Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shirou Mamoru
Shirou Mamoru
Redhead Artisain

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ello all Left_bar_bleue13500/99999Ello all Empty_bar_bleue  (13500/99999)
Tiers:

Ello all Empty Ello all

Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:36 pm
Ello all, if you haven't guessed it this is my Introduction to the site. You can call me Shirou, or Arron. Arronwanderer was my former tag in chatango. I learned online rp from chatango, but too many unfinished matches, drama, and other things made me quite. After five or six months I finally came back on and talked with an old friend who had me read one of there post from here and I deiced to jump in.

As for skills I say I am decent enough, but I am rusty after so long. Although i do try to be original and avoid oping and godmodding like the plague. Because of this I like making characters that focus on more skill and speed then over whelming power.

As for what I do other then rp: Well I am a Fine Art student in collage, a fanfiction writer, and a general geek/gamer. Thats me a nutshell.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ello all Left_bar_bleue25/100Ello all Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Ello all Empty Re: Ello all

Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:03 pm
I've done chat RP... Sounds kind of boring to be honest. I can imagine the mass confusion if there is more than just one person in the chat.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. We've met through Xat already, I suppose, but I'm CPKallday. Chris. Whatever, others call me KFC so if you wanna hop on that bandwagon too then that's fine as well. XD

A lot of characters are skill and speed based, but it's the abilities that you make and the way that you have them use those abilities that makes your character unique, or that's what I've learned at least. I've managed to use a few abilities and turn them into something of my own, so if you do that then your character will be more original. All about thinking outside of the box, homie. ;]

If you want a thread though, just click the link in my signature and those are my characters. Two more will be added soon. So yeah, have fun man and enjoy! Don't be a stranger!

Ello all Sbb1I7e
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ello all Left_bar_bleue10/100Ello all Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:07 am
Arron! Nice to see you actually did join man, I was surprised as heck to see you in the Xat earlier! Hope you enjoy this place it's full of really great writers.

As for the chatango thing I didn't start RP there but i've used it throughout the years. To someone who's never used it before i've got alot more "structure," than you would think. The message history doesn't clear itself (..........usually...) so it actually can be progressive. But the general lack of real solid foundation make the over all feel more casual than anything. Furthermore, the "Elites," of the community view themselves with some sort of high regard that is beyond idiodic. It's cray cray. There are a few like arron and myself who actually view story above all else but the masses just want to "lolBeTheStronkest!"

Anyway enough about chatardo

KFC! I STARTED THAT BAND WAGON. Yea arron, call this guy KFC, it's awesome.

"Everybody Lies"
Ello all 71f

Nihility:
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ello all Left_bar_bleue125/100Ello all Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:01 am
Welcome to PH! I hope that you enjoy your time here. I hold Vent in high esteem, so any friend of his is automatically plus 1k rep in my book. I actually started in chat RP myself, Yahoo chat to be exact. Long live the slave auction user room that would never die! Back then we didn't call it para RP, we called it 'writing posts that didn't suck'. I can't say I've been in the chat circle in years though as I've never even heard of Chatango.

Anyway, I wouldn't bother PMing me with a question or anything like that. I'm actually very new myself. However, if you'd like a threading partner I'm more then happy to put myself at your disposal. I hope that my reply has made you feel, if only for a moment, that much more at home.

Good luck on your first character!
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ello all Left_bar_bleue25/100Ello all Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:00 am
Frost has called me KFC since the day I joined... DON'T FEEL SPECIAL, VENT. XD Total waste of a post... meh not really.

Welcome again.

Ello all Sbb1I7e
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ello all Left_bar_bleue10/100Ello all Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:20 am
CPK You crushed my dreams. Way to go here's a cookie. XD

"Everybody Lies"
Ello all 71f

Nihility:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum