Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template By: [THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Madness Among Trickery [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Madness Among Trickery [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Madness Among Trickery [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Madness Among Trickery [OPEN]

Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:13 pm
[PLEASE PLAY POSTING MUSIC ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

Artist: fripside - Song: Late In Autumn - Word Count: 1760

"You are...Moonie Iramasha."

Picking up on Moonie's whisper from her ears, Cirno wanted to try and remind him of just who he was. So on that invocation of her will, a reflection of himself was shown behind her. A less bloodied, upset and happy Moonie. This is who she believed him to be -- not what was before her. What was before her -- was a hurt man -- for all the right reasons. Face turning pale and vision blurring, there was a sinking feeling in her chest that maybe her words or actions really couldn't help him.

Hearing the sentiments he rebuttled with as the blood and bones spewed forth from his mouth, Cirno felt shivers run down her spine as she started to consider if she was getting in over her head. It was a knack she had started to notice in that moment. Always rushing in to get trapped into these type of situations where her life was thrown recklessly in danger. Still -- even if the odds weren't in her favor at this point -- she had to keep trying anyway. So with her tears drying up, Cirno let out a disheartened and replied to Moonie's outrage.

"I suppose....you have me there, Mr.Moonie. I guess this isn't a game anymore....."

Voice shaky and weary, Cirno conceded with his statement. Taking notice of herself, The Angel did seem quite -- serious -- and she could admit that much. And it pained her further to see so much raw pain fuming from the male before her. It was if her heart was being stabbed with daggers when their eyes locked. Which, given her current condition, was more truth than fiction. The strain from taking his attack caused her to project more pools of reddened waste from her mouth and cause her body to consulve further.

Damn -- that wasn't such a bright idea to take an attack of that magnitude head on.

That was the lasting thought that was left in The Ice Fairy's mind as the dejected girl soon began to find her body screaming in agony. It felt as if her mind, body and soul were being assaulted on all corners and she was powerless to stop it. Being cast into a sea of everlasting anguish, the aura of The Moon God was beginning to take its toll on her . Yet -- she still couldn't resist the urge to keep trying to help him. The essence of her own aura felt like a hand desperately trying to reach out to his; as their points of view were separated like the land from the sea.

"...but you can't say it doesn't matter, right? I can't accept...." Grunting in the middle of her speech, the coughing fits of the Iramasha girl started to worsen as it sounded as if she were throwing up a lung. And given her condition -- that to was a sentiment that wasn't too far off from becoming reality. "...that it didn't mean anything. If it that was true you would not be making this much of a fuss. So it...does matter because I can see it in your face."

Letting out a gasp of breath, the burst of energy that he emitted from his body took the air out of her lungs for but a moment. So in that span of time, it was all but a blur what he did Eric Zarathos -- or whatever creature he was transforming into. All that she was left with were those painful imagery of his cries -- and it made her want to cry as well. That pain seemed hellish, unbearable -- and it seemed as if there was nothing she could do. So as she kept coming back for more pain, The Ice Fairy felt she could only try to keep extending her hand for him to take until that hand was taken from her.

"I....can only do what I can. If I can't stop it, then I can die knowing I tried. Can you continue to live not knowing you didn't do the same to fight what is killing you from the inside out?"

There was a look in his eyes that led her to believe these statements as her voice became more grief stricken. This sight -- the girl just couldn't bare to see it. She just wanted him to be happy, but she didn't know how to achieve that. Should she try to just gung-ho it through absolute willpower? No. She was repeating her mistakes in the present by just doing that. Should she attempt to use words to convey her meaning? Maybe. But if his feelings were so deep rooted, it would take more than a few colorful words to alter his perception. So the only choice she had -- was to just keep trying to just help him and stop trying to -- beat him.

Thus, as the next wave of attacks surged down on her, Cirno felt herself letting go. Letting in a soft inhaling of breath, she focused her energy more so on defending herself rather than trying to overpower him as it was a fruitless endeavour in this scenario. In a burst of white light, The Angel Iramasha activated her Inner Chaos Energy to produce an augmentation effect to herself in order to bolster her durability at the cost of taking away half of her offensive prowess. This would allow her to better bare the brunt of The Moon God's barrage of assaults that were storming down on her like a raging tornado.

It still hurt, it still stung -- but she could continue to keep holding out her hand until the bitter end washed over them both.

"If words are meaningless, then just accept my help. I don't care about anything else anymore, I just want to help you. Tell me what I can do to help."

Giving a soft smile to Moonie, Cirno closed her eyes and attempted to see past tears as they stood in the middle of this destructive inferno. This wasn't a move to ignore the situation that was unfolding before her, but to be the anchor for Moonie that The Ice Child believed he needed. Both of them couldn't be losing their minds -- someone -- had to maintain the balance.So she would take his fury and let herself be the release for Moonie if that is what it took.

For all of those he lost, for all his pain he bared and for all those who didn't care -- she bared his beating for them and for him. Letting out a painful yelp, the pressure on her head felt as if her brain were going to burst like a bubble; but she still prevailed to keep her hand out to him; as if she were trying to hug him despite all the injuries inflicted on her own body. This type off agony -- caused tears to begin streaming down The Snow Angel's bloody and bruised cheeks. But, through this torture, she still managed to smile.

"Then...I will admit my defeat....if you take my hand. All I tried to do....was help you. If you are done fighting...then I am to. And that means....the healing can begin. Right?"

Voice becoming more faint, Cirno couldn't succumb to the urge to pass out. With her eyes appearing to dull over and lose their color, the pressure from her injuries were beginning to become more apparent. Crimson fluid dripped from her mouth, filled her teeth, splattered across her dress and the child seemed limp as her arms started to hang at her side.

But -- she still needed to keep going. These hands of her -- still had life in them to give.

"I...won't take part in that game of death. You can kill me if you want, but know that you'll only be hurting yourself in the end, mister. You'll be killing one of the few people left in this world...who just wants to help you. If you can bare that guilt, then rid...me my existence."

Closing her eyes to ease into the coffin of pain that encased her essence, Cirno accepted the situation for what it was; but still made a conscious effort to keep her right hand open to him as he began his barrage of attacks against her. Body spiraling into the earth like a rocket, The Angel of The Ice made a loud THUD into the ground as the assaults grew worsened from the furious Nature Iramashsa.

A wheeze of breath escaped her lips as her hand started to quiver and shake as the male bared the brunt of his weight on her chest. Almost choking on her own blood, Cirno used her Chaos Energy to clean out her throat and spew her essence across Moonie's boot a hurling expulsion of pain. At this point her shoes were reduced to a crisp, dress tattered, body riddled in burn marks, bones broken and there was enough blood lost to make her feel lightheaded.

But, even as her eyes grew darkened in color, her hand was still held out to him as she refused to slip away into the cold, but warm embrace of consciousness.

"No."

Two simple letters, but a powerful statement none the less. That is the only answer she could give Moonie to his question in a aching tone of voice.

"No. I cannot. I will stand, but I will not force you into place. I just...want to help you. If killing me will help that....then like I said before... so be it."

With that said, Cirno placed her bloodied right hand across his face and made sure her essence marked him. Caressing his cheek, The Ice Child still found energy enough to make a painfelt laugh as she felt her ribs cracking from making such a gesture.

"And don't listen to that bozo over there. Please...don't....." Referencing the antics of Joshua, the words he was speaking were mostly a blur to her; but she knew when the muttering of "Shisome" came out -- that it was no good. So The Angel tried to use her right hand to keep Moonie's focus on her by guiding his face towards her eyes.

"So tell me, Mister Moonie, what is it going to be...?"

Letting that final question ring out in the air, Cirno awaited to see the response she'd get from the male. There was no point in trying to fight against it, so she'd let her life be put into his hand and see what comes of it -- for better or worse.

Madness Among Trickery [OPEN] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Madness Among Trickery [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Madness Among Trickery [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:59 pm

"|||||||||||||||||||||||||||"

The unintelligible sound left the throat of the male as he cleaved at the unfortunate being… before punching straight through its evasive tactic. His right hand gripped down, his fingers pressing through to the source of its power, before gripping tightly, violently ripping away a massive amount of its power before it was consumed in Blast energy, rendering it into nothing and leaving the being that got away with very little resources as the male's body turned around once more, facing the Ice Iramasha before acting once more.

"THAT'S NOT MY NAME! THAT'S WHAT I WAS CALLED!"

The flailing words of the male left his lips as he continued to struggle about, raging all the while. "...No, Child… no it is not… you are a Warrior, now." The male stated, almost sorrowfully, before he sent himself forwards, his eyes locked with hers. He could see the pity, he could see the frustration of his state - but he couldn't bring himself to care. He felt… blind. So, blind.

And then she was hit, and the male watched her fly. He heard her saying that she couldn't accept it, and with his back to her, looked over with a single eye. "...But things we can't accept happen all the time. It doesn't matter how much you care or try. Some things will not happen." The male told her, directly at her, as if they were two friends staring up at the stars with one another… that was the level of connection that the male, even while injured, conveyed to the young Iramasha.

"...Doesn't matter… if I'm the only one… who it mattered to…" The words filled with discord left the lips of the man as he turned back, hearing her once more. "...Everybody… says greetings and goodbyes… Everbyody… pays… no one knows the price… To die… that's a natural thing… isn't it…?" The nature Iramasha asked her as he looked up into the sky, the storm-like air around them blowing his massive amounts of hair through the breeze a she breathed in and out, before beginning to move once more.

And he could feel it as he attacked her; something changed. He could feel the lack of an edge beating back at him. It was no longer like he was trying to lay on concrete… but it was… softer. More like a mattress. He admired her durability, her conviction in taking the blows. And all the while, black tears began to flow down the eyes of the male, hearing the words she let out and biting his lip in response to her smile.

His bite on his lip grew more intense as she continued to speak, a strange noise appearing from his throat as he began finding it difficult to breathe from the sobbing in his throat, looking at the destruction he had wrought around her body, and yet on his there was not a scratch.

As her hand crossed against his face, and she asked him what it was going to be, the male's eyes suddenly shot open wide, before without warning he dropped her, before he fell down onto the ground, his hands slowly and tightly gripping the hair on either side of his head. As he did so, the muscles along his body began to retract, returning back to their original size, his legs shortening and thinning, the waist garment flowing back out into the strange wrapping it had originally been as his hair began to thin itself out and elongate, returning to its original form.

"ah… Haa…!" The male cried as his fist gripped his itself into a fist, falling onto his knees and elbows as he raised the fist up, tears streaming down from his face onto the ground as he slammed the fist into the ground, creating seismic activity as he roared with nothing but pure emotion, totally unable to continue attacking Cirno, having seen Shisome within her. The same traits that changed him from Shisome were there, staring him in the face again. He couldn't attack her any longer, even as he sobbed loudly.

"NO MORE! NO MORE!!" He screamed desperately as his hadns covered his eyes, his teeth clenching violently. "I DON'T WANT THIS! I CAN'T STAND SEEIN GHITS WORLD ANY MORE! NO MOOOORRREEE-AAAAAH!!" The male's spirit cried as he cried out… his hands gripping onto his eyes. Right before the young child, the male gripped them, staring into his hands.

...Moonie…
...good boy…
...thank you…
...i'm sorry…

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

The sorrow-filled male cried out as the tears dripped, followed now by blood as he gripped the back of his eyes, pulling violently as he removed his eyes, pulling them all the way out as it was replaced by darkness… darkness… darkness….

Where his eyes had been, the blood began to pool, trying to reform the irises before shining purple, turning into two slash marks as stitches closed around where his eyes had once been, the diamond-like eyes in his hands staring up at him from his hands as the male's body suddenly stiffened.

Without warning, his mouth opened as Blast energy began pouring out. High above in the sky, the clouds began to part as the blast rose up into the sky, the male's entire body shining with energy as his garments vanished, rising up violently into the sky as the ground around his body was pressed down even further from the amount of force from the torrential amount of energy leaving his body.

This chaotic energy rose up into the sky, before becoming a purple spherical mass, overlaid with green as it vibrated and shook, as if it could certainly explode at any moment. Down below, the male known as Mjesec Võrgukliendid, or Moonie, could feel the energy finally stop pouring as he forced out more than was allowed by his body; his left arm was crystallizing, becoming a gray rock-like substance and falling off of his body as his energy reserves reached critically low levels.

………. Shisome…. Goodbye…… goodbye, shisome.. Goodbye… Good… bye… Good…

And the male's thoughts locked up within his mind as he keeled over, gripping his knees as the now blind man's eyes still let tears through, dripping onto the ground as he held himself and sobbed. Pain, grief, misery… all was let out through the excursions of the male, before his mouth unhinged, and from it poured a massive amount of blood and guts before feet of the Iramasha girl, leaving her knee-deep in carnage regurgitated by the male.

"Urgh… Raah… ru… nrru…."

The cringing voice of the male left in small bursts as he cried, as high above in the air.. The massive ball of energy began to be distorted… before collapsing internally, the energy breaking as it dispersed, and all across the Iramasha Island, it began to rain.

"Moon… Moon… Moon…" The male stuttered, just trying to get out the words between his sobbing.

"Moon… Pariah's… Sorrow."

And as those words left his lips, his bare form landed onto the ground, his shoulder beginning to become that rocky substance, before gradually coming to a stop as Moonie hid his head beneath his body, his entire world now blinded…

...Blinded… by pain...

giveup

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Madness Among Trickery [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Madness Among Trickery [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:53 pm
[PLEASE PLAY POSTING MUSIC ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

Artist: Manabu Namiki - Song: Human Days - Word Count: 1256

The world was moving in and out of light. Whatever was occurring with Joshua? It did not matter one bit to The Angel of The Ice at this point. The injuries she sustained from her stand to reach The Moon God were too great to bare it any sort of energy or attention. So all of the girls focus was now pin-pointed towards the man as his gurgled yells became closer and more fixated into her hearing.

With the male hollering out into the universe itself that his name was not "Moonie Iramasha", The Ice Fairy could only shake her head in a timid matter and motion a silent "no" in response to that. No matter how hard the male may have desired to crave his name out of existence, the birth of that identity within him was never going to disappear so easily. The Nature Iramasha could very well kill himself, but the people close to him would still remember him as he was instead of what he became at his death. Thus, she whispered "No...your name is Moonie Iramasha" in a hurt and exhausted sigh.

"I...am aware of such awful events happening...that we can not stop." In between words, there was more blood spewing out of the Iramasha Girl's mouth as she struggled to find the strength to keep communicating. Burst of coughing fits made the child feel the burning string of her injuries, but -- she wasn't going to stop. So her eyes winced out of a reaction of pure pain, she'd try to lift herself up and let out an agonizing, low-pitch hiss to fight against her bodies strain.

"But, that does not mean...we can't stop trying. People have...said it was impossible for me to have come this far in my strength. That...I am just a wishful idiot going after glory." Clenching her hands into the dirt around her, a stabbing pain pierced at her gut and more red fluids projected out of Cirno's mouth as she tried to make it through her speech. Wheezing in anguish, she wondered if she'd even make it through the whole thing.

Yet -- she knew she still had to make an attempt to reach him. So, the words kept flowing like a never ending storm of comfort.

"But...I did not listen to that doubt. I keep...chasing those dreams because without it...." Eyes watering over once more, the emotion was brewing within Cirno's heart like a looming storm. Imagery of her training, flashes of her adopted mother caring for her, the sights of others belittling her intelligence and the fights she had endured until this point played within the child's mind. To ignore all of that, to keep going despite the odds against her and to stay true to her goals -- were the only thing she had.

"...I 'd be a very sad, very hollow and very dead Cirno Iramasha." And in that moment, she feld the the dramatic roaring of Moonie's emotions coming forth to the world in a damning explosion of seismic roars. In the wake of such an event, Cirno's body was sent flying a few feet away from Moonie; hitting the ground with a thud and the violent hurling sound of The Angel Iramasha puking her guts out.

There was a sharp pain within the child's body after being flung like a ragdoll. But in spite of that, it didn't matter one single bit. With all other earthly worries quieted, Cirno Iramasha held out her right hand once more and started crawling over towards the sorrowful Moonie. "For to have no hope of change or progression...is heartbreaking. I understand....how ugly the world is...." Gasping for air, the damning vortex of Moonie's energy almost took the life right out of Cirno, but the child kept pressing ahead.

And in doing so? The recollections of the past once again flooded her mind. Visions from her former life as The Angel of Ice were the first to play within the childs mind. Imagery of hard conflict against Sin Fall, the rows of dead bodies on a finely roasted battlefield, the despair of the human world and all that was the hell of Earth had been recalled to the Angel Iramasha. And like a split screen television set, similar imagery from Australia played. The lost of life, mass destruction and hopelessness replayed itself; with the comatose blow of Shisome being the final thing to play; causing Cirno to bit her lip from remorse for those reckless actions.

"...but you have to look past that....there are still parts of the world worth living for. It...isn't all ugly...you have to experience the bad to appreciate the good, right? We've both tasted a lot of disgusting things from the world....so I know there is something good waiting for us....we just have to endure."

By this time, the child would have crawled through the rotten guts of Moonie Iramasha. Smearing his bloodied remains across her torn and tattered dress in the process of doing so. It felt damp, oozed hollowness and smelled awful; but it was apart of the journey of reaching him and pulling him back, to what Cirno believed, was the light. The male, when she looked at him, radiate pure and eternal night. There was so much blackness around him that it was hard to imagine that the male once bursted such neverending light and positivity.

It is why, deep down inside, she felt she needed to restore it. She was the one to blame for being such a irresponsible child and taking away the only thing tethering him to this world in the wake of Australia. So for once, it was time to stop acting like such a brat, step up to the plate and try to fix what she broken. It was the least she could do -- it was the only thing she could do at this point.

"Shhh....don't cry anymore....I will....stay by your side...if that is what it takes to stop this....." Whispering those calm words into the ear of Moonie Iramasha, Cirno rubbed her cold hand against his head and tried to place his sobs into her lap with what little strength she had at this point. The brutal display of him gouging out his eyes -- was mortifying. It filled her heart with such sorrow and terror, but yet and still, this was not the time to indulge in her own selfish emotions. For now, she was trying to help someone else out and her worries could wait in the wake of this man need for comfort.

"...because...Moonie is my friend...and I won't let this ugly leech take him away from me..." Thus, with the last bits of her remaining power, The Angel of The Ice attempted to use her eternal power in order to begin salivating what was left of Moonie's vision. Coming in the form of a warm breeze, the energy came through The Moon God's eye sockets and went to work trying to mend a new pair of eyes for him to see the world through. "Ah...I seem to be the biggest idiot of all...because I've failed you as a friend....so take this idiot's gift....and live once more....."

Silence.

The world turned to black and Cirno's eyes dulled over. She was at her limit. So, her body fell limp above Moonie's head with a faint smile across her lips. If it all failed here to bring him back and her death came here? So be it.

Madness Among Trickery [OPEN] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Madness Among Trickery [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Madness Among Trickery [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Her denial of his own.

It hurt. It all hurt. Raw mental pain - the Moon God's greatest weak point. His physical capabilities could stand being thrashed, being beaten, being beheaded. Mental attacks, sorrow - these distracted the Moon God more than any other injury imaginable. And now, it was destroying him from the inside out, causing him to break down from his very soul.

She stated that she knew there were things they could not stop. Moonie could see in her eyes that virgin belief that he had once maintained. Certain things just seemed like impossibilities. Some people leaving one's life; that seemed impossible as well. However, when they did so, the hope betrayed, the beliefs scattered out into the wind; it was painful, to say the least. It was a Danger Line, that once crossed, one could not retreat from. And when that line was crossed, it was up to the person to decide how they would deal with the danger their mental state had entered into.

And Moonie, at least, could not feel it within him to react in a good way.

Part of the problem was the way he thought; to him, such things as hatred, loneliness, pain - these were virtually unknown. So the wounds cut deep, bled profusely; they ached hard. But he could see in front of them, he could see the young girl having gone through physical pain. This was a kind of pain that she certainly wasn't used to, being thrown around like a rag doll. The male realized he had hurt her in a way she was not used to as well, but she refused to yield to the pain and try to escape it. That in and of itself made him regret; it made him regret that mental weakness he had, a life spent in isolation where he could not grow that strength.

"…" And what she was saying confirmed that, his teeth beginning to create cracks within themselves due to the force of his jaw shoving the diamond-like materials together against one another with a force that would turn actual diamonds into less than dust. His body emitted its rage, its crying out, its pain and suffering. It began dealing with the pain the only way it had ever been able to deal with rare mental anguish; by crying out. By throwing a tantrum. By shoving the emotions into the world and forcing other people to deal with them. Making others deal with them. And he realized that he had never once had a problem with that… because he had always believed that the people around him were good people. Those were the kinds of people he fought. They didn't understand him. They didn't understand his ideologies, his philosophies, or how he had ended up where he was. But at the end of the day, all the people who he had met along his travels, had combatted with, had lost and won against… They had been good ,honest people. Even Rose was at heart a good person; she was a lost soul, but she was not so on account of herself. And in that, he saw himself. Even she was greater than he was in this moment. This loss, this pain; he'd reacted to it like a child. Less than a child. He'd reacted to it like an adult who had no courtesy for others. ...Kill all powered beings…? What kind… o a fool… am I…? To attack… innocent combatants…? I'm… so sick… inside my own body… And the bile kept coming after the blood and guts, pools of water mixed with vegetation and rubble, specks of lava following out as he groaned.

"….Voi…"

And the male let out that noise in response to her thoughts, but it was not a voi of happiness or hope. It was not one of despair, either. It was a noise of simple resignation. "...I am… not that strong, Cirno Iramasha. External enemies are meaningless… my mind cannot dominate itself. It is too weak. All I have ever reacted to, the only thing that I know how to fight…. Is through my body. I am the flesh of my mind." The male stated as he lay there on his knees, drops of black blood dripping from the now empty eye sockets.

"...I won't cry. But I cannot smile either. My mind is too weak. My focus is strong; extraordinarily so. But my mind is so weak that it is crippled. As long as that is the case, I cannot well have a body that represents it well, can I? Or else it will continue to hurt people, break things, damage lives and ruin hopes. A never ending cloud of despair… Ah… this weakness, this eternal blathering. Did I truly learn nothing from my time with her? ...Voi…"

That noise of resignation once more, like a sigh.

And the power entered his body, and his eyes. However, the male's physiology was not that of a normal being; he was a Nature Iramasha. Silence. Slowly, a white pile of flesh began developing in the eye sockets, before growing, before the eyes completely reappeared. However, they lacked light; they lacked the window to the soul that a person's eyes possessed. That was because they were eyes, yes, ,but they were not connected to the soul of the male. His physical body worked off of Nature Energy, which had only the smallest connection with Chaos Energy like that which she was manipulating.

As a result, colors appeared to the male, but nothing more. He closed his eyes, and once again the plane became the eternal night. However, the lights that were within his vision appeared, their colors burned into the new eyes. They were like small starts that shone within the night was his field of vision, and the sight did manage to calm his heart a bit as he reached out a hand, gripping her shoulder as he forced himself to stand once more. "...Voi… you made me get back up in the end, didn't you…" The male breathed out hard as his body shook once again, tremors going through his body as his working arm reached out, picking up her frail body.

Yet it felt so heavy; he didn't know why it felt that way. He had never felt so weak in his life; but the heaviness he was carrying was not just physical as he hefted over his shoulder, or what was left of it. It was a weight that belied it's size; it was that same feeling, again. That feeling when she had sat on his shoulders. He recognized his sorrow without holding back, and another small flow of tears left the closed eye sockets as he looked off into the distance, holding her on his shoulder as he raised his head into the air, his mouth opening as he let out a low howl.

This howl echoed off into all directions, a pure howl, the sound of a wolf calling to its kin. And indeed, that was what it was; a primal signal that the male let out that went out in every direction, attempting to retrieve assistance. The male's form began walking forwards, carrying Cirno on his shoulder. When he found help, he would collapse. If he could not by the time his energy ran out, he would let out another deep howl, using the rest of his will to cover the entire island in the call before finally falling to the ground with her on his back, his head pointing forwards in either case… and slowly, even the lights of the colors began to dull within his mind.

And things began to drift, and for one of the only times since he emerged on Earth, the male's mental functions shut out for raw need to recover. The Moon God was unconscious…

[ MOONIE IRAMASHA HAS LEFT THE THREAD ]

giveup

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Madness Among Trickery [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Madness Among Trickery [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:39 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Madness Among Trickery [OPEN] - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum