Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Left_bar_bleue0/0NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Empty NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD!

Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:51 am
NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Tumblr_mmuu181gYx1rij797o1_500
COME CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
WHAT IS OTM CLAIMS?
x I'm sure you all know how this works, but welcome to the OTM claim. Here you will basically fill out the template to claim your prizes. Once this is done, staff know when and whom to add the yen, tiers, etc, to allow you to take them.

Now, if you try to double your earning from a previous Of The Month that you have won, it will not be counted and you will be punished personally by Frost. We do not want to see ANYONE try and slip past this rule. That is all.

Note: Go here for OTM Winners from November 2013 - https://www.platinumhearts.net/t1737-current-past-winners-of-character-of-the-month-and-member-of-the-month

HOW DO I USE THE NOVEMBER OTM CLAIMS?
x You make use of this claim by simply filling out the template below, making the prizes you want known and staff members will go ahead and give you the approval to otherwise take these items.

WHO CAN I ASK FOR HELP WITH THIS SYSTEM?
x If you need any help with this, I'd recommend asking staff in this thread or going here: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9712-the-staff-moving-locking-archiving-request-help-thread

THE TEMPLATE TO CLAIM A PRIZE

Code:
[u][b]Prize Template[/b][/u]

[list][*][b]Contest:[/b] (What Contest were you apart of?)
[*][b]Place:[/b] (What place did you end up in?)
[*][b]Character:[/b] (If this was a TOTM or COTM you won, post their name and link)
[*][b]Prize:[/b] (What was the prize?)
[*][b]Notes:[/b] (Any further notes. feel free to remove this)[/list]

NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Ap8OoJO

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Left_bar_bleue33500/2500NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Empty Re: NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD!

Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:54 am
Prize Template

• Contest: Member of the Month
  • Place: Second
  • Character: N/A
  • Prize: One Million yen, five Awesome Points, 5% discount in any shop of choice, and an honorary mentioning.
Anonymous

Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:53 am
  • Contest: FTOTM, CTOTM, COTM
  • Place: Two 1st places and a 2nd
  • Character:[url=https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9920-tsubasa-unabara-approved-0-2]Tsubasa Unabara[/url
  • Prize: 2 first place prizes and one second place
  • Notes: (Any further notes. feel free to remove this)
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:41 am

«APPROVING ALL OF THE ABOVE REQUEST»

Everything seems to be in order with these request. I'll go ahead and transfer the yen, then you'll need the separate skill upgrades in a power upgrade thread and I can clear the rest.

NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! WVMWLOu
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Left_bar_bleue248350/500000NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:44 am
Prize Template

• Contest: Casual Thread of the Month || Member of the Month || Character of the Month
  • Place: 2nd CTotM || 1st MotM || 1st CotM
  • Character: Yoruichi Shihouin CTotM || Nozomi Sumashuu CotM
  • Prize: Eleven million yen, two skill upgrades, twenty-five awesome points, 25% discount in shop of my choice, amd an image set on the side bar personally stylized by [TheFrost].
  • Notes: Rawr.

NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Qx494h
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Left_bar_bleue5/100NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:12 pm
Prize Template

• Contest: FTOTM
  • Place:2nd
  • Character: Canberra FTOTM Canberra Franenstein Iramasha(The new mulch in Canberra)
  • Prize: One Million yen, five Awesome Points, 5% discount in any shop of choice, and an honorary mentioning.
  • Notes:Don't really much care about the Honorary mention. Excited to finally

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Left_bar_bleue33500/2500NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:27 pm
Didn't notice it till now but looks like I have another prize

Prize Template

• Contest: FTOTM
  • Place:2nd
  • Character: Horus Sariel
  • Notes: Forgot about this when I claimed my MOTM reward. Also here's the thread link for Canberra. Woot for another 5% off my next shop purchase xD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:50 pm

«APPROVING ALL OF THE ABOVE REQUEST»

I just reviewed all of the claims and everything seems to be order with some of the stuff on here. Therefore, you'll get your yen in a little while and you go on and make your power upgrades.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:05 am
Prize Template

• Contest: Casual Thread Of The Month, Fighting Thread Of The Month and Character Of The Month
  • Place: 1st through all of them and I was in another thread that got 2nd in Fighting Thread of The Month
  • Character: Shatari Yuudeshi is where I want all my prizes to go with skill in them.
  • Prize: I want to use two skill upgrades to make her Pain Endurance Advanced, while making her willpower Master.
  • Notes: This is occurring IC wise due to the changes in her mental state thanks to the Yuudeshi Drive following her event thread in Australia.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Left_bar_bleue0/0NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:35 am
NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Tumblr_mxm5wllbXP1s6441yo1_500
S'all good
Like the other one, no issue as to this claim. I'll approve this.

NOVEMBER OTM CLAIM THREAD! Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum