Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Wehret
Wehret
Starter Member

Questo The Hohl Empty Questo The Hohl

Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:30 pm
Race: Hohl Arqurero
Name: Questo Itamai
Height: 6"2
Restu Color: Red
Weight: 197 Age: 16
Face Claim: https://imgur.com/GepEJID
(Guessing I put back story here? I don't know, the other pages dident work, I hope his one does, only a couple did.)
How he became A Hohl Arquero: Soul Takeover
Back story: Born to a drunk abusive father, but a caring mother that swore he could change him, (the father) The mother was also a quincy (Yeah, I can change that) His mother trained him, Into his Older ages (Late 15.) When she suddenly disappeared, his father kicked him out of his house, enraged by the Lost of his mother and kicked out of his home, he became more aggressive, he got his Hair style during his time out, liking it but knowing many, many may hate it. due to his fathers habit, he hated Alchol and swore to never drink it, not even once. But also during this time, is when he became a Hohl, he also remained his job of Hunting hollows, but wondered what would happened if he used soul take on one, knowing it may his most stupid idea, but also thinking may give him more power, he hunted far and wide for a hollow to try it on, he found one he thought would work the best on, he did it, then became a Hohl, he got this Early 16, about 2 weeks after being kicked out, he still has it to this day, Unknown to what it might do, he never tried to remove it, he kind of WANTED something to happen, carving that power he wanted, since he allways did want more power! (Also I forgot to add but he use to Hunt Hollows for sport, why not rite?)
Eyes: Dark Brown.
Stronger Side: Quincy, since he really just got these Hohl stuff, no idea how to use it.
Any other stuff I forgot?
Wehret
Wehret
Starter Member

Questo The Hohl Empty Re: Questo The Hohl

Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:32 pm
Not used, go to the bottom one, that I wrote.

Last edited by Wehret on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Questo The Hohl Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Questo The Hohl Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:47 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [o]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [o]
  • History is of appropriate length [o]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [o]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [o]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [o]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [o]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: N/A
  • Mental Deduction: N/A
  • Pain Endurance: N/A
  • Focus: N/A

Comments/Notes: Alright darling, everything above with a o is what you are missing. You do have a good idea of what you are trying to go for, and unlike most sites we put our powers in with the character profile. Instead of going through everything I'll send you an application of the race that you wanted and then you can follow it. It's the perfect guideline for making a character, very straight forward.

This is what the template looks like:
Questo The Hohl Image3705

Questo The Hohl Image3706-1

- Name: (What is your characters name? First and last name, middle names are fine if you want)
- Titles: (Does your character have any sort of special title rank, nickname or alias?)
- Age Of Death: (When did your character die?)
- Appearance Age: (How Old Do They Look?)
- Affiliation/Rank: (What Group are they apart of or are they rouge?)

- Appearance Description: (Please Put 1-2 Paragraph's on your character appearance.)

- Appearance Picture: (If you have one, link a picture of your character.)

Questo The Hohl Image3709-1

- Personality: (How does your character act? Think of the different types of traits that make your character who they are and write 1-2 paragraph's at least in this section for it.)

- Likes: (This is self explanatory. What does your character like?)

- Dislikes: (This is self explanatory. What does your character dislike?)

Questo The Hohl Image3707-1

[Click here for information about Xeno Hollow]

- Hollow type: (What type of Hollow is your character? Is it a Lesser Familiar, Gillian, Adjuchas, Vasto lorde or Xeno Hollow? Remember, you cannot start off as Vasto Lorde without special permission)

- Hollow Power: (Most Hollow's have some kind of nifty powers. State the list of powers your Hollow has.)

- Weapons: (Does your Arrancar have any sort of special weapon on them? If so, state it here.)

Questo The Hohl Image3710-1

- Background: (This is a rather important aspect of your hollow's application. It describes who they were in the previous life, how they became a hollow, their training and etc. So please be specific in this part of your characters profile and be sure to have at least 2-4 paragraph's.)

Questo The Hohl Image3711-1

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Acid Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Garganta : Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Cero/Bala: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Regeneration: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Questo The Hohl Image3708-1

- Roleplay Sample: (Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample)

Here is the code, just click the button that says "click for copying code" and cntrl-c and you'll have the same code.

Code:
<blockquote>[font=calibri][color=#212121][center][img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/New%20Frost%20Graphics/Image3705.png[/img][/center]

[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/New%20Frost%20Graphics/Image3706-1.jpg[/img]

[b]- Name:[/b] (What is your characters name? First and last name, middle names are fine if you want)
[b]- Titles:[/b] (Does your character have any sort of special title rank, nickname or alias?)
[b]- Gender:[/b] (Male or female)
[b]- Age Of Death:[/b] (When did your character die?)
[b]- Appearance Age:[/b] (How Old Do They Look?)
[b]- Age:[/b] (What is their REAL age?)
[b]- Affiliation/Rank:[/b] (What Group are they apart of or are they rouge?)

[b]- Appearance Description:[/b] (Please Put 1-2 Paragraph's on your character appearance.)

[b]- Appearance Picture:[/b] (If you have one, link a picture of your character.)

[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/New%20Frost%20Graphics/Image3709-1.jpg[/img]

[b]- Personality:[/b] (How does your character act? Think of the different types of traits that make your character who they are and write 1-2 paragraph's at least in this section for it.)

[b]- Likes:[/b] (This is self explanatory. What does your character like?)

[b]- Dislikes:[/b] (This is self explanatory. What does your character dislike?)

[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/New%20Frost%20Graphics/Image3707-1.jpg[/img]

[url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t2978-xeno-hollow][Click here for information about Xeno Hollow][/url]

[b]- Hollow type:[/b] (What type of Hollow is your character? Is it a Lesser Familiar, Gillian, Adjuchas, Vasto lorde or Xeno Hollow? Remember, you cannot start off as Vasto Lorde without special permission)

[b]- Hollow Power:[/b] (Most Hollow's have some kind of nifty powers. State the list of powers your Hollow has.)

[b]- Weapons:[/b] (Does your Arrancar have any sort of special weapon on them? If so, state it here.)

[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/New%20Frost%20Graphics/Image3710-1.jpg[/img]

[b]- Background:[/b] (This is a rather important aspect of your hollow's application. It describes who they were in the previous life, how they became a hollow, their training and etc. So please be specific in this part of your characters profile and be sure to have at least 2-4 paragraph's.)

[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/New%20Frost%20Graphics/Image3711-1.jpg[/img]

[b][u]General Skills[/u][/b]
[list][*][b]Durability:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]General Speed:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Strength:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Weapon Skill:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[/list]

[b][u]Racial Skills[/u][/b]
[list][*][b]Acid Skill:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Garganta :[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Cero/Bala:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[*][b]Regeneration:[/b] Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
[/list]

[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/New%20Frost%20Graphics/Image3708-1.jpg[/img]

[b]- Roleplay Sample:[/b] (Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample)[/color][/font]
</blockquote>

If you go to the top on the right hand side of your app there will be an edit button, you can edit it from there. ^^ Good job on your first try though, you did a pretty good job without any guide.
Tier: N/A

Questo The Hohl Image
Wehret
Wehret
Starter Member

Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:10 pm
(Just doing the things that I missed, if that's ok?) Gender: Male. Personaility: Loud, angry, sarcastic, annoying, Serious (When he wants to) Power Hungry (Not really the evil kind, not world domination or anything.) Now! The sample! "Are you sure you wanna go through with this? I could just fire my bow, and your dead." "Fine then! lets begin then shall we?!" *He would draw His Red Restu Quincy Bow And Fire 3 Arrows in quick suprission* "Go die.......you little a...." *He would fall down being knocked out with ounds all over him* (Now....le other things!) Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

•General Speed: Adept

•Strength: Adept

•Weapon Skill: Advanced
(Reasons why his starts Are all kind of set up lik dis)
Since his training with his mother mostly was balanced, she allways wanted to do Weapon skill just in case her little boi got attacked, since she allways thought that would be his best bet to live, he allways worked on it, making it Advanced, also the others is just from normal traning, with his mother and Doing some crimes, trouble things.) Now to add more to history! (dis is gonna be spread out... a lot) His training with his mother started at the young age of 5, he really dident learn anything that was important, but after all those years, would of made a effect, he father use to beat him, his mother allways wanted to change his father, they often argued, he got kicked down stairs, punched even whacked by a bat by his father, he barly ever had good moments with his father, going close to none. (Pretty sure the other one was 3, so yeah, 4.) Now Moves! Cero/Bala: Beginner, he barly uses them and has no idea how to trigger them qq.
Wehret
Wehret
Starter Member

Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm
(More things I forgot.) Appearance Description: Has a Black Punk Mohawk, About Medium Build, 6"1, Some tats on his Neck and Arms, Black desgins really, (Hard to come up with things here) His Mohawk is about 5 Inces Tall and 3 Inces Wide.) His teeth are pretty clean, He smells kind of like Blood mixed with Chains, with A bit of cherry mixed in. He has Incredible eye sight, and Good hearing. (I cant come up with any more, also Im skipping it.) Likes: Heavy Metal, Power, Mohawks, Skulls. Dislikes: Vegees, Hipsters, Love songs, Presidents, "Fake" People. (Also I forgot DuriabilitY)
Duraibility: Adept (Like every thing else.)
How old he looks: He looks about 18-20ish?

Wehret
Wehret
Starter Member

Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:24 pm
And then I realized I could edit, qq.
Wehret
Wehret
Starter Member

Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:29 pm
Not being used, one at bottom is being used more.

Last edited by Wehret on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Questo The Hohl Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Questo The Hohl Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:37 pm
As you already have come to understand, it needs to be in one, cohesive form in the first post. You'll then edit in any changes we may or may not need of you. Some things based on what you've written though.

You do not get to set your skills. The skills you receive are dependent upon the tier that is given from the staff member checking the app, which will henceforth be myself. It is from that tier that you determine what skills you are allotted and then is when you can customize them to what you want within that tier.
Wehret
Wehret
Starter Member

Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:40 pm
Oh, Ima just Copy and paste all of dem, then change them, then mak em one.
Wehret
Wehret
Starter Member

Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:45 pm

Race: Hohl Arqurero
Name: Questo Itamai
Height: 6"2
Restu Color: Red
Weight: 197 Age: 16
Face Claim: https://imgur.com/GepEJID
(Guessing I put back story here? I don't know, the other pages dident work, I hope his one does, only a couple did.)
How he became A Hohl Arquero: Soul Takeover
Back story: Born to a drunk abusive father, but a caring mother that swore he could change him, (the father) The mother was also a quincy (Yeah, I can change that) His mother trained him, Into his Older ages (Late 15.) When she suddenly disappeared, his father kicked him out of his house, enraged by the Lost of his mother and kicked out of his home, he became more aggressive, he got his Hair style during his time out, liking it but knowing many, many may hate it. due to his fathers habit, he hated Alchol and swore to never drink it, not even once. But also during this time, is when he became a Hohl, he also remained his job of Hunting hollows, but wondered what would happened if he used soul take on one, knowing it may his most stupid idea, but also thinking may give him more power, he hunted far and wide for a hollow to try it on, he found one he thought would work the best on, he did it, then became a Hohl, he got this Early 16, about 2 weeks after being kicked out, he still has it to this day, Unknown to what it might do, he never tried to remove it, he kind of WANTED something to happen, carving that power he wanted, since he allways did want more power! (Also I forgot to add but he use to Hunt Hollows for sport, why not rite?)
Eyes: Dark Brown.
Stronger Side: Quincy, since he really just got these Hohl stuff, no idea how to use it.
Any other stuff I forgot?

Also, he was a troubled teen, just asking that, a real big trouble maker, also I know I forgot stuff, I allways do.

-Gender: Male. Personaility: Loud, angry, sarcastic, annoying, Serious (When he wants to) Power Hungry (Not really the evil kind, not world domination or anything.) Now! The sample! "Are you sure you wanna go through with this? I could just fire my bow, and your dead." "Fine then! lets begin then shall we?!" *He would draw His Red Restu Quincy Bow And Fire 3 Arrows in quick suprission* "Go die.......you little a...." *He would fall down being knocked out with ounds all over him* (Now....le other things!) Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

(Reasons why his starts Are all kind of set up lik dis)
Since his training with his mother mostly was balanced, she allways wanted to do Weapon skill just in case her little boi got attacked, since she allways thought that would be his best bet to live, he allways worked on it, making it Advanced, also the others is just from normal traning, with his mother and Doing some crimes, trouble things.) Now to add more to history! (dis is gonna be spread out... a lot) His training with his mother started at the young age of 5, he really dident learn anything that was important, but after all those years, would of made a effect, he father use to beat him, his mother allways wanted to change his father, they often argued, he got kicked down stairs, punched even whacked by a bat by his father, he barly ever had good moments with his father, going close to none. (Pretty sure the other one was 3, so yeah, 4.) Now Moves! Cero/Bala: Beginner, he barly uses them and has no idea how to trigger them qq.

Appearance Description: Has a Black Punk Mohawk, About Medium Build, 6"1, Some tats on his Neck and Arms, Black desgins really, (Hard to come up with things here) His Mohawk is about 5 Inces Tall and 3 Inces Wide.) His teeth are pretty clean, He smells kind of like Blood mixed with Chains, with A bit of cherry mixed in. He has Incredible eye sight, and Good hearing. (I cant come up with any more, also Im skipping it.) Likes: Heavy Metal, Power, Mohawks, Skulls. Dislikes: Vegees, Hipsters, Love songs, Presidents, "Fake" People. (Also I forgot DuriabilitY)
Duraibility: Adept (Like every thing else.)
How old he looks: He looks about 18-20ish?

) Age Of Death: (If u mean the hollow since hes a Quincy/ Hollow) 2155.
Type of Hollow: (If you still mean the one he got his Powers from.) Vasto Lorde if Possible, just tell me to change it if I cant.
Hollow: All of these will be decided if I can be a vasto or not, cant really decide these into that happens.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum