Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Questo The Hohl - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Questo The Hohl - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Questo The Hohl - Page 2 Empty Re: Questo The Hohl

Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:03 am
Please follow the template that Salix copy and pasted for you to use.
Wehret
Wehret
Starter Member

Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:19 am
Name: Questo Itami
- Titles: Questo The Punk
- Age Of Death: (Im a Hohl, not sure if this counts?)
- Appearance Age: 18-20ish
- Affiliation/Rank: None.

- Appearance Description: Black Punk Mohawk, about 6"2. His build is A More Muscular, He has some Black tats on his Arms going up to his neck, his Mohawk is about 6 Inces Tall and 2 Wide.

- Appearance Picture: https://imgur.com/GepEJID

- Personality: He mostly acts sarcastic, brutal, and honest when hes calm, he often talks about how he hates upper powers, how the under people get being effected by there mistakes. When he gets mad, he is mostly chill with it, he just calms down, when he gets really mad? He goes out of control crazy and just attacks the person. When hes happy? He might just grin, see jolly and just talk a bit more happier in his tone. He is straight edged. He will never do drugs since what his father did. Also, he wont smoke since what his father did.
- Likes: Metal, Fights, Mohawks, Skulls, Blood and gore (Some times)

- Dislikes: He dislikes, Hippies, Vegges, Higher powers like presidents etc, Hipsters, and not "Real" People.

- Hollow type: )He is a Hohl.

- Hollow Power: Well, his gift is also a weakness, His Hollow abilities makes His Quincy powers better And it goes the same way, But right now he dosent know that much ABOUT his hollows powers, but when he does control them, They are More Presige, etc.

- Weapons: Red Quincy Bow, And Red Quincy Great sword.

- Background: Born to a drunk abusive father, but a caring mother that swore he could change him, (the father) The mother was also a quincy (Yeah, I can change that) His mother trained him, Into his Older ages (Late 15.) When she suddenly disappeared, his father kicked him out of his house, enraged by the Lost of his mother and kicked out of his home, he became more aggressive, he got his Hair style during his time out, liking it but knowing many, many may hate it. due to his fathers habit, he hated Alchol and swore to never drink it, not even once. But also during this time, is when he became a Hohl, he also remained his job of Hunting hollows, but wondered what would happened if he used soul take on one, knowing it may his most stupid idea, but also thinking may give him more power, he hunted far and wide for a hollow to try it on, he found one he thought would work the best on, he did it, then became a Hohl, he got this Early 16, about 2 weeks after being kicked out, he still has it to this day, Unknown to what it might do, he never tried to remove it, he kind of WANTED something to happen, carving that power he wanted, since he allways did want more power! (Also I forgot to add but he use to Hunt Hollows for sport, why not rite?)Since his training with his mother mostly was balanced, she allways wanted to do Weapon skill just in case her little boi got attacked, since she allways thought that would be his best bet to live, he allways worked on it, making it Advanced, also the others is just from normal traning, with his mother and Doing some crimes, trouble things.) Now to add more to history! (dis is gonna be spread out... a lot) His training with his mother started at the young age of 5, he really dident learn anything that was important, but after all those years, would of made a effect, he father use to beat him, his mother allways wanted to change his father, they often argued, he got kicked down stairs, punched even whacked by a bat by his father, he barly) *Also I forgot to add this* Eye Color: Dark Brown.

- Roleplay Sample: "Psshh, you call that fighting idiot? My grand ma could fight better then you!" "Oh..shut your mouth your piece of thrash!" *He would fire a arrow Into The Hollows Shoulder, a Charged shot* "Ohh...if you wanted to die, you could of asked!" "Ohh...you little son of a bi.." *He would fall knocked out*
(Could add more if you want.)

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Questo The Hohl - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Questo The Hohl - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:33 am
Ok

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13059-misa-harribel-approved-1-1-0-5

Click on that link. Your app does not have to be to this quality, but this is, in general, the kind of quality we are looking for from apps in addition to this character being a Hohl Arquerro. THIS is what you should be aspiring to and I do not necessarily mean the graphics but the content needs to be way, way better. I could go through with the actual check, but this app would be unfinished and even if we did dredge it to finished territory, the quality is going to leave your character at an incredibly low tier. I'm going to need a lot more work put in to this.
Wehret
Wehret
Starter Member

Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:48 am
I want my character to look that and act like that, but ok then, Ill just waste more of my time and write ANOTHER ONE.Name: Questo Itami
- Titles: Questo The Punk
- Age Of Death: (Im a Hohl, not sure if this counts?)
- Appearance Age: 18-20ish
- Affiliation/Rank: None.

- Appearance Description: Black Punk Mohawk, about 6"2. His build is A More Muscular, He has some Black tats on his Arms going up to his neck, his Mohawk is about 6 Inces Tall and 2 Wide, his eyes are a dark shade of brown, He has pretty good eye sght and pretty good ears to.

- Appearance Picture: https://imgur.com/GepEJID

- Personality: He mostly acts sarcastic, brutal, and honest when hes calm, he often talks about how he hates upper powers, how the under people get being effected by there mistakes. When he gets mad, he is mostly chill with it, he just calms down, when he gets really mad? He goes out of control crazy and just attacks the person. When hes happy? He might just grin, see jolly and just talk a bit more happier in his tone. He is straight edged. He will never do drugs since what his father did. Also, he wont smoke since what his father did, he acts like he is gonna kill some people some times, just because he had a bad day or just moody, he does not get in these moods a lot, but when he does, he will insult people for mostly no reason at all expect he felt like doing it, so he wanted to do it, he mostly just does what he wants.
- Likes: Metal, Fights, Mohawks, Skulls, Blood and gore (Some times) but he has a soft heart for Sad movies, sad music etc, but he really does not show it, a lot, but he mostly hides it to into his realy really close friends, but he does like sad films, some times even love films, but hates the music.

- Dislikes: He dislikes, Hippies, Vegges, Higher powers like presidents etc, Hipsters, and not "Real" People, He hates these all for more then one reason, but most of them are just because the ruin his "perfect" Idea of a good place, he would not kill one of them (well maybe the president or high ranking) But he also hates drunks, drug dealers, etc and might even kill them without reason, just because what they did, he also HATES school with a burning passion, he feels like its a waste of time when people would be doing better things with there life.
_ also he is very very harsh To people who he hates.________________________________

- Hollow type: )He is a Hohl.

- Hollow Power: His hollow side, when it gets control of him, it knows what to do! It makes him a Better fighter and better in overall every thing, but only in some moments when it takes control of him, but he often lets him do it, and has some easiness is breaking out of it.

- Weapons: Red Quincy Bow, And Red Quincy Great sword, Brace Knuckles.

- Background: Born to a drunk abusive father, but a caring mother that swore he could change him, (the father) The mother was also a quincy (Yeah, I can change that) His mother trained him, Into his Older ages (Late 15.) When she suddenly disappeared, his father kicked him out of his house, enraged by the Lost of his mother and kicked out of his home, he became more aggressive, he got his Hair style during his time out, liking it but knowing many, many may hate it. due to his fathers habit, he hated Alchol and swore to never drink it, not even once. But also during this time, is when he became a Hohl, he also remained his job of Hunting hollows, but wondered what would happened if he used soul take on one, knowing it may his most stupid idea, but also thinking may give him more power, he hunted far and wide for a hollow to try it on, he found one he thought would work the best on, he did it, then became a Hohl, he got this Early 16, about 2 weeks after being kicked out, he still has it to this day, Unknown to what it might do, he never tried to remove it, he kind of WANTED something to happen, carving that power he wanted, since he allways did want more power! (Also I forgot to add but he use to Hunt Hollows for sport, why not rite?)Since his training with his mother mostly was balanced, she allways wanted to do Weapon skill just in case her little boi got attacked, since she allways thought that would be his best bet to live, he allways worked on it, making it Advanced, also the others is just from normal traning, with his mother and Doing some crimes, trouble things.) Now to add more to history! (dis is gonna be spread out... a lot) His training with his mother started at the young age of 5, he really dident learn anything that was important, but after all those years, would of made a effect, he father use to beat him, his mother allways wanted to change his father, they often argued, he got kicked down stairs, punched even whacked by a bat by his father, he barly) while in child hood, he allways did crimes, he robbed places, but he allways really had a soft spot for animals all his wife, and other people dealing the same problem, he is mostly a friend to those in need, even doing damastic things just to make them feel better, he has a Tough attuide, but a soft heart when it comes to some things, he once spent 2 Weeks just to get a kid that's having issues find peace with a bully, which he kicked, a lot.

Special Moves! (I guess since urs had them, these are some he cant even use right now, but ideas about!)
Cero Explosion Arrow. (He mixs The Power of a Cero, and a arrow then fires it and who it hits Will fire a wide cero in that direction.)
Cero Arrow Rain, (Fires Many Ceros Into the Air, then lets them Land Firing A Barrace of Cero Explosions in a area or Areas, about 6.)
Other Quincy ETC Moves I forgot the names of, (I forgot most of them, but the basics.)
Outburst Bala, he makes a Giant Bala then he fires A Charged Arrow inside of it, sending it flying at the one he wants it to hit. then it would Explode doing more damage and bigger size then a Bala, but a fater speed And higher area of effect.)
Higher Restu/ Spirtual Pressure: (Since that person added it, why not?) He started with a above average since is training started since how much and since birth. (Yes, I know, I most likely need to add more but I have other things to do in dis day.)

- Roleplay Sample: "Psshh, you call that fighting idiot? My grand ma could fight better then you!" "Oh..shut your mouth your piece of thrash!" *He would fire a arrow Into The Hollows Shoulder, a Charged shot* "Ohh...if you wanted to die, you could of asked!" "Ohh...you little son of a bi.." *He would fall knocked out*
(Could add more if you want.) "Just, be gentle ok? You don't wanna die" "Shh, cant you see him? Im breakin you out!"

Last edited by Wehret on Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Wehret
Wehret
Starter Member

Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:51 am
Im still editing the other one.
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:56 am

Yes, you will continue to write new ones because you refuse to follow simple directions and might just simply not have the cognitive capacity to handle such menial tasks such as copy and paste.

I'm denying this app on those grounds and moving it to Archives.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum