Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc] Empty Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc]

Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:09 am

«YOU CAN BEGIN FIGHTING»

7/15/2015, 2:09 AM; CST Standard Time

This match will be taking place in the ruins of a lost desert city. It will expand for twenty miles and there will be many streets, corridors, underground paths and other buildings for the opponents to weave in and out of. The temperature will be 115 degrees and the sun will be out in full force. So, with that said, the match can begin. Each of the opponents will appear one hundred feet from each other as they teleport.

Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc] WVMWLOu
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc] Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc] Empty Re: Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc]

Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:29 am

Artist: Christian Baczyk - Song: Umbra - Word Count: 418

Heat. The first sensation after the darkness of teleportation. Then the blinding light which slowly turned into a golden desert. Nize had arrived to the second match. Second battle field. In front of the male stood his opponent, the one he will need to defeat today and as his energy signature told him, the male was even weaker then the one he fought before. The lips of Nize's emotionless face turned into amused and evil grin. The males eyes shone in madness and when he spoke, it sounded as the guy was making fun of Hiroshi.
"And I hoped I will get a fun enemy. Not a lame excuse of a Shinigami! Oh well, it looks like I have no choice in this matter. Hey you there!" He pointed his finger at his enemy "Better activate your Shikai now! Bankai too, if you have one! But I doubt about that as your readings are sad, if not the least! You can even have the first hit! You know, so your fans wouldn't be too upset." Nize snickered evilly. Something he never had done.

The appearance of the Septima Espada had also changed, him now looking as his Ressureccion, a form he disposed of long time ago. Pair of long horns went through the guys long and messy hair. The clothes were two black skulls on shoulders, each emitting red light from their eyes, black leather jacket, white shirt under it and black leather pants. On the black gloves he had a red cross on and his body was covered in many chains. A long, black staff was in his arms and long, black tail with a pointy arrowhead tip came from his tailbone. Another white skull could be seen somewhere between his legs. Black flame flickers time from time leaked from this individual and then set something in black flames. In that way one of pieces of rubble suddenly light up in black and white flames, as the stone quickly melted. Nize stared at it, smiling.
"He feared my flames! Despised them, not seeing that those were his own. Now he is strong enough for me to surface and if he doesn't accept me...Well, I will have a lot of fun!" It was obvious that this thing was speaking to himself. Turning again his attention to the Shinigamies side, the Arrancar put his hand at his ear and it looked as he would be listening to something far away.
"Oh, how great! We can start! The first strike is yours!"

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc] RDLUVBj
Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc] 82q86I3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc] Empty Re: Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc]

Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:05 pm
[adm]Since it has been over a week since the last post in this thread, I am issuing a warning for Teijo. If his character does not show up? Then he will be skipped and Nize will move on to round three.[/adm]

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc] Left_bar_bleue5/100Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:30 pm
The blaring sun slightly blinded him at first as he stared up into the sky. The hot and dry breeze brushed across his body blanketing him in a light layer of sand that he could nearly brush off the top of his Zanpakutō. His hands laid to his side as and he stood tall and confident awaiting his opponent. No matter the obstacle ahead his goals were straight forward. He didn't have anything as negligent as to "do his best" or to prove anything his goal was to get stronger by fighting each and every battle until he couldn't any longer. His defeat was going to be when he could not lift his blade any longer.

Out of no where a man appeared and it seemed to be irony that what he would face would be the age old enemy of the Shinigami. Though personally he found them all to just be poor souls who had been lost long ago. His opponents eyes were definitely filled with evil, but even worse in his opinion was his cocky and irritating attitude. He brushed Hiroshi off like a child and even though he wasn't going to be angry about it he knew that underestimating your opponent either way was a deadly choice and he'd have to make him pay for it. If he went in with any sort of rage he would die, so he would only do what was necessary and leave it all on the field of battle.

"If you want me to have first hit then that is what i'll have."

Hiroshi used his left hand to unsheathe his Zanpkatuo upside down and with a white fire lit on the engraved cross to the bottom of the hilt he slammed his opposite hand onto it and it engulfed the entirety of the blade.

"Protect all, Soudai!"

He then grabbed the hilt with his right hand and in mid air with a massive slash the fire was put out and what was shown was a longer circular hilt with a half an inch thick blade which was 8 inches wide and a little over 5 and a half feet long. Where the hilt and the blade met there was a lion biting into the blade. He swung the Zanpakutō with the tip pointing to his back right and held it with two hand as white fire produced by the Zanpakutō engulfed his entire body. With his stance ready he shot at Nix like a bullet out of a gun and with the momentum of the propulsion and the full force of the swing he brought it all down upon Nix's right shoulder
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc] Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:07 am

Artist: Titan Slayer - Song: Rise of the Saturn - Word Count: 494

And his enemy attack. He used the opportunity given and took no time in releasing his Shikai. With white flames being released the man dressed in black just couldn't hold his grin to turn into a wide, cocky smile. He had decided to make this battle as fun, as possible for him and maybe for the Shinigami...If the guy is the one to enjoy pain, that is. The man was almost to reach the Arrancar, their bodies would soon connect and the blade would soon strike Nize's shoulder.

Upon being hit by the mans heavy body, the frail body of Split didn't even move, his strength put together with Reishi strings he attached to himself holding the male in place. As for the shoulder which Hiroshies sword assaulted, it would hit black armor shoulder pad, formed from Reishi around in the air. It was strong enough to easily hold Advance strength attacks. Though, even if it would brake, the armor piece would absorb enough of the damage strength to allow the Arrancar own Hierro to hold the rest.

"My turn!" Said the male, as his black void eyes would burrow in Hiroshies, the man attempting to grab him quickly by the Shinigamies neck. Black and white flames would then start to walk across the two individual bodies, as both lid up in a tower of black and white energy. This energy was the very core of Nize, flames that feasted from spiritual energy and became bigger, as more they ate. The Arrancar would throw the male out from this pillar, but even then Hiro should be burning with these flames, as the guy was purely made from Reishi. He would find it very difficult to set them out, as each moment burning, they just became hotter and hotter, creating deeper and deeper damage. If connecting with the Shinigamies own fire, it would also being eaten, as it too was made from Reishi.

No matter if Nize's enemy avoided the attack, somehow set off the flames or just was still on fire, the Arrancar would appear above the guy and snap his finger, it was just for show, making dozens of black and white chains appear from midair and fire in the direction of Splits enemy. They came from all side, behind his back and so, each of them wrapping around the guy and binding him. They traveled in Advance speed and had strength to match. While alone these things wasn't too durable, together they were enough for him to be unable in moving. After that Nize extended his staff in direction of the male, releasing around 40 Balas in rapid speed. It wasn't even small part of what he was able to do, but now the guy was just relaxing, turning it into a torture for his enemy. Each Bala set the guy again into the flames mentioned before.
"I thought I will show you what's a true flame!" Something of a evil laugh escaped the creatures mouth.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc] RDLUVBj
Hiroshi VS Nize [Platinum Heart Arc] 82q86I3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:08 pm
[adm]Kay, since it has been over a week, I'm issuing a warning to this thread. If Hiroshi doesn't post? Then Nize will move on to the 3rd round. It's tiem to move on with this. He has until Friday the 14th to post.[/adm]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:06 pm
[adm]Alright, since it's been well over a week, I'm declaring NIZE the winner of this match and moving him on to the next match. He can determine the outcome of this battle and how it ended.[/adm]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum