Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera]

Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:49 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Kakeru had to think about what he was going to be explaining to female sugiura who hadn't exactty been explained to her of what she was, but he oculdn't really fault the man behind her, he probably wanted to keep her safe in this world, and to ensure that he didn't tell her what she was probably because of the rammifications of what it could do to her social status, so he didn't really fault him in his head. A sigh passed his lips as he wrestled to explain what she was. Taking a step towards her it was a very short step of him clearly being conflicted in what he would be saying, so taking that moment to step he spoke as his eyes glowed a brighter emerald green. "You're a Suigura...And I'm sure you don't know what that is, but... basically think of us like a Shinigami, where we have a partner, i.e the guy behind you, he's not a human either, but that's very obvious, He's a Guardian Beast, A Guardian Beast is someone or thing that basically is meant to keep you balanced and to help you out... If you have any living family... they are more than likely a Sugiura with a guardian beast..."" He'd pause clearly for a moment as his mind searhed for the next words he needed to speak. Kakeru was well aware that he had done something very hard to her, this was breaking her illusion of what she was, but he wished that he didn't have to do this, this was a queen he was speaking to.

"I...should explain further...but you're someone quite important to the Sugiuran world... You're a noble that's been missing for quite some time... This isn't really easy to explain on my own end... I'm truly sorry...I don't know if anyone had knew that you weren't a human, and never told you, or you didn't really put much stock, but that's the truth of this situation... is that you're a Sugiura not a human we have very much living bodies that can die, but we also have a soul bound to a concept that gives us a purpose for living. Within our souls is that core, and mine unfortunately is to restore Order...which means doing something like what I'm doing isn't exactly what I like to do... but It must be done to preserve it. I have no idea on what your Origin is...[b/] He took a moment for a thought. [b]"Sagumi you said was a human with powers... I mean it's possible that you'd thought you were because many humans have powers in this day and age so.. I can't really fault you... I've given you a lot to think about huh..." He'd take a breatha nd sigh softly, he really didn't want to do that, but it was what it was. His blonde hair dropped upon his eyes as he just began to communicate with his own guardian beast within his thoughts wondering what she thought as she said it was a bit brutish, but the point had to be seriously stressed out, but she had doubts that she'd believe him even if she was willing to know what she was. He wasni't sure but... he knew that it would a long day for him, and he was visibily conflicted in his thoughts to solve the riddle of this woman.

''I am the cold steel, the blade that will restore balance to this world, Nox Nyctores Yukianesa Activate!''
Photobucket

Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] - Page 2 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera]

Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:53 pm

╔Tasting╬Novocaine╗

As the man explained everything slowly to the pink haired woman, she turned to face Solomon. Her eyes flaring as the man seemed to actually flinched. It wasn't often that Sidera was emotionally unstable and honestly, who could blame her? She stepped towards Solomon as he quickly stepped back and waved his hands in front of himself. He seemed to wish to speak but her anger and over all nature of being upset caused him to not know what to say for a moment until he saw her eyes shift in hue to a deep red. Slowly her lips curled into a light grin as she moved closer to the man.

"S-Sidera... I. I didn't mean to hide this from you! You know I don't hide anything from you. I've protected you since you were a child, that's when you first learned my brother and I aren't human. You knew that much. After everything you and Acel went through I didn't wish to cause more harm to you both. Please know this to be true." Solomon stopped. The sound of his voice causing Sidera to calm slightly as her eyes returned to the soft magenta he knew so well but her expression seemed confused as though she wasn't sure as to what had just happened but she didn't let that last long and instead stepped back and gave a light sight. Her attentions turning back over to Kakeru as she bowed her head to the male.

"Thank you... For telling me all of this. If you don't mind... I'd like to meet more of my people... Or if I am nobility as you say, I want to see the people I am a noble of. I want to see what I come from and where my roots are. If anything, we can get Acel later and I can show her everything! I want to... I want to know exactly what we are." She said with a slightly shaken tone but it was steadily becoming more confident. Her reality had just been changed but was it for the better or for worse? She honestly wasn't sure for the time being but such didn't phase her. What she wanted more than anything was to actually know what she was in entirely. It made sense that Solomon was a Guardian beast, meaning that so was Sethos. Meaning if she was Nobility, so was her little sister and thus, this all would begin getting very entertaining for them both. She always used to call Acel a princess so it made things all the more entertaining. Slowly, the woman was seeing light in the situation as she shifted to a full stand and parted her lips to speak to Kakeru once more.

"Can we go there now? If it's expensive to get there, I can pay for it. I've... Had a lot since I was adopted as a small child. My human parents passed on many centuries ago but I've never really used much money besides to travel and find Acel. Now that I have her, I don't spend it on anything haha. Oh! Acel is my sister. If I'm a noble, so is she, right? I mean, she's obviously blood to me since we both have guardians... So all is well! Nothing is tearing us apart again." She said with confidence and a slight tinge of excitement. It was odd to say the least. The girl had more emotional sways in this conversation than when she had lost her parents, which is definitely something to say. None the less, now she just wanted to see it all. Her people, her land, her origins.

"Please show me where I come from."

Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] - Page 2 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Sun May 31, 2015 5:10 pm

╔Tasting╬Novocaine╗

Kakeru had accepted her desire to see her people and such brought her great excitement. Her lips holding a wide smile before her gaze shifted over to Solomon who held an apologetic expression upon his face. The pink vixen let a sigh slip from her lips. She shook her head a bit and moved towards Solomon, coiling her arms around his torso and embracing him endearingly. A warm sigh leaving her lips as she shook her head a bit.

"I'm sorry... That I got angry... But... It's over now." She spoke to him softly. He nodded softly to her and merely caressed her cheek. His smile always kept the woman calm as she leaned in and kissed his cheek. Kakeru had worked to open up a portal to get them to the Sugiura realm. Her eyes shifted back over to Solomon's as she grabbed his hand and moved to follow Kakeru.

"Let's go home."

END OF THREAD

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum