Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In the Garden of Madness.  This is My Path  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999In the Garden of Madness.  This is My Path  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

In the Garden of Madness.  This is My Path  Empty In the Garden of Madness. This is My Path

Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:40 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"..So this is Earth?Why is there so much suffering huh? " A man who was standing on a crumbling building was saying, looking across the gleaming sunset-cast landscape his black armor reflecting the orange tint of the sun, while his eyes glanced from beneath the shell of his bindings. Staring off at the landscape which had been broken and ripped to shreds. His lips underneath the features of his head-armor, had pulled into a tight lipped frown, and then he'd grind his teeth together.. Slightly in agitation.. but more in just. disgust with what had happened. Blood was anywhere and everywhere. It was impossible to see, it was impossible to ignore the red hue which stained the ground, and saturated the buildings, which turned the water a permanent rippling red. None of this was ignorable, his first view of earth wsa of the height of the suffering, and the davana didn't know what to think about it, besides an instinctual feeling in his gut that this wasn't right. That it wasn't supposed to be that so many innocent people would have died. It didn't sit well with the davana of bare hand fighting, who had dropped from the buildings top landing on the ground with a huge displacement of pavement.

The ground had bucked and vacated in his contact point, leaving a largish crater that spanned around.. 600 meters in every direction. His gaze having looked around the desolate rubble, his eyes slowly shifting from one side to another, walking with footsteps which shattered the weak road and sidewalk surfaces leaving Huge armored foot imprints which sank around a foot into the pavement. His eyes glancing over the scene of such an atrocity, looking at how to the right of him there was a half burnt doll its owners charred body still clinging to the matted furr of what probably once had been the poor girls teddy bear. Something to keep the girl safe from monsters, keeping her warm from the cold. He would have grimly clenched his fist as he would have exhaled slowly, allowing his body to bend over, cracking the pavement further as he would have tried to pick up the dead body to lay it to rest. But it would break and crack and scatter to the wind his fingers trailing through the ashes while he would have paused there. His eyes behind his armor closing slightly while he would have let out a deep breath he hadn't known he had been holding.

Then putting one gauntletted hand on his knee he would push himself up to a standing position, his head tilting back catching the suns glare, while he felt the sadness. All those who didn't deserve to die that had been killed there. his heart would hurt while he would have ignored the voice of his eternal partner. His arms reaching down to brush another corpse, trying to close its eyes, but the force of his gauntlets and armor would crush the corpses head, which would cause him to let out a deep exhale, one of anger.. and sadness, while his eyes would have slid shut and he would have straightened up as steam hissed from his body, and energy would leak out, not only leaking, it would create a luminous aura which would explode in every direction like an indistinct static, blowing rocks away, incinerating rubble, which was then followed by an extremely loud sound as his armor just fell off his body, causing massive craters in the ground while he would stand there exhaling. -Switch templates-

Template By: [THEFROST]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"..This is.. so wrong..This isn't the world i wanted.." Said a voice from admist the mist and smoke. A tanned figure with grey hair and pure white eyes walking out. An aura of energy, of power around him as he had walked forward, his gaze downcast. Then after walking a few feet he'd stoop, allowing his tanned and calused right and to brush against another corpse, this time, because of his lack of weight he would have able close the deads eyes, then he would lift the body up. His own mouth turning into a grimace of anger, at who ever had done this, but he controlled it well as he had walked over to the edge of the street laying the body down while he had then got up, his eyes shifting as he walked down another street perpendicular to where the body was, his blank gaze searching for something. He would pause every now and then, stooping down to pick up dead bodies holding them over his shoulder before he would have allowed his return trips to only happen when he was weighed down ladened full by the bodies, which he would exhale each time. Each time blackhearts anger seemed to swell at the atrocity.. he felt like he was going to be sick. This wasn't how lives where meant to be treated.. and he hated that they had been slaughtered.

Precisely why he would each time shake his mental wearyness and cast it aside, searching through the city. His gaze having shifted through the streets still, looking for bodies finding them at tandom, taking them back to the center of the square, where he would pile them ontop of an already huge mountain of corpses, His tanned body reflecting the last rays of the sun as it was turning from twilight to dusk. His movements slow and deliberate so that he wouldn't damage the bodys just yet. Instead he worked through the hour collecting the bodies, putting them ontop of the pile until it was too high for him to put any more on without completely filling the 5 blocks surrounding him. Then he would have exhaled slowly and walked to the top of the corpse pile, standing there with his hands slowly pressing against each other as his eyes seemed to narrow and he spread his feet out, a slight amount of wind circulating around him, as he relaxed his core.. letting energy run through his body, as he then would snap his eyes open his trailing hand which showed his open palm jerking down with abrupt force, causing ground bodies and everything in that city block radius to vaporize from the blunt force, being reduced to ash as he would land the red droplets of blood raining down from above soaking him as he looked down at the ground.

Next he would have exhaled and said his voice.. old ancient.. and strange as if he was unused to using his own voice.. "..May you souls.. rest in peace.. i will make sure this doesn't happen again"

Template By: [THEFROST]

In the Garden of Madness.  This is My Path  LzZCuy7
In the Garden of Madness.  This is My Path  BtXe12b
Mujin
Mujin
Kido Kid

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In the Garden of Madness.  This is My Path  Left_bar_bleue100/100In the Garden of Madness.  This is My Path  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Tiers:

In the Garden of Madness.  This is My Path  Empty Re: In the Garden of Madness. This is My Path

Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:31 pm
The doll would be overlooking the frozen wasteland with a small sigh expelling a gust of cold air as she walked closer to the city, she was only here because she had gained Intel that even way up here there was strange activity going on someone utilizing some energy and they were of considerable power, enough to go check out considering Anise had not been able to find any good things to pass the time she could for the moment scatter her thoughts with a routine check of this area. The doll would land on the ground the snow around drifting away from her feet like scattering roaches and the same applied with each step she took.

With a simple energy scan she located every energy source in a mile radius and the target was most likely the rather large one, she could only hope as she slowly started walking in the direction of the energy with a small scan of her surrounding the doll would sigh at the amount of damage done here nobody came around this way much anymore and if they did they were very unlucky. As for the doll she was dressed in her normal attire a white robe which trailed behind her in the snow and covered his arms the sleeves billowing down covering her arms from view, the robe would have her rank symbol upon it on the back Major of initiative. Under her white robe would be a black skin tight cloth and on her feet she would be wearing white socks and white sandals, As for her actual physical appearance, the trait that obviously stands most out is her ivory skin contrasting with the lively colors of her clothing, eyes and even her hair. 'Sallow' is a word that neatly describes the color; it can even be described as somewhat translucent as the pale red veins can be viewed through it when her body is cold. Which is in fact, most of the time, seeing as she also suffered from low blood pressure and is thus also chilly and uncomfortable to touch. Few are the things that can actually warm her body up properly.

It didn't take long for the doll to notice the being causing the energy spikes she would simply watch him at first lowering her energy to the point that only a master would be able to detect her and that was if they were looking to begin with, she would watch for awhile watching as he carried countless body's and began pilling for what reason the doll could not help but wonder, however it seemed she would get her answer cause once he deemed his pilling finished he would walk too the top and with a swing turn the body's to ash. She had to think before bursting in the body's were old so he could not have killed them and with what he was saying he deemed himself some kind of hero well there was never enough, The doll would step into view and over look the male her hand resting on the hilt of her zanpaktou a rapier. For awhile she would simply watch the man her eye's scanning the ashes floating about before she addressed him, My name is Anise Am Vilde, Of the Vanguard.

She would not say much too start instead she would allow him too speak on his own behalf she didn't know what to think of the current situation so all she could do was stay on her guard and try to find out why he was here and destroying things, something that never turned out good.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In the Garden of Madness.  This is My Path  Left_bar_bleue24025/99999In the Garden of Madness.  This is My Path  Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

In the Garden of Madness.  This is My Path  Empty Re: In the Garden of Madness. This is My Path

Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:10 pm
A tall man wearing very light clothing and red hair walked through the white tundra of the antarctic until he spotted small remnant of the city that once stood there. "So these are the ruins of Madness City. I knew the battle here was strong but I would never had imagined it could be this devastating." While he was part of the Vanguard being the Senior Researcher of the Combine, though he might as well be the leader of the,, he didnt go out very much, he solely focused on his research. Due to the nature of his powers based on controlling the chemistry around him thats what he focused on. He extended his hands forward as a sphere formed around him and translucent screens of energy floated around him. This was something he had been working on, a digital sphere that would tell him the composition around him, and also show him energy readings of the environment. The readings showed that there was a large spike of energy that all seemed to be coming from the same place, this was mostlikely due to the anomaly that the battle that happened here had left. After a few seconds he discarded those readings as background energy and could see that there was a massive spike pointing him forward into the city. "Well I guess that might be who im looking for. Best be off then" Perseus began to float on a disk of compressed air that left a small cloud of snow behind him. He pressed forward to the area that his device was pointing him toward, gathering information on his device as he moved through the decimated city.

While others would be concerned with the loss of life he was more concerned with the loss of materials. All the buildings just left there, ripe for the picking and using for more infrastructure, but considering what had happened here he was sure that all the residual energies would be equivalent to cleaning a nuclear waste dump. "What a waste of life, labor and materials. If only they could be re-purposed somehow." He said to himself as he saw the energy get closer and closer and then he saw it, a mountain of corpses. Logically only someone or something would be capable of making such a thing, that or some deranged artist. And as quickly as he saw it, it vanished. He then was hit by a gust of wind something the weather had not forecast, that must be who he was looking for. He got closer and closer until he saw the figure of a man and another figure, which his device had registered as Anise, another member of the Vanguard.

When he got close enough to see both of them and hear them he stepped off of the disk and onto the ground. "Well I guess im late to the party considering Anise got here before me. My name is Perseus Nobel. I am the Senior Researcher of the Vanguard." He said as he kept compiling data on the area and of the man that he had just encountered.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In the Garden of Madness.  This is My Path  Left_bar_bleue134700/60000In the Garden of Madness.  This is My Path  Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:00 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

In the Garden of Madness.  This is My Path  Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum