Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wildlife Expedition Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Wildlife Expedition Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wildlife Expedition Empty Wildlife Expedition

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:54 pm
The King of Cats

"...Murr. What to do today."

The voice of the male cascaded through the forest as he rolled out of a bed of leaves, his tiny form suddenly shifting and changing. A male rose out of the bushes, several years older than the one with the small purple tail that had been laying there moments ago. Madeo Lucas, king of the Werecats, was out and about once more as he rose slowly from his place of rest. He rotated both of his shoulders as he opened his mouth, yawning greatly as his massive fangs showed for just a moment.

"Well now, who's there." He asked out loud, his body lithely leaping into the air as his feet landed onto a branch. His movements were deft and without restraint. "I can scent you... You can come out now." He said to nothing in particular, his eyes looking slowly from side to side before eventually returning to his straight sight once more. He hopped down onto the deck of the treehouse which he had built for himself, the platform where he landed roughly ten feet long on either side. There was no other individual here but himself; the sounds of nature that surrounded him were clear, and beautiful.

"Really, I won't bite..." He muttered, looking down at himself. The only thing on his body was a loose brown loincloth, and that barely reached down halfway to his knees. He did not care much for clothing, and that was simply his preference; society was a place that he did not have much care for. "If you don't, that's fine too; but I may have to hunt you down..."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wildlife Expedition Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Wildlife Expedition Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Wildlife Expedition Empty Re: Wildlife Expedition

Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:13 pm

“Well , your senses seem to be on the acute end of the spectrum after all, and It wasn’t my intention to follow you sir, you just struck me as a interesting individual; the way you move, you don’t even harm the ecosystem. . . “

Came a soft feminine voice, the voice of a girl – who couldn’t just from tone alone be over 20, there was a soft nearly inaudible rustling in the leaves which would have revealed scarlet violet hair which was covered in a messy crown of twigs, and other bush-born objects which had gotten caught as she had stalked the individual, who had sensed her from senses apparently other then what was normal. Her appearance and her body language contradicted each other, they spoke not of vulnerability, but yet she looked vulnerable in nature, in essence; She OOZED humanity. Yet if you would look into her ruby eyes you wouldn’t’ see any wonderment, no joy; nay not the flash of recognition of a human being to another, they spoke of longing, deep indescribable longing—and surprisingly they had a tinge of sadness, which was as deep as the depths of the vast reaches of space, they spoke nothing of what was normally a part of an otherwise war-like entity. . . .

Her clothes had been torn, her skin was white and fair; animals kept away from her, seen explicitly as she reached, no she seemed to be trying to communicate with a bird on a branch above her. . . But it cried in alarm and flew away, soaring with its cries of anguish and fear; Then it started, a small trickle of wet crimson water down the side of the girls face. A slow shaky unsure laugh bubbling from her chest, heart renching, scarily inhuman; because the depth of the anguish was beyond what a mere human could even conceive, she didn’t seem to even cry for long either though; the soft sobs and laughter, mixed with crimson tears slowly died down, as she looked over, eyes reflecting longing , like a bird unable to fly; a bird that was incomplete and useless, her lips slowly parted as her hair covered her eyes, a hat with the number 6 embroidered on a skull, casting a long shadow across her face, she would then ask, slowly her words tinged by the darkness that cringed and ensnared her no longer beating heart.

“ Why is it that these animals don’t run away from you. . . I don’t get it. . “

Demonica murmured slowly sitting back against a tree, losing her concentration in a split second; a large crack splitting up the tree. Then with a delayed crack the tree would turn into shredded pine-dust, blood from animals splatter painting the girl’s body as she bent forward hugging her knee’s not even reacting to the blood. Slowly though her right hand raised to her face and pressed lancing through her hair, it would cradle and cover her right eye, while she seemed to have been grasping at straws her other hand resting against the blood. Her hair seemed untrimmed; after the events that transpired in the pacific she had fled into hiding and shown up here ; she couldn’t go back the way she was, not now. Her mind was too fragmented and as she slowly exhaled she would have shook slightly and then said. . .

“.. Why is it that, I am a monster. . . Why is it these hands can only destroy. . .I. . . I don’t think I can take it anymore”. . .

Such simple words, yet her voice wavered and cracked as she broke down, slight hiccupping sounds mixed in with sobbing and slight laughter as she seemed to be coming to grips with herself she would have slowly managed to get control of herself, her heart aching for companionship for someone else to be around. . But as she slowly would have said, putting on a clearly fake, façade of composure, easy to see through; and beginning to walk away. .

“..I’m. . . sorry I don’t. .. even know you yet I just broke down in front of you , I guess. . I’m lonely. . but if it’s a problem for you, I guess.. I’ll be on my way. . . I.. dislike being a burden or a bother. . . “

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
[center]Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo

Wildlife Expedition LzZCuy7
Wildlife Expedition BtXe12b
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wildlife Expedition Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Wildlife Expedition Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Wildlife Expedition Empty Re: Wildlife Expedition

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:25 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Wildlife Expedition Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum