Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Fang
Fang
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Left_bar_bleue0/0Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Empty Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished

Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:41 pm
Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7HYOF0cetQxpwUwYAwX3s0uasKGcuAL-eLjvjiLuGlLCeKkVK

Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Image4363-1

» Name: Shannon
» Titles: Scorpio (Due to his moon sign being Scorpio)
» Age: 19
» Gender: Male
» Affiliation/Rank: No Affiliation/Rank

» Appearance Description: Shannon has black hair that is short in the front and in the back, a pony tail that reaches halfway down his back. He is well around 6’ 2, pale, and is on the slim side being about half a foot thin from back to belly. He has hazel colored eyes and with somewhat bushy eyebrows. His expression rarely falters from a blank or focused one. He wears a slim and neatly done up black suit that has red draw strings hanging from the neck, he also wears one fingerless gauntlet on his right hand. The shoulders of his suit have red designs coming down the arm then wrapping around in a circle midway of the bicep. Around his neck is metal plating that clamps around and locks together in the front.

He wears very slim business pants that are solid black, with a red lanyard hanging from the front belt loop to the back pocket on his right leg. On his left leg he has an armor piece that clamps around the face of his thigh, matching the design of his neck clamp. His usual foot attire are black combat boots tightly laced up with his pants covering the upper part of the boots. Finally on his back is his katana’s sheathe case. The design of the case is almost like an artificial spine that has three clamps on either side that latch down near the base of the actual sheathe. With the clamps being mentioned the actual sheathe is not stationary.

Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Image4365-1

» Personality: Shannon is a very reserved person and only opens up to few people. He prefers to be alone above anything but doesn't mind good company from time to time. As said before he is reserved, dwelling in his mind and thoughts is a favorite past time activity with that being said hes very spacey, except when in the heat of battle/certain occasions. Shannon isn't always serious so when need be he can be slightly goofy and spontaneous.

Another thing about him is he is mysterious, never letting people see into him and usually never letting his emotions be known, thus the mysterious factor. Shannon definitely hates stereotypes and thinks of it being ignorant. Another thing he hates ,being the second on the list, is contradicting people, he doesn't see how someones mind goes one way then the other the next second or minute. Shannon absolutely adores other people with the mysterious vibe because its like a puzzle for him to put together. It's safe to say that Astrology is Shannon's main interest and like, for the sense that it makes in almost every aspect. He dislikes chunky foods and people who can't do anything for themselves. Older style anime's are a dislike of his for some unknown reason, just does.

» Likes: Anime, Ramen, Alone time, 90's music, and Psychology.

» Dislikes: Bully's, Social interaction (to a degree), and Being rushed.

Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Image4367-1

» Background: Shannon comes from a fairly wealthy family with his father being a successful business man, and mother a lawyer. Go figure. His parents always wanted him to fall in their steps but Shannon had other plans. Him being a somewhat naturally athletic person he pursued the path in the arts of fighting. He took on Martial Arts classes learning many powerful and various techniques including the knowledge to wield a katana with grace. He came out on top of everyone else in his class, being the best fighter and greatest knowledge of the fighting style. He grew to love fighting and the many styles it offered. He conjured the thought of traveling to obtain knowledge of all the styles. So without a word he packed all of the essentials he'd need for the journey and took off, leaving a note for his parents. The note stated "Dear Parents, I'm leaving home in pursuit of something I've grown to love,fighting. It may sound ridiculous but it's true. I want to pursue the knowledge of all the fighting styles the world has to offer and renew myself as a person. So with that being said I love you both dearly and don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Love, Shannon" Thus Shannon's quest to obtain knowledge of the different styles had began.

Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Image4370-1

» Natural Attributes: Natural athleticism, Intuitiveness, and Parkour.

» Racial Powers: Shannon has learned how to utilize soul dash with some skill and soul detection also.

» Evolution Powers: N/A

Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Image4364-1

» Soul State Evolution Stage 1 Appearance: NA

» Soul State Evolution Stage 1 Abilities: NA

» Soul State Evolution Stage 2 Appearance: NA

» Soul State Evolution Stage 2 Abilities: NA

» Soul State Evolution Stage 3 Appearance: NA

» Soul State Evolution Stage 3 Abilities: NA

Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Image4366-1

Powers

» Chi Powers: Chi Feet: Shannon applies Chi energy to his feet increasing his movement speed to a desired level within his ability range.

Chi Blade/Chi Arch: Shannon applies Chi energy to his blade increasing the blade length two or three feet while also sharpening the blade finely. Shannon applies the same Chi energy to his blade but instead, the blade shoots out an arch of Chi energy. The arch can only travel until it hits any material object.

Chi Impact/Chi Shield: Shannon applies Chi energy to any part of his body hardening the impact of his attacks to make them 2x stronger. Shannon takes the basic ability of applying Chi energy and makes it into a shield. He can cover his whole body in the energy but with consequence of draining his Chi or smaller parts with less Chi drained.

» Awakened Appearance: N/A
» Awakened Powers: N/A

» Fully Awakened Appearance: N/A
» Fully Awakened Powers: N/A

See Skill Sheet for More Information

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Human Skill Sheet
  • Anima Stone Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Soul Sorcery: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Soul Dash: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Soul Detection: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Chi Skills
  • Geppo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Vindeca: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Tekkai: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Yang Surge: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Image4368-1

» Roleplay Sample: There Shannon was walking down a long dirt road, wind blowing, smell of spring, and no one around for miles it seemed. He had just recently stopped in a town before for a night of food and rest. The owners of the inn greeted him with great hospitality. In the morning he returned that hospitality and was on his way, where we are now. He had left the town 20-30 minutes prior to this moment. He continued on his way checking out the scenery when ahead two people came into view. Shannon ,being observant, deemed them as non-hostile. His medium stride paced continued normally. As the two people came within ten or so feet Shannon became cautious changing his view on the unknown men. He would be prepared if anything was tried.

Within the next few second Shannon passed the men and nothing had happened. "No need to worry" he thought. Then at that moment he heard the sound in the atmosphere waver for a moment then ducked, as a kunai flew over head of him. He spun around and one of the men was nearly at his throat. He did a back hand spring away from the man and as he did so, applied Chi to his right hand and feet. When Shannon landed back on his feet he dashed towards the man with quick speed and gave him a right hook from hell. The first one was out of the picture. The second man had a cloak veiling his entire body and face. The man threw it off to reveal a bladed gauntlet on his left arm and a sheathed katana on his right hip.

Shannon assessed the mans gear and came to the conclusion that fists wont cut it. Even if he got close enough to hit him, he couldn't do so without getting hit himself. Shannon then raised his hand up over his shoulder and tightly gripped the hilt of the sheathed katana on his back.

"What do you plan boy?" the man asked.

Shannon gave no reply and took the opportunity to charge his blade with Chi to prepare his Chi arch.

"I plan to take your life as you do mine stranger" Shannon said back casually.

"Take your best shot you pipsqueak!" The man barked back.

Shannon tightened his grip on the hilt even more then slid the fine blade out of the sheathe with quickness. He swung the blade straight down with superb handling and then from it formed the Chi arch, flying at the man with booming speed. Shannon jumped back just in case and in time to see the man turn sideways slightly, barely grazing the man's front side. The man smiled.

"That was impressive my friend, maybe i underestimated you a little" The man said with a chuckle.

The stranger before Shannon then decided to make a move. The air where he was standing faded out and the man was gone. "Hes quick too, best be on my guard" thought Shannon. The natural intuitiveness of Shannon's told his body to turn around and as he did he held is blade upwards as the man came down at him. The mans bladed gauntlet crashed down on Shannon's katana with decent strength. They're weapons buckled at each other then the man stepped back a few paces and Shannon counter-attacked. He charged his blade once more only extending and sharpening this time, then lunged forward swinging his blade horizontally to the right. The man didn't take note of the extended reach and it caught his chest and made a large gash, the man then dropped to one knee.

"I think you are right about underestimating me stranger, I'm not to be taken lightly" Said Shannon at the man's earlier comment.

"You're in no shape to continue fighting me. I'll spare you the pain this one time stranger but know that if we meet again...things will be different." Spoke Shannon once more in a calm manor.

Shannon wiped his katana of the blood then sheathed the blade on his back. He continued on walking, taking his leave cautiously in-case the man felt bold. Soon after nothing happened Shannon decided to forget about the encounter and set his mind on better things. Off into the wind again he went to continue his conquest.

Last edited by Fang on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Empty Re: Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished

Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:05 am
It's been 2 weeks! Moved to old WIP!

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Left_bar_bleue30/100Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Empty Re: Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished

Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:06 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination:Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Pain Endurance:Beginner
  • Focus: Beginner

Comments/Notes:
Tier:4-4
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Left_bar_bleue25/100Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:41 am
MOVING TO ARCHIVES DUE TO INACTIVITY.

Human Chi user Shannon-Wip/Finished Sbb1I7e
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum