Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The  Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The  Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The  Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active] Empty The Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active]

Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:29 pm
THE DEADLINE THREAD
❂ This thread is relatively simple to understand. Since I'm finding that I work better on a time-table, and from external input, I decided to make my deadlines public in order to encourage myself to keep posting. Therefore, I'll be posting many deadlines ranging from dates I want to finish characters apps, to equipment, post and everything else inbetween. I may also include templates, staff projects and other things pertaining to PH as well in this thread.

Also, other people can feel free to post their own deadlines in this thread to. We can also motivate and encourage each other to finish our projects together in this thread. All you need to do is post the deadline which you wish to complete and I can add it in here if you want.

Furthermore, I will also be giving out various rewards for those who are able to complete a variety of deadlines. All you need to do is fill out the template at the very bottom of this post. Once it is filled out, I'll add it in here and check to see if you completed it. After posting in this thread stating the time you completed the deadline, I'll give away various prizes ranging from Awesome Points, Yen, Special Equipment tailored to help your character, graphics and other goodies.

So, with that out of the way, let's just get straight to business and post my first deadline:

BY APRIL 26TH, 12:00 AM CST

I want to finish Kin's post for this thread below by this deadline that I placed above:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13685-shadow-eclipse-the-horizon-of-darkness-beacons-black-world-arc-event

Status [CLEARED]

BY APRIL 27TH, 11:00 PM CST

I want to finish Sing's post for this thread below by this deadline that I placed above:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13683-flight-of-the-heavens-the-kokuryuteshi-ascends-to-battle-black-world-event

Status [NOT CLEARED]

THE TEMPLATE

Deadline Date: [When do you want to complete your deadline?]
Deadline Task: [What is your deadline?]

Code:
[size=15][b][u][color=#077cbf]THE TEMPLATE[/b][/u][/color][/size]

[b]Deadline Date:[/b] [When do you want to complete your deadline?]
[b]Deadline Task:[/b] [What is your deadline?]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:09 am; edited 7 times in total

The  Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The  Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The  Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The  Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active] Empty Re: The Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active]

Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:31 pm
-RESERVING SECOND POST-

The  Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active] WVMWLOu
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The  Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active] Left_bar_bleue71500/99999The  Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active] Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

The  Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active] Empty Re: The Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active]

Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:38 am
THE TEMPLATE

Deadline Date: Until 2015.04.27 Time: 00:01 +2 GTM
Deadline Task: Make two RP posts with any of my characters.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:40 am

«THESE ARE MY DECISIONS BELOW»

You've got the clear then. Congrats on making the deadline, hopefully you'll be able to finish it. I'll be rooting for ya.

As for myself? I did manage to finish my own deadline and I'm moving on to Sing's deadline.

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The  Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active] Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000The  Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active] Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:58 am
THE TEMPLATE

Deadline Date: BY 1:00 AM SITE TIME ON MAY 5th, 2015
Deadline Task: To FINISH MY DANAVA WITH GUTS BEFORE MY FACECLAIM RESERVE EVER HAS THE MOTHERFUCKING CHANCE TO REAR IT'S UGLY MUG AROUND AT ME!

The  Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active] Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:18 pm

Good game, my man. I'll be rooting for ya to win that whole ordeal with your character app. Therefore, I'll approve your deadline and wish you the best of the luck.

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The  Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active] Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000The  Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active] Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:49 pm
Thanks man! Pushing through it with GUTS! Gottagofast Frost! -boosts crowds morale by +100-

The  Deadline Thread [Communication Event + Prizes] [Limited time only; apply while active] Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:23 am

I look forward to seeing you arise to the challenge, my friend! I wish you luck on your character. And as for my Sing deadline? I didn't quite make it because I had some external factors appear in my personal life. Hopefully, I can make it up by getting active this week now that I'm starting to get over some irl drama.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum