Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou) Empty Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou)

Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:50 pm
Zane
Iron Cross Commander of the Kokuryuteshi

It seemed in the city of Istanbul, that things were as lively as they could be as practically the entire city was thrown into a frenzy over a city wide festival that Zane started in honor of his victory in South Africa. Typically, this would not be how Zane would spend his time just following a rather large conflict, but there was more than just one motive to this party. The first was indeed to celebrate the victory in taking their capital with success, but the second was a much more kind one. Zane wanted to show anyone and everyone watching or present to understand that everyone within this city was happy with the changes that have happened to their life following the takeover. Heck, he actually wanted to make it look like they were doing better than they ever could have under the old system and ways of this world. The third and final reason was a more personal one for Zane, he had sent to quite a few of the neutral and ally organizations that they may come to this festival to speak with him. Hopefully, something good could come of this, that was at least the thought within Zane's mind as he watched from his home within this city. Although he knew that trouble could brew, he had members of not only the Iron Cross, but whoever was free enough to attend, including those of the Bronze and Stone Cross. He knew that he could fight off practically any force that tried to attack this far city, but the fact that there was going to be extreme difficult if he wanted to keep everyone within this city save as well.

As he watched from the heights of his home's roof, he understood that the city was truly enjoying itself, his home's property was open for anyone to enter, their were guards at the doors of his house to make sure that too many people wouldn't storm in and destroy the things inside, even in a Kokuryuteishian society, it was indeed possible for mishaps to happen but nothing that couldn't be corrected. Anyone that wanted to approach this building could enter by foot or by air, either way, the guards and Zane would act in the name of peace so long as they would as well. Until then it was just a day to relax and enjoy, before he found himself engulfed in war again, and after the battles that would follow, it would be a question as to whether they can truly have a grand celebration or not. He was well aware of those that would probably be opposed to him, but in the coming battles he would not be acting alone like before. He was coming to learn the lesson that you can't do everything alone, and what he did already wasn't for just himself, his actions were for those that he considered his allies, his friends, ..... and his family.

With a final motion as he waited, Zane turned and looked out towards the sky as a blazing sun stared down on them all.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou) Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou) Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou) Empty Re: Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou)

Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:09 pm
“You’ve . . Gotten Strong.”

Magnolia whispered as she hovered in the air, the worlds untamed winds blowing her golden hair in every direction, whipping it around violently. Her clothes blowing restlessly in the gale, she hovered just above the clouds. The light of the sun blazing against her pale luminous white skin, her lips curled into a slight smile as she vanished with a dull crack, the wind and space displacing from the standard means of travel for her. In a span of moments, Magnolia had traveled from her perch high in the cloud banks, to the source of power which was pulsing within the city like a beating heart. Her precision and accuracy due to her mental calculations would have allowed her to appear in a slight crackling displacement in the air right by Zane , her shirt blowing in the wind generated from her entrance. Magnolia would let out a low drawn out breath, her lips in a slight smile, looking off at the festivities of the city with slight interest.

“It’s nice to see you again , Zane.”

Magnolia said her words seemed to be a mix of silent emotions. Her form relaxed while her hair rested in thick wavy locks against her shoulders and the nape of her neck. Her composure had a hidden underwhelmed power in them, something awakened but that was being just kept at bay. Currently though, the blonde haired girl had dropped something on the ground, where it landed with a dull slapping sound.

“I congratulate you . . You made the front page in the world news. . .”

Magnolia would remark after the dust settled, her eyes searching the horizon, as lo and behold on the front of the paper would in big black black letter font, the words. . “EXPLOSION IN SOUTH AFRICA; Freak Accident, or Hidden battle.”

[Below is the article in question ]

“Not even a week ago , the world was shaken as in south Africa explosions lit up the horizon for miles around. An earth shaking series of explosions and bright lights lit up the skies with their devastating glow. Was this an accident, or was it the work of some greater force at work ? Currently investigations have been met with stiff denials on the officials which miraculously seemed to be unbothered by the explosions.

Going around I tried to ask questions to the general leaders, only to be shut out or given excuses like it was a “Freak Phenomina in the earths Magnetic Field” Similar incidents have occurred else where in the world. Is this really just some freak phenomina like they say? As you know, the world has gained those with gifts, supernatural powers. Is this some kind of war, unknown to the general population which is so ignorant to the energies of the world? For now everything is peaceful, however the damage was great to the general location. . –“

[End Article]

Magnolia recited from that article she had been looking at on the news-paper, her words droning on as she slowly had rubbed her temples before letting out a humming sound. Shaking her head slowly from one side to the other; magnolia’s mismatched eyes would study the festival. It was interesting, she thought. The mundane population and their activities certainly had some interest and . . Appeal to them . So blissfully ignorant of the world around them, they just enjoyed what they had been given. There was nothing wrong with that. . .

Now she just waited studying the festival, seeing how the commander would handle this random appearance of hers on a. . Calculated whim.

Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou) LzZCuy7
Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou) BtXe12b
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou) Empty Re: Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou)

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:03 pm
Zane Fenier
Iron Cross Commander of the Kokuryuteshi

It was not long before Zane would take notice of another individual high up within the sky, he was unsure of what might come of it, but he would allow it to approach him instead of the other way around. Whatever might come of it, he would deal with it properly, shall it be ally, neutral, or one he could consider an enemy. As the presence moved to be closer to him to get his attention he turned his attention and body in the direction of Magnolia. As he took a glance at her, he remembered her and how they had first met, it was during that period in which his abilities and very power was locked up by the Seal of Eternal Life. Add to the fact that it was during his time in Atarashii, a place in the Soul Society that he has long wanted to make under the Kokuryuteshi Realm. But after that battle he learned who this individual was and it was quite an interesting discovery. Before him was the individual that was daughter to Claire, Magnolia. In edition to her arrival, a newspaper was thrown before him and wrote out about his small skirmish to take the capital of South Africa and convert them to the Kokuryuteshi Realm's ways. Parts of it even referenced to an explosion that would have been his Universal Destruction, which made him smirk at the fact that they people of this world didn't even want to acknowledge that there was an enemy and a war going on about. Although the leaders were left the choice of revealing that they were under new management or not, however that small battle would of probably caused a small panic that would of only held to meager changes.

"I'm glad that we are able to meet under much better circumstances." He stated to Magnolia after she congratulated him.

"So is that all you came here for or would you perhaps like to join in the celebration?" He asked.

"I can say that everyone is definitely in a very good mood, you can't say that about many others can you?" he added after she answered his other question.

All of what was around them wasn't no mere illusion, however Zane knew many things of this world, if you provide them with the reasons to be happy over sad or worried, they will quickly take the more easier and less stressful option. So, as he introduced the idea of a festival for the entire city, there were thousands willing to support and allow it to happen. However those that could see past the easy option, were the ones that truly caught Zane's attention, they were the people that were aware of what may come from taking the easy ways, and the rewards of taking the hard way. It reminded him, why he had made a good amount of this country's funding for the homeless and poor, to orphans, those that had no parents, yet held still, a good amount of future for the world. It was not a matter of merely cutting the other down in regards of programs, but the budget of the city was definitely switched around to make it the best and acceptable. With a final change that Zane had decided for this city was the discovery and training of those with spiritual abilities. Those that were blessed with such gifts were admitted to enter a local training facility or access to enter the Kokuryuteshi Realm if the other is not available or acceptable.

This city, was definitely a busy one, one that Zane was very proud of that he was capable of making possible. It reminded him though that there was a cost to obtaining and rebuilding turkey after the takeover. He would not allow this to cloud his mind of this celebration though and so, he would await for Magnolia's answer to his question and move from there. As far as celebrating went, it seemed as if things were only getting louder and noisy, at least around the area of Zane's home.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou) Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou) Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:36 am

Magnolia slowly looked up at the sky, her eyes distant and unreadable as she slowly raised her left thumb to her lips parting them and biting down on her nail. Her hair reflecting the light, while she seemed to be having an internal struggle , her eyes looked heavy. She didn’t let it bother her until now, but she had come here for a reason. So she slowly stepped back into the shadows a small sad smile on her face before she had pulled something from her bag. A small strange looking knife , which she clasped between both her hands before trying to bring it back trying to strike her own throat until her body seemed to freeze. The knife slid from her partially opened hands and clattered against the floor, while she slowly tilted her head to the side, wet tears running down her left side of her face, while she slowly had let out a shaky gasp.

“I. . . Can’t even kill myself anymore, I tried to ignore the signs but they are still here. I’m sorry the truth is I didn’t come here for your company nor to celebrate your achievements, I came here because I don’t know where else to go.”

Magnolia’s words had a strange softness to them, as she slowly looked out the window, a slight amount of blood running from her lips while she had let out a wet rattling cough, more blood dripping from her mouth while she had slowly pulled something from her shirt, a pill bottle. Slowly popping the lid she pulled out a single white pill before popping it into her mouth and swallowing it. The effect was nearly instantaneous , her spiritual pressure which was too high to comprehend, lowered to something bearable for her body to manage. The familiar tremors over taking her from the drugs side-affects; these would last for a short moment before her mental dominance suppressed the undesired affects. Then raising her head, she’d slowly chew on her lower lip; a nervous habit.

All the while there was something different about her, the way she had been insane; so sure of what she was doing. None of that remained , all that was left seemed to be a shell of her former grace and regal composure. A child stripped of her defenses to leave the ragged darkness that lay beneath, which slowly had been rising to the surface this whole time. Her eyes didn’t speak of mere sadness , but pains that came from someone who had had her reality and hopes shattered once again. Someone who had no one to rely on anymore, no one that she could trust as a friend. Or more, she had no family left. . . Well she had family but. The one who had given her hopes once more had betrayed their promise, had broken it without a second thought.

“I . . Can’t believe I thought Claire was . . really caring about me”

She murmured her hands gripping the window ledge with considerable force, as seen by the hair line fractures that began to form on it. Even though she knew the place was considerably stronger then a normally made building. It was no match for the strength she was exuding from the clenching, while she had turned her back to Zane. When her words got to “caring about me” they seemed to quiver. Uncertain, unable to understand what had gone wrong. Unable to comprehend just how the situation had gotten as bad as it had. Even with all her knowledge she had been powerless.

Magnolia grit her teeth then, as her nails dug into the window ledge gouging deep holes in it, which would generate a most unpleasant screeching sound. She was upset, clearly upset her heart wasn’t able to keep much more bottled inside, the memories all of them just had been all this time wearing down her mental barriers, leaving her ragged and leaving her raw. Vulnerable , unable to deal with the situation at hand anymore . She hadn’t thought about where she was going, she just had gone to the first place that had come up into her head, and that place had been here. That was just how it turned out, but as she took a deep breath, her tear drops hit the back of her hands.

“ That. . Woman betrayed me, she went back to her destructive ways even after we had a deal”

She had said her words strained as if they had been coming out forcibly, the blackened emotion in her heart radiating to the surface. They would be palpable in the air, her blackened heart which was unable to really heal. She was unable to forgive anymore, she had lost that capacity. She seemed only to be able to feel the radiating sadness inside which enveloped her in its black clutches. So as she removed her hands from the window ledge, she slowly straightened her back up, turning to face zane with her head tilted to the side, her eyes had a easy to distinguish tint to them. She hated herself , she couldn’t forgive herself for her failures. There was nothing in the world she hated at this point, more then she hated herself and her weakness. Nothing more in this world that she hated, hated more than herself.

“I am a menace Zane. . . “

Magnolia said slowly her arms spreading out to either side, as the weather overhead seemed to grow dark, rain splattering everywhere. It wouldn’t harm anyone though, instead it was a slight rain and thunder boomed over the town. A deep sadness was resonating with her heart, leaking outwards seeping through the cracks of her carefully kept mask, it wasn’t simple emotions anymore , it was as if she indeed was a seed of despair that was planted in this world for worse , to destroy and nothing more, nothing less than destroy. Despite her gains.

“I for a long time have been aware of another presence inside me, but it’s only just now beginning to wake up. .”

She said slowly as her words had a quivering to them, she silently there had tears running from her face. She was broken, she had put up a brave mask, a brave face, but there was honestly just a frightened girl beneath in the darkness, reaching out for help, reaching out for something to call home. But unable to grasp that home, she slowly just sunk further into the depths, suffocating in the despair , slowly eroding her sense of self into nothing but a small shadow of misery and self-depravation. She was like the rain, unable to pull out of that sad melody that crushed but did not breathe new life. Her eyes tearing over, but she seemed to forget how to cry, here was a broken little bird, unable to fly she had slowly landed on her knee’s arms winding around herself , as she seemed to bow her head, almost like she was trying to pray to some far off omnipotent god which was really not there to begin with.

“I’m Scared of it to be honest”

Her voice was a shaky quivering whisper, hushed and hoarse as she refused to meet the gaze of the man zane who had become stronger. She just couldn’t deal with it anymore, not in the way she had been dealing with it like.

“Scared . . That I may end up destroying rather then . . protecting”

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
[center]Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo

Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou) LzZCuy7
Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou) BtXe12b
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:01 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Turkey Celebration (Invite Only/Shizou) Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum