Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Rampages Breaking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation Rampages Breaking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Operation Rampages Breaking - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation Rampages Breaking

Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:51 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: FELT - Song: Clone & Other - Word Count: 1431

The conclusion of this battle was accelerating. The World Breaker was crumbling to pieces and Ibiki could sense the decay rotting from his body as she closed in on her assaults. This brought about an emotion of urgency within her. These hits had to count because they needed to make their mark on this enemy of the Seireitei in order to bring a stop to his rampage and end this debacle.

Therefore, she'd endure the explosion brought forth by his kido as her adrenaline reached an all time high. Of course there were burns scattered across her body, scrapes embed into her kneecaps and many sorts of cuts and bruises tattered across The Kenpachi. However, due to her immense tolerance for pain endurance, and overall endorphin rush, she paid not too much mind to it other then the stinging sensation that something hit her.

'Kill, kill, Kill, kill,Kill, kill,Kill, kill,Kill, kill,Kill, kill,Kill, kill, KILL'

Those words were repeated over and over. Until, finally, the mark of the beast had hit him and he went down with a crushing blow.

"..."

That moment -- was hollow. Why did it feel so -- empty? The Menacing Devil Girl couldn't quite put her finger on it, but the instant she finished her killing blow -- it felt so -- worthless. As if everything she sought to do against her foe up until now had been for nothing almost.

Thus, there wasn't any outward response to what had occurred from The Devil Shinigami, but she did notice something amiss despite her mind feeling this despairing feeling. Turning her head to the right, Ibiki paid attention to the fact that Kazuya appeared to have prepared one final kido. However, due to her perception of the events, she couldn't feel any hostile intent. Something within her gut told her there was no reason to fight back against it and she trusted her intuition to otherwise guide her down the correct path.

Henceforth, when she viewed this illumination with her eyes, that's when The Kenpachi felt the spell activate and memories that were not her own started to rush into The Shinigami's mind. Imagery of days long passed started to be injected into her consciousness. These ranged from recollections of Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto, the glory days of the original Gotei Thirteen, the imprisonment of Kazuya and the motives and reasons for his action.

These thoughts, feelings, flashbacks and points of view all turned and churned into a tornado storm of conflicting emotion within The Devil Girl. Grabbing her skull, she sucked her teeth and allowed the information to be processed. From what she was able to interpret from all of this extra information? The overall intent was to show her that the ways of the old Gotei 13 were still needed in this day. That is, the male felt that by doing this invasion he wanted to relieve the supposed poison in her veins and bring her to the light of sorts.

So, after musing over this lifetime of thoughts, Ibiki could only shake her head as it felt uneasy to accept these things from him. Furthermore, she did feel that her intentions were on the way to bringing back the days of old for the Shinigami. This fight, this war and everything in the past year had prepped her for this turn of thought. And for that reason, this clash served to only intensify that motivate and make it all the more clear to inner most self that change needed to occur and it needed to occur SWIFTLY.

For this reason is why The Menacing Devil Girl would not accept the aura that the male would try to pass down to her. While his day was indeed strong, it was up to the new generation to pave their own way to greatness and Ibiki felt morally wrong for attempting to take a hand-out. Therefore, she'd redirect the last bit of his life-force and energy that he gave her into indigo shaded crystal forged from her Resolve Force.

This gem would act as an emergency back-up if there ever comes a day where she needs to call upon this energy for a little extra boost. If it can be avoided? She'd never have to use this. But, even if he was the enemy, The Kenpachi would not totally shoot down the dying man's last request. Therefore, this stone was then sealed away and kept under lock and key within her inner-world to be watched over by Ibiki's Zanpukto Spirit.

By the time this task was finished, the skies darkened once more and the barrier around them shattered. This fight was over, the outbreak had come to end and there was no point in withholding such precautions anymore. And so, as his spiritual energy dipped to almost zero, Ibiki dropped hers back to base state and let out a soft sigh. This fight -- was over.

Therefore, the only thing she could do now was listen to the words of a dying man. Once he had finished uttering the irony of him raising down his sword while sputtering on about Yammato, The Menacing Devil Girl only shook her head out of pity for her opponent. There was sadness in her heart for the fate which had befallen him, but he understood the choices he was making and the firmness of Ibiki's position still stood.

But, because of this understanding, she would then create a small crater in the ground with her spiritual energy. Why would she do such a thing? Well, if he was going to die, at least he was going to get a proper burial. Therefore, The Menacing Devil Girl picked him up, carried him over to the grave sight and gave a soft sigh as she slowly put his shell in the dirt.

"If things had turned out differently, I'm sure you could have made a fine ally. However, laws need to be upheld and people need to be protected. So, you brought this on yourself."

At this point, she was almost lecturing him in her quiet and stern tone. When finished speaking those criticizing words, Ibiki would move out of the small crater and start compiling the dirt in the soil through her energy being used for slight telekinetic means. That is when the final rows of thoughts came to her and she let out another tiring sigh for the dying male before her.

"But rest assured, I will do what I can to make sure another case such as yours won't be so easily repeated. I will bring a new glorious day to the Seireitei. You can rest soundly with that in mind, Kazuya."

Every sentence that escaped her mouth was sincere and held pure intent behind them. Someway, or another, The Kenpachi was determined to get this organization back on its feet. And nothing, or no one, would stand in the way of that.

Alas, though, she would open her purple gourd and materialize a bottle before her through a kido summoning. Why would she do such a curious thing? Well, it was meant to be a final meal. That gourd was named "Sake Sutorīmu", otherwise known as "Booze Stream" in English. It functioned as a ulity of her Zanpukto that produced a seemly endless supply of liquor. So, for one final parting gift, Ibiki would place this bottle next to the male's side as the grave started to close itself shut.

"Maybe you'll come back someday as a better person, I hope. So for now...Adios, World Breaker. I'll be waiting for that day."

And with those parting words, Ibiki intended to finish chapter on this saga of the Gotei 13's past and finish Kazuya's Legacy.

With a tired expression under her eyes, The Devil Shinigami started a long walk towards the barracks of the Seireitei; only to be met by a cheering squad of Division Eleven members. She put on a weak smile, but she understood that there was still something to be dealt with: Tsubasa. The instability of the male rung heavy on her mind, so she leaped into the air, waved goodbye to her squad mates and darted off in the direction where she assumed he might be.

Thus, there was silence in the lands, but at least they were protected on this day by The Devil Shinigami. With a final hell butter fly given to all of her Division Eleven comrades, Ibiki explained the reason for her departure and sought to put the final nail in the coffin that was Operation Rampage's End.

[EXIT/END THREAD]

Operation Rampages Breaking - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Rampages Breaking - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Operation Rampages Breaking - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Operation Rampages Breaking - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation Rampages Breaking

Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:22 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...