Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Awakening - The Poet Who Can't Write. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Awakening - The Poet Who Can't Write. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Awakening - The Poet Who Can't Write. Empty The Awakening - The Poet Who Can't Write.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:15 pm

Iriko Crow
The Dragon of the North, Seiryuu
"....It's... cold here..."

The male's mouth let out as he took in a deep breath, realizing that his body was in an upright position. His mind quickly deduced where he was. He was within the fourth squad barracks, and they had been moving his body about to keep his muscles active... that meant he had been unconscious for an extraordinarily long time. "..." The male was silent as he realized his right eye was still gone, leaving only his left working.

The reason he knew all of this was simple... his soulmate had been a captain of the Fourth Squad. Not to mention the dozens of times he had ended up in this very place from the battles he performed as a glass cannon. "..." Finally, the male had turned his head to the left side, and his remaining eye widened, as the part of his mouth that still existed widened slightly. As it did so... he realized that the other side of his mouth was still shut; he couldn't open it from... the charred flesh. "...what... did she... do to me...?" His voice... stated, extremely quietly. He was rather surprised he could even get the words out, due to the image that was reflected back at him.

A ruined man. Short hair came out of the top of his head... meaning he had been bald at the onset. Now it was just coming out from the top of his head. The mirror that he had found reflected no lumps beneath the blankets past his waist... his legs were gone. His arms... his left arm was a stump... his right was totally obliterated.

And his face... half his face was.. gone. The right side of his face had been marred, as if the flesh had been gripped and dragged away. He still had his nose in one piece, but half of his mouth was simply flesh, now... and his right eye was gone, a black patch wrapped around where it should have been. His lip quivered... for a moment, for a single moment, before a sigh left what remained of his lips. "...So now... I look as vile on the outside... as the inside, huh...?" The male stated aloud as he rested back on the bed.

He was no longer looking at the mirror, but staring up at the ceiling. "Can't write... can barely... talk... my vision feels worse... I'm missing an ear... how will I balance myself properly...? I can't write... I can't even barely move my body. I wonder how many drugs they had to shoot me up with just to prevent me from bleeding out, or if... oh.... the slime's been keeping me alive... I can't write......... I can't... write... any... more..." The words left the male's lips as his head began to tip, looking without seeing at the blankets in front of him.

"...I agreed to give up my life..." The male muttered as images poured through his mind, of his arms, his legs; the right side of his body. Marks, bruises, scars... the record of his previous history... over half of it was gone. It was taken. Half of who he was was gone; and he had to live through it. "... Is that why you did it, Tsubasa...? You're soft..." The male almost laughed as he talked to himself, simply to stave off the maddening boredom. "He makes me Captain Commander so I won't kill myself? Aha... that's exactly what he was doing, wasn't it. How the hell was I supposed to do that anyway, huh? By biting out my tongue and DROWNING MYSELF IN MY OWN BLOOD?!" The last part let out as a shout as the male grit his teeth, likely alerting staff to the noise. And it was an awkward set of noises, indeed.

"I ALREADY LOST HALF OF IT, MY VERY TONGUE IS GELLED INSIDE OF MY MOUTH!" The male continued to shout, but the words were coming out garbled and muffled from the impediments to his speech that he had suffered. "..I can't... write..." The male's voice let out once more, before growing silent once again, his eye closing, stopping his own thought processes to avoid being consumed by them. Finally, someone else entered the room, and the male's head turned to face them, his one working eye opening as the words left his lips, short and soft so that they could leave his mouth clearly. The shouting and developments in his previous discourses... were all to learn how the best way to talk like this was.

"I need to know... what were the end results of that conflict? ... and what is expected... of me, right now?"

Core Elements Devised by Aivee

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Awakening - The Poet Who Can't Write. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Awakening - The Poet Who Can't Write. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Awakening - The Poet Who Can't Write. Empty Re: The Awakening - The Poet Who Can't Write.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:37 am
The Awakening - The Poet Who Can't Write. Under_night_in_birth_vatista_sprite_by_sieghartelsy-d7fzern

-RESERVING POST-

The Awakening - The Poet Who Can't Write. WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Awakening - The Poet Who Can't Write. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Awakening - The Poet Who Can't Write. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Awakening - The Poet Who Can't Write. Empty Re: The Awakening - The Poet Who Can't Write.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:05 pm
[PLAY 'DAT TRACK IN THE YOUTUBE BAR WHILE READING THIS POST]

Artist: Masa - Song: Your Heart and I Becoming One - Word Count: 2290

Even if you die, you are beautiful. I want you, you want me.

The sun and the sky was being consumed into the infinite abyss that was night. Much like the transition into the new age that the Soul Society and the world at large was descending towards, there was no going back to the way things once were. Just what would this new era bring? No one was quite sure, but things were too tense, rigid and outright unstable to lean towards a happy ending. The heavens, cosmos and hell itself seem to be all but against that. The pleasures that the heart of The Demon God found in Iriko were all but halted by divine intervention.

By who -- you may ask?

Simple: her master and owner -- Deveta -- The Demon God to her Demon Goddesship.

Feeling that his heart was being contorted, shifted and made weaker by bonding with these insignificant flies -- Deveta couldn't allow that. The warmth of passion, yearning and fulfillment that was felt by him through Khala's sensations -- was sickening. To feel love for another, to seek out compassion from one outside himself and to be unable to do a damn thing about it -- infuriated this imperfect god! Was his motive not to lay waste to the Soul Cycle, spite his brother, The Soul King and assume dominance over Hell and all of that good satanic joy he thrived himself on enjoying?

Was it all just a cruel UNIVERSAL JOKE?

The man had craved everything out of the entrails of his heart, shattered it and blew it to a cold oblivion before the first human ever drew their first breath of air. It was spilt, charred out and ripped from his body like a rupturing appendix that served to weaken the body.

SO WHY WAS IT HE FELT ANYTHING?

Flashing back to imagery of Khala viewing her deityship crumbling and transmorphing into something new, perhaps this is where the dent in his supreme physiology was had. Yes -- that had to be it -- that had to be why he felt a single shred of sensation within him. The man had managed to cause a profound effect on that woman AND THAT WAS the only probable scenario. Demons had a profound body structure and he must've triggered a weakness within it.

Therefore -- the woman had to be placed on lockdown!

Yes -- it was her own damn fault. Down in the abyss of hell, The Heart of The Demon God lay in slumber from its long and tired fight against existence itself. A punishment befitting her crime of being such a worthless excess of flesh, energy and consciousness. A miserable creature barely befitting of life it wasn't such a necessary end for The Demon God to sustain himself in this realm.

That is where his murderous intent and fury lay. Cursing himself for being unable to destroy the Soul Society because of this heart, the damning blow that Iriko had inflicted on his body without even raising a sword and the state of affairs with the Soul King now coming back to formation. It made him sick, yet, with this piece of his heart growing, life was becoming thrilling for the once decrypt godling.

After all, would he have even bothered marking The Captain Commander if there weren't such feelings for him?

GAH! IT WAS SICKENING! BUT -- HE COULDN'T HELP IT!

Mating with a mortal, just how depraved and pathetic had Khala became?!

These dreams, these thoughts, those feelings; it was drowning him in a sea of disrary and outright disgust. He killed it, HE KILLED IT! IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD! WHY WERE THESE FEELINGS BACK!?

GRAH!

Pulling along the strings of Khala's will, the portions of her heart that were freed from her burden all started to awaken and converge upon the pits of where it all started -- The Soul Society. If there was one consequences within the shells of The Demon God -- it was that they all wanted Iriko -- and he wanted them in return! Their hearts were all interconnected into one and what pain they felt -- he could feel! And pain Iriko could feel? They could feel! All twirling around in a wonderful, blinding crimson sphere of supernova explosions that was beauty, pain, anguish the bridging between human and demonic emotion!

Beat, beat, beat, beat, beat, beat, beat, beat, beat!

The heart of Neoveta started accelerating, screeching and hurling into infinity as the thought of picking up Iriko's heart made her anxious, scared, but ultimately happy! Yes, happy! Happy to pick up this portion of her heart and self that was inserted into his majestic being!

Letting out a playful screech, the embodiment of Mana's Daughter was then possessed by these spirits and harbored the will of both Deveta and Khala Asthavon within her soul and mind. She knew what she wanted, she knew what they wanted and it was all of matter of taking action to get WHAT THEY CRAVED!

After all -- ISN'T RESPONSIBILITY WHAT IRIKO STRIVES TO ACHIEVE!? HE NEEDS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS -- THEIR LOVE!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Taking off like a bat out of hell, the borders that separate them became all but blurred, burned and spat into oblivion as Neoveta ripped through the layers of Hell, The Dangai Realm and eventually into the Soul Society itself. Moving in fluid time, it was a great pleasure to experience life without her contorted sense of perception with Deveta and Khala influencing her very existence at this point.

THIS IS WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO ACTUALLY LIVE! FAHAHAH! IT WAS GRAND!

Nay -- there wasn't time to lose herself in that. Maneuvering herself like a bullet, the child blasted through the crippled defenses of Squad Four like a comet. Explosions, screams and scarlet lights lit up the skies of the 4th Division Barracks as her "love" started overfilling the area. Standing bare as the day she was born, the fledgling of a demon hid nothing away for the world not to see!

Fuhuhuhu, with the union that she and Iriko shared? There wasn't anything they really could hide if he wanted badly enough! Which was quite the charming turn of events -- because they could impose the same law in their conjoined heart! A heart that bled life, death and outright affection! It was all surging and merging into a cluster of fused feelings from Iriko, Deveta, Khala and Neoveta herself that started making her laugh like a maniac and skipping, running and humming jovially as she made her way through the barracks as if it were just another day in the park.

Many shinigami screamed and hollered for the creature to turn back, go away and stop this madness....

...but only a few blinks of her crimson eyes were enough to make their heads implode like a geyser explosion!

Of course, Neoveta's own voice was screaming in response to harming someone who was an innocent, but she couldn't help herself at this point. The murderous influence of Deveta was taking control in this impulse and he wanted to extract his vengeance in some shape or form. While mass-murder was out of the question, just who was going to miss a couple of fools who blindly followed their messiah anyway? Khala's pull on him wouldn't stop that, dammit!

So tears of blood started to stream down the child's eyes in remorse for the lives lost, while that dead grin of hers grew in the anticipation of clenching what her heart desired!

Meanwhile, Khala herself would say a prayer for the spirits lost and transition them to the 666th Layer of Hell to find their nirvana -- if they should so seek that beautiful end!

OOOOOOooooooOoOoOoOoOooOoOO

aHHhHhHhhhhhHhHhHh

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

SHRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!

The blood oozed and oozed and OOZED! IT NEVER STOPPED! IT KEPT GOING AND GOING ON!

One body, two body, three body, four body, five body, six body, seven body, eight body, nine body, ONE HUNDRED BODIES! They all screamed the same essence of release in the end and their crimson fluids told her -- they were free! Well -- as free as a spirit of hell could get! Hehehehehe, that is what they get for trying to impede her from reaching what it is she wanted!

He, she, it? Ah who the hell cares what they were now!? THEY JUST NEEDED TO GET TO HIM!

VROMPH!

That was the sound of liberating, divine justice banging down and destroying the door that kept them from their love! Being drowned out in a flooding of acidic blood, Neoveta, Khala and Deveta broke the guards and seals that kept them away from Iriko and this fluid started to flood the room.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That scream of millions of spirits shouting in glee more than damned the area in a rocking boom; causing Neoveta to flicker across the room like a speeding bullet train and into forming a warming embrace with Iriko. Yes, he was hurt, she, nay, they all could feel it! They had to nurse his wounds, right? It was only fair!

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

These words seemed to scream on for an eternity in a mixture of Neoveta and Khala's voices being projected into the air through telepathy. Resting their head into his chest, they started to bite into it and activate the organic matter that was sealed inside of Iriko to activate. He needed his gifts back! He needed his happiness fulfilled! After all, IT IS WHAT MADE THEIR HEART TICK!

Licking him from the spot in his chest where they chewed into his flesh, to the point of his lips, Neoveta engaged in a lengthy kiss with him; clenching on to his backside and fixating herself to cling around his body. In this moment of passion, she wanted to trigger the healing factory of her influence within him to activate and cleanse him of this sorrow!

She knew she had been a bad girl, she knew she had done wrong and she had to make things right! It didn't matter if she was beaten, scolded or put in check by Iriko; for he had the leashes and chain to her heart, as much as she had the lock and chain to his heart! In fact, perhaps there was even apart of herself that relished in the thought of being subjected to the passive role from the beating she endured from that battle! Stockholm syndrome at its finest, isn't it!?

At any rate, she needed to please him!

So although the lines of just who she was had been blurred heavily by Khala and Deveta, the role she played needed be fulfilled and she'd hope begin the process of recovering that which was once whole. Utilizing her Demonic Healing, the face of Iriko needed to be mended back to its original form!

GO BACK, GO BACK!

That was her will for the limbs he had lost at the hands of her heart.

REFORM, TAKE SHAPE!

Like kisses, the boo-boo's of the man's body that was once covered in markings should have been tended to by this magic that felt like a warm pulsation f overflowing, liquid love!

Now laying in a pool of blood within the barracks of Squad Four, Neoveta, Deveta and Khala could only look down on Iriko with the earnest of eyes and say this:

"Have we done good, master? Please say so! We only want to make you better!" Clasping her hands together, Neoveta held it close to her chest and leaned back towards Iriko's neck and whispered into his ear: "Come back with us to hell if that is what you desire and FIND ME! You wanted me.....so I came....."

And with the nibbling of his ear -- everything they endured and felt until now would come crashing in a sudden wave of realization within Iriko's mind.

This is -- what it was like -- to share a unity with the Heart of The Demon God.

Love -- was all that was left in her mind!

Last edited by THEFROST on Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Awakening - The Poet Who Can't Write. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Awakening - The Poet Who Can't Write. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:30 pm

Iriko Crow
"…' The male was silent as he suddenly winced, his heart suddenly giving him a sharp sense of pain, before fading again. "...That's not a good sign…" The male muttered as he felt iron in his mouth, spitting off the side o the bed and seeing blood… as well as a small trace of darkness. "...What the…?' He let out, before suddenly his eyes caught a nearby flowerpot falling over, hitting the ground and shattering. "...that's… a bad omen…"The male let out, before his gaze shifted back forwards again, closing his eyes.

Meanwhile, on the outside, Shinigami were under attack. Some were being assaulted, their heads exploding. However, after this happened for a short bit, others began to have their heads simply having a bubble placed around them, a rather strange feeling indeed. Meanwhile, Iriko suddenly felt a strange wave of relief flow across his body, although he wasn't sure why. IT was also accompanied by a tear flowing out of one of his eyes, and he was even further confused. "What… is this…?" The male muttered… and once again felt the fact he had no arms, and no hands. Meanwhile, outside, the Shinigami had begun to evacuate, staying away from her and getting as many wounded out as possible.

And then the door exploded, and the male's eye opened wide. "…" He didn't say anything; because his mind couldn't come up with anything to say fast enough. And then everything was covered in acid, the objects all dissolving. The male's eyes twitched as he realized that it was devouring everything but him; the strange liquid coursing across his skin. The coverings he had on were no match for the acid, and that left him bare, causing for his teeth to clench inside of his jaw as for the first time, he saw the damage in its entirety.

Even among all the chaos she brought, the screams, the sight of his own form consumed his mind. He could not even blow a bubble any longer. He was spent; his reishi was near nothing. It occurred to him then, remembering his talk with Tsubasa, how he had felt his own reishi beginning to disperse… it had become absolute zero, and now was so weak the male couldn't even feel access to his zanpaktou spirit… and his zanpaktou was also nowhere to be seen.

And then she was on top of him, as his eyes locked onto the young woman's face. As he looked at her eyes, his ears heard her words. "Why a kid…? One hundred and twelve times, huh…?" Was all he said in reply to her as the message smacked through his mind, drowning out his own thoughts with the sheer amount of force, as if a missile had just exploded within his mind…

"ARRRRRGGGGH!!"

The voice of the male screamed as the young woman bit into his chest, the scream escaping his lips as his blood began gelling into the slime outside of his body. His mind was still shell-shocked and his power was still gone; he was weaker now than even the average human with arms and legs. The scream died in his throat as he felt something even slimier than his slime trailing up his chest, before she suddenly forced herself upon him, pressing herself against him. From the pain and the shock, there was no way it could be a pleasant experience.

"GRAAAAAAAAH!!"

The male's scream returned as his eye shut tight, his mouth reforming from its line as the hair on his head began to grow, flailing all across his body as it became longer than even his own height, the fat from his face departing and leaving only lean muscle as a deafening roar was heard on his right side, a pointed ear beginning to form as it extended out of the right side of his head. And finally, he felt the ability to twitch his right eyelid return, and it forced itself open, stopping his noises as if something had just become lodged in his throat.

It could see - it saw directly into Neoveta, and around her body was Khala, and the influence around their body was that original daemon, Deveta. "…" And it went even beyond then, as his mind began being overloaded from knowledge pouring in from that right eye, before he forced it closed, the world going dark once more as she was still pressed against him. Slowly, a hot flash of pain emerged around his body as his mouth opened, screaming into her face and into her mouth, the contact silencing him as the muscles across his body seized. First, his left leg began to come out, completely without hair as it began to elongate and widen, becoming a full leg as the kneecap formed, the bones within much tougher than they had been before.

The screaming continued as his right leg did the same after that, the toes ending in nails which ended in points, like claws. On his left side, the arm began to extend outwards, small at first before beginning to widen, nerves searing as they were formed all throughout them, hundreds of times more sensitive than they had ever been before. Joints developed all across the legs and arm as it continued to develop, his forming hand going through hundreds of different motions as it went in every possible way. The fingers developed, much longer than before and with many more joints, before ending in razor-sharp claws.

And then the right arm, began to grow out… but something was wrong. ...Your power is insufficient… for that task. A statement entered the minds of Khala, Deveta, and Neoveta as the arm formed… but formed extraordinarily small, like the arm of a baby, sticking out of the shoulder of a grown man. What… what the… huh…? This plain freaked Iriko out, more than anything else.

The searing continued as the right side of his body reformed, the flesh becoming smooth and the muscular structure becoming more firm across his entire body, his very bones becoming stronger than they had ever been in his life. "…" Finally, she let go of his mouth, leaving him panting there, an expression of pain still on his face before it all suddenly, vanished. His left eye opened, slowly, as if confused, looking directly at her as she clasped her hands together… and realizing what she was holding in her hands. "...Wha…" Was what came out o his mouth at first, as he realized his heart was beating outside of his body in her hands. And that made it all perfectly clear to him as she looked her in the eyes, her words coming into his mind. ...I've… been violated…

"…………………...Yes." The word finally left his lips as the thoughts in his mind calmed down again, and it came back to that train of thought he had while talking with Tsubasa. ...the only reason I'm alive… is it to keep her from doing something like that… ever again…? …… And is that so bad? The thought that was his, and yet not his, stated to him as the male breathed in and out, choosing to ignore his own thoughts for the moment. ...are these games of pretend how she keeps herself sane? The male wondered as he remembered their previous discourse. To him, she had a much more dominant role, yet she was using words like 'master' to refer to him. "Explain." Was the only word that left his lips at first in reply to her statement.

"And I shall if I must… because you cannot stay down there… or up there, or wherever the hell hell is. I would be forcing you out of that place…" The male muttered as his right eye opened as he felt her mouth on his ear, a peaceful wave flowing over his body as he realized, finally, that the girl meant no harm - the information that smacked like a bomb in his mind informed him of… and then his eyes went white, the thoughts in his mind leaving as the feelings, the emotions went through his body and mind, his left arm nonvoluntarily placing itself behind Neoveta's back, out of sheer pity for the girl.

And then the emotions faded, as the thoughts that were his but not his were now shouting at a crescendo, telling him to find her. It was reflecting on his body the desire she had been displaying now, and to his rational mind he reflected on how disgusting it would be to most people that he felt like this in his current position. It was beautiful irony to him, as he knew how much deeper it went, before finally closing his eyes.

"…Please."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:20 am
[PLAY 'DAT TRACK IN THE YOUTUBE BAR WHILE READING THIS POST]

Artist: Masa - Song: Death, Misfortune, & Amanojak - Word Count: 1532

If everything is allowed, the doll is entrusted

Ah...

Everything was moving in a crimson haze. Too much pleasure, too much heat.

Everything was right, it was overwhelming to feel such content -- almost too much to bare for one spirit.

Who was talking anymore? The warmth of his love, the warmth of her love; it was all overflowing and proving to be one of the few things to sustain her happiness in this dull, dull, dull world. No one dared to meddle in this entanglement of true love -- right? So it was ok to feel this way -- right? There couldn't be any harm in partaking in this love -- right? He wanted her to stay altogether -- RIGHT?

Yes -- it was right.

There wasn't much too displeasure from the inward spirit of Khala that dwelled, drove and possessed the body of Neoveta to cling to Iriko and exhale such strong moans of passion in finally holding him within her frail arms. Yet, like a loaming cloud of persistence, the fury of Deveta dwelled like a damning gods roar within the barracks of Squad Four. It stank, it reeked and filled the atmosphere with killing intent. The true wrath of a Demon God was all but a slither away from inflicting havoc on the realm of the spirits -- if it weren't for his own pitiful heart keeping him in check.

Oh my, oh no -- such is the fate of an immortal god, eh? How sorry.

The male's sudden wave of shock in her taking the form of a child -- was laughable. So laughable. Hahha --- HAHAHAHAHAHA! It was funny -- she could almost bust a gut and kill over ten human lifetimes in the process. Just when did looks ever matter to such a spirit? She was a Demon Goddess! Khala, Neoveta, Deveta and every other creature of their caliber had all but seen past the veil of mere physical appearances. The beauty of the soul and mind were all that mattered to them and is what propelled Khala into his arms in the form of her own child.

Screaming? Why is he screaming? This is suppose to be -- relief.

Right?

Stop that. Stop that at once.

Those were her thoughts as the spirit of Khala bit further into Iriko's body through Neoveta's body being used as a vessel for a god. Through her divine abilities, she sought to compress the nerves and induce feelings of bliss, euphoria and pleasure within the embodiment of the male's shell. There was no need for such yelps, yells or shouts in a place of miracles such as this. In the blood of those slain, they'd be reborn anew. That is how Deveta, The Demon God, came back to begin with.

Sacrifice -- for a greater power.

Mmmm, that was right. Keep contorting, keep growing and become interconnected. Viewing the male's change, this seemed to please the child as her eyes gleamed over into a curled smile. He was becoming whole once more; the miserable mound of flesh that chained his flesh was given life was more. The beautiful male before her would be able to fight once more, indulge within his art and continue his wonderful, wonderful, wonderful plight against existence until he meets his end.

And at his death -- she'd welcome him with open arms to her heart.

BUT -- everything was becoming more blurred by the second.

Too many feelings, too many thoughts, too many memories; it was all becoming overwhelming and Neoveta could only let out a shout of frustration, pleasure and confusion as this night of pain, enlightenment and love fell into the abysmal spiral of the moon's red gleam. Piercing her claws into his backside, Neoveta let out a gasp of delight and horror as she experianced his pain with Khala and Deveta. Face turning red, the little oni child thrusted herself against Iriko and tried to make him forget about the bad, bad, bad pain.

"Release your breath, connect your body in the end of a world where I exist. I will rescue your melting body now that I've I found you, found you, you."

Bright-eyed, cheery and with a step in her beat; the songs of a happy child were echoed throughout the room as she engaged in her enthralling kiss of anguish with the male. The man's lips were as hot as lava itself, but her heart was as cool as the cosmos. In this frozen love, she'd take his warmth and form balance in this empty world of theirs that oozed for eternity. Consuming the pain that crippled him, she stored it in the temple that was her spirit and seized it for her own.

But wait -- he needed pain to thrive in this existence to! So like a repeating wind, the fleeting moment of release would only in turn come back to a vortex of aching pain and displeasure. When it became too much to bare, the heart of The Demon God would always be there to tend to his wounds, drink the excess bile of his pain and loop this infinitely.

"You, you, come join me. Forever, forever, embracing in the empty world's end; together, together, together forever."

The song continued until a curious blink came from the child. Upon hearing the words "Your power is insufficient… for that task", a gazed over smile melted across the oni spawn's face. Her power? Being insufficient? Just how far had the Imperfect God fallen further? Oh well. This whole of depravity nulled out those thoughts of shame. There wasn't any need for it in this pool of neverending affection at the bottom of it all. The pain would mend itself, attach itself and become one with Iriko, Khala, Neoveta, Deveta and their spirits, minds and hearts would make it enrich their lives as they'd thrive on the agony of existence and make it their lovechild.

"Oh brother, I did not know you yearned for such a desire. What are you looking at from that dreary hole of yours? HIs warmth draws everyone crazy. After all, you've sawed forth from the ground and come back to the moral realm because of it."

Twirling her finger against Iriko's bare chest, Neoveta giggled and the voice of Khala was projected out of her body like a frenzied cloud of amusement. With how fast things were bending, turning and twisting in this nest of The Death God and Demon God; there was a chance she was just hearing things. Yet, on that day that brought Khala's love for the crow, Deveta's wicked senses knew the scent of his own brother and he was somewhere lurking, watching and laying in wait.

When done addressing that diverting issue, Neoveta's eyes closed and she let out another deep breath. IN this moment, the projection dozens, if not hundreds, of feminine voices moaning were expunged in the air. The digesting of his heart were another symbolism of her influence taking root in the material and physical form. He ate her heart -- and now she ate his.

"For your sake, for my sake; I will love you, I will support you. This strong and intense heart I captured...will never LEAVE from me. Even if my love is a sin, I will no longer cry over it. If I can't have that, then damage me."

With that, Neoveta curled up in Iriko and embraced the warmth of his body once more. She felt secured, safe and overall -- loved.

"What's left inside me is this warmth, and if that's the shape of my love, I won't regret it. This feeling I'm holding on to strongly is yours to take as much as it is mine to take. So in the chains of this influence, I am your slave, you are my master; while you are my slave and I am your master. Do with me what you will and make sure the feelings you promised me do not rust."

Gazing up at him from below, her scarlet eyes pierced the reddened mist around them and the shining light of the child's teeth were shown throughout it all. It felt nice to be wanted, held tight and entrapped in a glow of compassion as she felt the concern Iriko had for Neoveta; as Neoveta whimpered in silence throughout this process.

"These sentimental feelings flowing out of my body will ooze on and on into hell and take us to the garden of Khala. If that is your desire...kufufufu."

In one last fit of laughter, Neoveta's eyes flicked and the reddened blood that surrounded them all formed into a sphere. Right around the time the re-enforcements from the Gotei 13 started showing up, the bundle of spirits had already patched together a first-class portal within this shell to send them straight into hell. So as the men screamed at them to stop, there was no getting off this train. For what was put into motion was far above their pay grade and Khala, Neoveta, Iriko and Deveta would all be taking a trip into the jaws of hades itself.

Welcome to the deadly sin of the bitch's dark hole~

Last edited by THEFROST on Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:39 pm

Iriko Crow
As his nerves were contracted, the male's screams and throes died down, left only with his eyes nearly bugging out of his head as his mind went into a state of shock, his throat being forced by her influence to open up and even his biorhythm being abducted by the healing influence as it forced him to breathe naturally, despite the state of shock which he had entered into at the rapid changes…

And she clawed into his back, reigniting the pain again as the male's incredible resistance to pain was brought to its absolute limits, only his incredible focus preventing his mind from forcibly shutting down in an attempt to protect itself. "…" The male's mouth opened once more, before she began racking his mortal form with her own, and finally his mind couldn't take it anymore, giving out and blanking out the connection from his body as his eyes lost their light, only his mental and spiritual facilities remaining active as she kept his body from going into a comatose state through her… ministrations.

And then his mind returned once again, as she removed the sensations of overwhelming sensation, his eyes opening once more, both of them now… and then it came back again. This time, he forced himself to endure through it, his mind and body already having gained enough resistance to remain conscious through the process, showing just how extreme it was. Finally, however, the taking of his pain would stop as a single thought entered into her mind. ...Stop. There is no such thing as forever… that would… destroy me, like I told you… that, and only that… The voice of the male informed her as he began to comprehend the pain he felt, allowing for it to stay there as the healing process began to conclude.

Yes. Your power… is not the correct one to destroy it. That is all that I know. The strange voice intoned once more, before Iriko was left panting, listening to the words of the crazed demoness. "Brother… what…?" The male let out, before having yet another palpitation, his mind forcing itself back into that resistance once more in order to try to keep himself sane and not lose himself in this madness. It was now like fighting against an infinite current that kept pouring downwards and back all around his form - if he didn't force himself to keep his head up, he would end up just as lurid, if not more so, than the woman on top of him.

...This is… torture… She's fixing you for no cost to you, in addition to washing this much pleasure over your body, and you still view it as torture? ...I never, asked, for this… and the pain… it's all been her doing… every bit of it… The male thought back to himself, still not entirely used to this strange discourse within his mind. Despite everything else, Iriko had never before seriously argued with himself over something. He was a man of singular purpose, a man of one mind. He knew what he stood for and had always stood for it. Now, though… it was different. The circumstances were strange… and he… didn't know the way out.

"...ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The lips o the male suddenly through themselves open as she ate his heart… but it was in reaction to the noises. The craziness, for an instant, had gotten into his mind, his body surging like crazy as he gripped her with the arm, his body moving rapidly and fiercely, before suddenly seizing up again as his eyes nearly bugged out of hi s head, literal smoke coming out of his mouth as he panted. In that instant, with those noises, he remembered…. The only one who this body had ever belonged to before this, the one who he had given this consent to...the first one who had loved him. The remembrance of that had created a single crack in his mental fortitude, and as the surges of blood splattered out high into the sky, the demonic influence around the area being purged around everything but Neoveta herself, it could only be speculated at what would happen if he were to actually lose it.

Instead, a single tear rolled down his cheek, a single tear for the promise he couldn't keep… All the promises now, that were broken. And with that, his body calmed down once more, the symbolism blowing right past him as he looked right at her, his arm still on her back. His lips spoke once more, but they contained no emotion. They did not contain affection… but nor did they contain hatred. "...I won't damage you. You have been damaged… enough. NO one should have to experience that pain." The male told her softly in reply, as within that bloody haze that was being replenished across the area, a strange sense of calm surged over both of them, even with the passion being exuded from above his body. It was because in that moment, between all of them, there was the feeling, the remembrance of Iriko's viewing of Deveta's ascension, possibly even causing the demon to god to pause as the male's spirit, through the bond, looked straight at the mad man. "… But I have to understand how to make you understand… that I am me." He told them in reply, as he remembered, and they did as well… the surging in on his own soul. His own spirit collapsing around itself as his reishi was forced back into him, destroying his form, destroying his very soul from the inside, dissolving it.

And the only reason he still existed was from the same passion that was now above his body, forcing it to react. And that… that was the greatest reason why the male did not attempt to obliterate all three of them… Sheerly out of respect for Khala's act of kindness. For now, here, as the young girl healed him, he came to recognize it for what it was… and he let go of his rage, at his hatred towards losing his arm… an even forgave them for the promises they had forced him to break. So intense was that calming presence that he didn't have to violently stress to prevent losing himself in that passion for a few moments, perhaps even giving Neoveta a single moment, if even that, to her own mind.

"...Heh...that was almost.. Poetic… next time, try throwing in a bit of rhyme scheme… and maybe a meter.. And I might just remember it…" The male told her as he sighed, his entire form totally exhausted from the ordeal she had just put him through. Once again… his body was covered in that warmth, he realized. It was that warmth of no longer being… alone. And that serenity… he did enjoy. "...Time, on the other hand… has no master. So we shall see… what shall come." The male told her, before he looked back and forth, seeing the orb around them.

"...You are needy, you know that. Please, again." He told her for the second time, before the sphere around their bodies came to a completed orb… and they were taken into a pit. And the male's body felt… strange. All over his body… slime began to form. That is, on the left side of his body. His body gelled and slimed, creating a coating around the left side of his body which glued itself to Neoveta… and slowly, the gel matched the color of her skin as it began to peel off, returning back to the Shinigami of Bubbles , the right side of his skin having no apparent change. ...what could I be in for now..? This is like an elevator to hell… The male thought to himself, before his lips slowly opened once more, though only for the two of them to truly hear.

"...So we descend down…
To meet the dark crown…
We fight for no lights…
And here, have no rights…
But with my left arm…
I shall stop this harm…
So we descend down…
To meet… the dark… crown…"

...A Reflection… on Descension...

- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:52 pm
The Awakening - The Poet Who Can't Write. Under_night_in_birth_vatista_sprite_by_sieghartelsy-d7fzern

GONNA CLOSE THE THREAD AND MOVE IT TO HELL SOON

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:31 am

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum