Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
fefefe - Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000fefefe - Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

fefefe - Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 20 Empty Re: Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests

Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:22 pm

KUCHIKI KEIKO | GOLDEN CHILD

The Gotei had planned this attack for a full year in active actions--in thought, there was no doubts that this attack was in concept since the Demon Incursion. After all, Shadow Fall brought the fight all the way to the Gotei's doorstep, into the house, and all over the backyard. From that moment, it was only inevitable, and it was just a matter of when Gotei could regain themselves. For over 4 years, this was a battle in the making, and having cooperated with Magnolia from the fourth division, and the entirety of the Stealth Force tasked with much of the preparation, they could confidently say America was ready to fall. In fact, a third of the territory was already in Gotei's control in thanks to Operation War Dogs.

That said, although this was a much more "blatant" attack as a part of the surprise declaration of war, Micah's style was still suited to something much more straightforward, and something quick. With that in mind, much of this attack mimicked his strike on Paris--just, with some actual follow up after this. Micah's target was likely the most well known portion of the America under Shadow Fall: New York City.

"Operation Start."

At his command, innumerable locations around the city had their vicinity collapse into dust and debris, mainly government posts, administrative buildings, and roads leading up to hospitals, police stations, and fire stations. Considering this was an overt operation, unlike Paris, just targeting the city as a whole was a no-go. Civilian casualities weren't likely totally avoidable, but they could certainly be minimised. For this reason, hours prior to the actual strike, several Stealth Force operatives entered the city spreading gases that incapacitated low-spiritual signatures and signaled their locations. For the hours leading up to the fight, these operatives were evacuating these humans outside the city and towards the countryside of the New York State, placing them in towns and generally safer locations along the way. Specifically humans since, surely understandably, hollows and demons were fair game. And, if anything, the peace seeking variants should have enough individual strength to escape on their own. The strikes were destructive on infrastructure and territory, but their lethal power wasn't very high. The true lethal power lied in the follow up.

Switching out on the tasks, a new group of operatives invaded the city targeting the areas where Shadow Fall personnel were previously identified and "disposing" of them. If there were a response, it'd be essentially unavoidable, but Micah preferred by far to achieve the task, establish control of the whole city, leave the event at that. After all, it wasn't just New York being struck--in fact, it wasn't just America. Surely, higher administration and leadership would have other priorities, right? Hopefully.
DUAL-BLOODED NOBLE | END POST

fefefe - Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 20 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
fefefe - Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000fefefe - Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

fefefe - Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 20 Empty Re: Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests

Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:36 pm

KINTORI SHIHOUIN

words and things

"words and things"

words and things

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:08 pm

LIANA UNOHANA

END POST | THE BLOOD MOON

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:15 pm
KUANASTHA
THE BLACK SHEEP
little boy enters small single-room building, like a storage room-sized building. Addresses painter inside (ma'am), saying he has the oil paints they requested. Painted beckons them with one hand after putting down their palette. Their other hand is still dragging some brushes across the canvas, with a calm smile on their face. After beckoning the child over, she takes the paints and pats their head merrily, giving the boy some money in return. "nee-san, you know i don't do it for the money" they pout, but she reprimands them, saying "it's the cost for the paint, silly. I won't be letting you squeeze money out of your mother just to buy me paint; i can afford it on my own." they giggle and sharply reply, "i wouldn't have guessed it" while purposely sweeping his gaze all across the single-room house. "You rascal," the painter replies admiringly, "you've a razor to your words for a boy so young." The boy shined an adoring smile back. the boy directs his attention to the canvas, asking the painter what it was. "it's the family of a person i know." The boy questions, "A person you know? Why are the people dressed in 21st century clothing, then?" "because that was when i knew them," the painter replies. "Nee-san, are you one of those super people?" Which would of course explain her knowing a family back in the 21st century.

The painter shows an amused face, turning her face from the child back to the easel in reminiscence. "what if nee-san told you she was one of those demon or hollows, and that i know this family because i gobbled them up?" The boy laughs in ridicule, "c'mon, Nee-san; this is Japan, not even too many kilometres off from the big city, where a bunch of the super peoples are. You won't trick me." The girl responds in just laughter, picking her palette back up and resuming her painting. For a few minutes, the boy simply leans over the armrest of her chair and watches her work in silence. The painter breaks the silence suddenly, "you know, you're actually the first person i ever met in Japan." The boy looks to her turned face in surprise. "I thought you said you've been to Japan before?" Her lips forced dimples onto her cheeks, "I have, more or less. Not in person, not as this person--but a part of me has." The boy's forehead creases in confusion. "Both you and Mamma says I'm smart for my age, but you always say things I can't understand. I don't believe that's an adult thing, though." The painter shakes, holding in laughter, enough for her to put down her brush and palette for a moment. "No, it isn't an adult thing, I think. But for someone like me, this sort of thing did come along with age."

"I still don't get it, but anyways, Nee-san, I have to go now. I'll bring back some more paint, or maybe a book, tomorrow, okay?" With that, the boy rose to a full stand and scurried off, careful to close the door properly after exiting. Upon his departure, the painter breathed out a long sigh. "I warn you over and over again, Kuana. You had your two years to paint and make merry. For your own good, now is the time to venture out and temper yourself." the painter's look of ease quickly morphed to a fiendish frown. "Just, shut up already. I know... I know that. But don't try to lever those two years over me. You know that if it were there were any kind of painting to be done, it would be with blood. It was anything but merry." The painter turned to look at their canvas, in it the faces of a few children. "Also, it's Kuanastha, now. No surname." With that last correction, Kuanastha rose from her seat and put the painting of the young Asthavon sisters away, opening an indigo portal into the Nether to stow it.

Blah blah, kuanastha asks about what're these currents of chaos you keep going on about--you're always so roundabout when it comes to these things, and it's super irritating. Blah blah, you heard about the moon? The nether asks; Kuanastha responds saying, 'yeah i saw some shadowfall propaganda. something about the moon, and the vanguard's leader blowing it up or something exaggerated. I didn't pay attention in full--you know i don't put effort into knowing the politics of the world. Neither part of me did, ever." nether asks "did you also know about what your sister did? Can you not at least feel it?" "stop asking these damn questions and just tell me already." "do you not feel the presence of a new realm? A part of you had been able to feel such energies even across dimensions, before." "well that part of me was diluted a bit, so excuse me. Also, what new realm? Is it just that?" "of course not just that. It's that, combined with all the other bits of chaos in the world. Feel through your asthavon blood, not just a few important figures have fallen from the random large organisations around--even your niece." astonished kuanastha, she asks abuot it, then gets dressed, reverts her appearance to her natural appearance, thinks about and mentally apologises to the child who came over all the time. She pauses, her eyes glow with a colourless glow, and threads all over the world appear. As the entirety of the house she was in sinks into a portal on the gruond connecting to the nether, she goes out, spreading her energy to create a domain while she bends the laws to make herself invisible, before finding the boy and severing the karmic threads that tied them together. After that she brings him into his bedroom to rest, before flying off, looking towards the direction of the big city the boy mentioned. "Karakura... Now why do my threads cross through here?"

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:50 am

Meng Jiqian
BASIC INFO

NAME:Anastasia Etzel
EPITHET: Nastya Anya
SEX: Female
RACE: Human
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual

Appearance

HEIGHT: 5'6 / 168cm
WEIGHT: 119 lbs / 54 kg
EYE COLOUR: Yellow
HAIR COLOUR: Green
SKIN COLOUR: Fair
FACE CLAIM: C.C. from Code Geass

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:18 am

YUEL DUULHEIM

words and things

"words and things"

words and things

END POST | MIND OF KARAKURA

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:37 am

ANIA KHSHESH | WAYFARER OF THE WORLD

BASIC INFO

» Name: Ania Khshesh
» Titles: Ayla Mao
» Appearance Age: 13
» True Age: Unknown
» Gender: Female
» Sexuality: Experimental
» Affiliation/Rank: Micaiah's Younger Sister

» Height: 5'1 ft / 155 cm
» Weight: 88lbs / 40kg

PERSONALITY

Each cheeky twang of the guitar strings resounded across the room. No speakers, no mic, no sound equipment at all. Just a girl on a stool, one leg on the rest and the other dangling to the floor, and a robust acoustic guitar on her right leg. The old-school, 20th century setting bar was clean and well kept. Hard to tell with the dim orange lighting and the musky scent of aged wood, bourbon, and cigar smoke wafing around the room, but any patrons came to experience just that. People were talking at volume lower than what you'd expect from a bar, but the rest of the quiet was filled with a musician's cadenced, rough voice and instrument.

"Weeell, reverend reverend, please come quick;
'cause I got somethin' to admit.
I met a gal out in the sticks, good 'ol miss.
She played a six-string Taylor with warm cigar on her lip."

Maybe the politeness of the patrons was due to the time of day, just a few past noon, but that sort of serenity was just what the guitarist liked to be around. She paused her plucking for a moment to adjust the black tie around her neck and straighten out her suit jacket, but her voice didn't stop singing.

"Don't you know the Devil wears a suit and tie,
I saw 'er drivin down the 'arbour around early July.
White as a cotton field dressed as sharp as a knife,
I heard 'er howling when she passed me by."

Just around then, the doors at the entrance to the bar automatically opened to draw in the lucky lady of the day.

HISTORY

Each cheeky twang of the guitar strings resounded across the room. No speakers, no mic, no sound equipment at all. Just a girl on a stool, one leg on the rest and the other dangling to the floor, and a robust acoustic guitar on her right leg. The old-school, 20th century setting bar was clean and well kept. Hard to tell with the dim orange lighting and the musky scent of aged wood, bourbon, and cigar smoke wafing around the room, but any patrons came to experience just that. People were talking at volume lower than what you'd expect from a bar, but the rest of the quiet was filled with a musician's cadenced, rough voice and instrument.

Maybe the politeness of the patrons was due to the time of day, just a few past noon, but that sort of serenity was just what the guitarist liked to be around. She paused her plucking for a moment to adjust the black tie around her neck and straighten out her suit jacket, but her voice didn't stop singing.

Just around then, the doors at the entrance to the bar automatically opened to draw in the lucky lady of the day.

NATURAL TRAITS

SKILL SHEETS

General Skills
  • Durability: Beginner
  • General Speed: Beginner
  • Strength: Adept
  • Martial Skill: Elite

Human Reiatsu Skills
  • Power Control: Adept
  • Energy Usage/Regeneration: Beginner
  • Energy Resistance/Endurance: Adept
  • Physical Augmentation: Adept

Human Aspect Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Focus: Advanced

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:49 pm
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
little boy enters small single-room building, like a storage room-sized building. Addresses painter inside (ma'am), saying he has the oil paints they requested. Painted beckons them with one hand after putting down their palette. Their other hand is still dragging some brushes across the canvas, with a calm smile on their face. After beckoning the child over, she takes the paints and pats their head merrily, giving the boy some money in return. "nee-san, you know i don't do it for the money" they pout, but she reprimands them, saying "it's the cost for the paint, silly. I won't be letting you squeeze money out of your mother just to buy me paint; i can afford it on my own." they giggle and sharply reply, "i wouldn't have guessed it" while purposely sweeping his gaze all across the single-room house. "You rascal," the painter replies admiringly, "you've a razor to your words for a boy so young." The boy shined an adoring smile back. the boy directs his attention to the canvas, asking the painter what it was. "it's the family of a person i know." The boy questions, "A person you know? Why are the people dressed in 21st century clothing, then?" "because that was when i knew them," the painter replies. "Nee-san, are you one of those super people?" Which would of course explain her knowing a family back in the 21st century.

The painter shows an amused face, turning her face from the child back to the easel in reminiscence. "what if nee-san told you she was one of those demon or hollows, and that i know this family because i gobbled them up?" The boy laughs in ridicule, "c'mon, Nee-san; this is Japan, not even too many kilometres off from the big city, where a bunch of the super peoples are. You won't trick me." The girl responds in just laughter, picking her palette back up and resuming her painting. For a few minutes, the boy simply leans over the armrest of her chair and watches her work in silence. The painter breaks the silence suddenly, "you know, you're actually the first person i ever met in Japan." The boy looks to her turned face in surprise. "I thought you said you've been to Japan before?" Her lips forced dimples onto her cheeks, "I have, more or less. Not in person, not as this person--but a part of me has." The boy's forehead creases in confusion. "Both you and Mamma says I'm smart for my age, but you always say things I can't understand. I don't believe that's an adult thing, though." The painter shakes, holding in laughter, enough for her to put down her brush and palette for a moment. "No, it isn't an adult thing, I think. But for someone like me, this sort of thing did come along with age."

"I still don't get it, but anyways, Nee-san, I have to go now. I'll bring back some more paint, or maybe a book, tomorrow, okay?" With that, the boy rose to a full stand and scurried off, careful to close the door properly after exiting. Upon his departure, the painter breathed out a long sigh. "I warn you over and over again, Kuana. You had your two years to paint and make merry. For your own good, now is the time to venture out and temper yourself." the painter's look of ease quickly morphed to a fiendish frown. "Just, shut up already. I know... I know that. But don't try to lever those two years over me. You know that if it were there were any kind of painting to be done, it would be with blood. It was anything but merry." The painter turned to look at their canvas, in it the faces of a few children. "Also, it's Kuanastha, now. No surname." With that last correction, Kuanastha rose from her seat and put the painting of the young Asthavon sisters away, opening an indigo portal into the Nether to stow it.

Blah blah, kuanastha asks about what're these currents of chaos you keep going on about--you're always so roundabout when it comes to these things, and it's super irritating. Blah blah, you heard about the moon? The nether asks; Kuanastha responds saying, 'yeah i saw some shadowfall propaganda. something about the moon, and the vanguard's leader blowing it up or something exaggerated. I didn't pay attention in full--you know i don't put effort into knowing the politics of the world. Neither part of me did, ever." nether asks "did you also know about what your sister did? Can you not at least feel it?" "stop asking these damn questions and just tell me already." "do you not feel the presence of a new realm? A part of you had been able to feel such energies even across dimensions, before." "well that part of me was diluted a bit, so excuse me. Also, what new realm? Is it just that?" "of course not just that. It's that, combined with all the other bits of chaos in the world. Feel through your asthavon blood, not just a few important figures have fallen from the random large organisations around--even your niece." astonished kuanastha, she asks abuot it, then gets dressed, reverts her appearance to her natural appearance, thinks about and mentally apologises to the child who came over all the time. She pauses, her eyes glow with a colourless glow, and threads all over the world appear. As the entirety of the house she was in sinks into a portal on the gruond connecting to the nether, she goes out, spreading her energy to create a domain while she bends the laws to make herself invisible, before finding the boy and severing the karmic threads that tied them together. After that she brings him into his bedroom to rest, before flying off, looking towards the direction of the big city the boy mentioned. "Karakura... Now why do my threads cross through here?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:50 pm
AYLA MAO

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:14 pm

MICAIAH KHSHESH

words and things

"words and things"

words and things

END POST | ADAPTING UNDERWATER BREATHING

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum