Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 3 Empty Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]

Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:09 pm
Bhairyuu wrote:nice, oh and as for his metal manipulation, can he focus on individual metals or does it have to be alloys specifically (like steel, electrum, and the like)?

Either/or

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 3 Empty Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]

Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:13 pm
okay then, i choose individual metals like silver, gold, iron, etc. btw, for the face claims list i made, do i have to link the pics in the list or do i just list the characters i used?

also for the origin powers he has, can i copy and past the relevant information from a wikia site? That would be more convenient since the wikia already gives nicely prepared definitions and descriptions of abilities. of course, i will limit the gravity part of his power some more to balance it out.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:47 pm
Bhairyuu wrote:okay then, i choose individual metals like silver, gold, iron, etc. btw, for the face claims list i made, do i have to link the pics in the list or do i just list the characters i used?

also for the origin powers he has, can i copy and past the relevant information from a wikia site? That would be more convenient since the wikia already gives nicely prepared definitions and descriptions of abilities. of course, i will limit the gravity part of his power some more to balance it out.

Just name the series they are from and follow the template format.

CLAIMING A FACE
Ichigo Kurosaki - Bleach - BPH Canons - Ichigo Kurosaki
Zangetsu - Bleach - BPH Canons - Ichigo Kurosaki [Zanpaktou]
Hollow Ichigo - Bleach - BPH Canons - Ichigo Kurosaki [Hollow]
Tensa Zangetsu - Bleach - BPH Canons - Ichigo Kurosaki [Above Bankai]
Link

-- That is what a claim should look like. The form is filled out; the last section also contains the character's name, and in case of ulterior fcs, what they are used for. Also, the link is seperate from the character's name, and is obviously placed in the bottom. This is a perfect Claim page look. Claiming a mask is about the same thing, but just contains a bit more data.

Also if you have more then one character claimed, just don't put the header, but keep everything under Claiming a face.

RESERVING A FACE
Rukia Kuchiki > Bleach > BPH Canons > Rukia Kuchiki

-- This is also a complete reserve. In the case you don't know your character's name, we do accept place holders.. but it's best to have a name set up. Reserving masks is about the same thing.

Eh, we'd rather you just write out your own powers. Unless it's citing sources or something like that. So I'd intermix some of that with your own writing to balance it out.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:38 pm
Ah got it. I will do that then. Thanks again for all your help during the past few hours, Frost. It made my job much easier. So I can maybe paraphrase what they have in the wiki about the powers and then add some of my own limitstions to make the description more unique. Sound okay?
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:45 pm
Alright I will write my own descriptions for my danava powers. I have a question the Atma Vatou is the equipment for danava demons right? Can I have my danava's. Atma Vatou channel his eternal partner?

Okay so I am working on my danava powers now but I wanted your advice on the gravity power. What are you willing and not willing to allow for this power? Knowing that would probably make my job easier.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:46 am
Bhairyuu wrote:Ah got it. I will do that then. Thanks again for all your help during the past few hours, Frost. It made my job much easier. So I can maybe paraphrase what they have in the wiki about the powers and then add some of my own limitstions to make the description more unique. Sound okay?

Glad to be of service then. And that's fine.

Bhairyuu wrote:Alright I will write my own descriptions for my danava powers. I have a question the Atma Vatou is the equipment for danava demons right? Can I have my danava's. Atma Vatou channel his eternal partner?

Okay so I am working on my danava powers now but I wanted your advice on the gravity power. What are you willing and not willing to allow for this power? Knowing that would probably make my job easier.

That's fine as well.

And as far as gravity powers go? I'd just make sure everything is balanced out with a cooldown, area range and so on with them. You'd have to explain to me what you are trying to do with the gravity power before I can say what I'd be willing or not willing to allow for this character.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:59 pm
Okay so how about I run the gravity abilities and techs I gave my character by you in this thread and you can give me your opinion on it? Would that work?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:12 pm
Bhairyuu wrote:Okay so how about I run the gravity abilities and techs I gave my character by you in this thread and you can give me your opinion on it? Would that work?

Yeah that would work perfectly. Start posting them here.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:48 pm
-Gravity
Gravity Abilities:
Bhairyuu's concept of gravity affords him the following abilities:
- Black Hole Creation:
Using his power over gravity, Bhairyuu can concentrate the gravitons of the environment around him to an immensely high level at a particular point in the space constituting that environment. This high concentration of gravitons then warps the fabric of the space at that point and leads to the formation of a black hole.

- Meteor summoning:
Using his power over gravity, Bhairyuu can project a directed beam of gravitons toward space and attract a medium sized meteor towards the opponent(s) and attack them with it.

- Gravity Elevation, Depression & Direction:
Bhairyuu can concentrate or disperse the gravitons of the environment in sections of that environment and in doing so, temporarily raise or lower the gravitational force of attraction in that particular section to cause various effects such as grounding flying opponents, crushing any weapons hurled at him by the opponent, etc. Conversely, by decreasing the gravitational force of attraction in a particular area, Bhairyuu can throw his opponents off-balance and distract them so he can attack them while their guard is down.

- Density Manipulation:
Bhairyuu can use his power over gravity to temporarily increase or decrease the density of either his own body or that of the opponent and even structures in the environment. He can temporarily increase the density of one part of his body to give greater impact to his attacks with that part of his body. Simultaneously, he can decrease density of some other structure in his opponent or any environmental obstacle to decrease the resistance to his attacks and thus inflict a greater amount of damage on the target.

- Gravity Construction Creation:
Bhairyuu can concentrate the gravitons in the environment around him to formulate various constructs such as weapons, golems, etc to aid him in his fights against his opponents. When the constructs are destroyed, the opponent can become trapped by the sudden wave of gravitons that escapes from the construct at the time of its destruction and thus Bhairyuu can attack his opponent while they are unable to resist him.

Gravity Techniques:
1. Black Hole Vortex:
In this technique, Bhairyuu creates a black hole of a certain size by concentrating the gravitons in the environment around him at any one point in the environment. He can then use the black hole offensively to suck in and crush his opponents or any missiles they throw at him into oblivion or he can use the black hole as a shield to absorb any attack thrown at him by his opponent.
Charge Time: 2 posts
Duration: 3 posts
Cool Down: 5 posts

2. Gravity Golem:
Using his ability to control gravitons, Bhairyuu can concentrate the gravitons into a 10 foot tall golem with the same physical stats that he has. He can then command the golem to defend his allies and attack his enemies as he sees fit in a given situation. When the golem is destroyed, the area within a 5 meter radius around the golem will have its gravitational force of attraction increase by 3 times the normal degree.
Charge Time: 1 post
Duration: 4 posts
Cool Down: 3 posts

3. Gravity Mine:

Bhairyuu concentrates the gravitons present in the environment into the palm of his hand and creates a landmine. He can then place the landmine anywhere on the field in order to trap the opponent. Once the opponent steps on the landmine, there will be a flash of light as the mine activates its ability. The mine will release a gravitational field with a 3 meter radius around the opponent with a strength that is three times that of the gravity of earth, trapping them there for the duration of this technique.

4. Gravity Aura:
Bhairyuu surrounds himself with a dense layer of gravitons creating an aura around himself. He can then attract any and all objects with a 3 meter radius from him towards himself and thus save his allies from his opponent's attacks. The aura will crush any solid objects it attracts to nothing.

5. Meteor Mayhem:

Bhairyuu creates a beam of gravitons around the opponent of a sufficiently high level and by doing so, he causes any meteors that are passing close to the earth at that point in time to enter the earth's atmosphere and fall upon the opponent(s).

Drawbacks:

- Bhairyuu can only manipulate the gravity fields and gravitons present in his environment. Therefore, if he were to be placed in an environment with no gravity, his power over gravity would be nullified.

- All the gravity techniques Bhairyuu uses require a high degree of focus. Therefore, Bhairyuu's speed is reduced to a negligible level for the duration of the technique. Furthermore, since each gravity technique require s such high focus, Bhairyuu cannot make any use of any of his other abilities while using his gravity abilities.

- When he increases or decreases the force of gravity in a given area, the gravity around himself increases or decreases in accord with the technique (i.e, if he were to increase the gravitational force of attraction in one target area, then the are immediately surrounding him will experience a decrease in the force of gravity affecting it; if he were to decrease the force of gravity acting on a given area

here's what i have so far, Frost. I hope it's not too bad.
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:32 pm
On another note, are there any limits to the number of techs I can have for my character? Also, how far can I take the description and powers of my character's eternal partner?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum