Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Paying Respects  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Paying Respects  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Paying Respects  Empty Paying Respects

Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:24 am
The King of Cats

"...And then you had to go and die on me... didn't you, you wolfy bastard..."

A solemn voice echoed across the base of the mountain that was so much rubble, a single man able to be seen against its landscape. Before him were two plates for serving Sake, but only one of them was still full. 'Man.... this body means that I need way more alcohol to be able to actually do anything..." He muttered off-hand, though his tone was neutral. "Ha... We're pretty helpless... aren't we, Enui...?"

His voice was a sad one now as he referred to the grave of his friend, marked only by a silver necklace of the crescent moon, held up by a spring of Wolvesbane. "This... stuff... is the most recent thing I have come across, from Japan. In that Eastern Land, they serve your alcohol is a plate... so enjoy the local custom, I guess." He continued, looking outwards. He was currently sitting, his thin silver hair gently moving about in the breeze as he looked down at the marker, one leg laying down on the ground with the other's foot pressing hard into the gravel below his feet.

"You stubborn bastard... why did you have to go and die on me like that..." A single strain of tears began to flow from the male's right eye, his hand gripping his knee that was pointed upwards as his eyes struggled to narrow, before he finally let out a strong sigh. "Well, my friend... I have kept my promise. No more have slender tails blinded me from my path... But even now, that path seems narrow. So very narrow... Narrow as the path to heaven, huh." He chuckled then, contemplating how few Werebeasts were left in these days.

"...Only one thing for it then, I suppose." He muttered, before turning his back to his friend's grave as he finally stood up, beginning to stretch. "This strange land... America... It is filled with despair. Everything is how it was five hundred years ago... and yet, humanity has been forced into subservience. Well then... I wonder how long it will take me to get myself killed trying to change this place. But you can rest in peace, Enui, my brother-in-arms..." His voice muttered as he walked away from that place, leaving both of the bowls.

"For I will not depart from this world without enough heirs to fight long and hard over my throne!"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum