Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
musashikeoto
musashikeoto
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another Day, More to Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Another Day, More to Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Another Day, More to Hunt - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Day, More to Hunt

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:06 am
The male became Dizy as he looked up at the needles flying towards him.It seemed to slow down time for a moment as he closed his eyes he ran one direction dodging all of the needles.The male seemed to have done this as if he was a drunk man.as electricity ran threw out his body as he puked out.The poisoned seemed to come out black as it slowly desinegrated in a puddle of puke.The male grined wildly as he saw the hollow going offence towards me.He swayed to the right as he missed.The male cut his palm quickly lighting his match towards the hollow.His arm was fully healed he was wreckless to do it a secound time.''I respect your honor for your death.....I apoligize that you have to die by my hands.''The male said as his hand caught on fire as it caused an explosion to occur between him and the blue hollow.The male flew 20 feet away as there was nothing left but flames in the impact zone.''....I respect his honor...I didnt want to kill him in the first place.''The male sighed as he slowly walked towards the flaming area knowing he could not have possibly escaped nor survived that secound blow.He noticed that a nearby trashcan was full of water as he tipped it over with his fully healed handpouring it over the flaming area.The smoke rose as he dusted it all away. The electricity regenerated around his burnt arm slowly. The male sighed.''This depresses me...'' He said as he went to pick up the corpse.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another Day, More to Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Another Day, More to Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:20 am
Nikilo Flamme had a rare side to him. This side was ultra-sadistic. Slightly Masochistic/Sadochistic as well. As he approached the hollow, the explosions above the sewer meant nothing to him. Even the fog wasn't affecting him, seeing as it couldn't get into the sewer, the only holes being small and very low to the ground. As he twirled his sword in his hand, his bare feet padded along the cold ground, slightly sizzling occasionally as they stepped in a puddle of water that had a bit of electricity still in it. Ignoring it, his grin widened.

Standing before the black hollow, he raised it's head by the chin with the blade of his sword, the reiatsu blade burning the flesh slightly. Kneeling down beside it, he once more scribbled on the electricity-coating enchantment, and watched it spring to life. The harsh blue lightning wracked the hollow's insides, turning blood to dust with the intense heat. The hollow only had a few seconds to live. Wiping off the sigil, the enchantment died, letting the hollow live.

Rearing back a fist, Nikilo punched it square in the gut. Standing once more, his sword sprung to life. It arced forward and decapitated the creature. It's eyes stopped glowing their lively color, and Nikilo knew it was dead. Stepping over to the canal where the red hollow's corpse floated, he extended his blade and scraped it back to the pathway.

This was the tricky part. Emptying his canteen's of whatever was stored in them (most likely reiatsu-juice), he placed his hands on the hollows. Nearly 90% of them were made of Hydrogen, Oxygen, Water, and Titanium. As all was turned into oxygen and condensed into the canteen, not much remained. Just several piles of dust. Forcing that into the canteen as well, Nikilo grinned. Leaping onto the ladder after sliding the canteen's into his pocket and sword hilt into his belt hoop, he ejected himself from the sewer and into the smogged up street.

Pulling a vial from his pocket, he tossed it into the air. It shattered on contact with the toxic smog, and a condensed corroding gas was released into the air, burning through the fog, each canceling the other out. Whipping his sword hilt out once more into his left hand, the blade sprung to life with a sizzle. Setting his sites on the green hollow, he began to move towards it.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another Day, More to Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Another Day, More to Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:21 am
[ N P C H O L L O W ]

========================

(Click Here for larger image)

Another Day, More to Hunt - Page 3 Ra8bkl

[When reading this post, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM AND PLAY THE SONG. Thank you~ ]

"Oh, what a fool. That was not me, heh. You forget this smog is very dense and makes it difficult for you to see!" Said The Hollow with a deep laugh as The Arrancar was merely fighting against a hologram the Hollow had projected from his eyes. In reality, the Hollow was actually right below The Arrancar. So he wasn't far off. He just fell for the bait. "Curse your Misfortune, Arrancar, For my eyes are equitted with night vision. Now, IT'S MY TURN!" And with that, The Hollow had miniature holes open up all over his body as small beams of lasers formed into one massive blast that rivaled a cero or more powerful. If hit by this, The Arrancar would suffer burns, cuts, scratches and damage to his clothing. But this blast also did something else. If you got a direct hit by it, it would drain some of your reitsu by eating whatever energy you have in your body by seeping into your skin. Hopefully it would take over 20% of his power. (Temporarily)

After that, The Hollow had his lasers go back inside him and focused on the turbine on his stomach. Soon, the Turbines themselves went back inside his body and soon he started firing balls of fire at The Arrancar until finally at least 100 of them surrounded The Arrancar. Then, with all of them closing in, he had them explode.

If hit, The Arrancar would get damaging burns all over his body mixed together with blisters, cuts and possibility internal blows from the explosion that will happen from the white energy sealed inside the attacks. Not only that, but the fire alone would cause third degree burns involving all layers of the skin, in effect killing that area of skin. Because the nerves and blood vessels are damaged, the third degree burns would appear white and leathery and tend to be relatively painless unlike the other damage done to his body. The intense heat around him, along with the burns and the sweating that he would go through due to the heat and fire, would also cause him to be extremely dehydrated. That alone would make his body experience dry mouth, the eyes stop making tears, sweating may stop, muscle cramps, nausea and vomiting, heart palpitations, and lightheadedness (especially when standing). With severe dehydration, confusion and weakness will occur as the brain and other body organs receive less blood. Finally, coma and organ failure will occur if the dehydration remains untreated.

The Hollow then came to a stop as he let his body recharge. "What a lowly Arrancar. Betraying our kind for such..trivial matters. I hope he earns himself a swift death from that attack." The Hollow then panted slightly since he still had some organics left in his body.

He then turned to the side to notice the Null attempting the barrier. Chuckling slightly, he pointed his hand down towards the Null. "This barrier doesn't just take hits, IT DEALS THEM BACK!" So with that being said, he used the energy already in the lightening to have dozens of lightening bolts go flying towards The Null at speeds no natural-born eye could keep up. If he got hit by them he would suffer burns, physically damage, internal damage and damage done to his nervous system.

"I'll play with you when I'm done with him..."

~A Mile Away~

"I see that you are succumbing to the effects of the poison from earlier. Heh, you'd be a fool to keep on with this fight. Just give up now Human and I'll go easy on you!" Said the Blue Hollow with a loud victory laugh. He reveled in the pain he was causing The Human. The vomit just gave him more pleasure. However, before he could go on with his speech, The Human pulled a nasty trick. He cut his arm, set his blood on fire and had it explode like before. Needless to say, The Hollow was PISSED at this.

"GRAAAAAAH!" Yelled the Blue Hollow in pain as it suffered burns, cuts on it's flesh and robotic parts along with some of his health going down. When all was said and done, he was seen laying limbless in a carter face-up. It seemed like he was dead.

Or so The Human thought

When The Human got close enough, The Hollow opened his eyes and sunk each of his claws deep into the Human's wrist as he injected all the poison into his body so that the Human would become quickly immobilized in the next post and hopefully lose consciousness or lose the ability to fight back. "YOU FELL FOR IT! YOU MAY HAVE DAMAGED ME, BUT NOW YOUR USELESS!" Then, he opened his mouth and fired off Ten of those paralyzing needles directly in his face to hopefully ensure he wouldn't be able to pull anything fast. After that, he had a laser beam appear in front of The Human's Face and fired a blast with power similar to a cero at point blank range.

It engulfed the entire alley-way in smoke and fire as the plum rose in the air, all while the hollow laughed.

========================

Artist: Fairuzons
Song: If FF7 Was on the PS3 (BOss Battle)

Another Day, More to Hunt - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Retori
Retori
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:39 am
He heard the hollows voice, his eyes then grew wide. He looked down and saw the glow, he then saw the flash, he moved back but his foot was caught, in that instant he blocked his reishi out form his foot, and cut it off. He lose consciousness and fell past the balls of fire surrounding him as he had done that. Helping to dodge the move, but in pain and seemingly dieing, he acted as if he had finally died.

As he neared the ground he shifted his falling posture, concentrating on the air beneath him and he pulled his sword out farther from his body. "BLACK WINGS SOAR!,MORRIGAN!!!!!" He yelled out. Black wings spread out of his spine, the wings were lush and reflected the light, his body posture changed to look like grimmjows, not in physcical features, not in his body stature and the way he stood, his mask now became more visible as that of a saber tooth tigers skull. He then stared up at the hollow, unleashing out 40 balas in about 4 seconds he had fired off 160 at the hollow, he then sonido'ed next to the hollow. I'm not letting you heal, calling me weak, thinking im pathetic, your gonna pay." Using his sword as a conductor, he fired a cero from its tip as he jabbed at the hollows stomach region at a 78 degree angle.
musashikeoto
musashikeoto
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:48 am
The male was surprised that he was alive as he felt the jolt of pain.He felt the poision go into his arm to which he then noticed the needles coming towards him.But he did the unthinkable,The male ripped off his own arm with his claws before the poison could get to him further. He fell back dodging the needles And swiftly lit it.The arm was also in the process of its electrical healing which The electricity made a shock go threw the hollows body disabling the phantom tech temporarily. as the cero shot he jumped high into the air and landed on a roof near the battle area. he then realized That he lit the arm on fire which would certaintly destroy this building and the one on the otherside. He quickly ran to the opposite side of the battlefield now in the center of the street.The explosion was at the highests valume it has ever been destroying the two buildings on each side of the alley and damaging parts of buildings by them breaking all glass on those sides. The male ducked down dodging the rubble.He was almost certain the blue hollow was destroyed or completely parylzed but he stayed his distance in case the unthinkable happened. he sighed the electrical healing stopped momentarily on his stumped arm.All of the healing electricity it was powered on was enough to shut down his systems and, he put hell of alot of juice into that.for the next post the healing was surely to be off. He stood there holding his arm that was removed so viciously.The male growled lowly waiting to see if his opponent is dead or not.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:57 am
Still full to the brim with the Hollow's reshi he had stolen with his seele shneiders, and the intense reshi in the atmosphere, Nikilo was ready for something miraculous.

Gestalt umwandeln: The second ability every transmuter can learn, this is the ability to reshape the crafted objects while they are still infused by the spirit particles used by the Null. With this, a iron plate becomes a dagger, or a copper piece a screw - the possibilities end where the imagination ends. As the lightning arced towards him, Nikilo raised one hand...and turned the bolts that attempted to kill him into iron, using Wasserstoff Werde Eisen. As it was changing, he also transformed it into a canteen with several sigils on it. This canteen was quite large, holding nearly two litres. Leaping through the hole in the barrier he had created accidentally while changing the electricity to iron, he landed on a tall platform.

Filling the canteen with his reiatsu, he soon had another Intense healing potion. Placing it on the ledge of the building, he told him to find Musashi and share. Charging up his sword, he leaped forward at the green hollow, his black, buzzing sword eager to chop some limbs off. As an afterthought, he inscribed the Lightning seal onto his hilt, giving his blade the same electrical charge he gave his Monolith and the Black hollow earlier.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another Day, More to Hunt - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Another Day, More to Hunt - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:48 am
[ N P C H O L L O W ]

========================

(Click Here for larger image)

Another Day, More to Hunt - Page 3 Ra8bkl

[SKIP TO 3:09 OR 3:08 IN THE VIDEO]

[When reading this post, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM AND PLAY THE SONG. Thank you~ ]

"What a fool!" Laughed The Green Hollow as he watched The Arrancar cut his own foot off in a desperate attempt to avoid getting hit. "Also, kid, I know your not dead. I can sense it in my eyes. Your not fooling anybody!" Said The Hollow in a more serious tone as a white barrier formed around his body made of pure energy. Hopefully this would shield him from any sneak attack The Arrancar is planning. After that he closed his eyes and let himself fully recharge.

"You're not making me move..." Sighed The Hollow as he was hammered with his bala's. Eventually, he grew tired of being assaulted and had barrier fire a beam of light towards The Arrancar that would hopefully blind him for one or two post's. After that, he gathered up all the energy he needed, but was hit by the cero. It caused him to lose health, suffer burns, cuts and bruises on his flesh body and left him rather pissed.

"You two are starting to become a PAIN! I'm gonna end this now!" From the data he gathered about Null's, the video feed he was able to get of the other hollow's about all three of these people's moves and techniques, the body scans he did on their bodies and how swiftly they defeated his group, he had no other choice.

Self-Destruct.

The Hollow sighed as his body began to become engulfed in a white light. "I can't beat you two at the same time at my current state. You've defeated my brothern, made a fool of me, foiled our plans and demoralised my fellow hollow. For that, I will send everyone here to an early grave. I may not live to see it, but I'm sure'he' will.'

Finally, The Glow around The Hollow's body began to turn bright red as bolts of yellow, green, red, white and black lightening scattered across his body, hit the ground and went in every direction as he spread each of his limbs out. "I'M GONNA END IT ALL! AND I'M GONNA TAKE YOU ALL WITH ME!" The Hollow was then able to suck up all the energy from his former teammates to make himself stronger. Even though the Black and Red Hollow's energy was stored inside the container The Null had, somehow it was still able to come back to them. Like they were all connected in the first place. And the energy from The Blue One was easier to come.

Now that he had gathered all the energy that he needed, trying to even get close to him would get you burned due to the extreme temperature around his body.

"GOODBYE!" And with one last word, he self-destructed in a glorious explosion of bright white light that could level almost 5 miles.

If they didn't do something, this could end badly for the people around them.

~A Mile Away~

Once the Blue Hollow fell to The Human, collapsed when the explosion was over and fell down face first as a loud hum came over the area after his system shut down. Though, before he died, he had this to say to the human.

"Y-you may have killed me...and our leader...but there is someone out there who will kill you for this. It may not be now, it may not be soon, but eventually he will get you. And when he does...we'll all laugh in hell."

And with the mighty Hollow was no more as he laid in a pool of his own black blood.

========================

Artist: R-Type Delta
Song: Stage 6 (Awakening)

Another Day, More to Hunt - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Retori
Retori
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:59 am
He had his wings grow a bit, surrounding himself with his wings, he rushed at the exploding hollow,he opened a Gargantua and pushed the hollow and himself into it, coming out another gargantua and quickly closing it, his wings were covered in flames, cripsed feathers falling off his body, and his shoes were on fire. He then let out the scream he had been holding in, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" His body then went into some violent jerks, as he then layed on the ground beating his fist and head against it in pure pain!. He couldn't think straight at all the pain in his body was to overwhelming.
musashikeoto
musashikeoto
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:13 am
The male sighed shedding a tear over the hollows body.''...Even if i die....I am going to become what you are ...hollow.....I respect your honor....''the male picked up the hollow as he swiftly ran towards where the others were jumping every 20 feet from here to there.holding the hollow with my only arm I moved quickly wanting my reward badly as I ran towards them.''Well that was a bitch''. I said as i met up with the others plopping the hollow on the ground.As a wide smirk spread across my face i gave a thumbs up with my right arm.''Good thing he didnt get my good arm.''The male sighed whiping the tear from my eyes.''Well then gentleman Lets get our pay...''.The male screamed a warcry as he fell to the ground tired as shit.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:22 am
Sighing, Nikilo changed the elements inside of the fire as well as around it to water and drenched Ryo. Sliding over the potion he had made earlier, he jammed half of the bottle down Ryo's throat. As the serum slid into his body, his wounds began healing. Even nerve endings healed, causing his pain to lessen, and than finally disappear. Passing the remainder of the bottle to Musashi, he sighed. "Well, it's a shame we don't get our green hollow corpse. Whatever though, let's go cash in."

Grabbing Ryo and carrying him on his shoulders in a fire-man carry, he and Musashi made their way to the special task forces, leaving behind a city in abysmal disarray and chaos, fires burning and rubble abundant.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum