Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] Empty Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private]

Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:15 pm

╔Under╬Wraps╗

The soft tapping of heels through the smooth halls could be heard at a steady beat. It was calm but excited in sound as the one making such a noise moved through the halls of the large estate which herself and her sister had been now living in. Her usual companion, Solomon, was no where near her at this point so the woman seemed to feel much more free in her actions. Music leaving the headphones which she kept over her ears, giving the world around her it's own soundtrack. It was odd enough that she was alone but this time around, she was actually singing.

"Let's see if we can keep this lust... Under wraps. Three thousand years, you've dreamt of us, now I'm back! I'll save you from this tomb." The words moved fluidly from her lips, remember the song from four hundred years in the past like it was just yesterday. Her eyes closed slowly as she remembered where she heard the song and quickly shook it off, walking a bit more quickly. She had gotten so into the soundtrack of this place that she got herself lost. Sidera's bright gaze shifted about to find anything that looked even remotely familiar. All she knew was that she went up the spiral staircase, but wasn't sure where she was. A sigh left her lips as she looked about once more, looking for a way outside.

A quick sniff of the air helped her find that as she made her way towards the scent. Maybe it was an open window? No it was larger than that. A Balcony? Did this place even have that? it didn't seem to matter for the time being. Her figure kept moving so that she didn't feel so stuck. At least if she was near an opening she could search for where her room was at least. Or something like such. As she walked, she calmed down as her favorite part of the song came on and she began singing once more.

"I unravel one by one, not scared of what you've become. I unravel one by one.. Our forbidden lust, now untangled love. Let's see if we can keep this lust... Under wraps. Three thousand years you dreamt of us, now I'm back!" As the last word escaped her lips, the woman broke into a sprint towards the air fresh air. A smile on her lips now as she found herself now in front of a door. She wasn't sure what or who was on the other side but it had a pretty large window or balcony or something with air flow, larger than the other rooms she was passing. Slowly the woman peaked her head into the room, glancing about as she spoke with a playful grin on her lips.

"Hello~? Anybody there~?"

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] Empty Re: Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private]

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:52 am

╔Under╬Wraps╗

Stumbling upon the room, Sidera stood rather shocked. She didn't believe that she would or could just happen upon Sagumi's room of all people. Mentally she sighed, finding the situation way coincidental but might as well roll with it. Slowly the woman stood straight and walked into the room with the usual faint clicking of her heels. A smile on her lush pink lips as she looked about the room, taking in what information she could. It seemed a tad more simple than she expected, but it didn't bother her in the slightest. Simplicity made things easier. It's why she kept herself as she was, only close to her sister and their guardians, never wishing for a repeat like Flynn. While these thoughts flooded her mind, the woman zoned out but quickly snapped back to the reality before her.

"Oh? What kind of obligations are we talking about, handsome?" Her flirtatious nature kicking in once more as the woman made her way towards the balcony. Her brightened gaze seeming to shift with the lighting of the area around her as she looked about before fixing her sights on Sagumi, himself. She continued her way towards him until she was to his left. Her back turned to the view as she propped herself comfortably against the railing of the balcony. The delicate breeze swaying her hair which was now tied up compared to when he first met her. Her hair was out of her face for the time being and thus showed her very similar facial traits to her sister.

Sidera was dressed more casually this time around. Compared to most others, Sidera seemed to always dress to impress, even in her casual wear. For the time being, she wore a pair of black tight jeans which had a single silver metal chain which hung from the front of her right hip to the back. Black heeled boots which hugged around her ankles, not going any higher. Her top was a white halter top which hugged her figure better than the first outfit he had seen her in. A heart shaped opening over her bust and an open back being the only things exposing skin on the woman besides her arms being free.

A smile remained on the woman's lips as she looked over her shoulder at the view before looking back at Sagumi with a playful grin. She leaned in closer to the male and lightly took hold of his hand as she had grown accustomed to doing, interlacing their fingers together before she spoke again.

"Lets go out and about and explore. This place is huge. Show me around."

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] Empty Re: Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private]

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:34 pm

╔Under╬Wraps╗

"Well, I happen to like pillow forts. Sounds like lots of fun. However, the uh.. Entertainment, will have to wait for another time." A giggle leaving the woman's lips. The evening sky caught the woman's attention once again as Sagumi's figure shifted. Her eyes refracting the light in her eyes to give her better night vision, as per usual. Her soft pale-pink lips holding a light smile as she watched the man's movements for a moment. His body language seemed a bit off to her but she wouldn't pry for the time being. The smile remaining light and charming as she shifted with the man, following him towards his room as she watched his long hair sway from his movements.

"Anything? I don't know, I'd like to see certain things revealed more than anything but... Surprise me. What is your favorite place to be in this entire mountain?" Her hand giving the man a re-assuring squeeze. A smile remaining on her lips as she walked slightly behind the male for the sake of them leaving the room, being able to slip out the door with ease.

"I just enjoy learning and exploring, so bring me where you'd like."

Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:01 am

╔Under╬Wraps╗

Sidera walked calmly with Sagumi before feeling his grasp on her hand tighten, followed by a sudden tugging. Her eyes adjusting and her body shifting to the sudden burst into a sprint out the room and down the halls of the large home. A laugh escaping the woman's lips as she ran with the extended clicking of her heels echoing. Her lips parting for a second to speak as they seemed to take a small pause.

"Where are we go-Ah!" The woman's words were cut off by her jumping from slight shock. She wasn't expecting such movements from the male and reflexively coiled her arms around his neck, keeping a tight hold of him. Her head soon meeting his shoulder as she closed her eyes tight. Her grip caused her nails to press into his shoulders slightly while she felt the movement around her. She didn't want to look about until she felt the two of them stop moving. Her body took a moment to release the male as she looked up into his gaze. Her cheeks reddening slightly before looking away quickly. Once she had done such, the view of their location came into her sight and caused her entire form to seem to relax. Slowly her head turned back to look at the man as she kept a soft grip on him, in case he wanted to play a trick and act like he was dropping her. To be honest, even now she had pretty low trust in the man, but it was more than usual, to say the least. Slowly she leaned in and kissed the man's cheek, the smile returning to her lips as she looked around some more.

"No need to apologize, it's beautiful up here."

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:27 pm

╔Under╬Wraps╗

Sagumi could feel the pink haired woman relaxing in his grasp as she laid her head upon his shoulder and watched the world stretched out around them. The spot was unique to say the least, a view only seen from this one perch which most individuals wouldn't even be able to make it up to. A faint smile remaining on her lips as a slight wave of relief washed over her thanks to him not saying something obnoxiously corny like "Not as beautiful as you" or "This is nothing compared to you." Such things would have caused her to roll her eyes and either tell the man to take her somewhere else or she'd just hop from his arms and take her chances. However, his words did strike a bit of a chord to her. It made more sense now, why Sagumi didn't want Acel to be eating people. It's not that he had much of a problem with them as he wants old human civilization back. However, from what she could tell, there were other creatures around since long before humans knew of their existence. The bright magenta hue of her eyes had a flash of yellow in them as her eyes refracted the slight light of the evening within them and allowed her to see better than most would during the night time.

"Is that so? Well, we might be able to change that eventually. How about you show me around this area. It's new and peaks my curiosity. Plus, I believe there is even beauty within ruin... So show me the beauty before us much closer, okay?" Her words were much sweeter than normal as she smiled at the man. She loved to learn and explore and thus, he had found one of the few things which causes the aggressive protector to calm down and just relax. She shifted in his arms again, bringing her lips to his own with a delicate peck before smiling at him directly.

"And thank you for showing me all of this."

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:09 am