Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1] Left_bar_bleue0/9999Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1] Empty Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1]

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:44 pm
THE QUINCY TEMPLATE

GENERAL INFORMATION

- Name: Ascenia Láng de xīn
- Titles:
- Appearance Age: 25
- Affiliation/Rank: Pure Blood, Láng de xīn clan, head and leader.

- Appearance Description:
Spoiler:

PERSONALITY SECTION
Spoiler:

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Spoiler:

HUMAN SKILLS INFO
Spoiler:

QUINCY SKILLS

- Quincy Items:
Spoiler:

Non Quincy Items
Spoiler:
- Other Skills:
Spoiler:

SPIRITUAL WEAPON

- Type: Archery
- Appearance: Her bow(s) look like a gothed out steam punked up gauntlet, with spikes, chains, and,glowing nodules. It releases a "steam" of reishi when she overcharges it, to keep her safe.
- Reishi Color: Dark Purple

SKILL SHEET INFORMATION
General
- Durability: Adept
- General Speed: Adept
- Strength: Adept
- Weapon Skill: Adept

Quincy
- Marksmanship:Adept
- Blut: Adept
- Hirenkyaku: Adept
- Reiryoku Absorption & Manipulation: Adept

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination:Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Adept/
  • Pain Endurance: Adept
  • Focus: Adept

Last edited by Yvhv on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:52 am; edited 14 times in total
Anonymous

Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1] Empty Re: Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1]

Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:01 am
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [-]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination:Adapt
  • Mental Deduction: Adept/
  • Pain Endurance: Adept
  • Focus: Beginner

Comments/Notes:Alright two things need to be fixed before I can clear this..I need you to give us a proper gauge of 20-60 for the shield thing. And keep in mind a Quincy is already far faster then an Average human so you may want to rethink that skill. The rest will happen when I've been informed of the changes...
Tier:4-1
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1] Left_bar_bleue0/9999Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1] Empty Re: Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1]

Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:15 pm
fixed the typo in the shield ability. but idont see how being stronger and having better reflexes than other quincies is useless.... could i have a bit of a better explanation?

"And before the darkness and shadow of death i stood, and stepped from the threshold of fear, into the doorway of eternity."
My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1] Left_bar_bleue30/100Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:08 pm

has the sensory abilities of a wolf. Enhanced hearing, Night vision in full color, enhanced sense of smell. Her reflexes are 120X that of the average quincy, and she is much stronger and faster than the average Quincy physically. these are a result of the experimentation done on her,

the main reason this ability is useless because what is a average quincy? your app was approved to be a 4-1 so if your 120X stronger then the average quincy what does that mean? that is why this ability is useless it incorporates a number that basically has no meaning, when we grade an app we incorporate all the elements you put into it. so saying you were experimented on and stronger then normal means we usually give a slight boost depending on what happened. their are many factors when grading an app,you could just change this to state something among the lines of because of the experimentation the body was enhanced to be able to combat other quincy much more efficiently. this doesnt of the bat say "im stronger then you haha" but it at least lets us know and others that this character can combat quincy if that is what you wanted. saying your 120X stronger is basicaly grounds for anyone to say what the hell? that was my comment when i saw it. if i wrote an app that said i was 120X stronger then the strongest character on site what does that mean? i know that i would deny that app but what does that mean? nothing it has no strength to give it meaning. its just words written down. you need to give what you write a meaning by enforcing it with the information around it. you could even give the character an ability that they get a boost when in combat with quincy and explain how it works such as it takes a portion of the reishi the quincy. the thing is you dont flat out say your stronger then another character you sorta expand on things work and find out if you are stronger then that character. okay i have more strength then you so am i better? no it depends.

their are many ways to get across this character was experimented with and a reason why they are much more capable in combat then other characters of this type, but in the end the tier determines that role, if in this case 4-1 is the tier you got for being 120 times stronger then what is the tier you would have gotten if you didnt put it in? a 6-0? i hope i was able to get across to you why this power or statement is useless. everything becomes determined from the skill sheet and tier which you can always work on and improve. so figure out what you want to do and the choices you want to make.
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:07 pm
edits made! sorry for being so dense...yeah sometimes im just really dense or thick skulled. and it takes either a long explanation or a good trial and error process of failure for me to someitmes understand things. dont know why...guess its cus i was dropped too many times! hehe. but anyways, yeah i made A TON of edits.

"And before the darkness and shadow of death i stood, and stepped from the threshold of fear, into the doorway of eternity."
My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:25 am
Alright, this has been in here long enough. As far as I know, the changes have been made, and Luda hasn't approved this yet so I'M going to go ahead and step in, stamp the approval on this with the aforementioned tier of 4-1, and be on my way. If anyone has a problem with this, message me, but this has been in here for far too long and there's no excuse for it.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:38 am
i purchased an upgrade. to change focus from beginner to adept.

My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:16 am
changed teir to 3-1 and masterues strength and hirenkyaku to adept from beginner

My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:54 am
Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1] Image355
«LOCKING OUT THE THREAD NOW»

Welp, due to the fact that this member left, I am going to go ahead and archive this character in order to make sure everything is up to date. This profile should be moved into archives after this post.

Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:23 pm
[adm]Unarchiving upon request.[/adm]

Ascenia Lang De’Xin [APPROVED; 3-1] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum