Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed)

+7
Kitty
Sakuya
Zafaron Uriuc
Urufu
Majestic Moose
Tsubine
THEFROST
11 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed) Empty Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed)

Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:45 am
~Characters Characters~

Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed) Misaka__Vector_by_Saioul

Since we are having a Member of the Month contest, I thought it would also be appropriate to have a character of the month contest as well. So, like the last thread, I'd like some nominees so I can know who to put on this next poll. Just give me the name of the character and your reasonings on why they should be on the list to become character of the month for November. If possible, give me a link to their application.

The winner will receive a prize of having their characters name and link to application put up on the sidebar, 1,000,000 Yen and a tier upgrade or new form. The runner up will receive 100,000 yen, an honorary mention and an upgrade on one of their skills. And finally, last place will receive 10,000 Yen, an honorary mention and up to a 5,000 Yen store credit in any store on the site.

So, just like in the other thread, give me the people you want on the poll. I'll only allow up to six to ten people.

Also, your character cannot enter this contest after you have won any position for up to 4 months.

Last edited by {T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.} on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed) WVMWLOu
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed) Left_bar_bleue7380/100Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed) Empty Re: Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed)

Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:31 pm
I'ma nominate Saeko. Since we're actually going to do a good bit of stuff and the fact that she's actually finished.

Tsubine's Character List

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed) Empty Re: Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed)

Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:19 pm
Zin
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:24 pm
VOTING FOR JS' CHAR JON SOKI!
Zafaron Uriuc
Zafaron Uriuc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://bleach-malestrom.com

Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:24 pm
Voting for Yoko since she is awesome.
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:25 pm
I say the same with what Devon said. c:
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:28 pm
Hummm....
I say Soki (y)

||Kitty's Characters||

Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed) PLEASEWORK2
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:14 pm
I vote for Ravana cause he never gets any love

Character Of The Month Contest Nominations (Closed) 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:29 pm
i vote for unlimited blade works, JK. i vote For Saeko (WARY)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum