Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Comedy Tonight (Neya and Yuu) Left_bar_bleue5/100Comedy Tonight (Neya and Yuu) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Comedy Tonight (Neya and Yuu) Empty Comedy Tonight (Neya and Yuu)

Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:14 pm

Stephen Sondheim - Comedy Tonight

Yuu Raion
Ichikage
Yuu leaves the building after seeing a rehearsal for a new rendition of a production called, "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum." Yuu made it personal that she made investments into that production so it can succeed. Though with her hover-cycle in the shop for a tune-up (since it was on sale this month), Yuu has to walk home. The wind passing through her dark red-brown, layered, asymmetrical hairstyle while peering down the well-lit streets of the nightlife before her gray eyes. Yuu yawns as she puts on a pair of around-the-ears headphones connected to her smart phone so she can listen to some tune called, "Comedy Tonight!" by Stephen Sondheim. For this night, she is wearing a black formal jacket over a white short-sleeved blouse that has its excess tucked into a pair of black, formal slacks before ending it with a pair of polished black loaders. She is dressed like that for appearances when talking to the producer and director of the production.

She would be considered an amazon with her toned, six-foot tall, hourglass figure as she continue her way down the sidewalk, listening to the song. Since she was alone at this time, she can find the time to recite the song in a hushed voice.
"Something familiar...Something peculiar...Something for everyone on Comedy Tonight! Something appealing...Something appalling...Something for everyone on Comedy Tonight!"
Then she quiets down to a hum as she contemplates about taking Shadin with her. However she sighs at the thought that Shadin's so dense that even if she says so, he will pass it off as insignificant compared to the fire he has with Midori. Perhaps she could cook his favorite meal and then that would persuade him to move on! No...That is not right...that would only work in movies and not a lot of them are true. Yuu rubs the back of her neck as she formulates her approach to finally get a date with Shadin or at least have Shadin return the feelings. The very reason that keeps her spirit up is a video on her smart phone.
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Comedy Tonight (Neya and Yuu) Left_bar_bleue0/9999Comedy Tonight (Neya and Yuu) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Comedy Tonight (Neya and Yuu) Empty Re: Comedy Tonight (Neya and Yuu)

Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:10 pm
Neya made sure her veil was down, her hood was up and that her general attire was concealing her scales and claws. Her tail was rolled up and coiled and being held in a rather uncomfortable position. underneath all this, her A.t.h.e.n.e. power suit was slowly cahrging off of her bio electricity, storing up energy reserves. She had no intentions of combat and fighting and such on this night. no, she was here to investigate. She had ben fascinated byt he tales of this city, since the 21st century. She had been too distracted then by the war with Aizen and those such events. Then there was the third world war....and then she just lost track from there, and she stopped observing the world, and just did her duty as a soldier, doing whatever commanded of her.

But now that she was a seated officer, a fifth seat of the fifth squad, she had the spare time and ability to go to areas usually restricted to the non seated officers and members. She had always been fascinated by technology and how things worked. She had an odd form of curiousity. When it came to mechanics and science she was absorbed totally.. but there was a another curiousity that drove her sometimes to insantiy...the the curiosity for shiny objects. This was because of her dragonic state of being. Back int he barracks, underneatht he floor boards of her room, she had a small horde of many things. Statues, spoons, forks, knives, chairs, balls, lamps, rings, nuts, bolts, rivets, grommets, watches, cups, chalices, many numerous things, all shiny and of value to her as a hoard. she knew each thing and its place in her hoard.

on this night, she would do her best to keep her hoarding under control. But she had made no promises to her self though. But right now, she was marveling at everything around her. The sights,t the sounds, The smells. The amount of people out at night. There were flying cars, tall glimmering buildings in the moonlight, streetcarts hi-tech lamposts. all of them more amazing than the last.

Neya was so engrossed in the sights and sounds and smells, she wasnt watching where she was going. Thats when she felt herslef collide with a warm bodyma dn fell ontop of them, in a slight daze.

"ooph!!! one thousand pardons!! i did not meant o run into you!" she said, in what would now be considered old ageish english, the english of the 21st century, spoken in what was once, the America,
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Comedy Tonight (Neya and Yuu) Left_bar_bleue5/100Comedy Tonight (Neya and Yuu) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:32 pm
Apparently, Yuu was not paying attention as well as the moment she looks where she is going, her back is against the sidewalk and a hooded figure is on top of her, apologizing like the wind out of an embarrassed butt. She was not aware that she grunted at the same time as the hooded figure and Yuu blinks while somewhat confused.
"Yes-Yes. I was not paying attention too. I'm sorry. Could you get back on your feet? Because it is--well--flirtatious that the shorter one gets to be on top, if you could catch the humor."
Yuu carefully shifts back away from the hooded figure to give her enough room to get up while Yuu can get up on her own. After that, she pats off the dust off of her suit and scans the person before her. The outfit seems to resemble a shinigami uniform, but the modification was designed to conceal something. If that shinigami's Zanpakutō is around, Yuu would have seen a glance of it if it is normally hung at one side of the hip or uncommonly tied to the back or held. If she does notices it, she would comment something about it.
"Are you out on patrol or are you just sight-seeing? If you are patrolling, then you have been fooled because the Gotei 13 no longer has jurisdiction here as a force of spiritual authority."
Yuu takes off her headphones and hangs it around her neck while stashing the smart phone into the inside pocket of her jacket. The headphones was colorful with the reggae themed caps while the spine and cups are black. She then detach the jack from her headphones and stashes it with her smart phone. Comparing to the shinigami's five-four, Yuu towers over the shinigami with her six-flat.
"I do not know you so I have no reason to tell you who I am, Shinigami."
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Comedy Tonight (Neya and Yuu) Left_bar_bleue0/9999Comedy Tonight (Neya and Yuu) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:32 am
Neya Blushed. She didn't mind being on top, as it were. Even though in her relationship, her lover towered over her at 6'8" and was the dominant personality, and the "leash holder" Neya somehow always seemed to end up "coming out on top". Neya did as asked though and slipped away and stood up. She made sure her attire was in proper order, that her gloves and veil were not damaged and nodded, peering at the female before her. She was tall. but not as tall as her lover. Neya sighed and fixed her obi and with an upward glance at the woman before her, she spoke.

"this place is really amazing. Ive never seen things like this. all the lights and the people and the machines.....and all the shiny things! so many shiny things..."

She let herself trail off then shook her head, and sighed. She was getting distracted again. she needed to introduce herself. So, in the way taught to her by her superiors long ago when she first became a shinigami, Neya bowed low, and kept her eyes on the one before her.

"Hello. I am...Neya. 5th seat of the 5th squad of the soul society. I am here on...my own whims, exploring and seeing the things of the new age....as a soldoer who mainly stays to herslef except when fighting....i never really went out into the world...and i want to learn more about machines and technology. My mate tries to teach me but it never sinks in..so i decided id try to learn as much as i could by interacting....."

She grimmaced. She must have just sounded like a child, and not a two millennium old officer with many years experience in combat and tactics. She must have sounded more so like a 120 year old youngling.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Comedy Tonight (Neya and Yuu) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Comedy Tonight (Neya and Yuu) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:15 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Comedy Tonight (Neya and Yuu) Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum