Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Core. [Ikari/Azure] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Core. [Ikari/Azure] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

The Core. [Ikari/Azure] Empty The Core. [Ikari/Azure]

Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:25 pm

THE HEALER OF THE IRAMASHA

Enter Ikari Iramasha
ヒーリングエンジェル

Song: The Core- Artist: Foreground Eclipse - Words: 620

Walking to the entrance of the shrine the leader of the Royal Angels and the Medical division of the Iramasha had a lot on his mind, but this place was so peaceful upon talking to Reimu Iramasha about it, this was her shrine and yet it brought a sense of peace to him. He was geniunely happy being in a place of peace. The last time he had spoken to Azure it was a very long time ago. He was dealign with being a leader and yet at the same time he wanted to reconnect to an old friend of his. He had wondered what Azure would of thought of him now. He wasn't as fragiile as when he had met him. Ikari was a much stronger man than he was before. There was much more to him than before. Time forced his growth as he knew that one day he would have to deal with the truth of the situation of that he was going to be losing family forever, and the thing was that he was okay with it. He had no reason to do anything like that. He was just happy the way he was. In fact he wondered how Azure had been and where he had gone for so long. Then again it wasn't his place to be prying too deeply he'd think to himself as he'd laugh softly as he knew that he was meeting up with his friend very soon. He had made some tea for him and his friend. He'd be in one of the waiting rooms of the Shrine. When Azure came and walked into the room this is how it'd look.

The doors would be a plain japanese style room with floor mats a low table with green tea and some sweets next to the tea. He would be wearing a black Yukata and Hakama with white socks. The Yuakata was line with bits of red trim as he'd have a detachment of the sleeves by the elbows that would be held up by ribbons in a red hue. His breathing was calm as he'd be seated in a position that woul speak a serene coniditon within the area. He felt good though. The talks that he had been having lately, and the things he had leaned was more tha neough to keep him rolling on about the things he had to do, and meeting Azure was one of those things he had on his list to talk to and interact with. As his eyes were soft, and he was sipping on some of the tea as he'd listen to the sounds of the area with a quiet reverence. There was a sense of calm admist the storm of his thoughts. He wanted to make sure things were going well, and yet he couldn't ensure it. He was haunted a bit from the black world events of the inverses going on, and the fact he hadn't ever expected to see himself in that way it was haunting him. It was bloody and violent, he realized it was him if he didn't gain himself from that low, and just gave into the darkness of his soul and curse. He had his Seishin Buki on his right hip and he was in a kneeling position as if he was reverted to his original training as he'd wonder what Azure's thoughts about the situation about the Iramasha and the Black world, and the fact that they were all fighting for something, but didn't make sense to him at the moment. It was a bit creepy reflecting back to the time he fought his inverse, but it was necessary for him to know himself.

Template By: [THEFROST]

The Core. [Ikari/Azure] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Core. [Ikari/Azure] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Core. [Ikari/Azure] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Core. [Ikari/Azure] Empty Re: The Core. [Ikari/Azure]

Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:28 pm
Azure took in a deep breath as he stepped forward onto the pavement of Iramasha Island. It had been such a long time since his presence was felt on this ground. His people, those who would stand behind him if he needed them, were the ones the resides here. Father, Brother, family and friends could all be found on this forsaken island. Now, Azure had had good times here but it was still filled with... complications. Azure has been known for both disappearing from the face of reality and not being seen for months, if not years. This was something that he knew people didn't like, which he can't blame them. Azure is a loner, has been and always will be. The help of others is something that he'd willingly accept but if he were to have a problem on his own, he would take ownership. He's just that type of person, he couldn't help it. Besides, Azure had greater things on his mind, impending war being the taker of the cake in seemed.

The streets were filled with those he had grown up with, those he had seen grow and those he thought were just about dead. It was an amazing sight, seeing those that used to call him friend taking him in once again without a word. It showed how the Iramasha worked, and Azure was proud to call himself one. It seemed to everyone that the Hybrid King had finally returned, battered and bruised, but alive. Azure once called this place home for hundreds of years, it was as if he had returned to the door step of an empty household. Despite the responses of those around him they all seemed tired, worried and empty. It's as if the world he once called vibrant had become.. tired. So, very tired.

Creeping his way up the path to the La'miou Shrine, Azure scratched the side of his neck thinking to himself. Sigh... Why did I come out here just to see one person, eh? Despite being rather reluctant from removing himself from the Vanguard HQ for a moment, Azure was currently on his way to meet Ikari, a fellow Iramasha. This wasn't the first time they've met, they're actually decent friends from what Azure would say. It just wasn't ever on good terms when they spoke. Iramasha Island had its problems just as the rest of reality, but for some reason there was always something on the male's mind. Azure understood where the boy came from as well, his own worries drove him to hell and back for months on end. Releasing a heavy sigh, Azure opened the entrance to the main lobby of La'miou Shrine to finally encounter Ikari Iramasha. The boy didn't seem very different from the last time they spoke and quite honestly, Azure wasn't too sure if this would be a meeting of good or despair, but what bad could come of the Hybrid King finally making his way home once again? Smiling, Azure waved only slightly to Ikari as he spoke.

"Long time no see it seems, Ikari. How are you?" Quick and painless, no reason to bring anything bad up until the time arrived. Hopefully, it wouldn't be arriving.
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Core. [Ikari/Azure] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Core. [Ikari/Azure] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

The Core. [Ikari/Azure] Empty Re: The Core. [Ikari/Azure]

Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:24 pm

THE HEALER OF THE IRAMASHA

Enter Ikari Iramasha
ヒーリングエンジェル

Song:FFXIV Medley- Artist: HuskyontheGeek- Words: 580

ikari was in a sense of serenity as he sipped his tea lightly as his eyes were closed as he listened to the muffled footsteps of a person walking on by. The estimates of Ikari that it was Azure coming and that he should just remain as he was, hearing the door slide open as his eyes opened and he had set the cup down and looked to the side where the door was seeing Azure Iramasha. His smile was light as he'd listen to him call out his name and say long time no see. "Oh, hello Azure, I appreciate you always coming when I ask, please take a seat and do have some soothing green tea, we'll be here for a while so I asked a favor to have some special tea sent and for us to not be bothered anyway." He'd say lightly moving his right hand to point to the cushon that was fluffy enough for a man to sit on comfortably one of his stature nevertheless he was actually happy that Azure had came, and once he had sat down. The sweets were arranged in a way going from top right to bottom left as the sweetest to least sweetest. "Oh! Before I forget there's sweets for us to eat. So please partake of them." He was very happy actually he hadn't changed, in terms of his normal personality, well that was a lie, he was much lighter than normal in terms of his personality.

Once he had sat and partaken of some of the items before him Ikari's eyes were sharp and serious like the man he knew before when he met him a few years back. "I guess it's time to be serious huh. I was with Shadin Yuudeshi, when what I would like to call the black world or more or less an inverse world of ours appeared, and helped him to take care of the issues at hand, but... there's something about that dark world, there's copies of us I think well.. I fought the one of me.. and let me tell you, you must be ready to confront your inner demons so to speak. It's not nice, it's a harsh lesson to deal with, thats' one thing, another is that.. the inverse world, there's probably weapons there that if we explored we'd have to do it." At this point he'd take off the sleeves that he was wearing showing the slowly healing battle scars he had as well as the fact he looked a bit more worn out when he was fighting. Now that he had given Azure a better idea of what was going on he'd sip his tea then placed the sleeves back on as he'd focus. "We'll have to make a way to guard everything of that world, because it's a part of ours and if we deny it, then we'll be in great danger I presume. So... Hybrid King... I want to ask you to give me your strength and help us out in this time of need... I know you aren't in good terms with everyone here, but I am more than willing to vouch for you since you're a good friend to me." Ikari smiled at him finally as his tone lightened. "But, before we go to war if you chose to, let's enjoy the serenity around us." Ikari was blunt and honest to Azure, because the truth was the thing he was bothering him.

Template By: [THEFROST]

The Core. [Ikari/Azure] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum