Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Atasuke
Atasuke
Starter Member

Oh well. Im Atasuke.  Empty Oh well. Im Atasuke.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:21 pm
So um, hi! I'm Atasuke, just getting back into RPing again. I am pretty easy to talk to I think. >.< idk what else to say so, ask questions or welcome me. Your choice. c;
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oh well. Im Atasuke.  Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Oh well. Im Atasuke.  Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Oh well. Im Atasuke.  Empty Re: Oh well. Im Atasuke.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:33 pm
Well Met Good sir.~

Oh well. Im Atasuke.  GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oh well. Im Atasuke.  Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Oh well. Im Atasuke.  Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Oh well. Im Atasuke.  Empty Re: Oh well. Im Atasuke.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:57 pm
Kombawa Ata-san. We've met, but formalities can be good too I suppose. I'm totally not using ¨fake ass Japanese shit¨ to piss off CPK >.> but yeh, Hiya and welcome! I recently came back to RPing too I guess, since I took a temp leave a while ago and ended up coming back officially today.

Oh well. Im Atasuke.  8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum