Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Pioneer Of The Revolution: Kin Iramasha Makes His Return To Earth [Global Annoucement] - Page 2 Empty Re: Pioneer Of The Revolution: Kin Iramasha Makes His Return To Earth [Global Annoucement]

Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:05 am

Such a busy person he encountered here, he suspected Mana would be similar. Nothing too chaotic about the male. His eyes stared into those amber orbs. Noticing the presence of that male before he got too close. He wasn't bothered by it and knew that female studying him as a serious game changer would handle it. Tsubasa's eyes looked at Kin and than shifted to his daughter. She had nerve thinking she was even in his ball park, his eyes turned gold for a moment before he closed them. He was about to release a bit of his power, but that wasn't wise. He wanted this place to remain complete and whole after all. Tsubasa also knew a battle between he and Kin would someday occur. "Hm not today, when we clash as Swordsman a better location awaits. Iran, is my home now...We may clash someday there if it so pleases.." Tsubasa's eyes shifted from the daughter to Kin for a moment longer, his eyes turned now towards the next destination. His new occupation well, it was not something so simple. He had a job alright, Tsubasa had made a deal to rescue the Gotei 13. But nobody but two people knew of this deal struck. Tsubasa's next moves were going to be extremely difficult for anyone to read. Tsubasa knew now from just a glance at Kin Iramasha, what was needed. This body he was currently in couldn't fight the man who stood before him. The child, normally those fools would suspect someone to fall for it. She was more than she appeared, his eyes closed now for a moment. Tsubasa now saw what he meant, that being truly could see all. He warned him that Kin was outside his range of combat. It was hard to believe, but by looking at him and getting a gauge on his power. Tsubasa had come to the conclusion a battle between these two would be extremely deadly. And could pull in people from the outside of things. So time was needed to train himself into a finer warrior, he'd taken an offer in order to aide the Gotei 13. But from what laid beyond well that was the future, his eyes of crimson looked at him. This was the being he planned to see, Tsubasa took a single step back appearing several miles away from Kin and them.

One step though controlled was massive as he disappeared, his eyes focused on them now. "No disrespect meant, but I am going to show you..my strength...Kin, as a sign of mutual respect." Tsubasa was a man of strangeness, his reiatsu spiked all of sudden. The skies turned black for miles as his reiatsu sent lightning across the air making the very air spark and dance with it. Around his frame lightning was dancing, before he closed his eyes now aggression was felt. His body and very being were so focused. He was relaxed when he tapped into the minor amount of power. Sending the lightning around his frame to show Kin's daughter somewhat the bull she was attempting to call out. But it wasn't a matter that he cared for, he had training to do. Within a world all his own, Zero Division would be a different hell. Something that couldn't compare to anything else he would spend a week in the Soul King's training area. Time was odd there, but it would do fine.

Tsubasa looked at Kin Iramasha as he spoke now, his voice echoed across the entire place. He had stepped away by several miles. Making his exist, this would be his last word. "Mana is the next being I will look upon, she may prepare as she pleases.." Tsubasa said it calmly to them, no hostility was brought from his voice. He simply turned and used a shunpo to leave, hitting a couple that just sent him away. This was the grand exit for him, Mana was the next person he would go and visit. Only time would tell when this happened, after all Tsubasa was a strange creature. It wasn't as though most people would turn up and stare down the strongest people in the world. Their were a select few like him, Nis and many of his friends weren't with him now. Friends, such a strange word to consider. Tsubasa could only think off hand about what happened to Unohana.

Nothing remained to do, but to return to the way he was. He knew it well enough the blood lust he used to give off, something about him was empty again. Khala she had indicated one dream to another, his focus on that sentence was absolute. The power he'd come into was a dream of sorts. Now he could only be the best he could be, Tsubasa killed that light inside him. Or rather what could of been the light, truth of it was more complicated than that. Tsubasa's truth has always been dealt through killing, he was a murderer among heroes. He wasn't a hero and pretending that he was such wasn't worth time. He was simply going to accept his place in the world and come to terms with it. Tsubasa was an amazing fighter and had many talents. Perhaps the chief among them now, was being put to work. He could see an enemy and figure them out. Kin was a monster, his daughter was a mystery and the bodyguard was impressive. The situation there would require several more just than Tsubasa to do something.

He stopped for a moment now a good distance from the situation. His hand softly touched his chest, thinking back for a moment. Tsubaki had appeared during that confrontation, his family was cursed and every member knew it. Tsubasa's crimson eyes closed as he bite into the flesh of his lip. His body had been healed, but the injury dealt so many years ago. That was a wound that would not heal, he simply continued his journey now. Vanishing away as he tried to hide it but the pain only felt stronger now. The days would go by of course in the fashion they always had. Tsubasa had met the man he always wanted to come face to face with. His sword was itching to collide with Kin's but it wasn't time yet. Tsubasa would have to simply wait till the time was right and the world allowed him such a great clash. Someday though this all would fall to the Unabara children. His son and family would have to take on the legacy left to them. It was all up to them to find a way to overcome the fate of their family.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pioneer Of The Revolution: Kin Iramasha Makes His Return To Earth [Global Annoucement] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Pioneer Of The Revolution: Kin Iramasha Makes His Return To Earth [Global Annoucement] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Pioneer Of The Revolution: Kin Iramasha Makes His Return To Earth [Global Annoucement] - Page 2 Empty Re: Pioneer Of The Revolution: Kin Iramasha Makes His Return To Earth [Global Annoucement]

Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:40 pm
Theme music for the post.

Justin Washi

THIS IS MADNESS!

"Man… All this… Just for my little bro…?"

A strange, unknown asked, as behind Kameko's head she would feel the oddest sensation… as if darkness itself was looking directly behind her, as if she was being marked for the sacrifice for some pagan god… "AFTER ALL, WHY ELSE WOULD YOU EVEN GIVE ATTENTION TO SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT EVEN HAVE HIS WASHI MODE?!" Asked a sudden voice as it was accompanied by an extremely loud cackle, a strange figure appearing the outside of the barrier as its feet touched down against it, a strange spike whirling around the figure's hands. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"T he voice laughed as his hands drew back, before an immense amount of power suddenly shot out from around the figure's body.

One side of his body was lean, filled with muscle. His hair was short, thin, and laid back on his head and yet… slowly, half of his body became a strange black, a skeleton appearing as gigantic wings grew out of his back, formed like that of a skeleton on one side and that of an angel on the other. Seven blows rang against the barrier, as the entire ship would shake the sheer intensity of the strikes. Most of the time, these would be disregarded, but there was something strange… the barrier was beginning to fall apart. Slowly, the figure on the outside of the barrier began to step forwards into the now revealed line of ships, the amount of reishi he was letting off making those who were unprepared feel like they were drowning.

"WON'T LET MY LITTLE BRO LIVE? AW, THAT'S JUST TOO HARSH!" The figure called out as next to Brian's body, another strange body appeared, for just a moment. As he passed by his youngest brother, the figure known as Justin Washi let out a single tear, before an unearthly scream of battle rang out, the scythe held in his hands slamming against the shell of energy that had been formed, a gigantic amount of raw vibration slamming against the ship as it began to crack around the seams. More likely than not, with this additional layer of assault, it was possible for that shell to crumble, before finally shattering to pieces, leaving the figure standing there as the tri-pronged scythe that he wielded went back onto his shoulder.

"oi, oi oi oi OI OI OI!" The enigmatic man shouted out as his body vanished once more, reappearing in front of that strange blade as his teeth clamped down onto it, the blood against his mouth flying off as he held the attack within his teeth. "THIS HURTS, DAMN, IT HURTS!!" The obscene cultist spat as he gripped the attack in his hands, the layers of constructed defense tightening as he ripped it out of his mouth, before cero appeared in both hands, the Arrancar breaking the attack down into so much smoke as he walked out of the dust that his own antics had created.

"A white maiden…?" He asked, a sadistic smile slowly rising to his lips as blades appeared out of either side of her body. "You shame your master worse than Alex does THE WHOLE LOT OF MY FAMILY!" He shouted at Kameko as one hand reached up to his forehead, holding it as his eyes began to rattle within hi skull. "NO, YOU'RE WRONG, WHORE OF KIN!" The male proclaimed as he reached up his scythe, pointing its tip directly at her as she proclaimed she was here only for pest control.

"He will fight Kin. That is certain… how is it certain…? AH, LORD JASHIN, BLESS THIS SACRIFICE I OFFER!" He said, the man rapidly descending back into madness for a moment before looking back up at last, his eyes rattling within his skull as he began taking breaths in, and out… in, and out. "And as for you, choir child…" The Jashinist stated, his gaze turning to Kin for a moment. "That brother of mine isn't like me. He's a military man. When he said he came to challenge you, he f#cking meant it. Don't disregard that… you'll just shame the people who follow you. SO LORD JASHIN HAS SPOKEN!" The peculiar zealot exclaimed as he threw his body forwards, flying rapidly towards Kameko, the scythe slashing forwards.

The blade roared, leaving literal roars in its wake as The Immortal finally threw his other hand out, a cero launching from it. From behind her body he reappeared in a Shunpo, his hands laying against the side of the ship as he acquired her position in a flash, the blade of his scythe suddenly descending down from the sky in their three-pronged formation, each in a direction that she could try to dodge. And when she did, his Pesquia would notice, and he would finally himself rise up next to her body, his right hand coming out as the Hakuda technique of Nagato would roar out, the five-star fist echoing across the ship as the attacks roared across her form from the hakuda.

Another shunpo echoed from where he was standing as his left leg slammed onwards into where she was standing, before rapidly following with a second, before finally a third. His right fist finally appeared behind her body as he attempted to grip onto her shoulder, the noise like lightning which left in his wake the reminder of the Washi-class speed that this individual contained. Without a pause, the left arm came downwards, the scythe attempting to slam into her neck and behead her.

While that attack was plenty final, it was not truly what Justin knew would do the trick. Throwing his scythe downwards after the moment of guillotining her, he gripped the line as his form was drawn downwards, his body spiraling before hitting the ground. As he did so, the blood from his mouth formed a very peculiar formation at his feet, a circle with a triangle within it. Justin would slowly lick along the edge of his scythe's blades to check for an inkling of blood, before drawing up his spike. '...You aren't fit to fight my brother, anyway, woman. You draw all your strength from others and depend on them. His is different. He depends on no one. His loyalty is a result of his WILL, not for what THEY do for him. NOW, JUST DIE!!!" The priest cried out as his spike drove directly into his heart…

And he emitted a long, pleasurable sigh. If he had gotten any of Kameko's blood, she would feel as her very heart had just been totally stabbed through. If he had failed that, the strange Washi mode he had entered would still make that stabbing pain within her chest feel as if she was having mild heart palpitations, as she had been marked as Justin's target. And finally, even if he had only grazed her with that peculiar spike he had been wielding, attached to his foot during each of those three kicks… if it had even touched her aura…

It would have generated a single drop of blood for him to obtain, consume, and perform this rite with…

Slowly, the strange Arrancar began to look up once more, his gaze rising from the ground. "...Justin, please, he needs help, and I do not have the power! Alex is in Jail, Nathan… nathan is gone! Haven't we suffered enough!? My partner… is gone as well. HAVEN'T WE ALL SUFFERED ENOUGH, NOW?! CAN YOU STILL NOT FORGIVE US? CAN THAT TWISTED GOD OF YOURS NOT BE SATISFIED WITH THIS MUCH BAD LUCK, WITH THIS CLAN OF FALLEN ANGELS?" And so it was that Justin had looked the Eagle God in the eyes, before looking back towards the tremendous power they could both feel growing in the east. Looking at Colin one more time, he finally looked back on that necklace on his chest, before he heard the Ziamichi within him. ...Justin… Go… The Inperfect God requested of Justin… as his body at last… disappeared. "...Now… It is time for the rest of the world to suffer… As it has made my family…!"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pioneer Of The Revolution: Kin Iramasha Makes His Return To Earth [Global Annoucement] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Pioneer Of The Revolution: Kin Iramasha Makes His Return To Earth [Global Annoucement] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:51 pm
RESERVING POST FOR BRIAN.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:27 pm

THE BLOOD BEAST

[color:0608=red...Jus...tin…?

The broken thoughts sailed through the male's mind as his eyes widened at the being which appeared before him, a single tear passing through them for a moment as he watched his brother shattering through what was trying to harm them. But that's…. Not… His thoughts were still cascading as he was still in his plane at this point, hearing the yelling of other Rinyauru pilots in his ears. "...I got it… It's a friendly… I think…" He said uncertainly back into the radio, not having any idea what his brother was here about.

"These aren't my emotions… These are those who stand behind me." Now they were on that plane, that ship, that construction with Brian and Kin's debate passing. The words that came back from the Crow's mouth were certain, his gaze remaining strong. He believed that Kin should understand, probably better than anyone else, how he felt.

"Restraint of abuse? That's something we should be thankful for?" Brian asked back as his hands gently stroked along his own arms, his nails drawing blood as it began to drip downwards, before stopping firmly and becoming two swords, sticking out of either arm. "And those ties you made with them mean nothing. They would be the same with any other group. That is what you have informed me of, by saying you brought them 'salvation' and hearing they accepted." The cold words were the man's honest opinion of the situation as his own truth collided against Kin's ideals; like hell they would be some special force of an organization that sought the destruction of the present order. The Rinyauru were there to keep the status quo; to prevent one group being able to bully any others, and yet here they were… being bullied. Shit!

Brian was not blind to how the Rinyauru had become. One general in jail, its leader absent, the other two generals inactive - he was the only captain they had. However, at the same time, Zefonse did not leave them defenseless. Never that… after all, that was the whole point of his abilities. So while Kin could try, and likely would try hard, he would find this last Bastion of resistance to be extraordinarily difficult to defeat, and not only because of the man standing before him. "Really? I'm afraid I can't say the same."

Brian's personal note shot back past Kin as he lowered both arms. "I follow my orders. Sometimes, you have to bind your own Hands. Other times, even Allies need to be reduced, or otherwise Tempered. Zefonse's 'attack' on the Gotei 13… that's one example. We simply want to ensure the survival of every race, with every culture… And in the current state of existence, that is possible. Yes, there is suffering and there is pain. However, what we have now is certain. We have deemed such ideologies as destroying absolutely everything else to be untenable."

Finally, he wanted to laugh aloud as Kin said they had not done much in the way of 'balancing' the world. "If it were easy or just took a few years… it wouldn't be worth doing, now would it?" He questioned in reply, simultaneously showing the resolve of the Rinyauru… as well as a cloaked blow against the K-World itself, what with their rapid recent expansionism. "Well here I am, standing before you in contradiction." Brian told the leader of his foes as he patted his own chest. "I know I'm alive. I know I can seek to pursue the current balance, because I do not have to wait for others. I have my own will, and I know I can have my own will. Do you really think others will beg for your help like sniveling children?"

He finally demanded to know as the blades on his arms began to rapidly change, shifting as they became several blades, all starting from the same root of that one blade. "Why not help the poor, the unbalanced? Why attack the current balance? But talk is cheap." He muttered, as Kin went to manipulate their machines. "…" The man smiled as the jets began flying towards black portals...and suddenly shattered apart into nothing. Immediately following, a wave-generation passed through all of them, attempting to disrupt any manipulation that was being placed upon them as each of the planes reformed, cascading about as they gained distance from the man known as Kin Iramasha. Each time that manipulation came seeking them, trying to turn into pieces, they would continue to scatter, blasting away over and over again. These were the defenses that were left behind by the man known as Zefonse Kaizme, in the hands of its most capable Captain.

"Oi, what?" Brian asked, hearing the sound of the men behind him beginning to fall. "...Coward." Was all he told Kin in reply as his gaze turned wide, his eyes looking outwards as he finally began to take steps forwards, his feet pressing into the ground. "MANIPULATIVE COWARD!" He roared as wings of blood appeared at his back, flapping outwards as his body vanished in a terrific burst of speed, his vision catching Justin once more for just an instant. "Someone to scared to face reality, that's who."

Brian stated, now behind the K-World leader as he threw the arm downwards. This was Brian's own Blood, crystalized with the help of his Ziamichi Spirit as the 'feather' like blades slammed downwards on Kin's location, attempting to rip him into pieces. "...Victory… is not always winning." Brian stated, his body reappearing on the edge of that ship as his head raised, looking directly at the Iramasha. "The cowards are already gone. Those standing before you were not coerced...or misinformed. Too bad you can't say the same. Where's your risk? What's the point? How can a little bird like myself make you defend yourself so strongly? What are you hiding, you coward?"

Brian asked further and further as he hopped down, licking his lips. "Then they aren't the Rinyauru." The man told Kin directly, holding up both hands and shrugging. "At that point, they're just men and women who have changed their allegiance. Claim all you want, but the pride of something you could never deserve is not something I will peaceably allow. If you are who you say you are, then leave our bastion. Or eradicate us. Do it, show the whole world what happens when someone doesn't agree with you! Do you know what's called?" Brian asked Kin, raising his right hand up to his eyepatch as he slowly lifted it, closing his left eye as the small pool of blood stared directly at Kin. ...That's right… Martyrdom… and that too… is an end for a military man… is it not…? He wondered to himself, a breath leaving his mouth as he stood before Kin.

The truth was, he was saddened. He was saddened that the dreams o those comrades he had held for years would be unable to survive. However, at the very least, he would save them their pride. A reckless fool is one who is stabbed in the back before another man. To turn the other cheek - to turn the other cheek, that was what they were doing now. If Kin truly desired this much power, then he was going to have to make painfully clear the fact that those who would not go along with him were not cattle. Everything kin had said wanted this to be true - that they were sub-human, that they were childish, that they were stupid.

Brian knew they weren't, and to allow for them to be treated that way was something he would nto allow. "So, if you want this to end without all thirty two gallons of my blood redecorating your ship.. Never use the name Rinyauru again, and return those brave men who would stand before your dehumanizing might." He said at last as he stared at Kin, his mouth opening once more.

"I could. But you would not recognize a single one of them. My men's work will go with them to the grave. We're professionals, not super heroes who wipe out entire organizations and change the landscape of the planet as we see fit. And if that doesn't satisfy you, well, quite frankly, good sir, you get satisfied plenty by the sounds of it."

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum