Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES]

+33
Kakeru
Imakuran
Lycaon
CPKallday
Baldragoran
Pociden
||-BlankMystery-||
Ludalfa
Thordios
Nickcca
Raiki
Dexterity
JJ
Majestic Moose
zetsurin
lionus
Sinpoder
Kade
Elendril
Tsumi Buredo
Zero
Ravana
Horus Sariel
MaidInAmn
tina
Teijo
Cookies
Teitoku
Andrew Takahashi
Natalia
JohnSeever
Shizuo
THEFROST
37 posters
Go down
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Empty Re: ☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES]

Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:37 am
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Hiroshi Saito
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4700-hiroshi-saito-approved-3-1
➟ Org:None
➟ Side: Protag
➟ City: Hobart
➟ Reason: The way Hiroshi is wired is he sees this as an opportunity to protect the citizens of the country. By taking back this city he feels he is bringing true justice and though he isn't arrogant enough to think he can do it by himself he still believes that even if it brings this country one step towards freedom he is bringing them true justice.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Empty Re: ☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES]

Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:34 am

«WELCOME TO THE PITS OF WAR»

• CONGRATS ON EVERYTHING BEING ACCEPTED •

Whoop, whoop. We got another solider for war right here. Thank you for taking part in this event and I'll gladly accept you into this event since everything appears to have even'd out with your template from the looks of things. I hope you have a good time in this event and are prepared for war.

Additionally, I'd like to say I added in: Basic Rules, Population Numbers for the cities, 0 Tier Centrals to make things balanced and more cities.

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:17 am
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Sherri Yazaki
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9787-sherri-yazaki-revamp-sherri-vizard-finished-approved-2-1
b]➟ Tier Of Character:[/b] 2-1+
➟ Org: none
➟ Reason: Sherri feels guilty for her previous association with the monsuta, and wishes deeply to atone for her actions while serving under them. She never officially resigned from the monsuta, as she was picked up by her family and never got a chance to tell the monsuta. Thus, she has decided to fight on behalf of the yayjuu and vizard corps in order to repent for her past deeds and openly show her separation from the monsuta.

MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Tamari Osamerukami
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10163-tamari-osamerukami-approved-host-tier-3-1-spirit-tier-3-1
b]➟ Tier Of Character:[/b] Host 3-1/Spirit 3-1++
➟ Org: none
➟ Reason: Tamari cares for all beings, and as such is coming to help evacuate citizens from places where dangerous amounts of fighting would otherwise take place.

Also, I wish to ask a question real quick. I want to enter Rachel in to this event, but I wish it to be with her revamped app, which I hope to start working on today. Would it be possible for me to reserve a place in this event until said app is finished and graded?

EDIT: As I had not gotten an answer yet, I have added Tamari to the list of characters I wish to add to this event.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:46 am
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Hell Reaper, UHCM
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9444-uhcm-the-theater-master-approved-1-3
b]➟ Tier Of Character:[/b] 1-3++
➟ Org: Rogue
➟ Side: Rumored to be a wildcard, so unknown on which side he is on.
➟ City: Unknown as of now (will let Frost and people of the chosen thread know where he would hit ahead of time.)
➟ Reason: For ten years, UHCM was inactive in his series of killing sprees, but once again, the slayer returns and with a cause that only one person could guess best.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:27 am
The above have got the all clear from me!

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:44 am
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Zin Yuudeshi
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t72-zin-yuudeshi-vizard-corps-leader-updating-approved-0-2#127
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-2++
➟ Org: Vizard Corps - King Of Vizards
➟ Side: Neutral; Only interested in Earth's welling
➟ City: Adelaide
➟ Reason: It's been built up for awhile. THis is quite possibly going to be the headlining fight: Zin Yuudeshi VS Hakai. They are both leaving their respected groups, aiming for each other and at long last having a final showdown of sorts in the hells of this war.

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:25 am
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Horus Sariel
➟ Character App: Link
➟ Tier Of Character: 2-3++
➟ Org: None
➟ Side: Neutral/Rogue
➟ City: Perth
➟ Reason: There's a few reasons for Horus joining this event. The first is a slight interest in the Monsuta, which is the original reason for Horus being in Australia. The second is simple... Madness, and carnage. He doesn't really care who he fights, or why he's fighting, Horus just knows shits going down, and he will be a part of it.
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:28 am
➟ Character Name: Ravana Ichiro
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4491-ravana-ichiro-approved-0-3
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-3+
➟ Org: Vizard Corps
➟ Side: Protagonist
➟ City: Melbourne
➟ Reason: Well, he is kinda the co-head of the Vizard Corps, and seeing as he's got some history with Zin and Shadin it would only make sense for him to join in to help out. As a side note, Magnolia will also be joining in in the same city as Ravana, so that should put the number of protagonists in Melbourne to 3, meaning that only Antagonists should be signing up for it now.

☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000☢ WAR FOR AUSTRALIA - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:07 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Zane Fenier
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5561-zane-fenier-completed-approved-0-3
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-3+
➟ Org: Kokuryuteshi Realm
➟ Side: Antag
➟ City: Sydney
➟ Reason: As a first response from K-world, Zane enters Sydney to hold of Shadin and the Yayjuu forces for as much time as he can give to main forces and the Monsuta.

MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Slenderman
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t115-slenderman-approved-1-2
➟ Tier Of Character: 1-2
➟ Org: Shadow Fall
➟ Reason: It is currently unknown why he is present within the city but it is believe by K-world & Monsuta forces that he is there to help.

MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Yako Grim
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t2356-yako-grim-approved-0-5#12213
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-5
➟ Org: K-world
➟ City: Melbourne
➟ Reason: Yako has joined this along with Zane as a first response from K-world to support the Monsuta.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:23 pm

«WELCOME TO THE PITS OF WAR»

• CONGRATS ON EVERYTHING BEING ACCEPTED •

This is turning into one hell of an event to take place on PH. I'm glad everyone is showing such interest in it. As long as you stay active this time around, it's going to be one historic event to take place on event. With that said, be ready for some serious shit to go down in hurr.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum