Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue65150/100Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 12 Empty Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]

Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:37 pm
Frost quick question, no rush here. I'm in the middle of simple procedure here and now this kid is bleeding out on my table how do i stop this? No hurry man

|Death is but the first step in life|

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 12 ZfrGue8

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 12 EUuCTxy
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 12 Empty Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]

Sun May 01, 2016 2:53 am
Hey, Frost

I was wondering, could I maybe just create a fresh account on here? The name is go by now is the name of my character but to have it as the name of the account as well is sort of limiting in the long-run.

So I was hoping you would let me change my account username from "Bhairyuu" to this one: "Ryuu007". Also, the 6th circle reservation in Shadowfall for my character, I will most definitely come back to claim it.. You see, the reason I have been away is because I had a MAJOR setback happen to me because of a few things converging on me at the same time, one being my contracted Internet provider went down, my comp got fried since unfortunately I was using it during a lightning storm cuz I had a big project due the next day, and I got hit with a bad bout of flu that has been going around my university.

I am working on an interesting new danava concept and character, so I will post both apps when I am done with working out all the angles for them. I just wanted to give you a heads up on my activity since you were the one working with me on my character earlier.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun May 01, 2016 4:40 pm
Carter wrote:Frost quick question, no rush here. I'm in the middle of simple procedure here and now this kid is bleeding out on my table how do i stop this? No hurry man

Just kill yourself.

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 12 Emoji-Smiley-24

Bhairyuu wrote:Hey, Frost

I was wondering, could I maybe just create a fresh account on here? The name is go by now is the name of my character but to have it as the name of the account as well is sort of limiting in the long-run.

So I was hoping you would let me change my account username from "Bhairyuu" to this one: "Ryuu007". Also, the 6th circle reservation in Shadowfall for my character, I will most definitely come back to claim it.. You see, the reason I have been away is because I had a MAJOR setback happen to me because of a few things converging on me at the same time, one being my contracted Internet provider went down, my comp got fried since unfortunately I was using it during a lightning storm cuz I had a big project due the next day, and I got hit with a bad bout of flu that has been going around my university.

I am working on an interesting new danava concept and character, so I will post both apps when I am done with working out all the angles for them. I just wanted to give you a heads up on my activity since you were the one working with me on my character earlier.

1. Go for it @ making a new account
2. Sorry to hear about the whole thing with your internet. Hope it gets better.
3. Go for it @ making an ew concept and character.

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 12 WVMWLOu
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2016 7:03 am
@ Frost,

- The thing is how do I go about reclaiming that 6th circle position you gave me the invite for? I ask since as I said, I fully intend to become active again on this site once i have finished my character and power concept.

- yeah, it was horrible, I didnt have access to my comp and internet for quite a while...thankfully that's past now and I have both back, though not to full capacity yet. I am doing the best with what I have though, working on my new character and concept little by little offline.

-thanks for allowing me to do this, Frost. Much appreciated.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed May 11, 2016 9:54 pm
Bhairyuu wrote:@ Frost,

- The thing is how do I go about reclaiming that 6th circle position you gave me the invite for? I ask since as I said, I fully intend to become active again on this site once i have finished my character and power concept.

I already told you in my communication thread.

- yeah, it was horrible, I didnt have access to my comp and internet for quite a while...thankfully that's past now and I have both back, though not to full capacity yet. I am doing the best with what I have though, working on my new character and concept little by little offline.

Then I wish you luck in gaining your full capacity back.

-thanks for allowing me to do this, Frost. Much appreciated.

Aye. It's no problem.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 15, 2016 3:46 am
Thanks for the clarification, Frost.

on another note, I was looking at the Sueki race on here and it said that they are a sub-race of humans who have become something like demons. However it also says that they dont retain anything from the human or demon sides.

I presume that means they cant use the unique powers for both sides, but what about more traditional demonic abilities and powers like Za Koa and such? Do they have access to those at least?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2016 2:29 pm
Bhairyuu wrote:Thanks for the clarification, Frost.

on another note, I was looking at the Sueki race on here and it said that they are a sub-race of humans who have become something like demons. However it also says that they dont retain anything from the human or demon sides.

I presume that means they cant use the unique powers for both sides, but what about more traditional demonic abilities and powers like Za Koa and such? Do they have access to those at least?

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 12 V11D4Ou

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 22, 2016 3:39 am
wow, so even the generic powers are off limits, well alright then. Thanks for the clarification, Frost. That helped me out a lot.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 25, 2016 8:25 pm
Bhairyuu wrote:wow, so even the generic powers are off limits, well alright then. Thanks for the clarification, Frost. That helped me out a lot.

Yes. The Sueki are a different sub-race, so they don't gain anything from demons other than a mention. And it's no problem.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 28, 2016 4:56 pm
I am about 30% done with creating the powers for my character, so just a heads up for you so you dont think I have lost interest or something.

If you are okay with it, could you maybe make that simple profile graphic template for me sometime?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum