Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anyanka
Anyanka
Starter Member

In Need of A Calling. Empty In Need of A Calling.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:28 pm
Hueco mundo’s usual monochromatic nature once again became void of life as they tended to scatter when higher predators scoured the ground. In this case the only color that would shine out from it, a hot pink tassel of hair being worn by a relatively large woman both in her feminine aspects as well as stature, while her figure was thin and luscious please to the eyes of men and some women. Anyanka trudged through Hueco mundo a bit bogged down by the lack of color which was something she wasn’t use to having spent most her time in the human world. The only hollow that was following her was a the weak hollow who tended to trail her. This was a relationship that could last a lifetime so long as Croaky didn’t get himself caught alone and killed. It bounced about as if it truly was mandatory to abide by gravities laws despite their existence in defying the living world.

“You are a silly frog,” Anyanka said peeking down out of the corner of her eye. Returning her gaze back to the black and white back drop before letting out a sigh of depression. “I don’t know why I even come back to this dreary place, all it is filled with is death and memories. Not even good memories.” Her pace slowed as she only felt herself feeling more and more dreary in the place before letting out a beckoning roar. This roar was quite common of her as she enjoyed scaring the little creatures especially Croaky with it. The little hollow bounded away through the vast space and hopped away back out to the human world where it would most likely house itself in her shack. Content with her stress relieving yell she sighed as she failed to summon any of the gluttonous gillian as they seemed to fear the presence of Arrancar. Her gaze would turn to a large white structure with hollow holes in it and would hop up with great speed till she was standing in one of the larger holes.

“I suppose this is as good a place as any to rest.” Lying down Anyanka would close her eyes and open them up staring up into the great white structure which was now housing her. Her mind wandering about aimlessly hoping to find someone who would help bring a bit of joy or excitement to her life. She almost regretted missing the word of master in her diction, at least it beat alone.
Anonymous

In Need of A Calling. Empty Re: In Need of A Calling.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:30 pm

Goddess of Vectors

Another boring day within the lands of Hueco Mundo, that was the feeling that Himeko had at this point in time, though such a feeling wasn’t hard to come by. After spending more than a century confined within this realm, many things that one had found interesting during their first couple days within Hueco Mundo, suddenly became dull and, dare she say, boring. But it was the price she paid from breaking ties with the Gotei, having cultivated a plan that would have the organization believing her dead for the thought of Shinigami hunting her down due to desertion didn’t sound all that fun. Yet, perhaps being chased by Shinigami would had been far more interesting than what she was doing now, albeit she had a feeling that she would had developed a degree of paranoia, and constantly looking over your shoulder would take away from the fun to be have by not having attachments to a group of do-gooders. Besides, her boredom would not last for long, for after spending over a century within the realm, she was ready to re-enter the human realm for several reasons.

She had garnered quite amount of information from the device that a demon had given to her during his visit in Hueco Mundo, Styn she believed his name was. A very nice young man, civilized and strong, two things she liked, though sadly he had to go due to some injuries he had sustained during a little attack they made on some rogue Shadow Fall members. Either way, she was thankful for the device, albeit she knew that there was some information she wouldn’t be able to get her hands on with the device, Styn having told her so. Thus, if she wanted to maintain her knowledge on the realms and their currents events, she would have to immerse herself into those realms, and the human realm seemed like the best place to start. But she wouldn’t go now. No, she was tracking someone, her soon to be latest playmate, or victim, however one may decide to see things.

The petite Vizard had made a show of keeping her reiatsu low, blending in with the weaklings of the land whilst also managing to stay off her target’s radar. She hadn’t a clue how long she had been tracking this being, or even when she had decided to do so, but she had a distinct feeling that this individual shall be quite the catch. Continuing to keep a safe distance between herself and the other being, Himeko halted her advances, hiding behind a small sandy dune that did well to cover her. Albeit, with her red hair clashing against the white sands, one would easily be able to see her if they looked in her general direction, especially since her head was poking up from the sandy dune, eyes tracking the individual who retreated into one of the many large gives if a white structure.

She smiled, removing herself from her hiding spot and advancing towards the individual, who had seemingly come to take a nap. It sorta reminded of a male arrancar she had met a couple days, or maybe it was weeks, ago. Himeko hoped this arrancar wasn’t like the other one, she having found the lethargic male arrancar to be a bore. “Morning sleepy head!” Himeko shouted, clasping her hands together as she had gotten within six or eight feet of the female arrancar. Her smile grew larger as she stared down at the arrancar, “do you want to play a game?”

Himeko Kyouko
WC: 590
Kurikku
2-2

Anonymous

Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:49 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
Oh the joys of a good old job~ For the Demon of greed there was nothing better than getting a good old case of revenge from the hands of someone who wanted someone or something else gone. It didn't really matter what or who where it be a bereaved loved one in need of some solace to a husband who found his wife just a bit too naggy. However today's job was one of the interesting ones, the client being a rich widower who wanted to find the monster that apparently ripped apart his poor wife... A tragedy if anything could be said about it, but the Demon's search for the culprit lead him to the sands of Hueco Mundo for one reason, the 'monster' was in fact a true monster, a Hollow... It was a interesting one if only because he could get out of the hum and drum views of the human world and look on the grand sights of....Sand.... Now that he realized it if it wasn't for his job and the occasional game of Gillian Golf he had created the large and practically endless desert would probably be more boring than he honestly expected it.... Though as he thought this it may have been better to supplant this with the supposed danger he was in as he jumped over a sand dune into a lower canyon below, only for a horde of hollows to break through the sand intent on making him a morsel of the day.

"This exercise is quite excessive don't you think boys? Sprints like this, guess I'll do some punching bag practice next..." Reaching the bottom of the hill the suited gentleman turned to the horde and proceeded to crack the skull of one of the creatures with a swift blow. "Sorry if I have to use you as the bags fellas, not enough rubber to make a sandbag in this world unfortunately." The horde slowed and surrounded the stopped Demon his hat covering the expression on his face as the target he had been looking for shifted out of the grouping of the masked beasts. "Well then looks like you've taken every precaution to hide in a group when not eating humans... I don't begrudge you for doing that, when a guy's gotta eat? Isn't that what they say?" Suddenly the Demon had moved close to the beast with his arm winding up ready to make a move. "However that desire to feed is a hopeless effort, no value in it and besides.... A deal is a deal..." Launching the fist the demon would blast the creature's now corpse into the crowded area behind him. "Hmmmmm... Seems these work outs have really helped my body I feel like a new man.... No wait that seems like I've never liked the way I feel which couldn't be further from the tru---" Suddenly a claw crashed down to silence the Demon, however he had moved into the gaps of the knife like nails of the monster. "--th Do you mind I am monologuing here! Some people have no sense for manners.." Looking disappointed as the creature looked to swing again, suddenly it stopped as a loud roar came from just beyond the next hill over, the hollows surrounding the area would suddenly skitter away like horses scared by lightning leaving the well-dressed Demon to dust off some of the sand on his trousers and look towards the source of the noise. "Well, now my duty is done lets find what that is~"

Finding the tall white structure above the distance that he had crossed the Demon moved swiftly to the nearest entrance, at this point he wasn't hiding his power or that he was their to anyone who would bother to notice though he noted two creatures in the structure, one was a native of the land, or at least felt it... The other was, Shinigami but not, oh Vizards! When do they ever learn to keep flipping back and forth between the races.... Reigen would cast a long shadow as he walked in on the both of them. Both women seemingly yet one more loud and intent on causing a fuss with some sort of game, Reigen moved towards her and simply put his hand on her shoulder whispering so as to not annoy the other in the room, it was the civilized thing to do. "Its not nice to wake a sleeping lady more so with the sounds of clapping..." His yellow eyes glinting in the shadows that his hat created the Demon looked to the girl who had made a loud fuss for herself as he awaited a response then maybe he could get some answer from the other one, she seemingly had some sort of desire that he could sense, a burgeoning need that he could feel would need some help to get going and as a Demon of greed he always felt inclined to aid in the growth of desires, whether it be happiness or genocide though sometimes though came hand in hand~

Template By: [THEFROST]
Anyanka
Anyanka
Starter Member

Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:53 pm

Anyanka’s eyes had only been close for a few moments when she suddenly heard a voice accompanied by a loud clap. From the sites her alarm was a young girl with red hair that helped stand out in the dreary world. “Hello little one? What type of game did you want to play she questioned?” Anyanka’s neck would let out a short crick as it craned to the side as if preparing to wake back up again from her slumber that was never apparent. Then again another surprise this girl didn’t seem to be like any of the other people she knew in the hollow chain she had no mask or hole she just looked like an ordinary girl yet here she was standing and asking for play. Anyanka would begin to stand as she noticed the girl seemed to be somewhat pulled away by yet another stranger.

Anyanka blinked her only good eye as her neck kept its arched look, she hadn’t dealt with many people who had a form of consciousness before and even less that weren’t human or shikigami. “Well hello you both what are you both up to?” Anyanka’s tone seemed quiet in comparison to the younger and even the one who was trying to keep her her silent. Moving her neck back up into place she stared at them with her golden eye the bones quite apparent especially the eye patch which helped cut down her field of vision. She enjoyed the little girl’s presence, reminded her of little croaky. Anyanka snapped up to her feet as they all now stood in the location she was napping. Walking over toward the man she would grab the little girls hand and pull her back not particularly trust. Also she was rather interested in playing a game as she hadn’t done anything fun in a while.

“If you wish to join the game feel free mister, but I’m afraid we have a play date.” A smile came from the pink haired arrancar as she grinned. She wasn’t to afraid of either of them but she wouldn’t be letting her guard down to be beaten down by the two. Besides if they were entertaining she would continue to follow them if they would allow it.
Anonymous

Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:44 pm
“Don’t be such a grouch, Mister. The miss just closed her eyes, which she means she cannot be sleeping unless she has some sort of power to go to sleep instantly. And, it's rude to sneak up on a lady,” Himeko retorted, making a show to turn herself so that she may face the newcomer before sticking her tongue out, a childish act indeed. She flashed him a smile before her eyes snapped over to the female arrancar, quite prepared to answer her question albeit she hadn’t gotten a chance to. For whilst she had been conversing with the male, the female had moved, taking the hand of the pint-sized vizard and pulling her back. Surprisingly enough, the vizard didn’t fight the action for she saw no reason to do so. She didn’t feel threaten by either the male nor the female, there was no particular reason for her to be. So, acting as if her mother had come to rescue her from the ‘scary’ man, she maneuvered herself behind the arrancar.

She than grinned at the male from behind the arrancar, flashing him a smile before once again sticking out her tongue. “I only wanted to play with you, it’s very boring her in Hueco Mundo, but that man,” she pointed an accusing finger at the male, “was being a big meanie.” Himeko glanced up at the face of the female, pouting slightly before eyes turning to glare at the male. She knew that her actions thus far was painting her in a rather child-like light, though she guess that was fine since she was basically a child when one factored in how old she was as well as her appearance. She also didn’t seem to care much on how the two would perceive her actions, for acting like something she was not added a bit of fun to the situation, in her opinion of course.

“I think the mister should join the game for being mean,” Himeko said upon the female arrancar speaking to the male, offering the man a chance to participate in whatever twisted game the vizard wanted to play. She grinned, looking over the male before eyes landed on a rather nice looking hat. “I think we should play retrieve the hat,” she said, eyes finding their way to the male’s. “I think that would be fun, don’t you agree? Winner gets to keep the hat.”
Anonymous

Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:30 pm

It seemed for all the talk of niceties as much as the Demon tried to be a gentleman about the dealing with a person trying to go to sleep along with them being asleep the younger looking creature thought it would be clever to make it an assumption to question his manners when it came to coming up behind her and apparently sneaking around. "Me? Being sneaky? Well I don't know about that, I imagine that a lady would have better range and understanding of her surroundings but I suppose that may not be the case in this regard..." Not so much insulting as a retort the girl clearly tried to make what he'd see as a passable argument though arguing with the Demon was about the same as arguing with the broadside of a brick wall, perhaps stress relieving but people will think you're mad if you try to win. Though her childish nature was aiding in him not wanting to punt her head clean off her body, suppose the Demon felt a kinship with the youth of the world, not being able to say no to kids or him was a notable trait both parties shared. it seemed that the lady Arrancar had made it to her feet and took the hand of the youthful Vizard with the intention of playing with her, seemed that in a world like this anyone is interesting so long as they aren't masked monsters or perhaps made up of sand...

Looking to the Demon she claimed that she would be fine with him participating in this game the girl had looked to devise, though her wording made the Demon chuckle slightly. "Hmmm Seems that an impromptu play date here might be more interesting than I could give credit for, though I imagine the building of sand castles might get a bit dull considering our enviroment~" Jokes aside the girl made another look of childish defiance at the Demon before claiming that she only wanted to play with the Arrancar but not before calling the well dressed gentleman a 'Meanie'. It was the act of looking defiantly at the demon that got his mind rolling, it was sure to him that her spiritual track that she was a spirit and being that she was in Hueco Mundo and not wearing a mask he could only surmise that she was a Shinigami, but due to her location he'd most certainly pinpoint her as a Vizard if only through process of deductive elimination. Her act as a youth seemed to be playing on the notion that they wouldn't suspect such an oddity of a child being in such a dangerous place... It wasn't a mastermind that could make such an idea up but if it was in a different location then its effectiveness would certainly be more believable. Looking down to her on the notion of being a meanie Reigen felt he had to correct her. "Meanie, oh my dear if that was the only depiction of my personality I feel the field of psychology would be extremely underdeveloped at this point in time... Then again some youthful insight does help the older generation understand the folly of their ways, not that you'd know much about that..." The demon winked from under his hat at the girl he was sure that she'd not show it on her face but his feeling on matter such as these tended to be more accurate than most.

However the girl seemed to want to cross a line that, had she been clever enough to tether beforehand might have been better for her to deal with. She made mention of a game in order to obtain the Demon's hat, though the two would be walking away from the Demon they would suddenly notice that a large portion of the roof of the building they were in was now missing along with it a huge gash that cut up towards it as piece of stone fell below. "Oh would you look at that, seems that talk of my hat is all sorts of bad luck today~ Though if you wish go ahead and play this little game, I'll count it as part of a contract and if I keep my hat, which I will, I'll take my prize accordingly~" Looking at both of them with a hunter's visage the Demon didn't mind play a game, he was always playing something now it was just a matter of having fun with others...

Anyanka
Anyanka
Starter Member

Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:05 am
Anyanka watched as the other to beings went at one another with playful banter, something more common with the elderly, but these two were showing success in their endeavors. The arrancar meanwhile would blink at the notion of the game idea especially after how the child had talked about this green haired gentleman hat was going to be the object of their sporting. "I'm sure he isn't as mean deep down," Anyanka's gaze was averted toward him as he continued to speak remaining silent as the two went back and forth only adding interjections when she deemed they were fit. Anyanka then listened closely once again as she mentioned the winner would receive the hat as payments despite the fact that they didn't ask for his permission before hand. She didn't care to much but she was rather polite in her dealings and didn't know whether these two were secretly beings far stronger then herself.

Anyanka looked up as she noticed the hole in the structure that was quite apparent. "Talk of your hat as happened more then once today. I suppose people really enjoy your fashion state then." Anyanka normally wasn't one for witty banter and if she did it wouldn't have even come across as sarcastic as she ruffled her own hair a bit while looking back toward the Demon. "We can play this little game if everyone wishes but I must ask one think of you both." Anya wasn't use to the stranger beings that walked this barren land and was quite curious to expand her own knowledge on the matters of who's and what's company she was suddenly keeping. She was use to hollows flopping about and dancing their ravenous song of hunger but these appeared far more sentient and that truly worried her. A worry that was also masked by a giddy anticipation. Friends were hard to come by and if they weren't out to eat her it would have proved quite nice.

As soon as he mentioned the idea that this game would be a binding contract she would question his intentions, "Prize? What precisely are you expecting to get out of this because if so I want something of equal value which I doubt your hat would compare to." She scowled toward the man who was now the target for the game.
Anonymous

Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:23 pm
For the most part, Himeko managed to not reply to the male's comment, though she had some particular nasty words to say but it would not do to insult her playmates. Especially when they could leave so easily and she would not be able to do anything about it, albeit even if she could she wouldn't.

"Decline the offer, Himeko,” Kisaki advised, her voice ringing throughout the mind of the pint-sized vizard in regards to this mysterious contract. To be frank, she really didn’t need the spirit that dwelled in her soul to state the obvious, she wasn’t stupid nor had she ever been. Accepting contracts from those who she did not know nor would really have the chance to ever know wasn’t in her plan of things, especially since this contract was a verbal agreement and she hated those the most. Contracts were binding documents that she considered to be plain awful since one could not go against it, verbal ones were even worse since one couldn’t possibly tell what said contract entitled, unless of course they asked the contractor in which case that never really worked out in the end.

“Sorry, but I have to decline that, er, contract,” Himeko said, “mother always told me to never sign contracts with strange men, or strange people in general.” She chuckled sheepishly, scratching the back of her head as she grinned wildly. “At least not a verbal contract, especially the ones that do not benefit myself in anyway. And a hat in exchange for a contract doesn’t seem to be worth it nor shall your hat benefit me in the slightest. On top of that, rather or not I get your hat comes into play, in which case I rather not take my chances,” she added, her voice quite serious as she continued to stare at the male.

Finished with saying her piece on the matter, her eyes glanced up at the arrancar, the woman also had no intention of signing a contract in order to have something she may or may not receive, especially when said thing could be bought in any store located within the human realm. Himeko, wanting to hear what the woman wanted in return for signing a verbal contract, didn't immediately suggest a new game to play. For, depending upon the situation, the game may continue though she would be a spectator and if it came down to suggesting another game that didn't involve contracts, well she would have the male decide. So, she watched silently, waiting for the arrancar to say her piece.

Now that she thought about it, Himeko hadn't actually bothered to ask the name of the male or the female, and she made a mental note to ask before their little gathering was over. Until than, she watched and listened.
Anonymous

Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:16 pm

It seemed that the two had at least agreed to the game of apparent catch for the Demon's hat in this nowhere space that was Hueco Mundo. He had told them both of the notion of a contract, he did so only to be courteous but it seemed that some were still wary to be connected through such a notion. The Arrancar women had made a comment of Reigen perhaps not being as mean or as bad as she perceived him. "Hmmmm I doubt that is all that true I'm not the most unbias narrator that I can judge myself as mean or nice enough to shoot rainbows out of numerous orifices..." She noted that the talk of his hat seemingly was widespread enough for some sort of judgement around it. "I suppose those without fashion sense or good etiquette are just not use to not being told that my hat is not for them, then again your style seems to work for you, quite wild for a strong looking woman though it works though I guess I'm not here to judge you on your appearance though if I was I wouldn't be negative..." Though he was teasing the woman then commented that she would take a prize not equal to his hat but to her own choosing, being the gentleman he was the Demon made it easier for her to understand what she could ask for. "In short if you want something, I can make it happen... There is nothing on any plane of existence that can stop me getting something for someone who asks me of it...Then again this supposing that you can actually get my hat from me. But if you can I'll be at your disposal for any sort of prize or wish that you can think of~"

The gentlemanly Demon was kind and courteous through the explanation giving insight to what the woman could get if she had won, which in the end was practically anything if she had Reigen willing to help. However the other playmate was a little less enthusiastic she would have heard his explanation though it seemed that she had better judgement to not go for the contract claiming her mother would not take to kindly to the idea seems it was more her own misgivings on the idea that made her rather unagreeable though her talk of his hat as simply something that wouldn't be worth the time was beginning to annoy the Demon if only a little. Picking a bit of congealed sand in his hand Reigen looked over to a dune that was behind the girl, quickly he'd chuck the sand at breakneck speed, crashing into the dune and causing a massive crash of it to blow throughout the area, Reigen seemingly prepared brought out a umbrella to protect his suit from the particles. "Sorry about that, needed to get the sand out of my ears, I'm willing to let you under the umbrella if you need it" Still standing there however the well-dressed gentleman thought it would be a good time to start this game of theirs.

"Now then considering I'll be the 'prey' in this case I guess that as I feel a bit generous that I'll give both of you ladies a first try at grabbing for me, I won't move or do anything that could maneuver my person from off this spot and I do ask that you throw everything that you have at your disposals. As both powerful and clearly demanding ladies I think that would be easy no~" Staring at them from under his parasol the Demon smiled a gentle smile as he opened his free arm wide to his person. "Now then please come at me with anything you have if you don't the likelihood you'll get my hat dwindles by the moment..."

Anyanka
Anyanka
Starter Member

Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:18 pm

Anyanka watched as the young girl made a few good points of why not to accept this contract idea assuming the young girl really was far wiser beyond her years and perhaps that this playful idea was just a facade she put on. Blinking she would look back to the girl as she wondered what the next possible game could ever be, as well as whether or not it could actually compare. Anyanka’s eye danced back and forth between the two non hollow acquaintances. [i]How do I always wind up with the odd ones for company, well at least the child seems a bit normal for once even if she is far older than she really appears to be.

“I suppose I will be up for this game then and if you aren’t going to move then I will be taking that hat.” Anyanka would jump up toward the green haired man and reach out slowly to take it off his head as he said he wouldn’t move so the only question now was whether he would keep to his word which wasn’t to be expected. If he did though it wouldn’t be much of a contest as she was now beside him reaching a hand to grasp it in her own.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum