Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
conflagration nullification Left_bar_bleue13000/99999conflagration nullification Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

conflagration nullification Empty conflagration nullification

Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:15 am
• Item Name: conflagration nullification

• Item Type:. A prototype invention of Suzu.

• Used For: Supplementary item that combo’s as a power supply / energy storage.

• Item Description: the conflagration nullification consumes flames and thermal energy’s in the area around its keeper in an 8 meter radius. Its then converted in to usable spirit energy inside the charm for later use. The Absorption rate however is only 40%. This leaves 60% of the flams and thermal energy’s untouched and still harm full to the charms owner. The charm itself can bond with the arm of its keeper, making red glowing veins in the arm.

• Limitations in Absorption. If used thread this charm has a 1 post use and a 1 post cool down. As well it will take 40% of the entirety of flames and thermal energy’s left over from previous post, such as fire still burning in its AOE. But this charm can only take in 40% of one new flame/ thermal source, via new attack, spell or other. What this means is even though it will take in 40% of all the old flames and things it only works on one new source each us. This makes all other new source’s un-weekend and still at full power.

• Obtained From: invention of Suzu. Will be offered in her shop if I reopen it.

• Yen Price: 200,000
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
conflagration nullification Left_bar_bleue99999/99999conflagration nullification Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

conflagration nullification Empty Re: conflagration nullification

Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:16 am

«REVIEWING THIS EQUIPMENT NOW»

Since there is no WIP in the title and it's been sitting here for awhile, I'm going to fall under the assumption that this equipment is ready for review. Therefore, I'm going to give it my seal of approval because I don't really see anything wrong with it. I'll deduct the yen from your account and place it in Approved Equipment. ANd next time, once you finish something, be sure to place finished in the thread title or make a post stating you've completed the equipment.

conflagration nullification WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum