Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dotte Wondering Around Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Dotte Wondering Around Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Dotte Wondering Around Empty Dotte Wondering Around

Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:14 am
Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

Rain fell amid desolate scenery. Broken things littered the streets. Crumbled buildings lie in utter shambles, some toppled over to block parts of the street itself. A faint breeze swept through, sometimes kicking up pebbles and sending them skittering across the streets like little mice. This combination of wind and rain drove the droplets diagonally, the kind of rain people hated because no matter where you hid, it always seemed to get you somehow. And amidst all of this a lone individual slowly trudged through the street.

The individual in question had a head topped with red hair, a yellow school uniform of sorts, and dress pants. Normally people would have viewed this as crazy, as this attire would be instantly soaked, but as the rain hit him, it simply slid off and continued to the ground, or whichever way the wind blew it. Dotte didn't mind the rain anymore, as it never made him feel wet, and he had no more clothes for it to ruin, as he had long ago taken to morphing his body into the shape of clothing, which in his mind was exceedingly more proficient. Pushing his musings about the rain out of his mind, Dotte looked upwards, unblinking even as the rain made contact with his eyes, and gazed at the moon. It was certainly the centerpiece of this crestfallen scene, illuminating the wet, broken streets with pale light that glistened off of the droplets in the air. Dotte stood there motionless, his "clothing" not even blowing in the wind, a perfect image of stillness as he admired the moon. He admired how that no matter the scenery it shown upon, or how it was looked at, it always seemed to have a beauty of its own, its luminescence alluring, and yet... relaxing.

And so the lone individual stood their amidst the pattering rain, gazing at the moon, a perplexing site indeed for any passerby who would look his way, even though their would be no such person amidst this jungle of mangled stone and asphalt.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dotte Wondering Around Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Dotte Wondering Around Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Dotte Wondering Around Empty Re: Dotte Wondering Around

Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:11 am

Word Count - 625

Yade, yade.

Rain was terrible.

The young-looking girl mused over this singular thought as she moved her way through the dust and debris that littered the world around her. Rain was terrible. In every way, it was a force for evil. Did it water plants? Yes, but it also washed away everything it came into contact with. It flooded cities, put out the fires needed for survival of those who are stranded, swept away life, dreams, hopes, and it seemed to bring about only a depressing mood anywhere it went.

If only there was a way to stop the rain.

The sun was much more inviting. Warmth, energy, and hope for all that was to come. If any singular object could embody all of these things, the sun would be that object.

This thought gave hope to the girl, a smile playing on her soft features as she skipped from place to place among the fallen and tattered debris of this ruinous place. If only the sun were out now, she mused, her gaze turning upward at the moon that hung in the sky above them. It would make things a lot more cheerful, at least. Even the rain couldn't wash away the sun. But in the darkness like this, the rain was more present than the light of the moon.

Nono frowned, shaking her head as if to banish such thoughts from her mind as she made her way, stopping once in a while to gaze at a particularly interesting stack of rubble, or some other such thing.

The girl in question had gotten used to bad weather. Really, the wet clothing would be something easily forgotten once she returned to her own realm. She was a guardian beast. A spirit of the Sugiura race. Such a thing cared not for the simplicities of being dry, or other petty nonsense, really. Especially not when one had lived for nine hundred years without incident. The clothing she wore this day was much like the clothing one would see her wearing everyday. A white t-shirt under a pair of orange overalls, tucked neatly into a pair of black work boots. A bit on the tomboyish side? Absolutely, but it wasn't as if Nono cared. She was comfortable, and if she gave even half a crap about what people thought of her, she wouldn't traverse Earth so often.

It was moreso these thoughts than anything else that traveled with her as she wandered. It was quite possible that she would've kept musing for hours.. had she not spotted the man staring up at the moon, as she had been only moments earlier. She tilted her head, an inquisitive look crossing her face as she made her way over to him, approaching slowly enough as not to startle him. She tucked her hands behind her back, walking up next to him and staring up into the sky with him, following his gaze to try and find the exact piece of sky that he was staring at.

"Beautiful, isn't it..?" She spoke softly, turning her head to smile at him. "The sky, I mean. Night, day, cloud, shine, rain... no matter what form it takes on, it always seems to have a beauty to it, no?" She lowered her head for a moment, thinking over the words rolling around in her head before she turned her body, facing him with a gentle smile on her lips. "What brings you out into these wastes alone, stranger? This is no place for one to be musing about the stars. There are far prettier places for that!" With that, she would return her gaze skyward, waiting to see if this person she had found would reply, or even acknowledge her at all.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Helion

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dotte Wondering Around Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Dotte Wondering Around Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:44 am
Dotte's gaze was broken as he turned his head to watch the approaching character. Examining them, who turned out to be a her, he relaxed as she didn't seem a threat, which surprised him, considering the part of town he was in. What more surprised him was that she just walked up to him, commenting on the beauty of the sky as she stopped next to him. He chuckled lightly to himself.

You're right about the sky being beautiful... but i've always thought the moon the biggest attraction of all. Yes, the sun is brilliant, but so much so that too much of it will burn. The moon, however, is just as incandescent in its own way, without the overwhelming brilliance to blind us of the stars that shine behind it. It doesn't claim the stage completely as its own, but instead chooses to shine with softer beauty in the backround, encored by the dancing lights of the stars backing it.

Dotte took another long moment to gaze at the moon, and lightly swept his gaze across the sky to take in the blanket of stars, each individually shining in brilliance, albeit too far away to shine in their full glory.

And as for why i'm here... I supposed I could ask myself the same question. I guess this is just where my feet took me, perhaps to take a breather from the throes of civilization to witness the quieter elegance of the sky in silence, which always seems to keep its beauty, even as the beauty of everything else fades and crumbles. With this said he lightly motioned his hand to take in the rubble around them. Even amidst destruction and rot, the sky will always retain its various forms of majesty... And after all I could ask you the same thing. What is a fine lady such as yourself doing amidst such a downpour? He said with a grin.

Last edited by Zaz on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nitpicking over detail)
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dotte Wondering Around Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Dotte Wondering Around Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:38 pm

Word Count - 609

Nono observed the man closely as he spoke. He seemed.. sad.. almost as if the sky was something he was finding solace in, as opposed to something he was just gazing at for entertainment or amusement. She tapped her chin a bit as her gaze turned from the sky to this man's face. There was definitely.. something there. She couldn't put her finger on it, but there it was.

"You're right about the sky being beautiful... but i've always thought the moon the biggest attraction of all. Yes, the sun is brilliant, but so much so that too much of it will burn. The moon, however, is just as incandescent in its own way, without the overwhelming brilliance to blind us of the stars that shine behind it. It doesn't claim the stage completely as its own, but instead chooses to shine with softer beauty in the background, encored by the dancing lights of the stars backing it."

Nono shrugged at this, moving a couple paces away and sitting herself down on the ground, crossing her legs as she looked up at the man, her pink hair bobbing as she shook her head a bit before responding.

"While the moon is beautiful in its own right, it is meant for an entirely different purpose than the sun. The moon may be a background dancer, as you say, but it is meant to be such. While the moon is out, your focus is not to be on the moon. The light of the moon is meant for.. a midnight swim.. a dinner lit only by the stars.. a walk under one's favorite constellations.." She smiled slightly, rocking back and forth where she sat. "The sun is for a different purpose entirely.. the sun is for hope.. the sun is for warmth.. for days spent on the beach, for picnics and fun.. for the best of summer and the salvation from the cold in winter. Comparing the sun and the moon is like comparing heaven and earth. Not one of them is better than the other, as both are meant for entirely different things." With this musing in the open, she began to hum slightly as he spoke, her eyes closing as she listened.

"And as for why i'm here... I supposed I could ask myself the same question. I guess this is just where my feet took me, perhaps to take a breather from the throes of civilization to witness the quieter elegance of the sky in silence, which always seems to keep its beauty, even as the beauty of everything else fades and crumbles. Even amidst destruction and rot, the sky will always retain its various forms of majesty... And after all I could ask you the same thing. What is a fine lady such as yourself doing amidst such a downpour?"

Nono stopped humming, a gentle red tint appearing across her cheeks at his last statement. What a polite young man he was, it seemed. "Well I'd hardly call myself fine, but I appreciate that." She chuckled before waving a hand around in the air, emphasizing the whimsical nature of her words, and trying not to seem too serious. "I really just wanted to explore, honestly. I spend so much time cooped up that sometimes I forget what the outside world looks like entirely!" Nono pouted, curling her knees up to her chest. "Those are some deep words... are you a philosopher or something?" She tilted her head, genuinely curious as the man seemed to speak of things that she only thought about, and rarely voiced.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Helion

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:24 am
Dotte chuckled to himself as he watched the girl wave her arms around in apparent embarrassment. He mulled over her words, swirling them around in his head as he visualized them. He smiled for a moment before turning back to the girl.

You have a valid point... could one be better though... The last part was mumbled to himself. The sun indeed does have its brilliance for a reason... as does everything else. And as for me being a philosopher, ha! He said with a laugh. Not at all. I've just had plenty of time to think. With this said he tilted his head to the right, smiling a moment as he poked the side of his head with his right index finger. If you spend enough time without something, you begin to notice different things in your innate desire to find something as a replacement. You can often see sides of things that other people don't think twice about, however, those sides are just as often darker ones as they are brighter ones.

Dotte turned to the right, facing the side of the street towards a building that while being quite on its way to being a pile of rubble, was not quite there yet. He turned halfway back, his head facing her, outstretching his left arm towards her while gesturing to the building with his right. If we are to continue conversing, would you like to do it under shelter? This rain must be absolutely soaking you, especially with you sitting like that. Oh, and also, the name's Dotte, if I may be privileged enough to know your name as well.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:46 am
[EXITING THIS THREAD]

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dotte Wondering Around Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Dotte Wondering Around Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:20 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Dotte Wondering Around Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum