Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella]

Thu May 09, 2024 8:13 pm
PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24887p50-fields-of-desire-veralia-stella?nid=5179#181012

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Well, that was something new. Veralia had never seen Stella tear up, so it gave her pause for a moment. As she tilted her head to the right there was a more apparent expression that reflected she was contemplating the complexity of the situation. There was of course envy to be had over what the two had gotten up to, but it was hardly worth blowing up in her face over.

"Eh, forget about it. It ain't worth cryin' yourself silly over."

Dismissive at first, a snort escaped her, accompanied by a small puff of smoke from her nostrils, reminiscent of a dragon exhaling in mild frustration. Then, her right hand rested against her cheek as she started to think of what to say first as she wasn't used to someone spilling their emotions all over the place like this. It prompted a reflection from Veralia that perhaps her envy was dulled by this sight.

"Sides, it ain't like I've had guys and women I've gotten with."

Rolling her shoulders in a relaxed manner, she continued, her tone softening as she addressed the nature of their relationship.

"And what we are? Ehhhhhhhh, that's hard to say. Earning an arrancar's favor is a tough thing, but I do.....care for your wellbeing. Just don't do any stupid shit."

Her words, mixed with casual bluntness and a hint of affection, indicated a protective streak and a level of care that she usually kept guarded.

"C'mon, don't cry like that."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella]

Thu May 09, 2024 8:42 pm
Stella would wipe her tears as she would give a nod. Letting her head rest on the arancars shoulder as she would sniffle a bit. Taking a few more seconds to fully stop crying as she would nod.

"I don't expect you to stay to just me even if we were together together Vera"

She would say as she would keep her head lowered keeping herself from crying. The admission that she does care for her had set her heart beat up a couple of notches as she would pick her head up from the woman's shoulder. She'd smile albeit a little less bright than usual, and a hint of sadness in her eyes. as she was glad there wasn't a ton of people in here.

"I wouldn't want to you be lost once my time is over."

As she would keep her eyes on the smaller arancars she would lean back into the hot tub as she would hope it wasn't time to leave just yet. She would open one eye as she hoped they could move back to that embrace they had earlier.

"Can we stay for awhile longer?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri May 10, 2024 2:35 pm
PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24887p50-fields-of-desire-veralia-stella?nid=5179#181012

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

This woman was....trouble. It's not the fact she did anything wrong, but Veralia herself could feel herself growing attachment to her. It unnerved her to a degree as her face drifted off momentarily, pondering the potential calamities that could ensue if an enemy took advantage of such knowledge. It brought forth a feeling of anxiety, but she soothed it as she rubbed the head of Stella and observed the lamenting companion on her shoulder.

"To live is to be lost. No one knows what the future may or may not hold, we just keep going down that road, trying to guide our souls toward a favorable future until our time runs out."

Speaking in a far less irritated tone, Veralia still had her reservations but was loosening up as she embraced Stella once more; taking care to show her that she was not a burden. She furrowed her eyebrows, battling the internal voices that cautioned her against such openness. She knew her anxieties were blocking her from feeling the woman and being in the moment. So with a gentle exhale to clear her thoughts, she continued, her voice calm and reassuring.

"Whether you are here or gone, some aspect of my soul will be lost as much as yours will be too if you choose to stay or leave my side. Don't stress about that shit until the moment comes."

Closing her eyes, she tried to relax once again when getting her point across. Before long, her hand moved to Stella's head to give a comforting pat, her actions affirming her next set of words.

"You can stay as long as you like. Feel free to hold onto me if that's what you need...."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri May 10, 2024 4:20 pm
Stella would nod gently as she would wrap the arancar in an embrace as she would lean back into the water once more. Letting out a sigh as the stress slowly began to leave her. She'd allow the the woman to relax into her if she would as she'd sit her chip atop the arancars head.

"Ya know Vera. I appreciate you talking to me like this today. It means alot you did this."

As she would tighten her grip on her she would place a small kiss on top of her head as she would move her chin back to her head. As she would sigh contently now at the warmth.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2024 8:18 pm
PREVIOUS THREAD:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Well isn't that sweet and affectionate?

Veralia curiously looked up at Stella as she kissed the top of her head and rested her chin upon her head. She wasn't used to genuine care or affection, so there was a pause and a sense of tenseness. Lust was far easier to understand as she could grasp giving a part of her body to another as most had carnal desires, it was another beast altogether for someone who wanted to stick around.

"Don't mention it. You earned it after all the time I spent kicking your ass around."

Dryly chuckling, Veralia tried to lessen her internal tensions by lightly teasing Stella.

But....that wasn't all she wanted to do.

Turning around, Veralia let out a gruff sigh; as if irritated with something. Against her better judgment, she returned the gesture by fully embracing Stella in a hug; letting her legs lock against the woman as she rested against her chest. Close enough to hear the beat of her heart and the heat of her body.

Closing her eyes, she sat there in silence; not knowing what else to say as this was foreign to her.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2024 8:38 pm
Stella would blush lightly as she would move her hand behind the arancars head and rub it gently. Somewhat mimicking what the arancar has done to the red head before. She would smile gently as she would relax into the tub. She hoped that Veralia didn't feel forced to show affection back.

"Vera, I hope you know that I do genuinely care about you and your well being. If something were to happen I'm not sure what I would do."

As she would enjoy the more hot tub feel that this had turned into. Most of the people here had left, and it was just the two of them left sitting in the tub as she enjoyed the tender time with the arancar. Her heart beat was surprisingly even for the way they're embracing. Stella was fully relaxed.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2024 10:06 pm
PREVIOUS THREAD:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia remained silent, still taking in her words as she patted Stella's back and listened to her heartbeat. Not wanting to move yet, she rested her head on her shoulder. The irritation from before lessened as she tried to sort through her feelings

"Thank you...."

Finally blurting it out, the feeling that flowed through her was gratitude. That was a rarity for her, but it was the truth. She was grateful to hear her feelings. Many arrancar and humans alike, value others simply for their appearance. So it was rare to see...loyalty to her for what she was. The woman wasn't sure what to make of it and still had trouble comprehending or understanding it, but she did not want to reject it.

As she pulled Stella closer, the embrace deepened into something more meaningful. Veralia's breathing slowed, and the warmth of her body increased, signaling a desire to just...be held.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2024 10:26 pm
Stella would smile as she would keep the arancar close to her as she would move her chin to the arancars shoulder as she would keep her wrapped in the warm embrace.

She would lean down and kiss her on the cheek as she would continue to enjoy the warmth. She felt truly happy as they sat in each other's embrace. She would whisper to the arancar.

"Vera, any time you need me. You can find me, and we can go or do whatever you need. I don't mind making as much time as you need."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 10:25 pm
PREVIOUS THREAD:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

There was a silence that Veralia basked in as Stella held and kissed her. This situation was not one she predicted, as she had doubts that she could properly keep the woman safe. Most of her life had been spent only thinking about herself and her desires/pains, so to bring another into that mess was....unnerving.

But there was a worse thought.

In the midst of their embrace, a flicker of uncertainty crossed Veralia's mind, casting a shadow over the moment. As she gazed into Stella's eyes, deeper thoughts churned beneath her composed exterior. The fear of not being enough lingered silently—an echo of insecurity that perhaps Stella might eventually drift away, drawn to the next interesting object or person in a world teeming with fleeting attractions.

However, her pride wouldn't allow for that thought to be vocalized. Even if she doubted whether her strength would be enough, the illusion that it could was what mattered more to her at the moment.

"Be careful making that offer, I may take it for all it's worth."

Veralia's voice was low, tones flowing with a hint of warning and a sincere, playful feeling. With a low, radiant chuckle, she then looked up at Stella. Her right index finger traced gentle patterns on Stella’s back, an affectionate gesture that contrasted with her usual fiery demeanor. As she leaned in, her eyes closed, signaling a moment of surrender to the emotions she felt. She then sealed her sentiment with a proper kiss

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 13, 2024 5:22 am
"That's fine by me, Vera. If I didn't mean it I wouldn't offer."

Taken off guard by Veralia Stella would close her eyes as well enjoying the moment. Veralia hadn't engaged her in a kiss yet and Stella could feel the warmth in her chest from it. As she would allow her hand to move to Veralias lower back as she would embrace her. Enjoying the warmth of the arancar and the water.

She would sit comfortably with Veralia on her as shed enjoy the moment. Unsure if Veralia would ever engage something like this again, but she probably would. It seems like they have gotten much closer tonight.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum