Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria

Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:48 pm
PLAY POSTING MUSIC

Artist: Kill La Kill OST - Song: Nui's Theme - Word Count: 2010
Ah, such energy being gathered within the depths of Bendigo. It was enough to bring a smile to the likes of Khala Asthavon's face as she hovered over the range within the heavens themselves. Staring at her loyal siblings face off against the Yuudeshi; it was quite the spectacle to behold. Many sorts of beings above, below and around them were giving way to such radiant volatile forces. The Earth itself was scorched, weaker beings lost their lives and the skies were consumed by sheer fame from the collective power of not one, not two, but three miniature suns and a moon to bat. It was quite the impressive light show, but ultimately, that's all it was destined to be. Something that destructive couldn't be allowed to claim this country; not with all of these amusing dancers of the ballroom and both allies and family alike still walking throughout the continent. Therefore, it was time for the Royal Asthavon, nay, the Heart of the Demon God to step in this battle and put a stop to such wasteful displays of power.

"Ohohohohoho, I never thought I'd get to have my fill on this fine day. I'm sorry Mr.Yuudeshi, and I'm equally apologetic to my siblings....but....I can't allow this to happen." Tapping her heart three times, the summoning of Za Koa's energy was all but instant; for Za Koa WAS a reflection of herself. Having acquired the means to pull this feat off, the target had been locked on and all that was left to was pull the trigger. The sounds of low rumbling soon followed after those words were echoed throughout the battlefield, and the actions taken place to lead to the colossal event that was about to occur.

Slowly raising her arms in the arm, nothing but a cackle escaped her lips. In a matter of moments, tens of thousands of tendrils suddenly exploded from the likes of The Royal Asthavon's heart that was attached to the outside of her chest in the form of a closed eye. These stretched for miles on end, taking a navy blue color as the likes of The Demoness soon began to awaken from the world; while the blackness of these tendrils that was briefly seen had been all but melted away. Moving at speeds unforeseen by Demon Eyes, many sorts of these tendrils were using the Demon Race's natural ability to perform Shadow Movement to cover the expansion of these suns and that miniature moon within it's grasp; extending all the way to the Mesosphere itself as she was seen having a widened grin across her face.

"Heheheheehehe, no running away! I'll end this miserable collection of thoughts!" Once forged into the world, these razor sharp tendrils started the process of compressing and compounding the collected force into a sphere. Piece by piece, bit by by; these appendages started the process breaking down the monstrous hive of energy. How could such a feat be accomplished? During the duration of this consumption, there were hundreds of millions of mouths opening across the seemly even-ending sky of tendrils. Each of them were devouring fragments of this chaotic blast, destructive suns and overbearing moon until nothing was eventually left of it. Thanks in part to the abysmal force associated with the depth of Za Koa, this was plant food compared to the depths of power that lay in the core of Demon Magic.

Despite all of that, however, due to taking in that much energy there seemed to be an effect on her body. Once the massive dome of tendrils decreased in size, number and mass; they were retracted back into her heart and she was seen as breathing steam out of her mouth as she started a series of nervous laughs. It seems that the feast she had devoured was enough to begin getting her blood boiled, her heart jumping and unbeknownst to anyone...that heart of her eyes opened; if only by a half inch. Furthermore, the heat from the collected assaults on the land caused her body to ooze sweat, skin to be as hot as a miniature super-nova and eyes to be filled with nothing but crimson power as the whites within them all but disappeared.

"You guys, you've all gone and done something this grand without inviting myself or Mana....I feel almost excluded from such an affair. Oh my....I was suppose to retrieve you all for her....but what is this sensation? Everything is red, everything is churning into one and I can almost...TASTE....the discord in this land. The rage, the blood lust, the sorrow, the death; everything is fading into one and becoming apart of what this existence really is: PAIN. I can feel it pumping in my heart, it beats within my blood and it screams to me: UNLEASH, PURGE AND ERASE THIS AGONY!"

Etching these words into the city like a twisted binding of chaotic words, Khala was grabbing her forehead and doing her best to keep at bay the murderous intent that lay dormant within her like an inferno of blinding rage ready to consume it's prey. This existence, this reality; it all served to keep her subconscious mind in a state of perpetual anger. It was eating at her mind like an unnerving monster that wanted to devour her whole; but she had enough fight within her to at least keep the monster within at bay for now. However, the likes of Inami Asthavon needed to be put to a stop. Getting a taste for her essence was like, this behavior that occurred within the fellow sister could not be allowed to continue any further. Her unstable nature was going to be subdued for her own good until she could be disciplined by Mana.

Thus, as the sounds that were akin to beastly roars echoed throughout the area, The Heart of Touketsu slammed it's catalyst energy on Inami like a tsunami wave of raw ominous force that was one with the universe. In this saying, not a single being on this battlefield could get a understanding of what this calamitous aura was; for it was unclear exactly what the nature of Deveta's force was to begin with. Only similar deities such as the Soul King or Truth can make sense of this type of force. It's even said that at just five percent of his total power, it would be possible for Touketsu to easily fight on par with ninety percent of the Earth's population without much effort -- and Inami fell into that ninety percent grouping. Releasing roughly six percent of his power on the field, it's first target was in sight.

Utilizing the likes of Surpassing Law, hundreds of tendrils comprised of a red glow soon started to constrict around Inami's body and held with it a very high likelihood of preventing her movement. How was this possible? Since Deveta was established as one of the original forces in the universe alongside his supposed brother, Truth, around the creation of this dimension; it should not be a surprise that this entity holds the ability to not manipulate, but control most known elements in the universe. Being that Touketsu Is existence itself in some aspects, he holds the ability to simply adjust everything to his liking so long as he has the energy to do so. Thus, in this instance, being that he has just been powered up by three overwhelming stars and a miniature moon to top things off, he had more than enough power at his disposal when combined with Za Koa to easily stop all motion of particles and molecules on a physical and metaphysical level around Inami.

The intended effect of all that was to essentially render Inami in a state of stillness and render her demonic and supernatural abilities useless if all went as planned. Without any motion of these particles, each time she'd release it, it would simply be canceled out by The Demon God's own aura and will over that area. What's more? This wasn't the end of his assault in the slightest. Going on to utilize it's more destructive effects, the likes of Khala tapped further into Deveta's power and used a more brutal form of it's capacities. Being that Touketsu was capable of rendering mass civilizations extinct by simply taking draining away the required forces to sustain power, consciousness and life within weaker beings through his apocalyptic force forcing their spirits to take such heavy damage at the cost of sacrificing it's energy to perform this feat. In the case of Inanmi? This would be done tenfold as his sole focus was on containing her and ripping apart her Demonic Energy, Physical Energy, Mental Energy and Life Energy to force her into a coma or weakened state and seal her down.

For regardless of rather or not this work, the tendrils around Inami began to swirl around into a vortex; eventually forming into a crimson sphere. What was it's purpose? To simply teleport Inami out of range and back to the Demon Realm inside of the Asthavon castle. There was no need for her to be in this fight, as she was simply causing more damage than good at this point. The instability of her aura would be dealt with at a later date, but one of these methods was going to take her out of the fight. If she passed her luck, than the wrath of the Demon God was more than willing to break her spirit if such nasty and volatile nature proceeded to keep fighting against it's desire. The best course of action for Inami to take, in Khala's mind, would be to simply submit or risk being destroyed if the psyche of Touketsu broke anymore.

"NOW GO!"

These...were just warning shot; a mere tip of the iceberg for what was to come if her temper was pushed further. Turning her sights on to the likes of Kakine and Kiriel; many sorts of pants escaped her lips and she grinned quite heavily following that violent display. Blood dripping from her mouth, there seemed to be something within the depths of Khala's mind that the creature was fighting off; shown by the fact The Unstable Creature was grabbing her skull and closing her eyes as she started to cackle wildly; yet was still trying to get a grip on her impulses as her fingers trembled.

"As for you, dear brother, the family desires to see your arrival in Demon World. I see you are having fun...much fun infact....and your amusement brings me entertainment. Therefore, once you are finished up here, the likes of our beloved Head Sister will greet you most likely. The entirety of our precious family wishes to see you in our domain once you've had your fill here. So please, be a dear brother and pay us a visit after this. For I sense that our Queen has arrived in the continent and I believe it's my time to leave. It's a shame my stay couldn't be longer, but we'll more than catch up in the Royal Kingdom. Until then...." Turning her attention towards the likes of Kakine, her sights narrowed in and smiled.

"I recommend you release into Shikai before our Queen arrives. I've removed one radical obstacle for you, so if you fail to come to a solution by then, my sister will end it. Your power is quite the curious one and I'd be charmed to see more of it from my watching seat in Demon World. Yet, for now, I must take my leave. If I stay any further, heheehehehehehe, there might not be anything left." Having said those words to the likes of The Yuudeshi, Khala charged off towards the direction of Inami Asthavon; and if she were still around, she'd claw her hand into her throat, thrust her into the sky and utilize her own teleporation to hopefully and successfully transport the two of them out of this city so that Kiriel can finish his business of awakening at long last.

[EXITING THREAD IF INAMI IS TAKEN WITH HER]

The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria

Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:41 am

More curious people continued to flood this area. There was no sign of people giving up, nor was there any sense of listening to each others feeble attempts of stopping the combat. It was simply a young woman that driven crazy by her own greed for power and a fight, a man who represented war and all things that tore apart the world -- and a brown haired man who wielded the power of God himself. Kakine wasn't worred about the people here, in fact he didn't care if the civilians themselves became torn apart in the inferno of flames let off by the huge, gaping sun that filled the sky. So as the pulses of fire and energy began to radiate off the sun, these people would only try to make the situation worse. The explosions let off by each person were useless, and as the likes of the male demon began to match the intense heat and energy Kakine was letting off with his own inferno of fire and raw energy. It was curious, Kakine thought, he was so passive before, smoking and trying to sleep. Yet as soon as Kakine had shown up to try and clean up the mess these two were making, he showed interest in the power he exploded in with. The Yuudeshi was interested in him, however, he didn't have any idea how far this man would go to fight against Kakine.

The cybernetic shielding that surrounded Kakine's body was growing weak now, the flames and energy began to bounce off it and be reflected into the surroundings, keeping him relatively safe from any harm that may come to him. However, something else was used to interrupt the current situation. As the supa-nova and miniature sun were held in the air and aiming to be let off, yet another pulsating and growing energy began to burst over the town of Bendigo. Turning his head over his shoulder, The Creator of Nothing's vision would finally fall upon the small, completely naked, girl who was summoning her own inferno of energy completely compiled of demon energy. Sighing to himself, Kakine's arms would raise behind his head, intertwining his fingers and pushing his chest out a bit, cracking his back in the process. Well... so far it seems everyone is so unoriginal that they have to revert to my ideas to combat it. No matter... Raising his eye-brow slightly his vision would remain locked on the two. His cyber-brain began to circulate plans, formulating theories within the matter of nano-seconds about how he should go about the situation that was currently showing itself. His left handed glove wielding the two tweezer like blades coiled up behind his head still, preparing to use it and attack at any moment.

Yet... the cyber-brain suddenly stopped formulating it's plans, whilst he had a billion ideas and theories locked into his brain about he could retaliate, Kakine came to a halt as a darkness began to descend even more so upon the battlefield. The energy was being let off at an intense level as a womanly voice began to hail down, apologising to the Yuudeshi saying she will stop the chaos. Before one could even blink, the tendrils began to launch themselves out of the sky, attaching to Kakine's own sun, the sudden moon that Inami had summoned and even the super-nova like move that the male demon, Kiriel, had brought upon the skies. Kakine became intrigued, instead of being disturbed or thrown off mentally by such sights, he viewed this spectacle as something that was intriguing. The millions of mouths opened, the very energy of his sun being devoured. A slight smirk crossed his lips as he let go of all energy he used to control the sun and where it sat above the battle field. He let the stability of the sun loose as it was quickly devoured, lowering his hands now and wiped the smirk from his face, viewing the blonde haired woman and noticed the strange, pulsating aura she let off. It was interesting, he felt many different sensations rush through his body... all of which he had never realised or felt in his entire five hundred years of life.

"Stepping into this place and cleaning up the mess of your own sister and brother, huh? It's about time one of you Asthavons had common sense..." Kakine exclaimed these words loudly as he silently stepped backwards, the screams akin to that of a banshee being let out all across the field. The Yuudeshi began to let out a chuckle, now looking towards the male Asthavon, completely paying no attention to the younger Asthavon who was now being wrapped up in tendrils and being attempted to put into stasis by her older sibling. Kakine shifted his vision to him, flicking his dirty blonde hair out of his face. "You have nice manners for someone who simply represents hate and destruction. Tell me, male Asthavon. Have you ever felt or faced the shikai of a second generation Yuudeshi?" The area around Kakine's body would begin to glow immensely, his dark red aura filling the skies, his reiatsu capable of being felt from all corners of Australia. The second generation Yuudeshi was preparing for his first Shikai release since World War Three. Placing his right hand out in front of his body, an average sized Katana would appear as if from nothing right in his palm. This katana was his Zanpakutō. From now... everyone within the continent would know to stay clear of Bendigo, else they would meet the wrath of the God of Nothing.

"Reflect the essence of nothing, Kuukyoken."

A burst of crimson red reiatsu would begin to soak the entire area, by the time this explosion happened, it is likely the yellow haired Asthavon would be talking to her brother. A few moments passed as the wind began to pick up, almost as if a torrent building up in a pillar around Kakine's body. In a sudden wave of his arm, Kakine would swipe the wind away, the crimson reiatsu now being seeped back into his body and stored away once again. The wind died down, as Kakine no re-emerged in his new state of Shikai. Beside his body would stand a woman, a drink in her hand and a smirk crossing her face. Her attire would consists of a rather relaxed Japanese school-girl uniform, a black and white shirt covering her chest and a short-skirt stopping at her upper thighs. Her hair consisted of multiple colours, the main three appearing to be black, pink and a dark blue. On her right leg would be a pink stocking, holes abundant throughout the entire fabric. On her left leg would be a blue stocking, also covered in holes. This girl went by the name of Kuukyoken, otherwise known as Benkei by Kakine. "Yare, yare Kakine-san... You really out-did yourself this time. Why not sit down and have a drink!?" Cheering happily, Benkei would look at Kakine as he sighed. She knew exactly what he was thinking, that she needed to fight along side him like they always would. "Benkei... do you really think now's a good time for you to be drinking? Look at the situation at hand first." Tapping her chin, the female Zanpakutō would begin to look around, viewing the potentially constricted Asthavon in the sky, the male who claimed to be having fun with all the power shown and the now pulsating with energy 'leader' of this lost.

Ears perking as the green-cloathed Asthavon started to talk to Kakine, the two of them would instantly turn and shift their eye-sight to the woman. Her sister would come clean it up? The queen? Was she a sister of Mana Asthavon? These questions plagued Kakine's mind, although he did not wish to ask. His target was not her, and as she clearly stated, she had removed one -- the Yuudeshi's only target was now Kiriel. Nodding slightly, both Kakine and Benkei shifted their head back to facing Kiriel. He seemed to be fuming with energy, rearing to fight and take on Kakine because he showed such 'power'. A slight chuckle echoed through Kakine's voice, Benkei slightly looking over and smiling at him.

"Fine, I'll crush you within a matter of seconds. You dare face me and I will crush every single dream you hold. War? The Battle of Troy? That will be nothing to when you're bleeding upon this very ground." Benkei's body began fading slightly, as she faded, each time she would re appear on either side of Kakine, going from left to right almost instantly. Dropping her drink, a sudden flash of light could be seen as a katana could be seen entering her hand. This was the power of two people wielding CreationConstruction, they could both fight with the power of Kakine. They would dominate all foes that came into their path -- crushing them into the dust. He would not attack, yet Kakine and benkei would slowly walk towards the male, grin shrouding his mouth as Benkei continued to fade to either side of his body, as he approached she faded and switched at a fast rate. Becoming one with his Zanpakutō, sharing the battlefield and having a connected mind... fighting side-by-side... it was a bond that nobody could break, not even the likes of an Asthavon.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Anonymous

Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:06 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Kiriel smiled faintly as he put away the giant orb of destruction letting it fade away into nothing, as he smirked seeing the female. " Haha good woman you've got yourself there Yuudeshi, a good battle companion is hard to come by in War..War isn't just destruction and hatred boy...Much more breeds from it than such simple emotions. People bare those on their souls and it comes forth from War, it gets judged harshly. In the days of old war was fought by two men. The men who started it, the winner of the battle was the one who defeated the other. War has evolved into this mass slaughter..As humans desired it so but enough of the history lesson, it's good to see a polite foe once and a couple centuries. I do represent my family or either side, I look forward to engaging you Kakine Yuudeshi." Kiriel was a wise warrior unlike most who believed War simply foamed at the mouth. Spitting up blood and bathing in the blood of ignorance that people seemed to dilute the true natures of war. It was an honest reaction fo violence by people, but more than that it was the hope of a future.

"Against you no warm up is needed, I'll cut straight to the chase..so not to bore you." Crimson aura filled the entire area as his sheer mass of energy seemed to cover most of the city. Kiriel looked on as his massive power was released. He would allow Kakine the first move, but perhaps it was more that he respected the young man thus far. Khala said Mana wished to seem him, they both knew Kiriel didn't take sides for anyone. Nor would he ever his power didn't allow such things. Kiriel's power didn't let him do alot of things, he was alone and that was something few others had. Mana herself could most likely take the burden of the madness that war brought. But enough lamenting birth and the issues at hand, his aura of murderous red was massive. The energy storage that he had was huge and made him a very hard to read person. Kiriel gave his hand a wave as dogs formed around him. They were huge dogs growing and dripping bloody acid from their mouths. Kiriel patted one on the head as he got ready to fight Kakine, summoning the dogs was simply one task. It didn't stress his energy too greatly.

He pointed his hand out shooting a blast of the super nova energy he created at the male. This was a simple trick allowing him to do more than anticipated by most. Kiriel waited as an Avatar of war formed around his body. His gaze looked on at the smoke he knew Kakine wasn't bothered by such a minor attack it didn't take a fool. Had he fought Yuudeshi before, no of course not. But he knew of them from the wars they fought. The deeds they had done on the battlefield were etched in his mind far more than ,most would realize. Kakine didn't quite understand that Kiriel didn't have a side. "Boy, I'll tell you what once I leave this place after our fight you can have this dirt.. I don't really care about this stupid war between the sides..I don't have a side and never will.. You are most interesting..so try not to blow up your prize.." He chuckled a bit as he waited for Kakine, the battle had begun in earnest now.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:26 am

Hate. That was the sensation that began to build up in Kakine's body. He didn't feel it himself, he had no reason to feel this impure, intense anger that overcame his body. Yet he felt it creeping up on him like a spider slowly crawling over his back, a sensation of it dripping down his back and leaking into his very skin. Like venom infecting a wound. A blinding pace of anger, hate, sadness and pure desperation screetched over his body, the once incredibly calm yet pumped up man being dragged into nothing but a mess as he fell to his knees, holding his head and letting out a wild scream across the entire area that was Bendigo, Victoria. "AGGGHHHH!" All sensation of taking out his target was gone, his body put into repulsion, completely ignoring his surroundings from the pure agony, mentally and physically, that was clawing at him. Violently, his body would begin to shake and toss, swaying his head from side to side and continuing a long scream that pierced the ears of anyone within five miles. The scream was incredibly loud, blood began to trickle down the back of Kakine's throat as this scream was let out. His knees dug into the dirt and his body remained composed, shortly after the scream letting out a sigh and saying softly, "Don't come out. Don't come out. Don't come out. Don't come out." Each time he said these words, it would begin to get faster and faster.

Within moments, the light brown hair covering Kakine's hair would begin to fade from the roots outwards. Instead of his hair remaining brown, a constant white now flooded his hair, completely white. On top of this, his clothes began to shift colour also -- the once vibrant maroon suit becoming white faded, only a slight tinge of dark red or maroon remaining with it, being more akin to purple now. His was still low to the ground as even more changes occurred. Kakine's entire body began to turn white, his skin once going from a normal human skin colour to a completely white, a faded and 'stringy' like aura radiating off his body, his eyes becoming purely black except for the slight yellow and orange iris that laid around his eyes. Not moving his body in the slightest, a wild cackle could be heard from the location of Kakine. Whether Kiriel took note of this or not, it did not matter. As the strike from Kiriel was shot out, the new Kakine remained on his knees, the cackle echoing through the very space around Bendigo. The cackle was high pitched and pierced the ears of anyone around, a sense of murderous intent being felt through the laugh. Benkei sat on the side, eyes widening and slightly being surprised by what she was witnessing. Her mind simply went into shock. When this person came out... she had no choice but to follow his willing actions... he technically was still Kakine. And that was the only person she remained loyal to.

The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 2 HSn7ZRT

Raising his hand towards the solar flare, Kakine simply caught it in the middle of his palm and continued his cackle, now lifting his face up, clenching his fist and completely shattering the solar-flare attack. Minor burns covered Kakine's body, yet he did not pay heed to them. He did not care for trivial wounds such as this... this man was the embodiment of hate, torture, sadness, anger and even loneliness pored into one being. He acted as a dormant ziamichi to Kakine. The man was known as Dark Kakine. Licking the tips of his fingers, Dark Kakine let out a slurping noise, as if to say he enjoyed the pain of the previous attack; like it was delicious to him. "Ohhhh, I've been locked in that losers body for far too long. It's good to be free. Though, I come out and see a worthless piece of shit like you? What kind of shit is that? I don't want to kill someone who doesn't prove even a challenge..." Dark Kakine stopped talking for a moment, as if he was thinking about his words. "Oh wait, of course I want to kill you. Let's see your delicious insides upon this ground, 'lord' of war. Let's see what a lord can do against a God!" A wild cackle yet again could be heard, but now from all over Bendigo. It was as if Dark Kakine was moving, creating aura's of sound around the battle field. Benkei just gritted her teeth, tears coming to her eyes as she held back an internal fight against Dark Kakine. She knew she couldn't stop him... so she just had to wait and be the positive influence, hopefully bringing the original Kakine back out.

The original position that Kakine held would begin to fade into the breeze, thousands if not hundreds of thousands of copies of his body appearing all around Kiriel. Dark Kakine was utilizing the amazing speed, something which many seemed to undermine, that he held within his body. His speed was much more intense than it was before, as Dark Kakine was brought out into Shikai, his speed was not only enhanced, but his body was now much more stable, meaning the speeds which he couldn't reach in sealed state are now reachable. Whilst it wasn't his full potential still, it was more than enough to go beyond eye-sight and keep moving to create figures of himself around the battlefield. Now was the time to show off Dark Kakine's true potential... and what it meant to be driven as a force of nothing but hate and pain. Remaining his constant speed, Kakine slammed his hands together mid travel, the body of benkei beginning to break apart, following his speed as well. Once her body was completely decomposed, it began to circulate into a puff of black aura. Finally, within the blink of an eye, less even, the gas-form of Benkei could be seen slamming down upon the location around Kiriel. The aim of this strike was two things: Kakine withheld a new power in shikai. He could decompose any item he wished by wrapping benkei around said item or area. Not to be confused with Hakai's smoke which literally ate and destroyed anything it touched, rather Kakine's decomposing would split atoms and spiritual energy apart, tearing them away and making items not 'non existent.

The slam of decomposing power over Kiriel would do two things. The first was completely splitting the ground apart, tearing away the ground and creating nothing but a large ditch that extended close to a kilometre down. The second was to wrap itself onto Kiriel. Depending on how long this decomposition stayed, it would begin to split the atoms on Kiriel's skin away from his own body, scattering him if you will. This was just the beginning of the assault however, there would be much more to come. As soon as the decomposed Benkei did it's magic, she would reform beside a now stationary Kakine, standing a good fifty meters away from his opponent. Slamming his right food harshly into the dirt below his feet, Kakine would let out a wild cackle as the very dirt was ripped from the ground behind him, flying into the air. With a simple wave of his pale skinned hand, Kakine would launch the chunks of earth at his opponent. This was done using kinetic energy, controlling it and grasping the energy that was around these objects and redirected it towards a target. However, this wouldn't be the end. As soon as they were about to make contact, with almost no delay, thousands of swords would spawn from mid air and begin to shoot outwards behind the cover of the dirt. Once the dirt was dealt with, a thousand swords would now be making their way towards the demon.

Dark Kakine was just cackling still, Benkei now reforming and onlooking as if he was insane. For normal Kakine, hand-to-hand combat was the best option. For Dark Kakine? He loved to abuse his powers, he loved to form the most ridiculous ideas and completely humiliate his opponent. If it came to fighting with his fists, Dark Kakine was still a master, yet his preference was set somewhere between 'long ranged' and 'medium ranged', somewhere he could look on and laugh as he humiliated his target, ripping them limb by limb. Onlooking with wild eyes, the white lines of string still leaked off his body, onlooking as his results... viewing his destruction like it was a new born child. Would Kakine ever get out of this insane, crazed state? It was ridiculous really, if people didn't know him. But once shikai or bankai are activated, it is much more likely that the figure titled as Dark Kakine would come out; something in which Kakine lived in fear of. "Come on now, I ain't got all day. Lay down and die like the good little runt you are."

Anonymous

Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:13 am

Kiriel smile faded slowly, this was no longer an amusing person but another mongrel who couldn't stand before him. As the man began to make his move and sent out the attack, a crimson power flowed around him his body glowed as he blasted away all things around him his energy. Buildings trembled and the ground stained with a crimson air, anything now began killing one another. This mark of War wouldn't fade as he observed now as the force of his energy blasted through the area going at Kakine and his doubles from all sides. Kiriel's eyes looked on as his speed and power had been increased the avatar of war began to fade. His eyes remained intently focused on Kakine's figure. The male before him had great power, but his sanity was fading away and perhaps for the better. Kiriel motioned with his hand as the battlefield began to change, he was going to create a different battlefield. This land didn't interest him at all, the madness soon would effect too many here for it to be of amusement anymore for him. The battlefield changed to a Beach now, where the sea was crimson. And one could tell a massacre of a war had been fought here by looking.

Kiriel had used the Drums to transport them somewhere else, had he created the warriors yet no. They were on Normandy the Beach of which one of the most violent wars in the history had been fought. Kiriel had been asleep for it and did miss it. His gaze looked over the area as he awaited the turn of events now, with a grin. Kill him not such an easy thing to do, those wishing to enter this battle now would have a hard time. The area around Kakine and Kiriel had been unsure about how to use this. Mana wished to see him, he pondered for what purpose. Those who stand before normally end up like Kakine bathed in madness and losing themselves deeper before being swallowed whole by it. Did this man even realize that Kiriel's power was the catalyst, more likely than not he didn't. Kiriel would wait for his next move though he had a trick of his own, once he blasted his energy at the doubles he did something interesting. Giving a nod the dogs around him ran towards the Kakine that was real, moving rapidly at a quick speed through the sand.

The dogs when getting close would explode in a massive explosion that would leave a huge crater on the beach. KIriel's clothing moved around as his energy exploded, the truth of the matter was his taint was slowly devouring the town he promised. Creatures killed one another, the madness of war devoured them whole. Anything within miles began fighting, troops would begin slaughtering one another of the same side. Kiriel's Second Phase and amusement was enough to cause a country wide devastation. So this one thought he could kill Kiriel easily, that was an amusing laugh at the thought. Kiriel wasn't so weak babe that he couldn't do something. Sand blew around the beach from the explosion as his energy created a rather massive sand storm on the beach even this land was real to the mind. But one fact remained the damage done here wouldn't transfer over. However his mark of war would remain where he stood, since he hadn't moved before activating the power.

The true Kakine before him was naive if he thought simply being angry made war easier. No it caused people to be blinded to the truth, the change in environment the overwhelming energy he released allowing out a great deal of power without really trying. Kiriel could go from zero to one hundred at anytime he saw fit. His power was constant, as war was meant to truly be. The Danava of War didn't see much left of his enemies hope. However this was just Shikai after all, perhaps the creature would provide far greater amusement than this. Their kind could go further, he sensed this male was a shinigami yet with a hollow. Making him a Vizard more than likely, so he didn't dawn the mask. Or could he do it in this mental status, the Zanpakutō still functioned correctly for the most part. But the hollow mask was something of a different matter, it required well let's just say this man was more like the hollow.

It wouldn't matter soon, if the male stood at this distance for too much longer even his Zanpakutō would begin to feel it soon, they'd been nearby long enough. "Four minutes so far, not bad most of your kind..die before this point...Spirit.." This was directed at the Zanpakutō spirit it was a pity of sorts, such a sound mind was with such a lunatic. Oh well for no real reason yet, she would most likely notice it in her soon enough. It wouldn't take hold yet, not for another six and so long as they remained in his presence. It would only escalate the violence within as he looked on at Dark Kakine.. So you are the stronger of the two..but not the smarter...guess I'm in luck." Kiriel gave a light taunt as he waited, Kakine would do one of two things next. Create another attack to try and catch him off guard or come in for hand to hand combat. The problem with the ladder was simple, Kiriel had seen every fighting style in the world. Anything ever used in war so using a style on him was ineffective, he could also use any he desired on the drop of a dime.

What would remain of this would only be seen by those who walked away..

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:15 am

The way this environment was changing and shifting was insane. The amount of energy, the pressure and even the very sky changed. It was amazing how just the presence of beings such as Kiriel and Kakine were enough to shift the very weather, the pressure and suitability of Bendigo, Victoria. Whilst there was nothing but destruction encompassing it, it had a sense of darkness that came along with it. The darkness that was spreading from both Dark Kakine and Kiriel was intense, it was as if the auras of these two men were clashing, Asthavon demon verses a corrupted vizard. There was nothing but death. The scorched bodies of men and women, even children laying in the rubble of their houses as the two gigantic monsters whaled on everything that moved. But this wasn't the only worrying thing. The destruction here was true. It wasn't held back, there was no form or attempt to be made so one could repair the area. Chaos, pure hate and damage to be released over the area. Yet... none of these men seemed to care. The intense aura that circulated through Dark Kakine's body was that of pure anger, sadness and power. He held nothing back when crushing his enemies. He humiliated them. He would be the one who spat in the wounds of those who got in his way, making their deaths to be as humiliating as possible.

Yet... the area continued to change beyond the destruction these two brought down upon it. It wasn't because of their destruction and raw energy, but it was Kiriel himself changing the surroundings. The once ruined city of Bendigo began to fade away, and with it brought the change in skies, stormy and dark ones at that. The ground shifted to that of sand, waves crashing upon the beach front that. The environment changed so rapidly, but it felt normal. A cool breeze ran up his back as the scenery changed, the feeling of wind changing. What was this? This place felt familiar to Dark Kakine, yet he couldn't pin point the exact feeling and place in which they now stood. Yet, as he had these thoughts rush through his mind -- something snapped within his mind. Benkei stood beside Dark Kakine now, eyes widening slowly and keeping her senses keen, making sure that there was no hidden attack coming. "Be careful, Kakine! This isn't a normal scenery change!" As Benkei said this tone, everything began to change. Any remaining people around began to slaughter each other, members of the Monsuta and Yayjuu alike slaughtering each other in droves. The scenery was mimicked like a war scene that Kakine had went through during his five hundred years of life. Did... Kiriel really create a battlefield? That was the main thought that ran through Dark Kakine's mind at this time. Even someone like Dark Kakine has the mastery over Mental Deduction, deducing something like this wasn't difficult.

However it came as a surprise to Dark Kakine for a few reasons. During the time of World War Two, the battle of Normandy was a slaughter. This was known wildly among the word. During the time, Kakine constantly received updates on it, reading news papers and such. If anything, the surprise factor with this change was more nostalgia. Whilst Kakine found it horrible all of these lives were lost in the battle, Dark Kakine found it hilarious and great. This was the primary difference in their lives, one lived for such destruction -- the other lived for a purpose he was yet to define. So as his attention turned to Kiriel once again, a glorious grin shrouded his mouth -- an evil aura beginning to radiate off his body. The white strings of aura continued to flick off him into the atmosphere, like the gravity was reversed, leaking and fading into the sky. His golden and orange eyes opened wide, preparing to say a few words to the likes of Kiriel. "Hahahahaha, I see. I see, I see. You think that you're going to overcome me with these trivial efforts!" The grin widened as the cackle echoed throughout the beach, most people's attention, despite the fighting, being drawn to Dark Kakine even if for a split second.

Ascending above the beach that was below now, Dark Kakine kept his hands out in front of his body, almost as if he was clenching mid air and ripping it apart with his hands. Within the blink of an eye, the wolves that stood by Kiriel's side leaped out, rushing at Dark Kakine with the power of intensity held within them. Upon reaching a close distance to Dark Kakine, the wolves began to implode -- wide explosion of intense heat and power began to drown over the beach. From his position in the sky, Dark Kakine simply continued his smirk. Twisting his hands like before, a dome would appear around the explosion. Just as the explosion was brought out, this dome would contain the explosion within it, keeping it's raw power trapped if but for a millisecond. Within this time of entrapment, Dark Kakine would draw back his leg, accumulating all the possible kinetic energy he could from his surroundings and applied it into this kick. Swiping his foot forward, the second the explosion was caught, Kakine's foot would hit the sphere, slamming it at amazing speeds down to Kiriels position, from her the sphere containing the explosion would open up, letting the once entrapped explosion loose. Whilst the destruction power would be less than the original blast, within it would still hold the power to topple buildings into pieces and scorch beings into nothing.

"And that's where you're wrong! I am not less intelligent, we just share different motivations!" Dark Kakine's voice would echo insanely through the surroundings, so loud to the point of his voice cracking. However, no assault would follow. Whilst the explosion had still forced itself into Kakine's body, no sign of pain would overcome him. Slight scorches of heat and fire, but nothing more. He knew exactly what Kiriel wanted. He wanted Kakine to attack with his intense power, that is what he thrived off of. He loved war, this much was obvious. Whilst he had deduced he held the power of recreation in the society, the changing of scenery and weapons... That's all he deduced so far. Dark Kakine didn't care about the deduction of these powers, all he cared about was crushing his enemy. However that didn't mean he didn't withhold great intelligence, rather it was kept at bay whilst he used other means of fighting, something which was mistaken by Kiriel.

"GO BACK TO THE HOME IN WHICH YOU CRAWL IN, OR HAVE YOUR VERY BODY BE TORN OPEN UPON THIS GROUND, ASTHAVON!"

The ground would begin to shake as he lowered himself to the floor once again, white reiatsu beginning to gain around his entire body and be forced into his arms and legs, all energy being now put onto the offensive. As soon as he touched the ground, he would shoot off like a rocket. Within the blink of an eye, Dark Kakine's body would already be seen in front of Kiriel, right hand drawn back and aiming a strong roundhouse punch to the side of Kiriel's face. However it wouldn't stop there. The assault would continue, bringing back his leg hand, he would now aim his strike to the chest of Kiriel. The punch would begin to distort the wind, almost as if the air around his fist was distorted, reversed. As the wind's direction was changed, no resistance would be met as he hopefully slammed a hard fist into the chest, aiming to cave in Kiriel's chest with this powerful punch. Following these two devastating punches would be over fifty weaker punches all aimed at the same area as the previous punch: his chest. The punches would switch from arm to arm, striking over and over again with his left and right fists. All of this would begin to happen so fast that it would be hard to follow, even someone with amazing mental deduction and observation skills would be hard to follow. If blocked with a shield or some form of object, it is likely that these punches would be strong enough to obliterate the objects into thin air.

During all of this, Benkei stood on the ready. She understood that there wasn't any need to get involved with the trivial matters like why Dark Kakine was fighting, she was simply there to be the positive influence right now. Unless called upon, she would not act to help him. The only time in which Benkei, Kakine's Zanpakutō, would act is if the Corrupted Kakine before her was in trouble. She would not risk the chance of Kakine dying along with that horrid create. So as all of this played out, a wild smirk of power overcame Dark Kakine. He wasn't worried about a retaliation, nor did he care about if he got hurt. The only thing that was running through Corrupted Kakine's mind right now was "Destroy." Simple as that.

Last edited by Teitoku on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:26 am
-RESERVING POST-

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:09 am

Artist: Vermillion-D - Song: Depth1131.876 - Word Count: 2377
Coming in like a blazing comet, the skies of Bendigo Victoria were lit with fire as The Beast of Karakura was swiftly descending from this fight. Exploding stars still scattering across the skyline of Earth from the colossal clash of The Magnum of Existence with the might The Yuudeshi's power, The Planet was still roaring to the brim and quivering in it's depths from how destructive this colossion of immense blast were. However, it fails in comparison to the surging feelings of utmost concern coursing throughout the body of The Beast. Sensing that something was entirely off with the energy which Kakine Yuudeshi was generating from the depths of this war-torn city, the projected course of Shadin's descendant was redirected back towards this morphed metropolis. Even though the onset of exhaustion was quickly developing in and throughout his body, in this newly found state of mind he attained from his battles over the Australian Conflict, he understood that there were more important things than assured victory; such as the bonding of family he yielded together with his brother.

Therefore, everything else that stood before his ultimate goal was trivial, meaningless and essentially nothing compared to that burst of ambition, desire and will to do what is required to save his brother from the clutches of this war's despair. A war in which was devised by The Beast of Karakura's own hands. It's why he sought so heavily to make amends for such a terrible casualty of this battle; because if it weren't for this conflict taking place, none of this would even be happening to his beloved brother to begin with. So undoubtedly, no matter what anyone else could even manage to say to Shadin in this state of urgent mind, from his point of point of view about the circumstance? It was his responsibility to take the misguidance in judgement and take the jaws of fate into his own hands for the outcome which had befallen The Creator of Nothing. There was no two ways about this precise fact.

With his sights now set on the beach of Bendigo, he began to become under the impression that this had been modified in some way or form based on his keen sense of focus. Even though he lay in a weakened state, his deduction senses were still as sharp as a sword. Thus, barring these thoughts heavily on his mind, this was not the time to make amature based decisions. Each move, every sequence and all actions performed from this point onward were going to have to be made with the utmost of care. For as the sweat oozed out of every skin pore, the heat of his breath increased with every gasp for air and the aching of his body became further intensified; this sense of fatigue from all that The Beast of Karakura had carried out on the war was beginning to take it's toll on his body. Pain radiated within his mind, stabbing pulsations surged in the core of the man's chest and the blackened eyes of the male even started to make this sense of utter exhaustion shown all the way to the surface.

Locking on to the frequency into which The Drums of War operated on, although Shadin hadn't known the name of this ability, the effects of it were generated by Kiriel's will. Even if it were on a subconscious level, the fact that it needed to be generated from the man's presence was more than enough to work with for The Beast of Karakura. Wasting no time, he'd have the reddened barrier which enveloped his body now release itself away from him and become a tangible source of energy for him to freely manipulate as he saw fit with Imaginary Computation by his side. And man, did he have a lot to work with from the amount of fuel this shield absorbed on the way back down from space. All of the friction, heat, kinetic energy were all the basic starters you needed to understand the depth of impact this would have. When you add in the fact that the Yuudeshi Network compressed this forcefield to have the same amount of strength as the one in Karakura Central, even a fool could realize that the energy Shadin harnessed at the moment was great and most all: it didn't wear his body down of precious spiritual force required to keep this effort up; only the energy to guide it was needed from the usage of Imaginary Computation at this time.

Henceforth, with all the aforementioned variables set into motion, Shadin would attempt to utterly obliterate The Drums of War and the crazed sensation of lunacy, bloodlust and battle in the air through a battle of energy and willpower. On the front of dealing with The Drums of War, he'd do his damnest to revert the island back to it's original state before this accursed ability ever went into effect; hoping to shatter it with the heavy amount of weight that was propelled and reinforced by Imaginary Computation through Shadin's new found will. Then, spreading like a virus throughout the area, the raw intent of this aura would envelop all parties on the field in order to drown out the effects of Kiriel's influence on them; causing The Yuudeshi to hurl up a chunk of a blood due to his body screaming at him not to continue, but much to his defiant nature, he'd null and ignore this call as it only made him that much more determined to finish what he started.

"I COULD SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT YOU, PARASITE!"

Coming in after the actions of Kakine went into effect against Kiriel, The Beast of Karakura would come in screaming like a wild banshee as the veins on his head came out in full effect as his mind was working overtime just to keep him afloat in this fatigued state of body; but his oh so heightened state of absolute will his soul was radiating would keep him in the game. It didn't matter if he couldn't make as heavy of an impact as he normally could, all that mattered to him in this frenzied motion was making the mark of his will clash against the possession of Kakine. Maybe, just maybe, if he could hold out until this utmost intention reached his brother...he could finish this without much destruction. Flashing back to the points in time where he himself was consumed by his demonic prowess from his Ziamichi Spirit, Oni Chiita, Shadin understood it took the people close to one's life to pull them from the pits of agony. Consumed by this thick blackness, devoured by his own mind's sorrow; he understood what it meant to be enslaved by one's own wickedness and in a way, Shadin was the perfect person to do such a feat as he's gone through the same circumstance so many times over in his lifetime on this planet.

As a result, a strong burst of wind that screamed with such fury that lay deep within the depths of Shadin's spirit, he'd appear like a flashing dart out of Dark Kakine's peripheral vision in order to potentially land a heavy punch across his face. However, this wasn't an ordinary blow. No...this took leftover kinetic energy from his descent to Earth with latent properties of the Yuudeshi Network and attributes from Imaginary Computation to have it effect Kakine on a multi-layered level. On the physical plane, his entire body could potentially feel the brunt of his blow. Bones coming out of place, face spewing blood, vision being blinded temporarily and such pain coursing throughout every fiber of this creature's being could be generated from such a heavy blow. While, through the effects of Shadin's will being projected through Imaginary Computation, he could very well drain the desire, determination and thirst Dark Kakine had in order to lessen his grip on Kakine for him long enough to fight back against this creature.

And having knowledge that Kakine's prowess potentially relied on his mind much like Shadin's own powers relied on this mental wavelength, the assault power of Dark Kakine could be greatly halted as well. However, most of all, Shadin utterly desired for this creature to be forced back into the depths of Kakine soul for him to deal with as he saw fit. Although he didn't want to subject the hollow to that prison, a resolution could be worked out later when they weren't in such a critical circumstance.

Taking a glance to the likes of Kiriel, the eyes of The Beast could be seen becoming entirely enveloped within a bright white light as he wasn't going to allow this criten to interfere any further. Through blood oozing out between the man's teeth, he'd bite down heavily on his lips to show that despite being in such a worn down state, the state of supreme willpower that bellowed within the depths of the Yuudeshi Clan would drive him wholly forward to the future he dreamed of, the possibility of victory against such dark forces that loom over the horizon on this battle and the yearning for this man's torment to be eradicated entirely from this island. Yes, he could very well since the enticing aura of The Danava of War attempting to envelop his being; but The Will of The Beast was in such a feror state that it had no effect whatsoever when combined with the reinforced mental resistance that Imaginary Computation naturally built up for Shadin over the years.

So with these thoughts coursing throughout every wall of The Beast's mind, he'd unleash another wicked howl into the air as he locked his fangs on the two combatants in this battle. Going on to try and sink his fangs into The Possessed neck to inject more of Imaginary Computation's influence in him, he'd then attempt to smash the likes of Dark Kakine into the ground with an explosive boom that could very well be heard in two cities over if allowed to take effect; smearing his body across a multitude of streets, buildings and other debris in the way until he was able to suppress, subdue and hopefully confine the likes of the hollow in his claws.

Yet, the fact that Shadin's body was in such a shoddy state would rear it's ugly head through all of this. Sinking his fangs deeper into Dark Kakine's neck if he were able to hold on to him, he'd scream as loudly as he possibly could into the man's body to have a place to vent the pain which radiated out of his body and mind as he started to feel himself becoming affected by the withdraw of using his powers, abilities and skills to such a wicked level as they have during this entire Australian Conflict. It was as if his soul was on fire, mind reduced to mush and body becoming ignited in the flares of sheer and blinding pain; possibly allowing Dark Kakine a window of time to counter; as bloodshot veins shot up across The Beast's eyes, but he'd still persist on keeping this battle onward as chills were sent spiraling down his spine as he went further and further into this mode of seemly unstoppable will.

Yelling outwards to the world again, Shadin's energy would spike once more as pools of blood exploded from his body in the wake of hundreds of thinly visible hands being produced from his body via telekinesis. There wasn't much time in his mind to finely tune them, but he was going to overwhelm Kiriel in sheer numbers as he sent these arms in every direction around the man. From there, he'd have the residue of holy angel his body generated while in that short lived Angelic State during his battle against Claire to have a heavy impact against Kiriel's body. Roaring even further; even the man's energy reflected this war cry as thousands upon thousands of enraged spirits could be heard screaming, shouting and raving into the light of the skies from the utmost force being produced from the will of Shadin's spiritual aura at this point.

One way or another, this man was going to have some sort of impact. Sending thousands of miniature spikes from out of these arms, they'd attempt to constrict, constrain and trap the man within it's holy aura to have a better chance at causing a heavy sense of decay across his body from this angelic force clashing against the demonic entity which Kiriel was. This energy could very well cause him to begin hurling up mounds of blood, melting off body parts as if they were nothing and outright potentially rejecting or heavily weakening his counter attacks and abilities by this holy force beginning to expand outwards to the region.

But, as most know about Shadin's attacks, they wouldn't simply stop there. No, far from it. Even in this fatigued state, if that weren't enough, the telekinetic abilities from Imaginary Computation would attempt to utterly dominate Kiriel's essence to force him to submit. Crushing his every fiber, his every bone, every organ and even the energy itself that coursed through his being; all of it would be put under pressure from this The Beast's awesome grip. It wasn't going to be something easily outmaneuvered; that is for certain, as he would even have some of these arms explode in telekinetic burst and explode like miniature nuclear bombs across the range to blow this man to utter shit in other more brute words.

Not wanting to waste anymore time on that bastard behind him, Shadin's eyes then moved back to the likes of Dark Kakine before uttering these last words out over the decimating booms of the attacks being unleashed on the surroundings around them: "BROTHER, FIGHT THIS MONSTER OFF! YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS, WE ARE STRONGER THAN HIM! WORDS AIN'T GONNA CHANGE MUCH OF ANYTHING, I'M WELL AWARE, SO JUST TAKE MY HAND AND PULL YOURSELF OUT OF THIS RUT THROUGH SHEER WILL! YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW FAMILY MEMBERS I HAVE LEFT, AND I WON'T LET YOU BE TAKEN AWAY BY SOME NEEDLESS DEMON BASTARD OR SECOND RATE HOLLOW! COME THE FUCK ON AND FIGHT IT!"

Anonymous

Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:49 pm

Kiriel gazed at this man he fought, his fist held nothing.Their was no drive no power to him he was a child wielding a stick. Just a brute who couldn't see the meaning behind a good fight, his breath exhaled slightly as he looked on. Kakine was coming in again, but just as the male came in Kiriel's dogs went on the alert. Someone was coming in fast, would the dogs be able to get in it's way? No it was far to quick, Kiriel decided to go with option B he disappeared using a move he'd not used in a while, someone had broken through the Drums of War. His dog that had attacked Kakine exploded as soon as the male got close. Kiriel had barely managed to avoid Shadin, the Beast indeed. "As much as I would like to fight you both, I will be taking my leave..I do not fight worthless hollows, I would however like a rematch when we both are in control Kakine Yuudeshi..I wish you luck in rescuing your family Shadin..The city is unharmed as promised it is yours..Fighting this one who is not Kakine is no fun, War has honor and I made a promise..Oi Zanpakutō, before madness takes you..tell your master I expect a Rematch when he's sober." Kiriel had avoided both of them his power was far greater right now than it seemed due to the energy pouring out, Kiriel waved his arm and the demonic aura faded. Kiriel had to be honest Shadin was an animal indeed, he was fast almost a berserk creature. His family was in danger, Kiriel exhaled some smoke. From a cigarette he lit by touching it to his lips. He turned away now and began walking giving a wave, had he dodged everything? Yes and no, Kiriel had taken a couple hits though he wasn't sure from where. Lucky for him he could take some bumps and bruises with what came. Was he running no, that wasn't it Kakine wasn't the man he said he would fight. This was a matter of family, he slipped his hands into his pockets as he walked away from the war. Khala said Mana wished to see him, perhaps she knew of some good wars that were on the horizon. Untamed and perhaps even more so he was a powerful being who few could argue with.

Kakine and Shadin had business, why was Kiriel walking out though on his fight? He agreed to fight Kakine Yuudeshi not this hollow parasite. Their was no fun in crossing fist with such a weakling. The True Kakine was stronger and had a great willpower, Kiriel enjoyed battles like that. They say when two men cross fists more is passed on than what they realize. Using his hounds of war he was able to learn a bit. Shadin's prowess was indeed earned, but he could see everything Shadin had done in this war as though a video was shown to him. Each person's strengths and weaknesses. War was not just a battle or madness and blood, those were prices. Kiriel wasn't the oldest of War but thanks to this battle he could now find him. The First Danava of War, Kiriel's desire to become Absolute war perhaps came from the obsession on the subject of it. Mana, Khala, Nami, and the other child. It seemed the family was coming together. What could Kiriel offer, Bellum, no that was his only tie.

Kiriel had to think, when he met the beast. The creature who was known as War Incarnate, what would he do? He could feel his blood trembling, he felt something like a heartbeat during the fight with Kiriel. Something was off, his eyes glanced at the skies, this war was over. Kiriel couldn't think straight, first he would visit his sister and get her advice on it. The feeling that something large existed in his realm was troubling. A heartbeat, war didn't have such things not that he knew of. The First human war was Kiriel's birth, though what counted as a war to him was something odd. Honor prevented him from performing the way people thought, his hand clenched into a fist as he exited. Was it anger, perhaps envy or something like greed. No it was excitement, his pulse felt alive with excitement. Kiriel walked through the barrier as his power faded, for once war was bridled towards something else, leaving the brothers to fight out their problems. He would know the outcome, for he was connected to all wars..Of his era anyways, Kiriel couldn't fathom changing.

EXIT THREAD

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:05 am

Nothing but chaos began to swoop down and engulf all corners of Bendigo, Victoria. It wasn't as if the town had it coming, nor was it like the people who died here today died for no cause. Kiriel and Kakine had set the bounds for a new type of warfare, each of them wielding the strength to completely slaughter anyone who got in their way -- however Dark Kakine didn't care about the man before him. He didn't care who his opponent was. If it was God, if it was Satan, Touketsu, or his own family. Anyone who got in the way of the corrupted mind of Kakine? They would begin to feel the intense pain that constantly shakes through Kakine's body, putting all of those emotions and pain he feels into physical effects. That was the soul purpose and reasoning behind why Corrupted Kakine existed. He was a being of pure malice, and therefor existed for one thing: to inflict the same amount of pain that constantly surges through his body onto those around him. It didn't matter who they were. Hate. Anger. Pure malice. These were words that could be used to describe the state Kakine now found himself in. It was rather menacing, and even the likes of Kiriel would be able to feel the intense pulses of energy and hate that was dominating Kakine's entire body. Not only through sensing The Creator of Nothing's reiatsu, but the will of this being was so strong it would be impossible not to feel it for miles on end.

Yet it seemed this man was going to be a bore. The attacks he let out, the combinations of punches were simply shrugged off as he disappeared, the wolves exploding once Kakine reached close distance, his cybernetic shielding down now, but managing to generate a layer of energy between himself and the oncoming explosion, withstanding most of the damage. However, just at that moment, the skies began to shine themselves, the very heavens singing as a bolt of flames descended upon Bendigo, crashing into the ground like a comet hitting earth. A slight smile crossing the mouth of the Yuudeshi, Corrupted Kakine began to read the energy signatures that was being let off. There was no doubt... within milliseconds, his cybernetic brain began to read that this was Shadin Yuudeshi... his brother. Yet just as this thought happened, there wasn't any time to talk back to the foul words. The fist that would come towards Kakine's face would be met with resistance, something that would be a battle of wills more or less. Pulses of reiatsu would begin to surge through the southern hemisphere of Kakine's body, allowing himself to change footing almost instantly, the left side of his body now facing the direction Shadin was launching in from. The punch launched out at amazing speeds, yet the speed was obviously exhausted. The strength accumulated was massive, but when it came to a fresh human fighting a bleeding, wounded ziamichi? Kakine definitely had the upper hand here.

"Too slow!" Drawing his own fist back, the fist of the corrupted man would collide with Shadin's, utilizing the skill of his energetic control to clash with the pure kinetic forces used to assault him. In Shikai state, Kakine had gained the power to have some form of control over kinetic and most other energy sources upon touch, so as soon as the fists touched; the kinetic energy that was threatening to obliterate Kakine met resistance. Yet even though his own kinetic energy began to reverse itself from the Beast of Karakura, Kakine had been forced through buildings, streets being dug up and the landscape that was once Normandy now fading back into Bendigo, Victoria. Energy surged as their fists remained together for seconds, reiatsu roaring out the back of Kakine's body, the white lines of his pale body fading into his reiatsu too. Finally pulling his fist backwards, he would still be found to be sliding now nearing the outskirts of the town due to the massive distance he had been pushed.

A fight... power... this is what Dark Kakine lived for. Even if his opponent was his own brother, even if he was in a weakened state, the idea that the man before him could put up such an amazing fight was joyful in thought alone. Wild laughs began to surge from his mouth as his arm echoed in pain, his shoulder having it's toll taken from the impact alone. "Yes... THIS IS WHY I FIGHT! HOW FUN! THE HERO, SHADIN YUUDESHI, HIMSELF COMES TO GREET ME? OH THIS IS A SPECTACLE." Yet as this was said, slight flickers of pain would be seen to cross the face of corrupted Kakine. He would flicker, almost as if something was reaching into his soul for a moment, trying to grasp the original man out and forcing the darkness of the hollow back inwards. Not only this, but at the time these flickers manifested itself throughout his body, a large sting could be felt echo through his neck. The teeth of Shadin Yuudeshi sunk into the skin, digging in deep as black blood began to trickle out from the wound. Being carried by the pure force, Kakine could now be seen getting dragged through streets, through buildings, intense surges of pain being shot throughout his body during the process. However Dark Kakine did not show the pain he received. He simply began to laugh more as the spasms and flickers from before faded away with the pain that was being felt.

Benkei now sat on the side, completely observing as Kakine was being torn through buildings, the two clashing as the energy began to rip up the surroundings beyond that of what Kiriel and Kakine had done before, not to mention the demon Inami. Never the less, Benkei was worried. She didn't know how much Kakine knew about the hollow take over of Dark Kakine, but it was brutal. Not only did it put Kakine into the mind of a wild animal that had no sense of pain, remorse and humanity -- but any damage that was inflicted upon Dark Kakine in the duration that this hollow was surging through his body, the damage received would also be transferred back to the normal Kakine. "Careful, Shadin-kun! Any damage you inflict on him will hurt your brother!" This was the only thing Benkei could do right now. She still had the obligation to aid Kakine if he wanted to fight Shadin with her powers, but beyond that she ultimately wanted the Yuudeshi leader to pull him out of this state, the least beat up way. However even Benkei could realise the danger that Shadin put himself in just to save his brother. It seemed out of place, but she couldn't help but smile at the efforts and words that Shadin had gone through... all to get his brother back. The bonds of family were eternal, Shadin was the living example of that. So as that thought hit her brain, she simply smiled and continued to watch, hoping for the outcome to be in favor of them both.

Good... Dark Kakine thought. This is it. The pain I strived for. Sinking into my neck... Pain! This is why I fight... pain! Yet throughout this, his cybernetic brain never stopped calculating possibilities of attacks. During this analysis, one moment spiked. The millisecond that a opening for striking would be found, Kakine would act on it. Gathering up all the energy into his arms and upper strength, Corrupted Kakine's left hand would reach and attempt to grab shadin by the back of his head, grasping both the back of his head and his hair, aiming to pull his teeth out of his neck and with one massive throw, launch his brother into the sky. If this was successful and Shadin was launched towards the sky in which he fell from, a simple shunpo would be used at blinding speeds, even an afterimage being shown. Gathering up tremendous amounts of energy within his entire body, he would begin to take control of the kinetic energy within his own body and send a devastating kick into the stomach/rib cage of Shadin. The kick itself would not only amass an amazing amount of kinetic energy, but something it seems his brother had forgotten too... He had access to the Yuudeshi network. With the aid of the network, Kakine would begin to pulsate even more with energy as the influence would begin to constrict his entire body if but for a split second.

In this brief moment, the speed of Kakine would be zapped to phenomanl levels, to the point where the very skin on Kakine's right leg would be torn away. The skin that was once covering began to tear as the kick would launch downward, hopefully slamming into Shadin before he could even react. All of this would happen within a split second, a devastating kick that easily broke the sound barrier and letting out a wild crash through the air. Hoping for a kick to make contact, Kakine would continue the fight of these two monsters.

Pain shot through his body, yet there was no essence of pain to shroud over him. Corrupted Kakine kept his face completely shrouded in happiness, a wild grin covering his face. However, at this moment, massive twitches bigger than the flickers before would erupt throughout his entire body. The presence of Imaginary Computation placed into his neck began to effect him, the prowess Shadin showed finally having it's effects and attacking Dark Kakine on a sub-atomic level. "Oh d-- dear brother, you're very brave co-- coming here in your w-weakened state... It seems you're prepared to die to bring that f-f-fool back to this reality. THIS BODY IS MINE!" The sutters that littered his words were increasingly evident, as he spoke, it would be more obvious that whatever methods Shadin had taken to bring Kakine Yuudeshi back into existence was taking it's toll. However the mind of Dark Kakine was not one to give in so easily, he would fight until there was no strength left. The problem he faced was trying to counter-attack the attempt to change him.

With a flick of his wrist, Dark Kakine's body would begin to glow if but a tiny bit. From here, copies of Kakine's entire body would walk out of the original, one on either side of him. Two beings that were completely identical to the original Kakine stood on the battlefield, holding energy and amazing power within them. These copies were not only just as Dark Kakine was, but they held the same CreationConstruction abilities, both in shikai state. Three Corrupted Men could now be seen facing towards Shadin, each of them staring directly into the eyes of his opponent. Each of them now spoke in unison, the stutters littering all their words. "T-there will a--a-always be -d-d-arkness. Em-brace-- the dar...kness...." As soon as they said this in unison, it would be possible to draw the conclusion that these clones lacked enthusiasm and basic emotions, as well as intellect. These needed to be used carefully, they could dish out basic assaults, but had almost no defensive capabilities because their intelligence is so low. The two copies would now launch from their positions and lash outwards, striking towards Shadin at intense speeds. Upon reaching, either one would build up intense amounts of kinetic power into their fists, shift the direction towards the body and face of Shadin and let this assault free. Each one would aim punches that would break the sound barrier and cause massive echoes and 'bangs' upon even hitting air. This was all planned out in the mind of Corrupted Kakine. Depending on the actions of his brother, the following actions could be terrifying or solve itself.

Only time would tell in this battle of wills.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum