Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Decrease in activity. Left_bar_bleue5/100Decrease in activity. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Decrease in activity. Empty Decrease in activity.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:49 pm
Hey all.

Well as some of you might have noticed my activity has dipped extremely as of lately and I first want to apologize about that. Especially towards those whom I am currently rping. It was never my intent for it to turn this way, but never the less that's how it is, and I am sorry for it.

After getting sick not to long ago I feel behind in school and after the retreat I was on I have been non stop since. There has not been one day that I haven't been doing something that I "needed" to do. I spend all my free time resting because I can't physically stay awake and when I am not asleep I spend it at work, school or church, and if I am home I spend it on either resting or hw. With that in mind I do not want to stop rping, but I will need to make time for it now.

My focus will now be put towards Hiroshi Saito(1st Division Lieutenant) Augustine Zanna(Mafia Boss) and the thread I have with styn, because he has been patiently waiting for a response. Outside of that I will do my best to post, but I make no promises and my focus will be on those two chars.

I'm sorry again and I hope to increase my activity as time goes by,

Teijo
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Decrease in activity. Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Decrease in activity. Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Decrease in activity. Empty Re: Decrease in activity.

Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:47 pm
Yo~

Do what you need to do we got your back so don't worry okay? Shit happens and it's okay if you're busy as hell.~ Just take your time we'll be here.

Decrease in activity. GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum