Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Explaining Myself Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Explaining Myself Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Explaining Myself Empty Explaining Myself

Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:07 am
I'm not going to pretty this up, but there has been alot going on in my life. University has hit me like a freight-train and I've been working my butt to the bone at work. In between all of this there has been alot of conflict in my family recently because my mom almost called a divorce on my dad. And since I'm very family oriented I've been in the middle of more than one conflict among my family lately. It's a stressful circumstance and trying to maintain a roof over my head at the same time just adds more stress to it. I should of made a temp leave despite this, but I just got caught in the moment and I should be able to return to my staff duties soon. If not, I'm ready to deal with the consequences of such a sudden absence.

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Explaining Myself KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Explaining Myself Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Explaining Myself Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Explaining Myself Empty Re: Explaining Myself

Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:27 am
Yo, just do what you need to do, we'll be here. Shit's thick there so take care of it, and we'll deal with the problems on the road okay?

Explaining Myself GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Explaining Myself Left_bar_bleue25/100Explaining Myself Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Explaining Myself Empty Re: Explaining Myself

Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:35 am
Sorry to hear that, we miss you. Life over RP and what not, ey?

Happy belated birthday, btw! ^.^

Explaining Myself Sbb1I7e
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum