Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Story Of Your Life [RPers Come Here]

+9
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Andrew Takahashi
Dexterity
Teitoku
Sage
Guard
Ludalfa
THEFROST
13 posters
Go down
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Story Of Your Life [RPers Come Here] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Story Of Your Life [RPers Come Here] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

The Story Of Your Life [RPers Come Here] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Story Of Your Life [RPers Come Here]

Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:56 am
My Roleplaying Life

How you got into RPING:I was playing Naruto-Arena and a friend in a clan showed me a short post style rp site and I just didn't stop after that
How you came up with your screen name:I'm 6 Foot 5 Inches and the first letter of my name is T so Big_T
How you discovered PH:Randomness in Google
Favorite type of thread to RP and why:Fighting with in or against something crazy/ I like swelling up the imagination it takes to fight in those kinds of situations. It's also encourages me to be innovative and it makes me just enjoy rping all the more
Favorite Character(s) to RP and Why:For right now it's Roderich hands down. He has such a goofy but intelligent attitude. i can act like any kind of a fool in not only my fighting style but the way I act and it all around just makes it a lot of fun.
Favorite newbie mistake you've made: (Give us a good cringe-worthy one!)
I'm still making plenty of mistakes so I can't really just pick one lol. I guess i used to always mix 1st and 3rd person and it bugged people. A lot. A lot of anger happened lol.
First RP experience:Uhh I believe it was when I was 12. A really archaic site that was super simple and terribly formatted, but still was fun and I didn't stop ,but it was always short post rping on forum.
Best experience you've had thus far with the community:Uhh I guess a great experience was when I did my first rp it was a full mix of social, battle and rp story building with Aivee.
Worst experience with the community:eh nothing really. Hobart is buggin me lol but besides that it's been good time
Why you RP: It's fun. I get to be as imaginative as possible and even though I have a long ways to go I look forward to doing so
Future goals:
-Increasing my ability to create in depth posts.
-Increasing my Creativity in posting and powers when making chars.
-Becoming an integrated part of the site.
-Getting at least one of my chars to 0 tier.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Story Of Your Life [RPers Come Here] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Story Of Your Life [RPers Come Here] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Story Of Your Life [RPers Come Here] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Story Of Your Life [RPers Come Here]

Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:40 pm
My Roleplaying Life

How you got into RPING: Austin.
How you came up with your screen name: ...
My middle name does not begin with a J.
Neither does my last name.
Neither does my mother's last or middle names.
However both of our names begin with a J.
My grandmother called my mother JJ.
My mother called me JJ.
I will call my son JJ.
My screen name is 50 years in the making and it makes it really awkward at family get togethers when me and my mom react at the same time to the same line.
How you discovered PH: Austin. (Zero)
Favorite type of thread to RP and why:Pure battle. No stress, full out release of the self. In a word: Voi.
Favorite Character(s) to RP and Why: Moonie, because VOI. Schrödinger, because catgirls are good. Len, because A. People love to roflstomp someone else and B. That makes him stronger, so Win-Win situation. And also because sassy and len pants.
Favorite newbie mistake you've made: (Give us a good cringe-worthy one!) I posted my first application (Kakushi, original demons) into Approved Demons.
First RP experience: Kakushi and Daigoro Ito, later with Agent Blackberry. Fingerclicking. That is all.
Best experience you've had thus far with the community: Doubtless watching the entire community keep itself threaded together no matter what to the point where it would refuse to die even if its home was destroyed.
Worst experience with the community:Difficult to say. Here's the ones that tie for the three worse.
1. Kanda situation.
2. November 2012.
3. Taking over Tsu's job. Jesus christ on a motorcycle.
Why you RP: Because I like playing games with people.
Future goals: Institute for all female characters to have catgirl ears.
Have Moonie knock Radio out flat.
Figure out how the f#ck Moonie's personal life works out.
Figure out who Phan is using Mizore's FC for.
Make Yukiteru.

That's all.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Story Of Your Life [RPers Come Here] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999The Story Of Your Life [RPers Come Here] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:50 pm
My Roleplaying Life

How you got into RPING: Severe stomach flu+my brother taking a hammer to my N64 because I ate his macaroni and cheese left me incarcerated in the house with nothing to do. Found an Outlaw Star site, been running with it since.
How you came up with your screen name: And ruin the enigma? I first typed the letter I...then I typed an m...
How you discovered PH: Aivee dragged me here.
Favorite type of thread to RP and why: Un-serious one on one fights. Whenever it gets too serious face people get competitive and its not remotely as fun, since it devolves quickly in to arguments from my experience.
Favorite Character(s) to RP and Why: Cavalier lechers...no explanation needed.
Favorite newbie mistake you've made: (Give us a good cringe-worthy one!) What a dumb question, I'm perfect, established fact.
First RP experience: I used a grappler ship to repeatedly smack a crane off the hanger bay doors.
Best experience you've had thus far with the community: When I gave a long explanation on my view on balance and fairness and was taken seriously.
Worst experience with the community: When I said the same thing verbatim five months earlier and was called a whining child for it. -.o
Why you RP: Real life tends to suck and I can't jettison lightning from my ass in real life, the escape is nice.
Future goals: Setting up the school for Sagumi is all I really got right now, an orange icon in chat would be nice too.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Story Of Your Life [RPers Come Here] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Story Of Your Life [RPers Come Here] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:52 am

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

The Story Of Your Life [RPers Come Here] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum