Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24000/10000The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades]

Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:23 pm
Name: Ophelia Lestat
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12968-ophelia-lestat-approved-3-4
Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13680-strike-the-core-the-iramasha-s-bolt-for-the-kora-a-ina-black-world-event
Prizes: The 10mil yen, one for the first post in the black world thread linked above and I have an approved Saca Dila.
Upgrade:
Reason: I said why for the 10mil yen already, but Frost has told me now would be the time for the exp boost I can get out of this event. So here, have some reasons (in case there's not a Frost looking at this):

Ophelia, after being attacked and assisting in the fight with Sou Yuuki's Saca Dila, was (or is rather going to be) attacked by her own Saca Dila. Except the thing with her Saca Dila is that it's a reflection of what she was before her last time cycle (she's stuck in a groundhog's day-like situation where she's sent back in time after a set number of years to a VERY specific point in time, her body de-aging in the process to the way it was at that time while retaining her memories from previous time cycles so she essentially relives the next few years all over again. Her power also gets reset to the way it was at that point in time, so she's incredibly familiar with her powers and how to achieve "new" ones, or rather, ones she once had but then lost because she got sent back in time again). Except this time, while fighting her Saca Dila, she developed a completely "new" power in order to deal with the threat. Specifically, she literally, having had the power in a previous time cycle, just re-developed a power she used to have (it's a release form) in order to give her the element of surprise and literally decimate her Saca Dila. Then she came in contact with a certain object that, while I don't want to give it away entirely (because I want to reveal it in an actual post), is something she's been hunting down that contains a powerful reiatsu that belonged to her once, and belongs to her again now.

Character Notes: I'm pretty much asking for as much of a tier upgrade as I can get, if possible, as well as a release form to be used in the thread linked above.

i have a feeling this isn't gonna get accepted because it sounds like a load of shit and actually kind of is
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades]

Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:55 am
Uh, I see two posts in there and an unfinished thread... so I'm not entirely sure what you're expecting but here: Tier upgrade to 3-3. Approved. Go crazy.

The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Qx494h
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:56 am
Name: Carine Adela Carleau
App Link: The app hasn't been approved yet, but the character exists.
Thread Link: Carine gets knocked out.
Prizes: Unlocking.
Upgrade: Unlocking of Umbra Mode
Reason: Ahaha, she got knocked out.
Character Notes: I want her to be stuck in her mind in the time she gets knocked out by Julius, thus forcing her to speak with her shadow. When she finally reaches an agreement, she'll get this little power up. But only when she's been accepted, and I'll probably still make a thread for it.

The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:03 pm
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

For the record, I'll allow Sumdumguy to use his transformation in our thread. As for JWC? I'll go ahead and allow this upgrade. Either make a power upgrade or mention this approval in your app.

The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:16 pm
Code:Automatically Copy Code By Clicking Here
Name: Tessa Morrowend
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10822-tessa-morrowend-rework-start-re-approved-1-5
Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13704-shinigami-exclusive-zone-the-swamp-of-enrichment-black-world-arc-special-stage
Prizes: 5,000,000 yen and 2,000 awesome points (will claim the other 5,000,000 yen for completing the thread once I make my leaving post in it)
Upgrade: Increase in pain endurance from adept to advance, tier increase
Reason: Tessa for the most part went one versus one against Saiko Mori, and was forced to rip holes in her body to expel death energy from within her. Along with taking a significant amount of damage in their fight, I believe enduring the sort of pain she went through deserves either an increase in pain endurance or will power. In addition, the combat and power she showed along with how far she pushed herself in that thread deserves a tier increase, though I am unsure of how high the tier boost she should receive.
Character Notes: Will deal with Aish and Aki once their thread finishes.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Empty The Fight Of Nix's

Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:54 am
Name: Nix Shraik
App Link: Nix Shraik
Thread Link: The End Of Words
Prizes: Tier Upgrade, Soul Dash to Advance and any kind of other skill upgrades you may/may not see that Nix deserves. Unlocking the knowledge of Hadō and Healing Kidō.
Upgrade: Now Nix can not only cast any Bakodō he knows(the tier limitation Shinigamies have doesn't apply on him, because his natural perk is to use less energy for the same effect), but also he has knowledge of wide range of Hadō and Healing Kidō.

-Energy Vampire: Nix can now absorb any kind of energy from different beings, if their tier is 1-1 or below. Though, to use the energy later, he needs to know how, as in the moment he has mastered only the use of Reishi and Soul Force.
Reason: Few days later after the battle Nix's Inner Hollow had finished consuming the Saca Dilla it absorbed and as a little "gift", sent all knowledge the creature had about Hadō and Healing Kidō. The reason for this was because Nix was a expert in Bakado and Seals, his Inverse version was a expert in Hadō and Healing Kidō.

Upon getting a bit closer to his inner Hollow Nix acquired a energy draining ability which now he will need to learn how to control it. In meanwhile the male should be careful when touching someone ]:)
Character Notes: A learn quite a bit more about Nix from this! Thanks for the Event!

The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 RDLUVBj
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 82q86I3
Rokuro
Rokuro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27000/100000The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27000/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:01 am
Name: Isane Kotetsu
App Link:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13937-rokuro-isane-kotetsu-approved-2-2
Thread Link:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14010-the-end-of-words-closed-combat-nix-isane-vs-saca-dilathe-black-world-arc-event-series
Prizes:
- 15 million Yen for the first post, the implemented Saca Dila and the finished thread.
- 3500 awesome points total
Upgrade: Tier boost, upgrade to advanced Willpower/Determination + anything you think she deserves

Reason: This fight was serious business from the start. Isane lost half of her team, protected the survivors - both human and shinigami - with no regard to her own safety. She was fighting a lopsided battle even before Nix and his Saca Dila butted in. She was pummeled hard and sliced up, coming back from the verge of death due to being able to finally commune with her Zanpakutō. She managed to destroy her own inverse and provide great aid to Nix in defeating his own Saca Dila, an utter monster at 0-5 or higher, putting all her reserves into one shot to enable Nix to defeat it.

I had a blast, this turned out much better than expected. Thx to anyone who takes the time to read it, I'm fairly sure you won't be disappointed! ^^
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:44 pm
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

I apologize for the delay in responding to some of these. For Tina, I will give an additional two million yen for the wait and an extra 2,000 awesome points. As for everyone else? You all have the clear. Your yen/awesome points will be added and your power upgrades will need to go through here:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/f396-unchecked-power-upgrades

The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:50 pm
Name: Nize
App Link: Nize
Thread Link: I'm Here For Your Entertainment
Prizes: I let you decide if Nize had earned anything from that battle. The only thing I wish to really obtain is for him to be able push out the Saca Dilla he absorbed.
Upgrade: So, without other upgrades(if any), Nize unlocks a power to manifest his Saca Dilla.
Lust Incarnated: After absorbing the Saca Dilla of Nize, or Lust as it calls himself, the being wasn't consumed by the males soul, but instead bound to the males body and soul. After realizing this fact, and with many experiments, as well, as analyzes, the Septima Espada figured how to push out the being from him back into the reality. To do this he needs only to use as much energy to form a physical body for the Saca Dilla. All the rest is up to the thing, as it has its own energy core.
Saca Dilla:

Reason: As Nize's nature is to create Hollows and such and as Lust is as much Nize, as he himself is, it is only logical that his soul would be strong enough to resist the consuming.
Character Notes: Nothing...

Last edited by MechaAngel on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 RDLUVBj
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 82q86I3
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:56 pm
I'm gonna go ahead and semi-approve your upgrade for Nize, and what I mean by that is I'll allow it with some changes. Consuming the Saca Dila to have him become a part of your character is fine, but the ability to spawn him on demand as a second fighter is just more on the level of a zero tier. So go ahead with the eating him part, but you won't be able to summon him until you reach zero tier level. I'm interested in seeing how the two identities clash in his mind. This is my judgment!

The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 2 Qx494h
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum