to be controlled to be stopped by something other than her own will, that touch was what made her slowly frown the warriors that had rushed in smashing strange devices on the blades she didn’t see the devices but she could feel them there, and that was when she decided shit wouldn’t fly.

Her mind relaxed and she using demon magic and a general analysis of what the objects had been doing to the blades had given her the tools she needed, and by letting her own nature run without suppression. And bringing the destructive properties up to max, while those objects could neutralize abilities, what happened next was a physical reaction with the device, as the chokers had after being analyzed by demon magic, had a counter measure formulated against them. Not stopping them perhaps but at the very least Offsetting the affects enough that it would have been ripped to not just ribbons, but to dust the blades vibrating and the ground around them exploding. By doing so it severed the connection with her own body and effectively stopped the one that was trying to be directly applied to her body and by doing so well if you wanted to be perfectly honest what it did was stopped the attempt to seal her powers cold in its tracks and Demonica had used the information she had gained from the chokers and kept it in mind incase that particular tactic had been tried again, for now at least.

To the system which was being wrenched out of her control well, while that was going on she had felt computer operation control peak and begin shutting down the control systems, and what she had done, was quickly while the system was being shut down, Drained a massive amount of energy, around 5% of the total system had been pulled out not nearly enough but it was enough as she had raised her hand up slowly her eyes hadn’t honestly been focused on Shadin Yuudeshi yet, her body was trembling while she had been controlling a stream of nuclear power but she had switched it suddenly as her magic went into effect using the factors she had gained from her clash with Shadin Yuudeshi , reforming the barrier using a new variable instead of focusing on actually holding in what she had done was this time redirected it against Zane, this would have quite literally caused the rush he was using to be stopped completely in its tracks by putting up a wall directly in front of him, as Demonica had slowly her hands remaining still for a moment then flicking out in a blink of an eye nuclear energy focused in the shape of a javelin had expanded outwards .

Demonica took careful aim, and threw it as it would have shot past Shadin smashing into the oncoming K-world army the energy from the blast expanding till it radiated like a small star hanging above the city exploding in a nuclear ball of flame which was large enough to engulf the oncoming army and quite literally cause for the Incoming troops to be incinerated , as she had been taking mercy on them. She was sure a quick death would be something Shadin Yuudeshi wouldn’t have afforded them , So with that done, Her hands slowly had lowered as she had kicked up Slowly the air of course was moving around her as she had landed directly in front of the Beast Of Karakura her form floating there almost, having managed to Quell the Fear inside her chest which blossomed, all that was left was A calculating edge as an enforcer of Shadow fall, she had to make sure This wouldn’t come back to harm anyone, make sure this would actually work out how it needed to work out, it was as simple as that, nothing more or less.

“Just for what reason did you start this war, I don’t care either way but if you want me to leave I need a pretty good reason as to why I’m leaving. And there’s the fact that you have not only stepped on my pride, but you have killed my men. I can feel a great Mass of energy near the coast, and a very destructive one further inland. Do those have anything to do with your Impatience to wrap this up? “

Demonica Asked all of this, while she was in the range that if Shadin Wanted he could easily have ended her life, and she knew this. But her expression and her stance was firm she didn’t betray the slightest emotion rather she just looked cool and calculating Of the situation, by what she could see, there was no chance of winning without sacrifices that just was not going to happen but as she stood there even though this force of nature was so strong she had no doubt that she could be ended without a second thought that was something she could understand, and something that she could actually realize that this war was something that would be worth nothing to anyone.

“I know I’m saying the obvious but war breeds death, and despair. Honestly do you have the power to stop disaster from befalling this place? Do you have the power to stop this war to make things right? You who has caused so much blood shed, even though this place is none of my concern I can’t help but feel sorry for everyone you have wrapped up in this. Funny huh , that someone that every human on this earth would run away from and scream for god almighty to save them from , would actually worry about these stupid little ants that crawl in the dirt.

Now I know you could come up with a million Snarky and stupid ways to Answer this, but I don’t want to have a million stupid answers. I just want one stupid answer a Yes or No, you said you wanted to stop this stupid fighting, and you seem sure of yourself. The question is Do you feel you have the power inside to stop this war. Are you willing to put your own life on the line and actually get this shit in order before everything Goes to hell? No more simple then that, Do you think you can stop this war that you started before things get too out of hand?”

Demonica said this her arms slowly crossed though her eyes showed that her resolution to this was as solid as her ability to completely annihilate everything in sight. So as she also slowly spoke this time it was to the other man the one that had been trying to fight and attack Shadin, her words held no sympathy but instead they held a steely resolve showing each word was not a thinly veiled threat, but a promise that would be kept if it came to it.

“If you move person that got choked, I swear before you can come near this conversation I will blow you up with every ounce of my power I will make sure you are nothing but a grease paint on the ground. I am not in the mood for people who would throw away a life that is much more useful to the world continuing to be alive, If you want to waste your potential do it on another battle field, This one is not in blade on blade anymore, it’s over, accept it and move on”

After saying those words demonica turned her attention back to shadin still in a place that she could easily be destroyed in, yet she didn’t care as what she said was simple and honestly something that could either make a lot of sense, or sound down right suicidal, but it was just her being a perfectly honest individual.

“..Do Not get me wrong , Albino I do not like you, I wish you had never been born right now, if you hadn’t come my men wouldn’t be dead. But that’s beyond the point , you seem to be an arrogant runt but you at least know what you want, and you have power far beyond my own, I don’t want to understand your intentions, yet I feel I understand them at least a slight bit. I am not your Friend, But I’m not your enemy either, So once more I’ll restate my over worn and long winded question. Do you or do you not have the power to stop this retarded fighting?”

With that she crossed her hands and even if the lightning of heaven smote her down, she was resolved to not move from that spot, in that place until she got the answer to the question that she herself was seeking.

Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:52 pm
PLAY THE SONG IN THE POSTING MUSIC

Artist: Judas Priest - Song: Paint It Black (Remix) - Word Count: 2526
So the bastard wouldn't want to give up this fight, eh? Then the fangs of The Beast were going to come out. Face darkening in intensity, eyes hardening with resolve and power coming to the surface; it was time for The Beast of Karakura to show what he was made of. However, there was something inside of him that caused The Male to bite his teeth. Why.....why was he so eager to throw his life away for such blind heroics? It was an odd thing, to feel this warmth of compassion; specifically for one's enemy. But before Zane could so much as even come close to him, Shadin already deduced a variety of countermeasures, defenses, attacks and potential outcomes through his cyberbrain to make Zane's mind implode on itself from the intricacies of his brain. Solidifying the fact, that in light of his overwhelming desire to beat Shadin...it was so fucking misguided. It was a futile effort to continue this fight anymore then it needed to go, but there was nothing he could do to stop it but turn into the monster again.

All his life, throughout his childhood and well into the person he is now....the mask of the Beast of Karakura has had to slay opponent after opponent after opponent in a sea of countless souls slain by the hands of Shadin Yuudeshi. It's become a way a life, a way to keep him strong, a way to keep his ideals protected and those he loves shielded with his awesome power....but he didn't like it. Even back in the days of the Karakura Defenders, there was something within him that didn't desire this violence, but hell, ahhahahaa, who the hell would listen to peace-keeping these days? The weak die, their skulls crush under the weight of the strong and all notion of serenity, calmness and balance go to hell in the minds of a million mad suicidal soldiers. There is no way words could deter the path of an individual, nay, the world. But, something inside of Shadin Yuudeshi wanted to try anyway.

Hearing the gentle voice of whom he used to be, there was something inside of The Beast that felt humane. Under the bloodied shell of a man he is today, the very same youthful, hopeful and loving child he was so many century ago beats with a fragile, damaged but very much alive life. So in course of these emotions, these memories, this pain and all of this built up fury came to the surface for all to see; he let out a deafening yell, not of rage, but of utter agony. For once again, despite giving his foe ample warning, the words of sanity would not reach him and the time for The Beast to come out once again would soon come; devouring the spirit of the human inside of The Yuudeshi and bringing out the cold-hearted murder he didn't WANT TO BE.

HE DIDN'T WANT THIS!

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY IN THE FIRST PLACE!? COULD HE NOT JUST LISTEN AND NOT THROW HIMSELF INTO THE LAIR OF THE BEAST TO BE BUTCHERED!?

"You fool....YOU'RE DOING NOTHING BUT RUSHING TO DO YOUR DEATH! DO YOU REALLY THINK SACRIFICING YOURSELF TO MY CLAWS, TO MY FANGS, IS GOING TO MAKE YOU GO DOWN AS A NOBLE WARRIOR? THAT'S THE NOTION OF A SUICIDAL BASTARD WORTH LESS THEN THE DIRT OFF MY BOOT! TO ACCOMPLISH THE GOALS OF YOUR FUCKED UP ORGANIZATION, YOU CAN'T RUSH AT ME WITH THAT LINE OF THOUGHT!? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TURN BACK FROM THIS ALL! DO YOU THINK I WANT TO KILL LIKE THIS? DO YOU THINK I WANT TO TURN MYSELF INTO THIS FUCKING MONSTER I'VE MODELED MYSELF TO BE!? I'VE HAD TO TURN MYSELF INTO A UTTER BEAST TO FUNCTION IN THIS WORLD THAT THRIVES ON STRENGTH, TRAMPLES ON THE WEAK AND CARES NOTHING FOR THE MIND! I'VE KILLED AN ABSURD AMOUNT OF MEN, AND I'M FUCKING DROWNING IN THIS INSANITY TO THE POINT WHERE IT'S UTTERLY CONSUMED ME AND MADE ME BLIND TO WHAT I REALLY WAS! I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS! COUNTLESS NUMBERS OF MINDLESS, SOULLESS SOLDIERS WHO BLINDLY FOLLOW THEIR SUBCONSCIOUS DESIRE TO BE KILLED HAVE CAME TO ME SEEKING SUCH BOLD ENDS: FOR WHAT?!"

Grabbing his head, refusing to let the madness of the Yuudeshi Drive possess him any further, he'd suppress those urges to let go, to let it beat him, to let it consume him and use it as strength to propel him this fight against all odds.

"JUST FORGET IT, I'LL DAWN THE MASK OF A BRUTE, OF A MURDER, OF A PSYCHOPATH, OF SOMEONE WHO PEOPLE BELIEVES ISN'T HUMAN: BUT I'LL FUCKING CLAW THIS LUNACY INTO YOUR HEART TO INSTILL THIS SENSE OF REALITY INTO YOU, YOU MINDLESS GRUNT! YOU AREN'T A MAN, YOU DON'T HAVE A CAUSE: YOU ARE NOTHING BUT CANON FODDER TO BE FED TO THE BEAST AND I'M GOING TO TREAT YOU AS SO!"

Before Zane could even so much as breath air, think or the movement of his heart beat: Shadin was already long gone away from him. What was he punching, however? A solid afterimage that gave Zane the same angered look for his actions; going on to even grab his wrist and attempt to rip it clean off with the kinetic strength to rival a Kenpachi punch. "Get the power which comes from an insignificant piece of cattle away from my face. You aren't even worthy of causing damage to I, a mere after-image, you sniveling slime." In those harsh words, Zane wouldn't even have time to register that neither of his attacks were phasing even this after-image. Why? Simple: Shadin was moving at a rate of speed so fast that not even time nor space could physically register it. So, in turn, these attacks simply phased through an intangible version of Shadin's after-image.

"GET THESE TOOLS CRAFTED FROM THE WILL OF FRAGILITY OUT OF MY FACE!" Screeching with the howl of a man who seemed like he was in utter and complete torment, this deafening shockwave of The Beast's roar wasn't just one to show his power: BUT IT DOMINATED! Before those flames could even intercept Shadin, the intensity at which his energy vibrated when projected through his voice was enough to disintegrate all of those attacks......and that was just from his after-image.

The real deal appeared in the very spot the sudden burst of Kokuryuteshi soldiers would enter from. Eyes darkened, left arm clenched deep into the skin of his right arm and energy radiating at a pace that almost no sane Captain could keep up with; The Beast of Karakura was trembling with anger, with regret, with remorse and everything that lead up to him being nothing more than a mass-murder. And in the air of all of this chaos, if one were to look into the eye of the storm, past the sea of destruction, the silent tears of the beast could be seen as everything he had done up until just wasn't right. This wasn't who he wanted to be, this wasn't how he wanted things to be and it certainly isn't a path he wants to continue going down...but what other choice is there?

"ARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!"

Radiating his sorrow to a level that could be felt for even the next continent over, Shadin unleashed a monster of an attack from himself. Gathering his demonic energy, spiritual energy and that of the Yuudeshi Network; a massive sphere of pure destruction illuminated a blinding red light. Being produced at speeds on par with Shadin's own shunpo, it would be ready in roughly a short amount of time and ready to unleash it's deadly assault upon the opposition forces with no mercy. Pointing his hand towards them, the blast would turn into a destructive volley of hundreds of thousands of energized attacks. Consuming all of the sky, the land and the sea; Shadin single-handily tried to annihilate all of Zane's reinforcements. Yet, with the urge to protect, he'd encrypt every last ounce of this city in his power to shield the buildings, keep the people unharmed from his rampage and show these people...there was much more to him then just killing.

"YOU SHITHEADS, YOU HORRID PIECES OF USELESS CALVES WHO LOOK DOWN ON ME AND THINK MY POWERS CAN ONLY BE USED TO KILL.....I'LL SHOW YOU RIGHT NOW, JUST LIKE I DID SO MANY CENTURIES AGO, I'LL SHOW YOU ALL THAT NOT ONLY I HAVE THE POWER TO DESTROY, BUT TO PROTECT!!!!!!!!!"

In these words, in these motions and in the heart of Shadin; many on the battlefield could see these intentions come to life. Despite all appearances, there WAS Shinigami blood within him, so every target that he killed....their soul was cleansed and rebirthed. Using a modified version of Konso based on the sacred notion of his Zanpukto being infused into The Beast's mind, it's influence was everywhere in the air and with a few alterations made by Imaginary Computation morphing it's properties, it seems that he held the power to force the renewal of a new life in the Soul Cycle for those whom he killed instead of outright destroying their soul, condemning them to hell or even so much as letting these creatures infect the Soul Society as well. So through each explosion, every blood spatter and every body dropped a new life was born and brought back to the cycle of souls to be reincarnated as a human.

There was nothing but utter screaming; the echoes of The Yuudeshi's soul deafened and eclipsed everything else within the colossal metropolis as he went on to finally take out the last two Hell Bombers that encompassed a daunting two mile radius in the sky. Holding out each of his hands to the sky, large sums of Shadin's energy compassed these behemoth's at an astounding rate. When finished, he'd begin to apply his telekinetic prowess once more...but on a much more frightening level. By causing a chain reaction within molecules to lose their attachment to one another, he forcefully caused the matter to fall apart and disintegrate them on a molecular level. This would cause each of these items, to most likely, be reduced to nothing but dust as intense gusts of crimson dust covered the sky; eventually turning into a bloodied liquid from the essence of the men he killed.

"No more of this...." With the mere upholding of his right arm, Shadin stopped the momentum of Demonica's javelin and simply did the same process once again; deconstructing it's matter and reducing it to nothing more than spiritual ash as it's effects were utterly and totally negated in the wake of The Beast's power. Appearing at a rate of speed faster than even Zane's Cyberbrain could decipher and register, Shadin kept his assault up. It didn't matter what defenses he put up, what complex barrier he designed or what attack was thrown at him; through the intent of Shadin's will, his entire body was going to be use to shatter each and every one of these defenses until his power reached Zane.

In doing this, he curled his right hand into a fist and attempted to deliver a punch.....but not just any punch. Backed by enough potential kinetic energy to rival a speed of roughly three hundred fifty six thousand miles per hour, this monstrous blow would be further augmented by the vast amounts of spiritual energy to blow through everything Zane had as the wrath of Shadin spared nothing in it's wake that would be deployed from Zane. No matter how fast he ran, Shadin would be there. No matter what defenses he shot, Shadin would do his damnest to obliterate them to bring this blow to him.

"SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT, YOU ARE ONLY MARCHING YOURSELF AND EVERYONE BEHIND YOU TO A COLD GRAVE!"

In these angered shout, Shadin delivered a punch strong enough to obliterate this entire city; but focused it sorely on Zane's body. Attempting to crush every organ, shatter every bone and break every fiber of his being. And with his disintegration values in effect, he'd even go as far as to apply this on a spiritually level in order to reduce his reishi to absolute zero and render useless in this fight by leaving him with no energy to fight back against. Yes, they would come back within a few hours, but this would send a message to retreat. Furthermore, it had the strength to even go as far as to utterly put the URE Sphere sealed within Zane out of commission.

Everything else uttered out of the mouth of Demonica during this conflict was nothing but a blur, everything but her asking if he had the power to stop this war. Taking a pause, he'd turn to her with the utmost of sincere intentions.

"I. Will. End. This."

There wasn't much more that needed to be said at this point, as he would drag whatever was left of Zane into the sky with Shadin and begin producing a gigantic sphere of holy, white light. Screaming at the top of his legs, he'd expand it and encrypt it. Infusing the extremely potent processing speeds of his mind into it's being to filter out all those who didn't need to be in this city. Accessing into the memories of The Beast and rejecting all beings who were Monusta and Kokuruteshi related by sorting through Australia's databank of civilians and rendering the Monstua's own collection of members to create a hit list of people to forcibly pull out of the city limits with great telekinetic pulls. So, by the time to shield was engulfing the city, many enemy forces were torn out of the city and tossed deep into the sky and sea around them; being hurled for dozens, even hundreds of miles out of range. From there? He'd give the same values as the infamous dome around Karakura Central to this shield and apply it's same effects to kill enemy foes once they step into it; even making the likes of Demonica potentially have to join him in the sky with Zane.

"...."

Should there be more resistance, the fury of The Yuudeshi would only grow; as in his angered silence, he'd await to see his effects and see if this city had been secured. Wiping away the years shed for this life he has lead, he knew he was apart of the damned and on the pathway to hell, but before that time would come he'd do everything in his power to achieve his ambitions, reverse the damage done to this planet and abolish the foundations upon which Kin and his organization of men stand upon.

"Through these bloodied hands of mine....I'll end this war....I'll change this world for the better....and give honor, purpose and respect to those I've killed as I fix myself from these errors, use those slain to make myself more powerful and protect the dreams of my own, my friends, my family and everyone who follows behind me into the fiery amber of hell itself."

This was the sorrow, the pain, the anger and the strength Of The Beast of Karakura.

Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Australia - A Take Back From The Pack: The War For Australia Begins [SMALL-EVENT] [OPEN TO ANYONE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:48 pm

ENTER POST

Within Sydney, it seemed to Zane like the true capabilities of Shadin were beginning to unravel themselves before him. He wasn't sure what was to come but he charged forward with full capabilities of what he had, even within those short moments that formed in time of his attacks, he noticed the barrier appear between him and Shadin, it made it only harder for him to reach Shadin but he could deal with it. Upon reaching the mark of where he would attack, the URE sphere would engage itself to the full potential that Zane could call upon it . His flames went on to a whole new level as it burned a large hole within the barrier on metaphysical properties and even as Shadin would try to extinguish these flames, Zane emitted an energy along side with the URE that trumped the current level of Shadin's power. As his afterimage stood to try and strike at him his flames would ring out and attempt to burn even the afterimage that stood before him with the increased capabilities with the URE energy. Zane's mind pushed further with URE coursing through his body and things only got far more intense as he increased the natural defenses of his body and the armor that he wore around him.

Furthermore upon attacking he noted that Shadin's presence was also elsewhere and the only ally that he thought that he had turned against him & fired out upon the army that now stood within Sydney. "I accept that I am a solider, and will be treated as one. But the Kokuryuteshi have changed my life and in many case made me who I am, if they fell or didn't exist neither would I, this is why I'm willing to sacrifice myself as their wall as I will protect them!" He yelled out at Shadin's position before the soldiers & the army.

Long before the javelin could reach the army and before Shadin could quite make his move on the soliders and rip them all the shreds with either one, Zane's energy along with what ever else he could muster within himself, burst out across the battle field as his armor shattered to bits and pieces at the shards of it sprang to live and darted at every Monsuta or Kokuryuteshi solider out there, even to Demonica but he had something special in mind for her armor. It could even be noted through the use of URE that even his energy rang out towards the two Hell Bombers present on the battlefield. Each of these shards still held the original properties of the armor and to the fact that they were enhanced by URE meant it would be an even more challenging time for others to influence them with the use of spiritual energy. If any of them reached their targets, then they would proceed to spread across the being or object as a whole and cover them within a large cover of Zane's armor.

As Shadin's Volley rang out the properties of his armor gave them the ability to deflect or block the incoming assault long enough to escape within the shields that Shadin set up himself among the buildings. His armors properties at this point with the URE should of been able to open a hole within the barriers that Shadin set up at sacrificing the armor long enough to get inside of them and seal back up, most likely. However this still relied on the fact that Shadin wasn't willing to let anyone get away at the cost of innocent lives. As the armors struck onto the Hell Bombers, the would string across and provide them with time as it would take Shadin more time to operate into effect a way to counter his improved barriers, allowing the Hell Bombers the time they needed as the locked on to an escape plan and proceed to exit the way that they came firing all that they had upon Shadin's position as they did so. Finally, there would be the armor that was sent to Demonica and if and when it reached her, he reversed the properties of the armor in a small way, yet very major to it's purpose. Now the armor allowed all types of energy to enter it however, it would block all attempts of Demonica's energy reaching out of it until it was shatter by a certain kind of force that Demonica was capable of but would require some thinking most likely to figure out. "If you wish to leave, flee, or any of the sorts other than helping me, then please leave, you've become just a problem to me. You should really just try to save yourself, you aren't in debt to the people of this country or mine are you?" He told her.

By now, Zane had used just about everything that he could and he slowly fell out his released state. The things that he had done today seemed rather pointless to those that viewed it, however within Zane felt that his actions had purpose, they would bring further effects and consequences to the future so he knew that now that he was falling out of power that things would begin to end for him. "So this is what it is like to meet an end, I never thought I would find it so young." He stated to himself. Now, Shadin was most likely upon him in full force like he had wanted, it was a devastating blow, even with his natural defenses amplified by the URE sphere, he couldn't stand the blow for very long, with all of his willpower, he was clinging to his last moments of consciousness to try and move himself away from Shadin as he used the kinetic force that Shadin transferred to him and hopefully went flying away from the beast. From there, soldiers of the Kokuryuteshi moved in with a final motion as many of them were leaving the battlefield by portal, several of them jumped out reaching for Zane and if any of them reach him, they would have a portal opened on the ready and toss him and themselves within it.

Finally a few remain soldiers decided that Zane's tool was worth saving and as such a few of them rushed for the Veil that he dropped on a little bit ago to fight Shadin and after they may of retrieved it would also flee away within a portal as the Beast of Karakura began to lock the city down. With that, the Stone Cross Commander of the Kokuryuteshi hopefully left the battlefield with only a small percentage of his mind and spirit intact but his body nearly shattered to no return. The city, Sydney was lost within his mind, but within he felt at peace, at least, peace until another day.

Exit Thread?

Template By: [THEFROST]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:56 am
-Work In Progress-

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:57 pm
Her eyes slowly widened, even for her the strength the rage displayed by the likes of Shadin Yuudeshi, Her Mind finally was jogged, the memories she had as a human had finally after most of this time come back. The fear In the faces of those who had been near her at that time, the way they looked at her not in love, nor in pride. But in fear; the way that they treated her, all the pain the suffering which led eventually to death. So Demonica fell on her knee’s despite the barrier slowly while the Rage Of Shadin Yuudeshi rained in from above , assaulting Zane, and his troops, the explosions the sound of war was overhead but Demonica was still slumped like a small child below; she had seen true strength many times, been in the face of death more times then she cared to even remember however this time was different it was so different, it felt different. What was this feeling the empty pain inside of her chest, just what was it, what was the strange liquid that slowly had begun to well up from her eyes as she watched the fight continue , as she watched zane being beat within every inch of his life.

Slowly her mouth opened, even though her words had been meant to be strong, as Zane Figuratively speaking was being continuously pounded into the ground, her words had seemed to have lost their power, they had become broken, had the yuudeshi broken her with his unwavering resolve? Because as her body shook, the blossoming pangs of sadness, guilt, despair, it was slowly welling up the quivering in her whispering voice as she had seemed to be nothing like her former self, because even though she was many things, even though she was proud, strong, brave, provocative, nurturing, and a bitch, she also was a young girl. There just was only so much that even she could take as Her words which vanished in the unholy onslaught of the albino’s raw power, she had said, tears trickling down her cheeks, pooling at her chin, as a tear drop fell, she whispered . .

“..Stop. . . Please..”

She Wanted to Be Anywhere Else But where she was at the moment. However the next words out of the albino’s mouth. “Protect”.. Jarred her mind, as she had dug her hand under the collar her mouth gritting as tears still fell, but she had been woken up those things HAD happened, but it was different now, she had the strength to protect to protect everything she held dear , to keep them safe; if he could do it, if this albino was able to do it, She could as well , Even though it would take a lot more strength then what she currently had, she could do it. She had almost forgotten this feeling of wanting to protect so as her mouth slowly opened, energy radiated out of her body in what could only have been thought of as a immensely massive scale, blood running from her teeth as she grit them as hard as she could, muscles tightening, as she tried something different. As her immense grit, determination and her resolve slowly allowed as blood ran from her arms and her body for her to ultimately have then pulled the DES choker shattering it to the point that its effects where minimal at best. Which was why now, as demon magic expanded outwards it wasn’t destruction that was its intention.
As Now, With an Absurd grin on her face she fell backwards the energy expanding outwards if allowed would further augment Shadins Own Energy reserves, leaving her at the moment completely drained only enough energy to live off of, as she had slowly grinned wider tears still running down her face her chest rising and falling with her strained breathing.

“..You Idiot, I guess, I will leave it to you. . . It doesn’t matter what side we are on right now does it. . . Because what’s the point if when this war is over nothings left to claim Plus. . . What can I say, you are actually kind of a good person.. . . For an Rock Headed Idiot”..

Demonica had Said even though she had then looked up her left hand coming up to wipe away the tears as her voice was actually much more feminine then it had been in a long time, as she had said in a serious but teasing way, her words speaking a lot more then she was probably letting on , but at the moment they had been rather simple actually very simple to the fact it would be hysterical in other situations.

“..Also One More Thing, Before You Go, when this is all over since I won’t be able to get back to the demon world for at least a week since I just gave you all the energy I presently have, You Owe Me At least an ice-cream cone, alright? “

She had Said some before she tilted her head back looking at what little was visible of the pure blue sky, her smile widening some, softening as she said in a muffled voice..

“..Man this sky’s beautiful”..

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:51 pm
PLAY THE SONG IN THE POSTING MUSIC

Artist: Iuchi Maiko - Song: Tatta hitotsu no houhou - Word Count: 1348
So the beginning of the end was nearing for this city. There wasn't much left to do here after that outflowing of emotion, power and strength that The Beast of Karakura had released. Though, in the end, Shadin was roughly surprised by how much strength Zane was able to output in his final moments. "So, you've managed to burn my afterimage after all, eh? Maybe you are worthy of fighting once you get your act together." Was what the afterimage stated as he burned to a fine crisp with a smirk on his strength. Now staring at the onslaught of the result of his destructive rampage, there was almost nothing left inside of The Beast of Karakura. It was a hollow sensation after hearing the words which range from Zane's life about how he'd give his life for The Kokuryuteshi, how they changed his life and how they formed them into the man he was; even if it was nothing more than a soldier.

Was he losing his mind? Why, of all things, was he beginning to feel sympathy and pity for his sworn enemy? It didn't make much sense to the male as he grabbed his head in response to mind numbing headache. So the only response that he could find the strength to muster was this: "If that's your creed, than so be it. You seem like you are willing to die for it, so why should I not acknowledge that strength? I'm not even sure why I'm saying this to you, my mortal foe, but you have potential. I surmise the next time we meet, things won't be so one-sided. I've sensed a change in you, as much as a change in myself. The entire passion, fury and might which has been displayed in this war has changed even the values within my own mind. I hope you take this lost and use it to make you stronger, so that the next I face you, you won't be such a screw-up. I'll be looking forward to it then...just don't turn out like your brother, heh."

Moving his hand away from his face, he'd lower his limbs and take a heavy breath as he witnessed some of Zane's next actions transpire on the field around him. There wasn't in any point in destroying anymore of the reinforcements that The Kokuryuteshi had sent to this barren island in the sea. With enough effort, sure, Shadin could attempt to shatter these barriers, but that would require depleting himself of energy that he is going to need for the long-haul in this road. Which is why in that moment, Shadin truly did acknowledge Zane's strength as he was not going to fight against that with him on the retreat.

"And you should know, The Yuudeshi Network has already scanned your potential. Once you recover from your wounds, you'll be strong enough to put up a much better fight against me. Despite going through such monstrous changes, the bound of being a human has never left my body. So from one human to another, we are quite the adapting being. Always changing, always morphing and always growing stronger. From this crushing defeat, you'll either turn into a total monster in the realm of combat or be flung back into the depths of obscurity. The actions you choose now, the training you put in and the understanding of your powers will determine which path you take from this point, Zane."

When finished speaking those words, he'd then give orders to his men to begin seizing the city once the effects of The Stone Cross Commander's assaults started to wane off.

"Oh, one last thing. Whenever you report back to your boss, tell Kin....his brother said hello." Grimly chuckling at that, memories of the times they shared in Karakura Town rang in his head before it transitioned in the nightmarish road Kin decided to take. However, there wasn't much time to reflect on that, this was war....there wasn't much time to think back on the past. Staring at Zane being taken away by his men, Shadin would not lift a finger against them. Instead, he was a bit shocked. That punch he released had enough energy to even kill someone who could have been of a veteran 0 Division Status.....yet his body was still intact, albeit pushed to the brink of death. This ultimately meant that his defenses overall....had the potential to grow into something quite great as he had predicted. It's only a matter of if Zane is smart enough to realize that with the resources he has at this disposal. It would be something even The Beast of Karakura would note down in case they met again to gauge his strength in the future as opposed to where he is now.

After that point, his focus was now on the immense ball of energy heading towards him. However, due to his already enlightened state, Shadin noticed he was able to feel a sense of...intent from the blast. Hearing Demonica's pleas, along with the probability factor of the Yuudeshi Network working inside of his Cyberbrain, he could deduce this blast wasn't meant to harm. So with these factors calculated, he simply held his right hand out in order to catch the blast and encased it within a layered dome. In a matter of moments, it's motion was stopped and he began the task of compressing it to the point of it being stored in a cube no bigger than the size of a memory chip. Modifying it's values easily enough with Imaginary Computation, this seemed to be a rather easy feat for him to accomplished and one he acknowledged from Demonica as well.

"A good hearted person, eh? That's something I haven't heard in awhile." Chuckling dully at that point, after all of these centuries, enduring much strife and struggle; it was hard to tell what these events had done to his heart. As in this point and time, not even Shadin himself knew if he had a wicked or pure heart. Yet, in the world they live in, it would be equally naive to believe there are such simple shades of black and white in the spectrum of what's right and what's wrong. For in the minds of others, Shadin could be a very righteous being; while in the hearts of some, he is nothing more than a sinister beast. A subjective state of living for a very subjective world. Quite befitting.

At any rate, he did feel obliged to proceed with Demonica's request. Through the prowess of Imaginary Computation once again, he let out a small laugh while creating an ice-cream cone of strawberry flavor to be produced. From there, he sealed it within a small sphere that kept it self-cooled for whenever Demonica was ready to devour it. Through his motion control, he swiftly dropped it by her person and went on to implant enough energy within her to at least walk away. Lastly, he then opened a small portal large enough for only one person to fit in or out and it lead directly into the depths of Demon World.

"You've done enough here. I believe it's time for you to go home now.....thank you....." With those words said, Shadin would fly away and begin the process of making his adjusted war plans. The city of Sydney would move on to be claimed by Yayjuu/Yuudeshi forces as they were able to spend the next thirty minutes removing the remaining Monsuta influence in the city without much of a fight anymore. In this time, he assumed that his men could handle the rest. As with the barrier constructed, there was little fighting left to do at this point. So a weary Shadin was teleported into a massive aerial fleet where he would deal with many of the pressing concerns throughout the world about this war, recover himself physically, spiritual and mentally from this first battle of the Australian war; and go on to think somberly about the war he created...one which has the potential to ignite the fans of World War Four.

[EXIT THREAD]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:56 pm
[END THREAD]
If allowed to transpire, The Capital should be now under Yuudeshi/Yayjuu control after defeating the reinforcements.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum