Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission]

+6
CPKallday
Chao
||-BlankMystery-||
Teitoku
Portaliya
THEFROST
10 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Empty Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission]

Sat May 17, 2014 1:59 am
The Weekend Miniburst
✔ Operation Name: The Miniburst Challenge
✔ Mission Type: POSTING PROMOTION
✔ Difficulty Of Mission: Advanced

✔ Who Can Join: Anyone on the site can join this mission.

✔ Information: This is a straightforward challenge. Over the next three days your task is to essentially get four post done in RP material. It doesn't matter if it is with yourself, friends or whatever else. As long as you complete this task by Tuesday morning, all will be alright. If you wish to partake in this challenge, then you can simply make a post below stating you wish to join and I'll put you on the roster. From there, once your 3.5 day period is done, you'll need to get your post up in the thread and I'll review it after that.

✔Primary Task:

✘ The Objective - Get at least four post on the site within a period of 3.5 days. It doesn't matter if it's self-RP or RPing with others. However, it isn't limited to just four post. If you got what it takes to post above that, feel free to reap the rewards.

✔ The Rewards:

✘ Two Million Yen - For post that is completed? You will receive two million yen. So if you do a whole set of five, you'll be able to receive upwards of ten million yen for this little challenge.

✘ Awesome Points - You will receive five awesome points for each post that is apart of this mini-mission.

✘ Potential Tier Upgrade - If you are able to get ten post in this challenge somehow, then you'll be able to receive a tier upgrade for any character below 0-4.

✘ Willpower Upgrade - If six to ten posts are made by a single character, then there is the potential for a Willpower upgrade. This will have to be reviewed by staff, however. And this only applies to characters below Grand Master Level.

✘ Miniburst Champion - The self-satisfaction of completing the challenge is also a little internal perk. So you may receive a medal to go along with finishing the mission.

-✖✖✖✖✖✖-

Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Empty Re: Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission]

Sat May 17, 2014 2:28 am
Smiley face

«SIGNING UP FOR THIS WITH GUTS»

I'm gonna take the lead and start this mission off by example. Therefore, I'm going to sign up and pledge to get these four post out myself over the next 3.5 days. Gonna need GUTS so I gotta get my Gunha face on!

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Left_bar_bleue20/100Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Empty Re: Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission]

Sat May 17, 2014 3:11 am
Fuck it, sign me.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Left_bar_bleue0/0Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 17, 2014 3:18 am
Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Tumblr_n5plouHHl51qe4jw9o1_500

ALL RIGHT, LET'S DO THIS THEN. Time to get my game face on.

Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Ap8OoJO

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Sat May 17, 2014 3:59 am
Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Tumblr_mdhzk2NwnA1rw29u3o3_500

I was told that I could reserve a position in this challenge. So after talking with Frost I'm going to do this sometime between Tuesday and Wed. So you have my pledge, but don't activate mine until then!

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Left_bar_bleue60/100Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 17, 2014 6:28 am

Alright, ill sign up to. And ill also keep a track of my posts here because nyeh. So i got 3 days starting from now to do posties.

Post tracker:
17/05/14
Stranger at the Door Ryushin Chaozu
The Lost brother Ashlei Clixx

19/5/14
The Lost brother Ashlei Clixx
Stranger at the Door Ryushin Chaozu

Last edited by Chao on Tue May 20, 2014 6:16 am; edited 5 times in total
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Left_bar_bleue25/100Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 17, 2014 6:56 am
WORD. LEHGO. BOUT TO SMASH THIS SHI OUT!

Weekend Mini-Burst Challenge [Three Day Mission] Sbb1I7e
Anonymous

Sat May 17, 2014 7:46 am
Sure thing, I can do three a day if I'm awake. I will also keep track of my pledge here, to show how much I get done.

5/17/2014:
Journey to Karakura - Tsubasa Unabara
The Lost Brother - Verathius
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 24, 2014 3:27 pm

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 24, 2014 8:04 pm
Gonna re-try this mission since I had a muse low this week and I wanna get back in the frame of mind to post.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum