Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Training Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Training Empty Training

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:16 pm
Training time

Zero Continues his stay in the forest longer than expected but he isn't going to leave now anyway. He is starting to remember his past in this place with all the things he has done. He hopes though that he will find someone who will assist him in his goal to find his past life.

Right now Zero is his up in a tree looking for any spirits that he can find. He is not finding anything for awhile now. He has sat up there for hours waiting and hoping that they won't discover him first.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Left_bar_bleue0/0Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training Empty Re: Training

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:54 pm
Fenrir Sulfur
~Take Me On
I'm Feeling In The Mood,
For Something Dangerous.
I've Found Myself Again~

The forest had so many trees in it. It was almost unbearable. "HellFlare." A young boy was standing in a small clearing, two nodaichi's in his hands (one in each). The left sword glowed orange briefly, before returning to it's normal color. A haze was now being produced, however, a massive heat flaring off of the blade. Slashing through the trees in his way, they fell without the slightest of struggle. He didn't really need to use HellFlare, he could have easily just smashed them to the ground with his bare fists, but he used the thermokinetic technique anyway. Not only did it still get the job done, it added a little something extra. A little something spicy. The trees that had fallen began whistling. This whistling was actually the water and moisture inside of them evaporating incredibly quickly. After that, they burst into flames, a violent explosion that caused the bark to crack and fly off.

Continuing this as he trecked through the forest, he hoped someone saw the flames. He wanted desperately to fight someone. He needed the adrenaline from a battle pumping through his veins. It was one of the only things he craved. Crunching over drying leaves and twigs and the like, they too burst into flames in his wake. Fenrir was simply a walking fire column at this point, everything he touched burst into flames behind him. Flipping his long hair out of his eyes, he scanned everything. To his left, a squirrel erupted into a black flame, before shriveling quickly, the ashes that were once a squirrel flowing in the breeze.

Stopping, the heat around him disappeared instantly. Raising his twin blades into the air, he roared loudly. "I CHALLENGE ANYONE IN THIS FOREST. WHAT HAVE YE?!" He called loudly, his voice holding a strange viking-like accent.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:04 pm
Hearing the challenge Zero reveals his black bow high up in the tree hiding. He notices the burning tree and smoke behind him. Pointing his bow at the center of the fire hoping it will hit the person who started it maybe. He pulls back his bow carefully and releases the arrow at his target.

" I accept your challenge whoever you are." he yelled from top of the tree.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:11 pm
Fenrir Sulfur
~Take Me On
I'm Feeling In The Mood,
For Something Dangerous.
I've Found Myself Again~

A simple arrow was flying towards him from an untrained quincy. How useless. Raising his hand up, he released the firm grip he had on his sword. It floated beside his hand. As the arrow loomed nearer, he winked. A liquid began pouring out from his palm, before swirling together and hardening into a perfect shield. The arrow merely struck against it before disappearing. "HAHA!" Fenrir roared, releasing his second sword. The two floated around him slowly. Snapping his fingers, he was immediately engulfed in a very intricate suit of armor. His swords too had transformed from simple nodaichi to massive greatswords. "Then so be it!" He roared, before charging at the quincy. His massive strength allowed for him to run with a powerful stride, and it took no time at all before he reached Zero. Leaping into the trees with the quincy, he slashed at the quincy with his swords, easily shearing off branches and the like that got too close.

Appearance

BEFORE

Spoiler:

AFTER

Spoiler:
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:33 pm
Zero watched as his arrow was easily blocked and the person he was about fight get in to the tree. Just as the person was slashing at him, he jumped another tree while shooting another arrow at his opponent's head. He landed on to a branch of the other tree easily as both tree's were about the same size.

He knew that the arrow he just fired wouldn't be enough to defeat this one. So he prepares to fire another one. But this time another one appeared on the other side of his bow. He was prepared to release them as soon as his opponent got close enough to him.

"Your pretty good, this is going to be tough." he said.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:53 pm
Fenrir Sulfur
~Take Me On
I'm Feeling In The Mood,
For Something Dangerous.
I've Found Myself Again~

The moment Zero jumped towards another tree, Fenrir slashed it down with a crescent blade of metal that appeared and shot from his abdomen. Watching the wood crash to the ground, he laughed heartily, wondering if the little brat died in the fall. Hoping not, he wanted this fight to be good, but would not hesitate to kill him if he proved useless. Although Fenrir was not above training the weak, they had to ask him. He would not offer that honor himself. The sun immediately shifted from behind a cloud to cast warm, golden rays of light on his perfectly polished armor, the strange sigils in it glowing slightly from the ultraviolet radiation emitted by the Lifestar.

"If that is the best you can do, I hope to Hell that I killed you." He laughed heartily, testing his blades with careful, deliberate swings.

PLEASE NOTE!

Because I interrupted your post, you never fired any arrows, nor did you say what you said.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:04 pm
Zero was far from being useless then. He didn't get up right away though. He did this so he could see were his opponent was and to be ready right away cause if he doesn't do something right away it could come back to hurt or kill him. His bow was still in his hand which was a good thing right now.

Zero Quickly jumped up and pointed his bow and fired 6 arrows at the tree his opponent was in. Then Zero ran behind a few tree's for cover if he strikes back at him. Zero had already seen what he could do and wasn't to happy about it either.

"This will be my most difficult fight yet." he said to himself.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:23 pm
Fenrir Sulfur
~Take Me On
I'm Feeling In The Mood,
For Something Dangerous.
I've Found Myself Again~

There was no response nor movement. If Fenrir had been trying to sense him via Reiatus, he would have noticed the boy was alive, but he wasn't. After a few moments of nothing, even after the dust had settled, Fenrir scoffed. That was it!? Turning, he began walking into the woods once more, when spirit arrows struck his back. His armor had proteced him from the arrows quite sufficently, Fenrir only feeling the head produced by the arrows, and even that was minimal. "Oh, you're alive?" Turning, Fenrir laughed quite loudly, and quite bolstrously. Slashing both blades downwards quite rapidly, metal shards shot from the edge of the swords, and flew towards Zero quickly. "What you got, little boy?!"

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:46 pm
Zero heards the blades slashed and though the was going to slash though the trees,(shards got stuck to the tree not able to hurt him.) so he ran farther away into a deeper part of the woods. When he saw a tree he could climb on he leaped on to it. He quickly climed to a small opening in the branches and leaves.

He lined his bow up just right and shot 5 more arrows at his opponent though the opening in the tree. Then Zero stood still hoping his location wasn't discovered. He could go for a little rest.

"This is going to take alot out of me." he thought.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:51 pm
Fenrir Sulfur
~Take Me On
I'm Feeling In The Mood,
For Something Dangerous.
I've Found Myself Again~

He ran away? Watching the boy sneak through the trees like a lowly squirrel, Fenrir laughed boisterously. That was simply pathetic. Turning on his heel, he simply carried on his way. His blades slashed down any trees in his way. Not even caring about the arrows, he let them dispel against his armor, absorbing the energy. Disappearing into the forest, he had enough of the foolish little quincy.

EXIT FENRIR

ENTER URUFU

Urufu Azathoth
~This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand~

No fucking way. That quincy is still in my forest?

Urufu had been strolling through casually (after all, it was his home) when he had felt the reiatsu of Fenrir. Drawing closer to it with a hurried breath, the sheath of his new sword was tightly against his back, strapped with a leather chord. Leaping off of a large tree, Gabriel swept under him, allowing Urufu to land on him. Coasting through the air on his dragon, the two looking for the source of the reiatsu. They were too late to fight Fenrir, but they did find Zero once more.

"Oi, quincy... What are you still doing here?" He asked, descending on the back of his dragon. As the two landed on the ground, Urufu smirked. "I haven't given you enough?" He asked, which was a cue for Gabriel to shoot a ball of fire at the base of the tree, which immediately ignited.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum