Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria

Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:22 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC BY THE LOVE OF GOD FOR THIS POST]

Artist: Elfire [Critical Fight Theme] - Song: Suck - Word Count: 3607
So, the Demon Punk was backing off, eh? In response to this, there was nothing but the sounds of teeth sucking as Shadin couldn't care less what that needless demon had to say. It didn't matter what sort of royalty he was, or what kind of bone he had to pick with his brother; there wasn't going to be a single soul that was going to inferior in the affairs of trying to bring Kakine back from the dead. So, as a result of this, there was a sense of relief washing over the body of The Beast as he felt that his attack were indeed sufficient in forcing The Danava of War to back off from this battle. Listening to the words in which the raven hair male spoke, many sorts of sentiments akin to honor were being bellowed out by the male. Speaking such statements as finding it distasteful to fight a mindless hollow; it was apparent he had no desire to fight against such a chaotic force. A roll of the eyes was all that given to that, but at least the scum understood a bit about the bonds that ones family could possess.

Thus, as Kiriel began phasing out of this whole conflict entirely, The Yuudeshi Network deemed him no longer a threat with him pulling out of this brawl. Therefore, he could focus all of his sights upon the likes of the psychotic Hollow that was Dark Kakine. Hearing something along the lines of him, The Beast of Karakura, being too slow -- was utterly rich. It caused a brief laugh to escape his lips as he often considered himself to be one of the fastest creatures on this planet, but even he began to take notice of how sloppy his form could be in such a worn down state. It was a rather humanizing experience for him to undergo. Although, he wouldn't have too much time to reflect on that. Each of their fist clashed in a destructive blow of power that scorched the city like a raging inferno as they smashed into countless debris for many city blocks. Explosions rang out throughout the city of Bendigo Victoria; the surge of their energy colliding with one another being enough to blow entire fragments of buildings away with the utmost of ease.

When the dust had settled from the impact of these two colossal forces crashing against one another like a damning explosion, Shadin's fist could be seen dripping a crimson fluid; taking a noticeable amount of damage from the resulting dance of death they partook in. Going to give a swift glance at his bleeding hand for a few moments, the power that Dark Kakine, nay, Kakine himself had amassed was truly growing great if it was enough to do that on impact. He'd attempt to heal it himself of these wounds, if they both weren't under such a stressful circumstance from the fight they were undergoing. In a flashing display of caution, the cybermind within Shadin's skull was sending readouts to his vision to alert him to the danger he was placing his body under; attempting to adjust his vision -- a little too late.

Not giving a damn about the taunt of being the hero, The Beast of Karakura was about to take a heavy dosage of pain as he coughed up a large deal of blood from the next round of assaults Dark Kakine gave in that momentary lapse in attack his body gave way to under the immense strain and backlash that The Beast was under due to the drawbacks of the man's power catching up to him. Feeling that his bite did indeed leave a impact, it wouldn't take very long for his bastard brothers hollow to recover from such a devastating assault that Shadin unleashed upon him not too long ago. Sensing that his hairs were standing on end, the taste of his dear brother's flesh quickly left the mouth of The Beast as he felt himself being hurled like a ragdoll through the air. And from the amount of pain he was presently under, there wasn't much he could do in this situation as the alarms within his head grew ever louder from the impact of damage this was going to inflict upon him.

And then -- like a ten ton freight train -- the pain was multiplied one thousand fold. Shadin wasn't sure how, but somehow Dark Kakine was able to utilize the Yuudeshi Network. Seeing his vision briefly fade to white, the wind was literally knocked out of him as he stopped breathing for a few moments. Why was this? The impact from the kick, augmented to those levels, were so devastating that it was able to briefly shut down the complex machinery within The Beast's body and cause functions of his cyberbrain to temporarily render him unconscious. That is, at least, before a forced reboot was done on his mind from the spark of spiritual energy that had been implanted within his mind for such a scenario.

Much like a generator, this sudden spark in energy worked to restart the functions of Shadin's body once more to grant him consciousness, rev up the engines within him and have the machinery within The Yuudeshi's body return to their task. However, the color within the albino's eyes was wiped out entirely from the absurd amounts of burning agony his body felt. To him? This aching sensation was enough to make The Beast consider if he really did break a bone; as copious amounts of blood spewed forth from the male's mouth as he hadn't taken a blow like that in years. As a sonic boom roared down on the city, Shadin was sent flying into the ground an overwhelming bang as a crater roughly the size one city blocked was inflicted upon the metropolis of Bendigo; decimating all surroundings around it in the wake of it's impact.

Making various gurgling noise, Shadin would cough up more blood to allow himself to be able to speak once more; feeling the disgusting sensation of iron flaring all throughout his mouth as blood started to even leak out of his nose from the additional force from slamming into the Earth. Clenching the ground around him, The Beast of Karakura burdened the agonizing pain that felt like his entire body was essentially being broken down piece by piece by a pick-axe or something to that effect. Gritting his teeth heavily, more whooping sounds expelled from the male before adjusting himself back to the reality of things. It's around this time that his mind started to fade back into his surroundings that the warning Benkei issued out to the male reached his ears. Sucking his teeth yet again, The Yuudeshi couldn't believe matters got even more complicated with the wake of this effect on his brother.

Although he was very certain that Kakine knew how to take a bloody hit from the training they each underwent to attain their powers, the fights they've endured and what it takes to become as strong as they are now; it was only a matter of time before something would break, his mind would shatter and that bastard hollow of his would ultimately achieve the victory he so sought after by possessing Kakine to begin with. Yet, even with all of this torment, despite all of the setbacks that are involved in this circumstance; The Beast of Karakura still did not feel very detoured towards this goal of saving his brother from that vile creature. At the very least, through making some sort of headway to his sibling from his conflict, he'd at least give him the tools to save himself by this bold stand The Yuudeshi was making in his half-dead state.

Vision still a bit hazy, despite the fragility of his body coming forth to the surface as he felt his limits coming upon him, there was still a strong sense of intent behind the man's eyes as he struggled to come back to his feet. As long as Shadin was still standing; no, as long as he was still breathing -- it didn't matter if The Hollow stepped on his face a million times and hollered out with laughter until his face turned blue; The Beast was still going to push himself to the breaking point to pursue this goal of awakening his brother. 'Damn it, come on lady luck, I'll give you everything I have if you just allow me to get back on my feet. Stomp on my back, berate me all you want; just hold out....hold out....hold out.....we can't black out here....'

Grunting out in utter agony, there was a fire like senseation burning throughout his entire nervous system, yet Shadin still arose to his fight. Although, his legs were obviously shaking from the strain being placed on him. Breathing heavily, he'd stare off into the distance where Dark Kakine was; observing the fact he allotted the Yuudeshi Network's influence to seep into his body. Even for those few moments, that was more than enough for The Beast to calculate a plan of action. Combined with the presence of Imaginary Computation's effects infiltrating Dark Kakine's mind, he'd go on to hold his hand out towards the direction of hollow and further his grip on his psyche. Pulling onto the consciousness of Kakine like hurling a rope down to a person standard in a well, Shadin was trying with all his might to yank the depths of Kakine's mind from the abyss he was under and towards to the surface to yank back control.

Directing the link of the Yuudeshi Network in his favor, he'd overload this attack with the network's energy so that he'd further his chances of having an impact on this sinister force. In this action, he'd vest his hope that the grip of Dark Kakine would be heavily lessened on The Creator of Nothing to give him a fighting chance to snatch back control of his own body. Once this operation was put into motion, The Beast turned his attention towards the directions of The Rampaging Hollow and realized that there was indeed a mark being left on him. Hearing the way he stuttered, sensing the lowered levels of energy within him and seeing it in his eyes; to Shadin? It was just a matter of who could hold out longer at this point: the decaying body of The Beast or The Ferocious Will of Dark Kakine? It was a question that needed an answer soon and he'd hope his brother, the Real Kakine, would settle it for the both of them.

In that forward thinking train of thought, he'd be able to more boldly endure the backlash of once again utilizing Imaginary Computation on top of the staggering volume of pain inflicted upon his being from Dark Kakine's hellish kick. It caused him to bite his teeth in agony as he felt like a bullet had pierced right into skull, lodged itself into his brain and sent pulse waves of pain surging throughout his entire body. It was enough to almost make Shadin want to slam his head into the ground, as his vision became temporarily reddened from how much he was pushing himself; yet he'd still -- persist. If for that faint glimmer of hope that there was a way out of all of this so long as he just kept fighting until he could no longer put up much of a resistance.

And even then, in that moment of complete destruction, he'd memorize something his brother once said: "Even if I'm beaten, even if my body is crushed and rendered useless; so long as my spirit still lives, I WILL FIGHT! It matters not if I'm reduced to ash, so long as my soul goes down fighting." Taking that quote to heart, he'd have to toughen up through this pain, bare it on his shoulder and face it with no regrets. The willpower of The Yuudeshi was something truly to behold in critical circumstances like this. Overviewing visual feeds from Zin's fight against Hakai, Shatari Yuudeshi's struggle in Geelong, Zeda's presence in Bathrust, the conflict within Kaito Yuudeshi's mind from their encounter in the Mesophere, Jetta's battle in Melbourne and all the other Yuudeshi presently fighting in the war; he'd let out a scream of pain and determination as these images set forth a flare in his heart.

'Dammit, I'm trying as hard as I can! I don't know if I can keep this up anymore, but fuck it, if you all can fight as hard as you have in this war...I'll keep moving. He's still alive...there is no two doubts about it. If he died, the connection to the Yuudeshi Network would have surely canceled itself because there is no way a foreign and hostile creature could have made that gateway into it and assume control of it if not a single shred of him was left. I have no way to have an absolute assurance of that, but the theory should hold true...I felt it within him! At this rate, if I give up here...he'll never.....' Having his concentration broken by the unleashing of clones forged by Dark Kakine, Shadin understood this wasn't a battle where he'd have time to recover. Through a few simple commands from the Yuudeshi Network with the reserves they had flowing in the range around them, Shadin sent for the materialization of his sacred cane: Heaven's Walker.

In a matter of milliseconds, this battle weapon was forged around his right arm. In it's colored appearance? It could first be noted as being entirely white in color. It terms of it's physical structure? Instead of a single leg stand like you'd see in your typical crutch, Heaven's Walker possesses four legs attached to its end like a microphone stand. The cuff of this cane seemed to be noticeably wide and more stylized to give it the look of a shield; having a ring attached to it for Shadin's forearm to go through, giving it the impression that it was utilized more like a proper forearm crutch. The entire staff along with the four legs could even be retracted in and out of the cuff with the utmost of ease.

Knowing that he couldn't afford to utilize too much of his powers, and understanding that he was in no place to receive anymore damage, he'd force himself to break from his position in order to charge at the clones as he had pure fire behind his eyes in the battle he was now under. Breaking free of the pain, he'd start to have the machinery within his body help increase the agility of his form despite being under such critical injury. There was no doubt in his mind that he possibly fractured or broken his ribs, but it would be blocked out by his mind as he went on to duck, weave and maneuver his way out of the punches. After all, with his focus back in order, there was no way mere clones were going to keep up with him. So, as his collar let out a whirring scream and the various gears and engines within the man's body released an assortment of hissing sounds, Shadin was about to become savage in his combat.

Not being able to utilize much from his mind, unless he risked further strain on his body, The Beast of Karakura started using the momentum of his speed in conjunction with the dense durability of Heaven's Walker to have a strong probability of shattering these clones through this cane's offensive capacities. If left with nothing else, this weapon was always designed to be harnessed by Shadin as a brute force weapon through it's absurd material meant to reinforce every fiber of this piece of equipment to be heavily resistant against an assortment of forces that dealt with the enemies The Beast was faced with. From heavy impact punches, blows from Zanpukto's and even various forms of magic and everything else in between; it was meant to shoulder a large amount of abuse before breaking down.

And being equal in it's offense as it's defense, Heaven's Walker could leave more than a scratch on any given person. If a single strike was landed on these clones, there was a high chance of them dissipating into the wind itself as he was not playing any games at this point. It was survival at this point. There was no room for error, no time for joking around; the name of the game was to endure and the prize was his brother's sanctuary. Thus, Heaven's Walker reflected this deep, urgent need and began vibrating to a point of far succeeding the power of The Quincy's Seele Schneider and being able to even cut through metaphysical attacks as it synchronizes itself to Shadin speed and utilized it's deep reserves of the man's energy stored within it's multiple cores to very well overpower them in a best case scenario.

In fact, to make sure these accursed duplicates were disposed of, The Beast let out a blood curdling scream that echoed for miles on end as he started unleashing a volley of strikes from Heaven's Walker upon them. Dozens upon dozens of strikes were meant to be targeted upon each and every clone's center neck, spine, heart, throat, base skull and other similar openings to render them silent. If any resistance was met? The sheer cutting power that was amplified to a spiritual level thanks in part to this nifty creations energized cores could see to the eradication of their counters when combined with the overwhelming speed of Shadin; even in this critically injured state. All that rushed through his mind in this frenzy was to -- ENDURE!

Moving like a dash of light in the darkness of space, Shadin took off towards Dark Kakine like a trailing comet; going on to make use of his cane like the blunt weapon it was intended to be. There would be one hundred strikes directed towards the male's stomach, sides and chest; going on to give a few smacks across the face two dozen times to really put Dark Kakine in a bind. Eyes beginning to bleed out at this point, he'd remember that Kakine could potentially feel this pain and he'd aim for the intent of switching the pathways of The Hollow's body to redirect pain from Kakine's consciousness into Dark Kakine's. Similar to flipping a railroad switch, the intent behind this attempt was to try and redirect the flow of pain from his brother's psyche into Dark Kakine's to further smother him under the previous assaults made on his mind with the physical attacks being made on his person to force him into submission.

From there, Shadin could more than make solid replicas of himself with his speed in order to increase the damage to a full 360 degree around Dark Kakine's body; totalling to roughly a dozen clones. All of these duplicates of Shadin were more physical in nature; being extremely dense after converting their bodies to be that through Shadin's spiritual energy and they could ultimately withstand a few hits before going down. With the amount of kinetic energy produced in Shadin's movement, it was not a far fetch concept. Although, unlike his brothers clones, they were unable to utilize most of The Beast's powers. Instead? They were purely physical in nature and controlled by Shadin's spiritual force. Therefore, The Hollow had messy circumstance in on his hands if he wanted to dare bypass the will of The Beast in such a frantic state of mind, body and spirit.

"Tch, I already know that! I'm aware that light cannot exist without darkness. However, that doesn't mean the spectrum of balance between them has to be so out of whack that one forces the other to fall into the pits of despair. I'm not here to be the hero, shithead; I don't care about that! I'm...I'm here to restore the balance between the two of you! As fucked up as it is coming from someone like myself, I refuse to let the equilibrium among you two become so skewed that you drag my brother into hell! I have no qualms if we both are destined for the depths of hades itself, but STOP TRYING TO BRING HIM DOWN WITH US!"

And with that final yell into the air, Shadin cocked back his right arm, gritted his teeth and gave commands from his cyberbrain to redirect the energy, vibration and kinetic force from the Heaven's Walker to be centered towards the base of this device. Synchronizing in motion, the clones all directed themselves for a critical blow from all of the momentum they gathered in this assault; aiming for two to elbow the male in his knees, a couple of more of them directing their hits at his sides, another pair aiming for his throat and rest simply getting out of harm's way and flying upwards into the air. From there? Shadin himself went on to aim Heaven's Walker towards the direction of The Hollow's head so that he may very well bash that cane so far into Dark Kakine's face that the resulting impact could very well obliterate the next ten city blocks in one massive plume of debris, smoke and explosions that could be seen for miles away; intending to inflict significant damage across his body, into the depths of his soul and hopefully -- put an end to this.

"If nothing else, the only thing I can do now is accompany you to hell with me if that's what it takes, bastard..."

The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 3 Empty Re: The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria

Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:02 pm

"Huh... what is this... It's empty... dark... nothing... emptiness... My body feels light, as if all weight has left it... where am I... this feels familiar...?" A monotonic voice suddenly erupted into the atmosphere on Bendigo, echoing from within Dark Kakine's body even as his mouth was closed. The voice itself would be of the original Kakine, the brother of Shadin. A deep underlying tone would latch itself onto the words as he spoke, his voice staying generally the same pitch all along. The words were empty, no emotions, no sense of struggle or even anger being put into them. The words he expressed simply... were. Despite these words coming out onto the battlefield of Bendigo, all was black to Kakine -- all that was within Kakine's vision was darkness, the only tangible force within this darkness was his own body, weightless he floated. The Creator of Nothing could not even move his body, not a single bit of energy within any part of his weightless body. This feeling was something that Kakine Yuudeshi always imagined death was like, true death at that, simply nothing. No emotions, no feeling of touch, smell or sound. It was that they simply existed within this black nothingness, a truly haunting experience for a person to undergo. "I feel nothing... Nothingness... this is what I feel... My mind... I've felt this before... how long... how long is this going on..." Though he spoke, not even his own words were audible within this world of nothing but darkness.

This all happened within the body that was now controlled by Dark Kakine. The voice was audible to the surroundings, and as these words erupted involuntarily from Corrupted Kakine's body, he would begin to grit his teeth irritably. This showed that Kakine was still present as a figure, almost as if the two of them had switched places, Kakine now the hollow to Dark Kakine. Yet from within his soul, the words of Shadin began to ring. It rang like a whisper into the pure nothingness that encompassed his entire body. "BROTHER, FIGHT THIS MONSTER OFF! YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS, WE ARE STRONGER THAN HIM!" These words echoed in the pitch black of nothingness still encompassing the body of Kakine. "Brother? What is Shadin doing? What is going on? Strong? I am weak... My body is empty and I can't even feel my limbs. How do I fight against something like this... against such hate... against... this... What can someone as pathetic as me do..." Holding the same tone as the previous voice, this would project onto the battlefield of Bendigo atop of everything else.

On the outside, Dark Kakine would be seen gripping his head and slamming either fist into the side of it, as if he was trying to literally claw Kakine out of his mind and hush the voice. It was obvious Shadin's words were reaching Kakine, someone he loved tearing him back into the world. Yet this would not change yet. The Corrupted Hollow that was Kakine would not allow it. Not yet. His path of destruction was not over. So as Shadin was launched into the dirt, a colossal bomb like explosion would erupt upon contact, eliminating at least a block of buildings, The Darkness of Kakine would simply focus on the amount of damage that was caused as a whole. Even as his clones were sent out, he observed The Beast of Karakura on the ground, blood leaking from his mouth and the intense damage that was beginning to tear his body in two. It was obvious that Shadin was nearing his breaking point, yet he never gave up. Despite his beaten and weary state, Dark Kakine had to admire the very will that was being shown to him. It was impressive to say the least as most people would have been thrown to their knees or dead in a split second upon being so wounded and continuing the fight. Nothing but a soft smile crossed his lips.

Although the pain that echoed through the body of Shadin wasn't alone, the impact of the two fists colliding, the speed thrown into the kick that tore away at the flesh on Dark Kakine's leg had sent intense pain in waves through his body. Yet being the wild person he was, no heed was paid to this. This wasn't to mean he couldn't get exhausted or thrown out of a fight because he was in pain, but rather he used the pain he felt to fuel his anger and passion for fighting even more. It was a tough situation, when your opponent is fueled by the pain inflicted on them... what was the best way around fighting them? Breaking Dark Kakine's mentality? Beating him to a bloody pulp to force him away? It was something that needed to be considered heavily before engaging in combat with someone like him, something which Shadin had proved to do rather well.

As the clones still erupted from his body, curiosity began to overtake the mind of Dark Kakine, wondering why saving Kakine was so important to him. Yet just as opened his mouth to let his voice out, he began to cough. Coughs began to exhale from his body demonically, a whooping sound echoing through them. Raising his vision upwards, his vision would fall upon Shadin once again, his hand outstretched as if he was grasping mid air. Within a split second, his eyes widened, and the black and orange colour began to fill his entire eyes now. Instantly, Dark Kakine would summon the glove he had used previously to subdue citizens and soldiers alike, however using it for a different purpose now. The glove would instantly begin to analyse the properties that ran through his body, monitoring his bodily functions. Yet one thing began to stick out, his eyes widening. Using the time between the kick and the clones being, a hand would raise to his neck and began feeling the indents where Shadin's teeth had sank into his neck and dragged him across buildings, streets and walkways alike. "N-nnnn-noway... I-magi-nary c-c-c-computatio--n?" On the gauntlet that covered his fist now, the screen located on the back of his palm would give a reading that showed his body was infected with a foreign source. With the usage of his cyber-brain as well as the gauntlet, he had quickly deduced that the entry point was located on his neck and some form, or some influence, of Shadin's infamous Imaginary Computation had been injected into his body.

He could feel the inside of his body begin to burn as the original Kakine was beginning to be drawn out, as if he was slowly being put back into the world of nothingness that was inside of Kakine's soul.

"I WILL NOT BE SEALED AWAY... NOT AGAIN!"

With these words, an accumulated mass of white reiatsu would erupt and even tear up the ground behind Dark Kakine's body, as if he was about to launch off and clash head on with Shadin. Yet before such actions could be made and he was brought back to reality, the two clones that launched out the punches had been obliterated, shattered into nothing but pure white energy as he finally met with Shadin right in front of his face. His cybernetic shielding had been destroyed in the earlier efforts, so there was very few ways Kakine had to defend himself right here it seemed. Gritting his teeth in anger, Dark Kakine would simply begin to let out a screech of anger, a scream that could be comparable to that of a banshee, a whaling spirit known for their high pitched squeals and screams. Most of Corrupted Kakine's connection to the Yuudeshi Network has been cut off or mostly weakened by Imaginary Computation working to disrupt his mind, however right now the strikes that launched out where the biggest concern. Throwing all power he could muster within the upper area of his body, Kakine weave his body in and away from the smashes. However they all came over at different speeds, some aiming to split his chest open or rip open his sides. Many were dodged, using his intense knowledge of Hakuda to interpret each hit, but even with Shadin's weakened state, strikes became hard to follow even still. In fact, perhaps the weakened state and the unpredictability is what made the strikes land in the first place. A few crashed into his chest and knocked the wind out of Kakine, either side of his body being hit with blunt force, copious amounts of pressure being forced onto his ribs and even slightly crushing his inner organs. From an outsiders perspective, it would appear as if the warning Benkei had recently given off was disregarded, but for the two engaged in combat... they both knew that wasn't the case.

"YOU CAN'T D-D-DESTROY ME SO EA--SILY, BEAST OF KA-KA-KA-KARAKURA!!!" Following the screeches of agony and power surging through his body, a wild burst of white reaitsu would begin to engulf all clones and even Shadin himself. From within this white reiatsu, Kakine would be seen moving at blinding speeds, and even with the clones of Shadin striking him from all directions, through pure intense will power, Kakine could be seen ripping through clones one by one, splitting them in two with his raw fists. Some he would throw enough energy into his punches that their chests would be able to cave open, some he would try to rip their heads from their spines. Even with all this, many strikes had landed on him, yet he let out wild screams as he continued to dodge, weave and tank through these punches. His will was an indomitable force to be reckoned with as of right now. Yet as the cane was being thrusted for it's final assault, more caution would be taken. Seeing the wild strike come in, Corrupted Kakine would grit his teeth even more tightly, as the heavy cane came in, his left arm would raise in the path. Within the blink of an eye, a golden piece of armour would cover a small section of armour. The armour itself had the ability to absorb most vibrations, however the brute force of the attack proved too much. Being put on the receiving end, Dark Kakine felt his arm begin to be crushed and even with the help of his kinetic reversal, he could feel the bones within his left arm become brittle and shoot with pain, the ground behind his feet torn into the dirt and knocked back for a fair distance. Around his body itself would be a shock of wind, almost like an arch shape if one were to view from over-head.

If the clones had managed to be thrown out and destroyed by his raw energy exertion and hand to hand combat, using speed that was beyond normal, his body would begin to have areas of flesh torn from bone as an after image would be left, however the real Dark Kakine appearing behind Shadin's body, a raw glow of anger sitting in his eyes. With one single movement, Corrupted Kakine's arm would jet outwards, with luck slamming his right hand into the lower portion of Shadin's back. Reiatsu would stir around his fist, the very energy control he had in Shikai forcing his arm's kinetic energy to jet forwards. His fist would remain closed, hopefully weakening the already broken rip. The white body of Dark Kakine would be seen covered in not only bruises from the assault of the clones and the cane, but blood would be seen leaking from his eyes socket from that final assault. His injuries were no where near that of what Shadin sustained, in comparison they were quite minor, but with the combined assault of Imaginary Computation on his mind and the Yuudeshi Network being cut off from him in a sense, the hollow's psyche was definitely under assault. Yet he would not weaken, his body would not falter. Not yet. He needed it. The tool of destruction that he used needed to press on.

Whether or not the punch landed, a foot would begin to dig deep into the dirt. Any buildings that still stood would begin to be seen as if they were ripping from the ground. "GE--T. OUT. OF. M-MY. HEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" With this wild scream of anger, Kakine's kinetic energy control would shoot through the ground, through the earth and begin to even go so far as to suspend large sections of buildings, rubble and even hundreds of cars in the air. From behind his body, for a split moment, there could be seen the accumulation of rubble, cars and even dead bodies of the fallen civilians. With one swoop of his hand, the accumulated mass of destruction would launch down upon Shadin's location. At the time it would launch down, Dark Kakine would put distance between himself and Shadin to try and avoid collateral damage.

Dark Kakine's body was rather beat up from that assault of clones and his brother, however he could easily still fight. The pain that was let out upon him was simply exciting him more, even if the words and actions were desperately trying to crush the man before him. Yet as this finish, he would grasp his head even more, screeching the same as his hands were made to look like he was trying to claw something out of his mind, to claw Shadin's influence out of his mind. His mind was being thrown into disarray right now, yet he continued to fight. The best way to fight a monster who was more or less fresh with power was to assault his mind, something which Shadin was doing rather well. On a physical scale, it was obvious that Corrupted Kakine had the upper-hand, however mentally... Shadin was tearing him apart.

"Try a-a-and d-d-rag me to hell a-ll you want, B-beast. Y-you will lo-----se..."

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 3 Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:37 pm

Artist: Rengoku Teien - Song: Hajimaranaibarado - Word Count: 3006
There wasn't much room or time to spend worrying about whatever occurred with his clones. Realizing that he was making headway through to Dark Kakine, the destruction of The Beast's duplicates were more than acceptable losses to be had on this battlefield. The reason that the male felt this sudden sense of breakthrough? The pulsation of Kakine's original spirit was beginning to beat within Shadin's own mind at this point. This was made possible through the connection of the Yuudeshi Network and Imaginary Computation's grasp on Dark Kakine's body. Even if he were trying to dismantle that connection, the hollow made the mistake of ever establishing a synchronization with the hive network. Although Shadin wasn't sure how long he'd last physically in this battle, he'd know the war would be won if he were able to overcome the enormous mental obstacle that was The Creator of Nothing's Inner Hollow. Thus, in the Beast's Mind, through one means or another, this bastard was going down. Even if he himself had to nearly die in the process.

"You idiot. I have no intentions of destroying you. In fact, I doubt I even have the strength to do such a feat in my condition. But, hehehe, I will give you one hell of a rodeo before my time is done." There was a sense of confidence that echoed in Shadin's voice; as if he really had the ability to pull off what he just uttered out to Dark Kakine in response to his yells. Honestly, The Yuudeshi had no intent of destroying Dark Kakine outright. To do so would mean that he yielded the power to destroy all darkness -- and that just wasn't a reality. Instead, what DID Shadin have to fight with? Shadin believed he had the potential to rectify the imbalance of yin and yang within his siblings being. It was a child's dream to have the ambition of obliterating all despair in the world, but a more grounded and in reality approach was to fight the battles you can and do your damndest to see if you could win them all.

That's why when Dark Kakine zoomed out of his field of vision, Shadin was already aware, through keen battle instinct, that the frantic hollow was going in for a blow from behind. Therefore, based upon this deduction, Shadin was going to gleefully counter him the second he decided to unleash that ungodly kinetic hit against him. Reacting at roughly the same time as Dark Kakine, The Beast turned himself around; coughing up a bit of blood from his broken rib being strained. Yet, despite that obvious sign of pain, he'd then go on with the action of slamming the likes of Heaven's Walker against The Hollow's fist. It resulted in one hundred meters of the surroundings around them to be blown away yet again. It even on o even make a ten meter crater where the two males once stood at in this exchange of fist.

Despite that counteraction, the impact of the blow was still too much to singly blockout. Letting out a quick grunt of pain in response to what just took place, Shadin felt his entire body feel the vibrations of the hit The Enraged Hollow had in store for him. From his muscles, to his bones and all the way up to his skull; the pain was tense, it was unbelievable -- yet -- he would not stop. Getting on a grip on himself mentally, he'd go on with utilizing Project Accelerator's functions to keep his mind in the game. The first step? Easing some of this unnerving pain flowing inside of his body. For that reason, the machinery within The Yuudeshi started to go to work blocking the transmission of nerve impulses within his body. In this way, the agony that Shadin was feeling coursing throughout himself would be softened and lessened. In fact, within a matter of seconds, it reached to the point where roughly half of his previous pain was relieved for the time being.

Regardless, though, he'd still notice blood beginning to ooze out of that arm which was used to shield him. This signified to Shadin that at least some sort of noticeable damage was made from that clash. So as he was blown away from the resulting pressure blast, he'd thank his white stars that the numbing of his body's senses were beginning to go into effect. For what resulted after that collision had Shadin flying through numerous pieces of debris; causing him to let out a yell of pain each time before finally digging his hands into the Earth itself to stop himself. In that moment, he'd take a note to realize that his kneecap was impaled by a piece of sharp rock.

Sucking his teeth out of frustration of taking on more injuries, he'd merely yank the accursed earth out of his leg and fall on the ground Panting heavily due to his stamina not being so hot at the moment. Sweat was pouring right out of his skin like a constant stream of rain as his body started to feel itself getting pushed harder and harder. There was something fractured in his legs and arms, the man's mind was beginning to become overheated and the overwhelming sense of dismay was steadily creeping behind his consciousness. Gritting his teeth in spite of this, Shadin soon found himself staring upwards in surprise at what Dark Kakine did. All of the city, debris, rubble, vehicles and even bodies -- were being projected towards The Beast. This guy -- was hellbent on destroying The Beast.

After the initial shock of such a grand scale attack, Shadin let out a half-laugh at the ridiculousness of that assault. Was this the same sort of anticipation his own opponents felt in the wake of Imaginary Computation's power raining down on them? It was only in such a weakened state that The Beast could grow a true fondness of both his own powers and The Creator of Nothing's strength. They truly were monsters of this world if they could wield such destructive power with ease. Alas, however, there wasn't going to be much time to dwell in these thoughts. Something needed to be done soon before Shadin would himself becoming roadkill.

'No doubt about it, I've managed to inflict a good deal of pain and damage on the guy. But -- how long can I keep this up? Shit, I'm beginning to even question if I can even perform some of the basic calculations needed to modify my body's values in order augment my speed. Dammit, that's not even something I can do right now without my mind exploding in two. I really can't do it unless I wanna end up a bloody pool of my former self on the side of the road. So, in that case, I may have to just rely on good human spirit. After all, us humans are known for our knack to survive. This isn't a battle I need to win, it's just a battle I need to endure. So c'mon body, I know I've abused you so much over the years, but just hang in there. All we need to do is run, right? I'm pleading with you, just sprint as fast as you can away from this mess. '

Adrenaline now pumping within, the very real fear that he'd die from such an attack was now causing his body to go into overdrive. Yes, that fight or flight urge was now coursing through his veins. Despite the blood that seeped out of the man's leg, The Yuudeshi was hellbent on making it out of this in one piece. In response to this deep rooted motivation to live, he'd soon be seen letting out a monstrous holler outwards into the heaven's. This would mark the start of Shadin's full-stride burst to survive.

Taking off like a bat out of hell, the release of Shadin's shunpo let off a small shockwave of sound as he started dashing away from the debris falling down upon him. Moving throughout city streets, weaving in and out of buildings and narrowly avoiding projectiles that fell from the sky; this would be how The Beast would make his way through this grand-scale attack. By staying one step ahead of the blast, The Beast would not allow himself to falter even if he was one step away from blacking out. Jumping over cars that scattered about before him, jumping from one piece of earth to the next and soon blitzing his way through entire structures; the velocity which Shadin generated allowed him to soon tank his way through these obstacles that stood in his way before reaching the other half of this city after a minute of frenzied movement.

Standing upon the rooftop of a battered building near the edge of Bendigo with Dark Kakine , he'd soon fall down on his left knee and begin panting profusely as he could barely breathe at this point. The blood from his injured knee cap soon splattered all on the cement below him; making him very thankful that his body managed to hold out until this point. Wincing in pain once more, he'd soon start to feel his vision blur as he'd observe the movements from Dark Kakine. Something within The Hollow was beginning to come to the surface. Ah, yes, the familiarity of The Yuudeshi Network piercing into the man's soul was something that caused Shadin to smile softly as he started to ease into his position.

Ignoring the pain associated with his fractured, bruised and bloodied arm, he'd still raise his left hand into the air; as if he were caressing the clearly terrified hollow himself. In this gaze that he gave the apparition of destruction, there was a sense of compassionate nature behind those reddened eyes of his. So, as the words began to flow, Shadin's words echoed throughout the range, but they were not filled with malice, hate or even loudness. There was nothing but a tame, soft and humane sense of tone associated with his voice following what came out of his mouth.

[CHANGE TRACKS HERE]

"Yanno, Hollow Kakine, you may have very well beaten me into a bloody pulp, but it seems you overlooked one thing: the spirit of human determination. I'm not sure if I even have a right to claim myself as one, but despite everything that has made me into what I am, the heart that beats within me is not demon, shinigami or angel; it is -- purely human. Yes -- that is me -- and that is my brother as well. A human is a human for only one reason: the will of his spirit. An abomination like yourself that requires the souls of others to continually maintain the course of it's pitiful existence wouldn't understand. Indeed, so long as he has his will to live, even if he is nothing more than a floating consciousness in a void of oblivion, he will endure. That is what a human life is. A soul, a heart and a will; these are the three things that you lack and the three factors that will not yield you victory in this war of ours."

Now resting his arm that went limp at his side, he'd let out a heavy sigh of relief as he felt himself reaching his limits. Although there wasn't much he could at this point, the tools for Kakine to break his imprisonment would soon be given to him. Therefore, Shadin would adjust himself so that he may fall backwards to observe what was going to transpire next. Even though he lay in a pool of his blood, the Yuudeshi could do nothing but laugh as he felt the lost of a physical battle; but the victory of a mental one coming into effect. Soon, very soon, the defeat of Dark Kakine would be at hand by the spirit of Kakine's humanity that lay within him.

In that moment, inside of the confines of Kakine's mind, a reflection of himself soon stepped into the darkness of his soul. Smiling ever so softly, this entity it was a spitting image of The Creator of Nothing. Reaching out for the spirit of Kakine to grab on to, this foreign drifter motioned for The Yuudeshi to take of his right hand. Tapping into the reservoirs of The Vizard's mental strength, the embodiment of this being seemed to yield the gift of awakening. All around them, the abyss that they were each within started to dissipate gradually. Blackness turning to light, void turning to fullness; the reversal of control within this conflicted soul would intermix, adjust and calibrate itself to give Kakine the strength to take back domination of his own body. It just required -- that he summon the will to do so.

All that was occurring was The Creator of Nothing's power, so it would take the strength of Kakine to set himself free. There wasn't much time to question this phenomena, as the inner hollow could easily taken back control if he failed to find that determination to move on. So, this inexplicable creation would speak out to him: "Oh Creator of Nothing, you shoulder the burden of Lilin's curse all too well. You've met a terrible fate, but faith still lies within, does it not? I can't fully comprehend such -- humane sentiments, but it takes tenacity to hold on for as long as a soul like you has. The corruption has not fully taken place in your spirit, so you are still very much alive for the time being. So, my master, if anything remains of this consciousness, pull the trigger and allow your fate to guide you. The salvation of your humanity depends on it."

With the conclusion of that speech to The Yuudeshi Leader, this transient force held out it's left hand and smiled as the process of restoration was certainly in full swing. It would soon come full circle the the command of Kakine's will. Therefore, it's focus soon shifted; creating a duplicate of this embodiment that lay within Kakine's to reappear on the surface where the external conflict was had with Dark Kakine and Shadin Yuudeshi. Wings sprouting from behind, The Reflection of The Creator of Nothing's will held out it's left hand to the hollowed spirit and uttered out these words: "No need to worry, My Master's Shadow, your existence will live on. The erasure of your control, however, is imminent. The awakening of your humanity will be at hand and you will keep your existence as one with my ruler. The only thing that is required of you is to become nothing else other than Kakine Yuudeshi so long as he wills it."

Finishing those statements, this unrecognized man initiated the means to seal off Dark Kakine's control. Being that most disputes of Vizard's were dealt with by the will of the person being possessed, the proceeding course of action was to redirect Kakine's desire to seek his command over his hollow and cling to life once more with his own determination. Yes, rerouting The Creator of Nothing's will into a tangible force meant to suppress the rule of that Hollow was the objective with Imaginary Computation's power coursing through this vessel's veins. In one way or another, this was all coming to an end soon and the embodiment of Kakine himself would soon see if it's efforts yielded any sort of success.

"Certainly, and undeniably, the nature of The Yuudeshi's resolve is something to be recognized even within my calculations. It is through this sense of willpower that I believe even my own life was made into a concept, and why I hold the belief that your being will undergo a metamorphosis as well. I am...The Yuudeshi Network." Looking on with bewilderment, the likes of The Beast of Karakura seemed to be taken aback that the network was becoming self-aware of itself. The effects of Imaginary Computation constantly enveloping the grid of the structure that was The Yuudeshi may have spawned this from Shadin's guess. This was certainly an event that was going to have to be closely monitored following the blowout.

Glancing down at it's essential father, however, The Network seemed to smile down upon Shadin. Making the needed judgements with the assistance of it's own mind that was tethered through the hive connection, The Embodiment of The Yuudeshi Network appeared to have been making use of Imaginary Computation in order to forge a sphere of light around The Beast of Karakura's body. Inscribing the data received from the information inputted within the base of techniques stored in The Yuudeshi Network, this orb would serve as a barrier to block out intruders from taking advantage of Shadin's near-death state and attempting to kill or kidnap him. From there, reinforcements orders were issued out by this creature as the need for medics was going to certainly be needed as the finale of Bendigo was on the horizon.

"Worry not, my creator, I will not misuse this function of my power. Through the laws of robotics implanted within my core, I am not a malicious force. So hold off on judgement until this task has been completed. That is all I ask of you. Failure to allow this permission of power will result in the death of your brother; as you may very well know of through your own estimates." Creating a telepathic link, The Network took notice of Shadin's own exhausted physical state and realized physically speaking to him would be a tiring ordeal. Thus, these words were transmitted into The Beast's cybernetic mind and it would be up to him to make the final call. Letting out an exhausted sigh from his body, he'd reply with this much: "Do what you want." And with that, the rest was left up to Kakine's capable hands. The horse had been brought to water and it was up to him to drink or not.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:16 am

Dark Kakine could not spend the time he had clawing at his brain or lose his way in the scheme of this fight. Much energy had been released, the body of Shadin being pushed to it's extremities, whilst Dark Kakine's body remained mostly in tact, but on a mental scale was being devoured by the influence of Imaginary Computation and The Yuudeshi Network. Upon this invading of his body, Hollow Kakine had realised instantly where his mistake was made. His mistake was not fighting Shadin, for in such a weakened state killing a pest like that would have been simply enough. Where Corrupted Kakine had taken the wrong turn was in his usage of the Yuudeshi Network. By connecting himself up to the energy and powers it surged and controlled, it had allowed a passage and free-path for the influence to walk around inside his brain, also meaning that Shadin could use the Network against Shadin from within Kakine's body. For someone like Dark Kakine, who fed off the physical pain he inflicted and the pain that was dealt upon him, a mental scale assault was the equivalent to lighting someone's skin on fire, on the inside, burning outwards. Yet he endured, Corrupted Kakine kept his body in motion, his body twitching and agony poring through his body.

The pain that was shooting throughout his body and mind was obvious by the large scale twitches and 'jitters' now happening over his entire body. His eyes were twitching, vision beginning to become blurry even. On a more obvious scale, a haze of heat and white steam began to raise from the mouth and nose of Dark Kakine, a more 'smoky' effect when compared to the strings of white that filtered into the air around his body. Yet Dark Kakine's focus had to be on one thing as his punch was let out -- and that was his brother, Shadin Yuudeshi. As his fist was aiming to shatter his back, it was met with resistance. It made Dark Kakine surprised for a moment, surprised by how much speed The Beast of Karakura was displaying among this battle, despite being in a weakened state. In a weird way, it made him sort of happy, however he could not dwell on such things -- for the resistance was immense. His fist made contact, this was certain, however it was not Shadin's back in which it hit. The fist slammed directly into the side of Heaven's Walker, the modified cane Shadin used. Even with the entirety of his kinetic control ramming into it, his knuckles cracked as he felt the bones shatter in multiple places, almost as if the bones were going to rip out of his skin. Almost instantly, the shattered pieces of bone would be repaired and put into place again by utilizing CreationConstruction. Physical pain... He could deal with that. It's what he thrived for.

Yet even as this assault was slammed into his fist, his arm was jolted back as he finally called upon the kinetic technique to slam all of the surroundings upon Shadin's location. The large scale attack was let loose, following Shadin in his face-paced Shunpos, observing him leaping through streets, blasting through rubble with pure will power. For most, following this man would be near impossible. However, with the combined efforts of Cerberus, Kakine's Cybernetic Brain, and his own affinity for speed, such a feat was possible. The bodies picked up by this energy control, or his falsified telekinesis, numbered in the thousands, bodies of men, women and even children were slung around the field like pieces of meat at a butchers shop. Blood even was being tossed towards his own body, however the blood simply bounced off from the intense pressure that surrounded him as all times. His mind went blank during this assault, and even as Shadin harshly landed upon the buildings, only at this point did some sense and reason come back however, with it, was the twitching and invasion upon his mind.

"T-tt-t-t-t-t-there is not-hing yo-u... can d-do..." However, as these words of jumbled mess were sent into ear shot, silence fell upon the field. At this point, a scream akin to that of a banshee was let out. The scream would be loud enough to pierce the ears of most people surrounding, deafening, almost to the point of rendering most people unable to hear for hours, at most. The scream alone sent out a shock wave of not only sound energy, but the internal energy that existed within him also. As the banshee scream was emitting, as soon as the shock wave had hit the surroundings, an abundance of effects were beginning to take place. The ground, the buildings they were standing upon -- the very air changed. The components that made up the building were swapped with the idea of water, taking the atoms and switching out the necessary elements to make it into a liquid. The ground was turned into a blazing hot mess, used in the same idea as the building except with the idea of heat whilst the very air was beginning to be constricted with the rise of heat and shifting of elements in the atmosphere.

This was not done voluntarily. It was a subconscious change, almost as a way of physically displaying the lack of control the surrounded Dark Kakine's power. The invasion upon his mind drew too deep, forcing all calculations and ideas of changing the world around him into a mess. He had lost control on a mental level. But why? "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY, SHADIN YUUDESHI. GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEEAADDDD! I MAY NEVER BE HUMAN, BUT I DON'T HAVE TO BE RESTRICTED BY YOUR BULLSHIT LAWS AND IDEALS! I'LL DRAG THAT FUCKING IDIOT KAKINE AND YOU DOWN TO HELL WITH ME!" At this point, Kakine would not move a single inch as his hands were wrapped around either side of his head, sinking with the building into the ground. Yet silence would endure. In the distance, the banshee scream could still be heard, yet for now, the source, had stopped. Silence.

Darkness. Yes. It remained. As a figure of his body, no emotion, no feeling. Just darkness and his body floating through the eternity of time and space. Death. Darkness. Eternal sleep. Words like this could be used to describe the state Kakine Yuudeshi found himself in. Trapped within the walls of his mind, sealed for God knows how long. No strength in his body. Nothing. Yet, as he sat there, simply swaying in the darkness, it was as if a light was lit before him. The light slowly expanded outwards, revealing that of a body. The body that manifested itself within this darkness made Kakine slightly surprised for a moment, that even with his emotions drained, he could feel the essence of this new person. Maroon red slacks and blazer, a white shirt and a red under gourmet showing itself. His feet were covered in simple brown shoes, his eyes purely green. The man who manifested itself within the darkness took on the exact appearance that Kakine Yuudeshi wore for most of his days. His favoured outfit. Yet within this darkness, he would simply hear the voice of the copy, his voice hitting Kakine's ears like a elegant king speaking to his kingdom.

"Faith still lies within? Like hell... I'm trapped here again... And my brother speaks to me... This just seems rather nostalgic in a way... having to get my family to rescue me... heh..." A slight smile came across Kakine's lips as he said these words, strength was slowly returning to his body. With a slight twitch of his body and the movement of his lips, this much was obvious. Yet he still laid there, dwelling upon the words of the being whom had taken his appearance. He laid and wandered, floating, watching this copy as he spoke. Yet as he faded from existence in this dark realm, he delved deeper into thought. Speaking out in this darkness, his voice would raise higher as the sentence went on. "That's right... My consciousness is still very much alive... This may be a feeling akin to death, but this is not it... My soul remains... I am a human... a Yuudeshi... Our will... Our minds... Our souls... WILL NOT BE BROKEN SO DAMN EASILY!" Like glass, the darkness within this world of nothing began to crack. Cracks shot through the darkness, and each crack that showed let through a beam of light, shining completely down upon the body of Kakine Yuudeshi, whom was still trapped in this world.

Curling his fist up, strength would finally come back. Straightening his body as if he was atop of a platform, Kakine Yuudeshi look onwards. With a swipe of his hand, the glass shattered instantly. From within this realm, pure light shone through and cleansed Kakine's body with the power of resurfacing. It was time. For even if Kakine's will was shattered and his body was dust, even if the whole world had set their sites on him -- he would get back up and fight! For that is what being a Yuudeshi meant. So as the light held his body, a single phrase would be screamed out, echoing through Dark Kakine's mind and the battlefield that was Bendigo. "DON'T UNDERESTIMATE A YUUDESHI, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!"

On the outside of his mind, Dark Kakine hadn't move a single inch since the building had melted to the floor. Not caring for the actions of Shadin Yuudeshi, not caring about anything beyond what was happening in his mind. Corrupted Kakine simply stood, silence and a slight breeze whipping across the field. Cracks would begin to appear all throughout the skin of hollow Kakine, each crack that was made let out a ray of pure darkness. In a desperate attempt, Dark Kakine placed his hands over the first initial crack, as if he was trying to push it back together manually. Yet then the third struck. Then the fourth. Then the fifth. Then the sixth, and so on.

Thrown into disarray and pure confusion, the remaining energy within Dark Kakine would swirl. Letting his energy flow cleanly into his arms, Hollow kakine would leap towards where ever Shadin had landed after the melting building, aiming to send a fast and destructive fist right into his nose, aiming to crush his entire skull in one swoop. Yet as he launched into the air and aimed his fist, his body would stop. As if suspended in mid air, his assault was halted as a slight creaking sound was heard. In this moment, streams of skin began to peel off of his body, floating into the air and disintegrating into nothing. His fist that was aiming to punch shifted into a curled up fashion, as even the clothes began to evaporate into thin air. Shifting his vision to the side, Dark Kakine's face fell upon the impersonator. His appearance was that of Kakine, however, large white wings protruded from his back. Feathers were dazzling behind him as he referenced Kakine as 'master' and Shadin' as creator. With a single motion of his mouth before he vanished, a single phrase would be said. "So that's how it is... huh? I get put into confinement and under control by a damned computer program..." Even as this happened, Imaginary Computation attacked him on a mental scale and brought forward something that had never happened before, brought forward something in Kakine very few people had managed to do before, and never on this scale. They changed him. They didn't change his personality, nor did they change the person he was, but rather his mind was changed. Through the Yuudeshi Network, through the control of his brother and his will manifested... he was a man brought into new light. Light that shone bright with pure willpower. The willpower... of true Yuudeshi.

An explosion of darkness would engulf the area, the area that inhabited both Shadin and the Yuudeshi Network figure, at this point allowing Dark Kakine to fade within them. The projection of Kakine's Yuudeshi's will was truthful... not only in which he spoke... but in which he appeared. From within the darkness that smothered the area, a man would emerge. A bright light spat out over the area, a blinding light to all those not adept in such areas. Maroon red slacks and blazer, a red under-gourmet and a white button-up shirt. Obtruding out of his back appeared six wings in total, three on either side of his back. A purifying white light shone from them which slowly faded, covering his back with these glorious wings. What were these wings? They represented change. Not only in appearance, but change on a mental scale. He had shown his will, his power to overcome even impossible odds. His will was strong. Strong enough to draw back darkness and overcome it with his own power. So the way the projection appeared represented the change in Kakine before it even happened.

The wings remained as Kakine simply stood there, arms by his side and a smile covering his face. His eyes turned green, his body remained controlled as well as a good posture. Kakine and Dark Kakine... had become one... no, Kakine had conquered his inner hollow. He had not sealed it, he had not trapped it away in some alternate dimension, he had become it. He was not a hollow, and he remained himself, but the corrupted half of him... had become Kakine Yuudeshi. A simple smile crossed his face as his vision shifted to his brother Shadin. "The only thing that is required of me is to become nothing else other than Kakine Yuudeshi so long as I will it." He simply repeated the phrase the Network had said to him, a smile covering his lips soon faded as he watched his brother, as well as the projection of his will. The wings on his back soon faded. The vizard side of him had left, the shinigami side was but a facade to expose his real self. He was Kakine Yuudeshi, a member and leader of the Yuudeshi family.

The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 3 KMfejmF

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:48 am
The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria - Page 3 Heavenilp16
Meido Gaeshi: The Heaven Canceller
Chief of Medicine at Karakura Hospital

The room was dark, at least, by now it was night time in Karakura Central. Sitting within the confined area of his office, located at the very top of the Karakua hospital building, was a doctor. This doctor was rather short, his face more of a horizontal oval shape than anything else. This doctor was the leader of the hospital and Chief of Medicine in Karakura for coming up twenty or so years, his name? Meido Gaeshi, otherwise known as the Heaven Canceller. The old man was sitting casually in his black chair, leaning back and reading the results on the computer screen that was before him. He was in a fairly relaxed situation given what would come his way in the neat future, with Shadin and Zin, along with those of their respective organizations having gone to war, he was going to have a lot of people to mend or bodies to give to the morgue. Yet he still simply sat in the dark room only lit by the illuminating aura of computer screens, reading the results as well as making preparations for the end of the so called war in Australia. A slight sigh came over the man, simply looking at the ceiling for a moment as a simple phrase left his mouth. "A doctors work is never done..." The office itself overlooked most of the city, the building was tall enough to do so, Medio simply wheeled his way out from his desk and stood up, walking over to the window and looked out over the night lights that filled Karakura Central. He originally was drawn to the lights of Downtown Karakura, hearing the slight pulsing of the party goers who constantly filled those streets.

Yet, at this moment of piece, a red light began to flash in his office, a voice echoing through it. It was an automated voice that was used in case of emergency, one that said a request in a young woman's voice, in a Japanese tone. Turning around to face the red light and listen to the voice, Meido's concentration was completely focused on the voice now. The voice said, loudly, "Attention Chief of Medicine, The Heaven Canceller, your aid is required immediately in the city of Bendigo, Victoria. This request has been formally submitted by both Shadin Yuudeshi and that of The Yuudeshi Network as a whole. If you are prepared, we already have transportation capable of taking you to the city. Simply contact the network, as an administrator, when you are prepared to go." A soft sigh filled Meido's body, looking back out the window for a moment. He then began slowly walking over to his computer and typed in a few words, typing in a command, as a administrator of the Yuudeshi network, that he was ready to leave. Grasping the white doctors coat off the back of his computer chair, he'd simply toss it on his back. In that instant, a bright flash would fill the air, soon to fade and make it known that Meido Gaeshi had disappeared from all sight.

In a burst of light, The Yuudesni Network has instantly teleported Meido right into the middle of the battlefield. As his form materialised, Meido simply looked around at the destruction of the once peaceful city, in the centre of it being the two family members he was most in touch with: Shadin Yuudeshi and Kakine Yuudeshi. Appearing beside Meido was a medical team, around ten members in total, along with an abundance of medical supplies and machines capable of repairing damage, if but temporarily, on those injured. Placing his hands into his pockets, Meido would arrive just in time to see the pure white wings appear from the back of Kakine, the bonds of Kakine being broken as he faded into thin air and the darkness splitting away from Kakine's body. A soft smile couldn't help but come over Meido's face, he didn't seem to require urgent medical attention, however... Heaven Canceller's vision would then shift over to Shadin. Unlike Kakine, who had broken the bonds of darkness and maintained less injury, there was a considerable amount of damage done to this body of his. No doubt it was from all the exploits and rampaging that went on over Australia, but none the less, Shadin was needed to be the primary focus of attention here.

Swiping his arm out sideways, the medical team of his would scatter, digging through rubble and picking up those who may be injured as well as counting an official death toll for the city. The medical team aided those who were injured, using the portable machines to not only close their wounds, but to be able to put them in a stable condition until they reached the hospital which they would be stationed. "Yare, yare... You sure do keep me on my feet, Shadin-san. Next I'll see you calling me into space or under the sea to fix the wounds you made from your expoits." Throughout saying this a soft smile grew over Meido's face, walking towards Shadin and finally stopped and leaning down to his level, the machines following him, medical supplies and electronic devices covering the robots as well as Meido's body. Instantly, he would begin analysing the damage Shadin had received throughout the entire fights he went through.

"Hm... Head trauma, excessive bleeding, damage to his brain potentially... constricting the amount of calculation you could complete perhaps? Exhaustion, near passing out from pain, possible severe concussion... Hmph. There's many things we will need to address here, the most I can do here is mend your physical wounds, if you plan to continue this fight." Cutting off his words, Meido would lean down and pull out a device from the machines behind him. In total, the device was around the size of a television remote, no bigger than DVD or Game cover. At the tip was a needle, the clear liquid that was within it visible from the outside. Meido would inject the needle into the neck of Shadin, the needle's liquid then pushing straight into his body. The aim of this injection was simple, with the aid of the machines behind him and back at Karakura, Meido made it possible for this liquid-like machine to analyse Shadin's brain as well as calculation process. Pulling out a screen in front of his body, his eyes would scan over words extremely quick as they appeared fown the page. "I see..." As he said that, a few words would be typed out onto the screen, most unpronounceable in the human tongue. However as these words were typed, the aim was to restore his ability to calculate his power properly, mainly imaginary computation. Not only this, but the injection pushed into his neck would cease any sign of head ache or mental exhaustion he underwent, acting as a sedative to the negative associations such as pain.

Meido's next worry was the physical wounds accumulated over Shadin's body. Most obviously was the aim to stop the bleeding that was excessively poring out of his body. Wounds all over his body, internal bleeding... it was too much for Meido to stop whilst out in the field. To bring Shadin back to full health, he would need time to rest and heal whilst staying in Karakura hospital. However, Meido knew Shadin. He knew him all too well. This man, without a doubt, wasn't going to leave Australia just yet - so the most he would settle for is closing the wounds and helping null the pain. The machines around began to get closer, this time their appendages being guided towards Shadin's body. A blue light would emit from these "arm" like mechanics from the machines, however the light was to to a simple purpose: find the source of bleeding and stop it. The blue light scanned through his clothes and showed the red blood leaking out and the source. Instantly, more medical tools were pulled out from his kit stored within the automated machines. This time it seemed like a advanced version of a thread and needle, however would act hastily, and with precision. "This might hurt a little." The machine's arms lifted up his jacket and shirt, looking at the open wounds on his stomach and on his arms. Seeing this, the process of closing the wounds would continue. Stitching up at a surprisingly fast rate, Meido would keep his precision and medical knowledge at the ready. Within minutes, the wound on his arms, stomach and overall body would be closed thanks to the stitches, the bleeding having stopped as well.

"Overall, I can't stop the internal bleeding and repair your brain to it's original state. Once you're done here, you'll need to spent quite a lot of time in our hospital to tune up your calculations, making them work properly again. But... your wounds are closed, along with the needle injected in your neck, it should numb the pain and allow you to continue until you deem it worthy to drop back into Karakura. I recommend these." Pulling a small package out of his pocket, he'd press out two small pills, half of it white, the other half red. Tossing them to Shadin as he stood up and walked away, his right hand would raise over his should as if he was waving with the back of his hand.

"Don't worry, it's not anything huge. It's just pain-killers." With a chuckle, Meido would begin to package up his medical supplies as well as machines, having turned to his subordinate and getting an official death toll for the city. In total, the death toll had been turned to 15,000 residents having died in total.

"A doctors work is never done..."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:19 am

Artist: Founded - Song: Plaid - Word Count: 2838
Chuckling softly to himself despite the pain he was under, it was quite a pleasant sight to see that the plan actually seemed to be working. As the remnants of Dark Kakine gave way under the pressure of Kakine's will, it appeared to all those on the field that his task of being a distraction actually managed to work out in the end. Even if he had to take a beating, it was well worth it at this point. Sensing the reinforcements arriving on the field, it wasn't long before The Yuudeshi indeed started securing this city. Closing his eyes, he'd let out a gentle exhale of breath to reflect his sense of relief that this war was nearing its conclusion. Despite being in this tattered state -- Shadin was able to perceive that many of the battles of Australia were fizzling out and only a few hot spots remained.

One of these cities happened to be the metropolis that was Hobart. There were reports that Ibiki Suika was handling the nutcase that was Sou Yuuki in that accursed city. Alongside his TCCU Clones and the other distress signals there, The Beast of Karakura was under the assumption that she was more than enough to deal with a senseless bastard like him with those at her side. Moving his senses towards the likes of Geelong brought about something even more profound. Gathering the messages from the Yuudeshi Network that confirmed Zin Yuudeshi and Hakai Chikara working together, it seems that they were hard at work dousing out the last of fighting that was detected in that specific city. There were many questions racing through Shadin's head as to why Hakai was doing the actions that he had done with this turn-around performance in his attitude. These included why he had betrayed his own organization and what exactly is going through the mind of his brother to claim Adelaide, Australia under the banner of The Vizard Kings.

However, with the rate things were going, this would have to be a conflict that was resolved behind closed doors for another time. Sensing that Reimu Iramasha and Koichi Iramasha were dealing with the last remaining threats in Toowoomba, it was safe to believe that his brother would more than able to handle things there if those two powerful forces happened to falter. Therefore, with all of this information at his disposal, once he was able to stand up on his feet again, the objective to end Australia would come soon enough. The final battles of Hobart and Toowoomba were of no concern of him as the probability of them succeeding in those battles were slim without the need for him to interfere in them.

Thus, he could set his eyes on the new metamorphosis that his brother had went under. Wincing his eyes in pain, he'd still manage to crack a smirk even in this immensely injured state. Sensing the energies of Kakine merge with Dark Kakine from the traces of Imaginary Computation stored inside of his brother, the worse could no doubt be over with by now. All that could ever remain was, indeed, Kakine himself. The good, the bad and the ugly were all morphed into one being. And to that? Shadin could only begin to say this: "Aye, that is my brother. You are what you are. It's up to your will where you go from here. The light and darkness within you are balanced and no one force has more control than the other. That's...how things should be. The correct order."

After he was finished addressing Kakine's newly awakened self, he could only stare at the hovering figure in the air not too far from Kakine with a slightly concerned but awestruck expression across his face. Just what had his powers done to the network? Who was this person? And more importantly -- what were the repercussions of such a being manifesting itself through The Yuudeshi Network? As a result of these internal inquiries piling up within Shadin's conscious, he'd utter out this question to the creature whom appeared to be the embodiment of his creation: "So you mean to tell me, you are the will of this entire network? Just what the hell are you?"

Silence filled the land for a few seconds -- before the glowing figure turned it's head towards The Yuudeshi with a soft smile. Eyes turning golden for a moment, this entity would tilt his upper body downward in the direction of Shadin and emit a small laugh from it's mouth. On this being's command? The perception of time seemed to come to a screeching halt and everything was frozen around The Embodiment of The Network, The Creator of Nothing and The Beast of Karakura. It was if they were in their own little world at this point and it was perfect to address the concerns on this creature's chest.

"Have you not asked yourself why I am using Imaginary Computation...?" To that, Shadin could only have a bewildered look ease into his eyes. Piecing together the clues, it's obvious that anything associated with Imaginary Computation had to have come from within himself. It's not a power that was easily mimic'd, replicated or even harnessed. So that meant only one thing to him: it had to have come from his inner world. Which meant that the culprit either had to be: Shadin himself, Oni Chiita -- or, perhaps, Sekkyoku.

"You may have already deduced my origins, but I'll tell you outright if you have not: I am indeed a reflection of your soul. Due to the fact that you synchronized so heavily with the Yuudeshi Network, Sekkyoku saw fit to have a means of back up be installed. I am the answer to that insurance." Hearing those words brought about a sinking feeling inside of Shadin's chest. Although not everything was clear to him, he wasn't entirely a fan of where this was going. So in response to that bombshell, nothing but the sucking of his teeth could be audibly heard. 'Just what the hell is that woman thinking?' Was the only thought that could be repeating inside of The Yuudeshi's head at the moment.

"It's best to consider that if she is the mother of Imaginary Computation, then I am indeed it's father. We are one in the same and I am here to guide you down the correct path towards controlling yourself, your powers and the world you seem to wish to protect." And that was indeed the type of logic that was well within that woman's mind. There had to be a catch to all of this and this certainly was it. "Throughout this battle, Sekkyoku has not assisted you because you needed to have the values within yourself change. If that meant her dying? Then so be it. The corruption of your powers since the formation of your Yuudeshi Drive has proven to be a great risk and the two of us will not waste our precious gift on you like this."

"What are you sa--"

"You reacted to that with a question along the lines of: "What are you saying? Why are you doing this?". To which we can reply simply: your state of mind. Have you not come to understand that these gifts of your are heavily reliant on your psyche? Ever since you've underwent these experiments, our powers have been tainted in the same blood you've come to realize is foul. At the rate you were going, we would of killed you ourselves as your mind was becoming further controlled by the malicious will you had began develop following The Yuudeshi Project."

"..." There was nothing Shadin could say at this point; as they each had a point in this. Flashing back to everything involved with what it took to obtain his power, he has done nothing but let the body counts pile up to get what he wants. These acts included recklessly using his strengths to get whatever it is he desired, tossing people aside as if they were mere puppets to his gains and letting his ego reach a point to where it utterly blinded him to the person he truly was. It was an ugly thing to think back on, these past few years, but it was a necessary evil. So, Shadin could only turn his head away from the shining entity to let him finish up what he needed to say; sucking his teeth once more to express his distaste for this presently he was presently in now.

"As a precaution: I was implanted into the network to help prevent that outcome. If left to your own devices, we have reached the conclusion that you may have indeed died from the side effects of these powers. So even as you lay bleeding on the ground now, it's a result of your own actions thus far. It's okay to change, we are happy about it, but it should not have come to this." Now turning his head to the attention of all of Australia, this male embodiment of The Yuudeshi Network, and the spirit of Shadin himself, had pulled thousands upon thousands of imagery of the burning wreckage that was the war zones of Australia's burning continent. It showed the bodies of many dead enemies and allies alike, the destruction of once thriving cities, the battles his family and friends had endured and the lives forever changed by this war. This sort of scene left Shadin silent still, so The Network would continue on with it's dialogue.

"While the goal of destroying the Monsuta seems to have been successful enough, do you honestly believe you can continue approaching the world's problems with such a violent display of power? Do you sincerely believe some sort of good will come of this? That you'll just -- go to hell after everything has been successfully put together? You were feeling doubts about yourself and this war, which is perfectly fine to have. However, you should come to the conclusion that this is just a stopgap measure. Even from your title as "Beast of Karakura", it shows that you are indeed a monster. A notion, that from your track record of the past few years, I cannot deny.

You are thinking that you've abandoned the pain of what has occurred in your life by living it as the mask of a monster, when all you've managed to do was infect and spread that agony to others and multiply it for yourself. After all, you were bred to become a monster like that from these experiments. So it is natural that you'd seek out such an easy conflict like this war, invoke further violence and use that as a means of escape to victory and to the light you seek. Yet, in doing so, you aren't doing yourself any favors.

Your foundations have certainly been shaken in this war, nay, the entirety of your progression since World War Three. That is why we've been lenient thus far. However, from this display that we've paid witness to over the years, we will not allow you to so easily be swept away in a more complacent position just because you have been shaken. Consider this a warning of sorts: if you take the easy way out and become a monster again, we both will throw you into a hell that is ten times the severity of whatever torment you've seen thus far, Shadin."

And that was it. Finishing that cryptic message, The Will Of The Yuudeshi Network would dissipate into a burst of light and fade away from the area. It's intent? To retreat back within the depths of The Network in order to allow itself time to recover as Shadin himself would need a while to recoup his loss calculation ability. At the very least he was going to make a difference in some of the functions of the Yuudeshi Network when it came to the clones and other beings utilizing it; much in the way he assisted with Kakine's revival. So as real time would once again ease into the area, there was a sense an uneasiness to settle up Shadin's spine as came to understand just how long this road was going to be.

And although those thoughts were still pressing on his mind from this encounter, it seemed a distraction was in order in the form of medical treatment. Glancing at the sight of Heaven's Canceller beginning to address him, Shadin nodded his head at what the Doctor had to say about his plights. Being the go-to guy a person like The Beast of Karakura? Heh, that meant being on call whenever the beck and notice gave the word. It was a hellish job, no doubt, but it was one The Yuudeshi felt confident that Meido could achieve well enough. So he'd soon say these words to him in response to that feeling:

"Aye, I'm well aware of the flames of hell I've put you through. I wouldn't advise you as my primary care doctor if you couldn't handle it, though." Chuckling a bit at the thought of that, he'd continue on. "Besides, you understood very well what it entailed to be my caretaker. So you may very well find yourself in the depths of space if need be. Luckily, I'm not a big fan of the sea....so you won't ever have to worry about going there anytime soon." Once finished talking, he'd have a slight sigh escape his lips as the injection into his neck went into effect. Here? The nitty gritty of what the damage toll on his body would become known. It certainly wasn't pretty, and he knew he pushed it well passed the breaking point, but The Yuudeshi just needed it to hold out a while longer until he could put an official end to this war. At that point? It wouldn't matter what happened to him.

So as the sedatives from Meido's treatment began to come to work, Shadin could feel the relief ooze over him in a nice chilling effect that scattered throughout his body. Being that he could feel some of his calculation power returning to him, he was more than ready to get back to the grind if needed. Despite his body felt sore, stiff and irritated; it was nothing compared to the constant waves of ungodly pain he was feeling earlier and it was manageable at this point. He'd be most grateful, though, for his cluster headache finally dissipating by the time Heaven's Canceller got around to easing his mental exhaustion and tending to his physical wounds.

Wincing at the pain that was associated with his wounds closing, it was still a much prefered alternative compared to the agony he was under earlier. By the time this procedure was over, Shadin very much felt like he could once again stand on his own feet. Even if he was still banged up, it was more than enough to do what he needed to end this war. And to that effect -- he thanked Heaven's canceller. "That's fine. You've done more than enough. I can manage the rest from here as I'm doubtful I'll get into anymore fights from this point onward." Catching the bottle of painkillers that Meido tossed, Shadin gave a soft laugh before nodding his head at what the Doctor said to him. "Yeah, I'll be needing plenty of these. I appreciate all of the healing you've done for me at this point, 'Doc. But I'll need to be going on my merry way. I'll see you when I arrive back in Karakura Central soon enough."

With that said, he'd soon consume about three of them to bolster the effects of pain suppression throughout his body to get rid of the last kinks. Once he was able to stand yet again, he'd begin cracking the bones in his fist and neck. In this moment? He'd feel himself starting to come back to a stabilized state of body and mind. Turning his head towards Kakine, he'd say these parting words to him before going on to do his final task: "It doesn't matter what happens from this point, but I know it's about time to end this. You understand what's at risk more than anyone else now. So I'll see ya when I see you, brother. I'm glad you are back to your old self."

And with that said, Shadin would soon have a white aura begin to envelop his body before turning his eyesight to the sky. There was a place he needed to visit and that place was the very place this war started in: Sydney Australia. With that location now finely imprinted in his mind, he'd soon take off like a shooting rocket towards the sky before dissipating in a burst of light and teleporting himself towards the heart of Australia to put the grand finale to this ungodly war; still keeping in mind the cryptic message from The Will Of The Yuudeshi Network.

[EXIT THE THREAD]

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:12 pm

The sweet taste of air, the rays of sunlight. Most of this had been hidden away from Kakine too much. Even though rain clouds were seemingly appearing over head, just the very idea of being free from the dome of darkness that once engulfed his body was a great feeling. What was even better was the fact he wouldn't, as far as he knew, have to undergo those immense feelings and emotions again. Sure, there was always the risk that Kakine Yuudeshi developed a new being similar to that of Dark Kakine once he goes through his drive, subconsciously created through his power, but as of right now? He was free. Free, not of the darkness, but had become one with and accepted the darkness of himself. Merged with the bad side that was known as Dark Kakine, he was able to accept that side. Accept it and become one, becoming none other than Kakine Yuudeshi. Yet through the pure white wings that appeared on his back, the Creator of Nothing couldn't help but feel as if they were symbolic. Whilst they had granted him an amazing new feature, something he'd need to learn and control in the future, but symbolic of his being 'pure.' He may not have been turned into the nicest person alive, he had not made his sins suddenly become null. Pure in the sense of acceptance.

So as the bright wings faded, his vision would remain locked on Shadin, his injured body hanging low to the ground. It had been a while since he last saw his brothers, to be re-united in a place like this... Kakine couldn't help but feel it was sad. They had been distant as of late, yet despite that distance, the white-haired Yuudeshi had come to Kakine's rescue and dragged him away from the darkness that covered his body. Taking light steps, Kakine leant down to Shadin and simply smiled -- his wounds were fairly severe, but Kakine couldn't risk using his powers to heal Shadin's wounds... there was too much that could go wrong. So as he simply smiled and looked at his brother, he'd place himself atop of a tiny section of rubble from the fallen buildings, simply sitting and onlooking at the destruction he had caused. Initially he had fought a two demons here, followed by his brother. Bodies lined the streets, the very smell that filled the air was that of sweat, blood and tears. Something one could never grow used to, no matter how long they lived around such places. "I suppose I should feel responsible for this destruction... I may have went a little overboard earlier. Both sides of me were pretty reckless, but I guess that's not surprising." Stopping his scan of the surroundings, his vision shifted to the outskirts of Bendigo, looking at the blasting auras and the massive dome being erected over Geelong. It seemed things were being settled by themselves.

In response to Shadin's statement, The God of Nothing couldn't help but let a sly smirk cross his face. "The correct order indeed. The darkness may be now balanced within me, but there is always a part of me that will lean one way or another in certain situations. But I guess that's just being a human. We Yuudeshi are a strong family, throughout history we have proven to withhold amazing will, something that all second generation Yuudeshi's share, I've noticed." A soft chuckle echoed from him now, seemingly care free from the surroundings and damage he caused. That fool of a hollow was correct, however. Whether Kakine or Shadin wanted to admit it, he had a point. Darkness was always going to be present, yet it was whether you could control that darkness within you is a whole other thing.

At this time, Kakine had followed suit as Shadin's gaze fell upon the Will of the Yuudeshi Network that had materialised in the sky. What, exactly, was going on with him? It was a tough question to answer, something that Shadin nor Kakine had an answer for right now. As Shadin's question was posed to the being in the sky, his brother couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. The creator of the Yuudeshi Network, the very reason it exists, and he didn't know what was going on nor how it was being made into physical being? A small chuckle came across him briefly, then returned to listening as the Network continued to explain it's existence. "So you're saying that Sekkyoku acting upon her own will and installed a fail safe... and you're the product of that? God damn it, I liked it when the network stayed in the metaphysical realm, now I need to deal with a physical version popping into my life and bugging me..." Shaking his head, it seemed this was only the beginning of 'it's' explanation. Yet it spoke with relative elegance and a surprising monotone voice, Kakine was surprised by the words it spoke. It referenced itself as 'we', signifying that it was the accumulation of everything within the Network and the reflection of what was within Shadin's soul himself.

This is troublesome... expressed Kakine under his breathe, as if trying to hide he said anything at all. The Creator of Nothing of nothing couldn't help but burst out in laughter at the statement saying 'it shouldn't have come to this'. It wasn't because the words themselves, but whom it was that said them. If it was anything beyond that of a emotionless system, Kakine would have been more inclined to listen to what 'it' said. Yet as it stood right now, there was nothing but words relying on analysis of Shadin's brain and telling him what is 'right' and what is 'wrong. In response to this, a irritated tone filled Kakine Yuudeshi's voice as he spoke. "Listen here, you projected piece of shit. You're a machine. You're the accumulation of data and whatever the hell those scientists decided to put into that network. You are void of emotion, you are not a valid being in stating whether or not he 'should' have come to this. My brother had gone through many things, hardships in his life, whether it is some machine or Sekkyoku that wishes this message be delivered... I do not care."

Sighing to himself, he would simply sit back and listen to the remainder of it's words. It was not malicious in intent, yet the very void of emotion it spat out from it's mouth was enough to annoy Kakine. He may have dragged Kakine out of despair, brought him back into this realm and allowed him to become new... but the words he spoke hit him on an emotional level. He didn't know if it was simply being offended on Shadin's behalf, but one thing was certain: a threat from the very network his brother had created was a fearsome thing. Yet as the long, winded speech came into ear shot, Kakine couldn't help but feel some of the statements were valid. Valid in terms of continuing down a negative path, valid in assessing him as a reflection of his soul... yet the threatening of throwing him into a deeper pit of hell, worse than anything he's seen -- there was no way Kakine could see eye to eye or let such a statement pass and not be angry about it. Clenching his fist, Kakine slammed his fist into the rubble in which he stood on, digging his knuckles into the stone. Closing his eyes for a moment and taking a deep breathe, he exhaled slowly and simply stood up, beginning to walk away slowly.

"I trust you will take good care of yourself, Shadin. We may not see each other much any more, but we are forever family. One day... One day I promise I will repay the debt for what you did for me here today. I do understand what's at risk, just take care of yourself, little brother. You know how to contact me should you need anything." Continuing to walk away, he would simply smile at Meido who had started mending the wounds of Shadin, allowing him to get on his feet, to end this battle they called a war. "I trust you to take care of him, doctor. Keep my brother safe and make sure he doesn't do anything too foolish." A soft smile covered his face now as he simply faded out of sight, disappearing as if he was gone with the wind -- making his way back to Karakura. He had much to think on. With the words of the network eating away at the back of his brain, Kakine could not help but dwell on these thoughts. So as he disappeared, a single thought would race through his mind.

Just what kind of power has Shadin allowed the network to access?

[EXIT THREAD]

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:19 pm
THREAD IS NOW LOCKED AS IT IS COMPLETED

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum