Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  Empty [OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim

Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:28 pm
THE OTM CLAIM

COME GET YOUR STUFF FOR THE OCTOBER 2013 OTM WINNERS

WHAT IS OTM CLAIMS?
x Welcome to the OTM prize collection for last October. I'm sure you've all been waiting for this to come up so all of you can claim your prizes. Put simply, if you don't know how, you just follow the template and it will tell you how to claim your prizes for you character.

Now, if you try to double your earning from a previous Of The Month that you have won, it will not be counted and you will be punished personally by Frost. We do not want to see ANYONE try and slip past this rule. That is all.

Note: Go here for OTM Winners from October 2013 - https://www.platinumhearts.net/t1737-current-past-winners-of-character-of-the-month-and-member-of-the-month

HOW DO I USE THE TERRORITY CLAIMS?
x You make use of this claim by simply filling out the template below, making the prizes you want known and staff members will go ahead and give you the approval to otherwise take these items.

WHO CAN I ASK FOR HELP WITH THIS SYSTEM?
x If you need any help with this, I'd recommend asking staff in this thread or going here: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9712-the-staff-moving-locking-archiving-request-help-thread

THE TEMPLATE TO CLAIM A PRIZE

Code:
[u][b]Prize Template[/b][/u]

[list][*][b]Contest:[/b] (What Contest were you apart of?)
[*][b]Place:[/b] (What place did you end up in?)
[*][b]Character:[/b] (If this was a TOTM or COTM you won, post their name and link)
[*][b]Prize:[/b] (What was the prize?)
[*][b]Notes:[/b] (Any further notes. feel free to remove this)[/list]

[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  WVMWLOu
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  Left_bar_bleue0/0[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  Empty Re: [OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim

Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:14 pm
  • Contest: Casual Thread of the Month
  • Place: First
  • Character: Ravana Ichiro
    https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4491-ravana-ichiro-approved-0-3
  • Prize: (Five million yen, skill upgrade, ten awesome points, 10% discount in any shop of choice (in this site, not in real life! Sorry!) And an image set on the side bar to your right personally stylized by [TheFrost].

[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  Left_bar_bleue28000/100000[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  Empty Re: [OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim

Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:33 am
[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  Tumblr_mwd6zwsHUm1r0m70yo1_500

I don't think anyone has approved this...so I'll go ahead and give you the approval to make these transactions.

You will need to make a power upgrade for the skill thingy, though.

Have fun with it

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:43 pm
Prize Template

• Contest: October Fighting Thread Of The Month & Character Of The Month
  • Place: 1ST AND 1st
  • Character: Shatari Yuudeshi
  • Prize: I want to have her use the two skill upgrades to go from Adept speed to Master. It would make sense anyway in Canon since the part of the Yuudeshi Clan she is from is known for their speed, and with her Yuudeshi Drive activating, she already got a major boost in power and this is meant to compliment that.
  • Notes:

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  Left_bar_bleue0/0[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:48 pm
[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  Tumblr_mxlybh7blA1solfhro2_500
S'all good
Giving this a review, I'll give you your prizes and such now. You know how it works, make a Power Upgrade Thread for these skills to apply.

[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:09 pm
[OTM CLAIMS] October 2013 Of The Month Prize Claim  Image355
«LOCKING OUT THIS THREAD NOW»

Being that there has been more than enough time for the October Winners to claim their prizes, I'm going to go ahead with the decision to close out this thread, lock it and move it to archived activities.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum