Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Party Prep: Escape from the Forest! Get us the hell outta here! Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000Party Prep: Escape from the Forest! Get us the hell outta here! Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Party Prep: Escape from the Forest! Get us the hell outta here! Empty Party Prep: Escape from the Forest! Get us the hell outta here!

Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:38 pm

Artist: Draper - Song: Aspire - Word Count: 322

Lydia decided that, after finally having arrived back in Karakura after the long ordeal with Yuel and Ash, she would spend the remainder of the day relaxing. What better way to do that than to wander a forest, alone, and without any weaponry other than her newly replaced GHOST-CV? Although, to be fair, she didn't expect to meet anyone else today, given the cast of characters she'd just met earlier.

With that said, she strolled forward-- or rather, wandered aimlessly-- through the forest, observing the trees, and the sunlight, and the nature, and the plants, and the-- who the fuck was she kidding! She wanted out of here! The GHOST they gave her wasn't charged! She ended up having to pull over nearby just to charge it! Then, as if by some freak accident, a car cam swerving in her direction, forcing her to leap over onto a steep ass hill, then plummet all the way down into this forest! There were red autumn leaves in her green hair, making her look somewhat like a Christmas tree. Thick brown mud covered her body all over. Seriously, fuck nature.

What she was looking for was an escape. Well, more accurately, someone who could guide her out of this horrible place and back to civilization! She couldn't get sunlight to charge her GHOST with all the trees overhead, and she couldn't get to sunlight without some form of point of relation... What a predicament to be in. This was also not to mention that the sun would soon be setting over the Karakura skies, leaving her to walk, on foot, the rest of the way to her house. This would be difficult.

Just then, in the distance, Lydia saw what she believed to be snow at first, but then quickly identified as a human. White hair? Where have I seen this before... Lydia thought to herself, mentally cringing at even the thought of that man.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by JWC on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Party Prep: Escape from the Forest! Get us the hell outta here! Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Resident Skeleton

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Party Prep: Escape from the Forest! Get us the hell outta here! Left_bar_bleue33000/10000Party Prep: Escape from the Forest! Get us the hell outta here! Empty_bar_bleue  (33000/10000)
Tiers:

Party Prep: Escape from the Forest! Get us the hell outta here! Empty Re: Party Prep: Escape from the Forest! Get us the hell outta here!

Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:57 pm
The forest was rather dark for the time of day. The trees loomed forward, as if to swallow any traveler who dared to pass through it. The underbrush in this particular part of the woods was thorny and rude, lashing out at whoever came near. The roots underfoot sneaked about, hiding their crevices, waiting patiently to trip the silver-haired Quincy who defied the mood of the trees.

She had long since outgrown the childish games of the woodland, having spent the better part of her life within its confines. Although she didn't know the particular nuances of this particular smattering of trees, Jessica knew the rules behind it. They were rather simple: Keep an eye where you're going, break a twig once in a while to leave a trail (if you're a novice,) and the most important: raise your damn legs high. She'd learned the last one the hard way. Let's just say a bruised eye is a helluva less pleasant than you give credit.

The animals were quiet for the day, too. There were calls of birds from time to time, and she saw a doe with its offspring once, but other than that, it was empty. A light rain began to fall, giving the trees noise that it'd been lacking. It brought cool relief that the muggy day had demanded.

She raised her head and looked up at the sky, staring for a moment in confusion, before turning back around and glancing through the grove she was loitering in for the past hour. There was nothing, nothing, nothing, a human, nothing-- wait, a human? Here? Her head snaps back to the being, studying her. Green hair to her white, an orange jacket to her own. The pants were similar only in the color, Jessica's black jeans to Lydia's own what, socks?

She squints at the human, before opening her eyes again and approaches with a wave. The way she moved was in a way with inhuman grace, as though she wasn't a child of the world, but one of the woodland realm. But it was a combination of incredible enhancement of speed, the overall enhancement of super speed, which was an ability she'd spent a rather long time to obtain.

Aye, instead of walking, to an unobserving eye, it seemed more like flying. When she actually arrived, properly, she stood about twelve feet away, watching the girl. She raises another hand in a short wave, then takes a step forward. "Hello, there. What are you up to?"
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Party Prep: Escape from the Forest! Get us the hell outta here! Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000Party Prep: Escape from the Forest! Get us the hell outta here! Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Party Prep: Escape from the Forest! Get us the hell outta here! Empty Re: Party Prep: Escape from the Forest! Get us the hell outta here!

Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:25 am

Artist: The Cosmic BangerZ - Song: Rain N Something - Word Count: 452

Lydia stared blankly at the woman before her. No sooner than she spotted her did it begin to rain. Just her fucking luck. Covered in mud, and now she was about to be soaking wet. Her day was just going good, and now, not so much. As the girl appeared to float her way toward Lydia, she stepped back in shock. Although supernatural occurrances like this were rare, given the type of folks she attracted. Lydia might even argue herself that she attracted the wrong sort of people. But, honestly, she didn't know where she'd be without people like Eva or Nix in her life.

As she was greeted, something within her snapped. Speaking of Eva, here she was.

Lydia's figure, to the onlooker, would appear to change rather quickly. The first to change would be her bust, shrinking ever so slightly, and as her nanites detected a change in her genetic makeup, her outfit would change from the dirty rags that Lydia usually wore into more elegant black and white dress, her hair growing to reach partway down her back as her goggles also changed into a purple headband-- the only color on her.

Opening her eyes, Eva looked over the woman in front of her. She looked to be a few years younger than Eva, although this was not always the case. "Whoo,man!" Eva exclaimed, stretching her arms and legs out fully, as she made her way over to the woman. "I guess I awoke at a bad time!" Eva chuckled to herself, eyeing her suspiciously. "What are we up to? No no no, what are you up to?" Eva asked teasingly, attempting to gently poke the woman's face. "I'm Eva. The girl you saw before is Lydia. She'll be kickin' back for a while while I call the shots." Eva said pressing one thumb to her chest as her other hand pressed onto her hip. "And the first order of business..." Eva started, her knees buckling as she fell to the floor, reaching one hand up in a pitiful attempt at grasping the woman's hand. "Is getting us the hell outta here!" She said loudly, standing back up to her feet. Looking around, all she saw were trees trees, and, you guessed it... more trees. "You wouldn't happen to know a way to get outta this forest would you?" Eva made a motion like she was shrugging, then looked the woman straight in her eyes.

Regardless of her answer-- to the point of not even letting her finish, Eva would still reach to grab both her hands and bring them up to chest level. "Great! I knew you could do it! Let's get outta here!" she said with a smile, hoping she wasn't being too pushy for this stranger.

Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Resident Skeleton

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Party Prep: Escape from the Forest! Get us the hell outta here! Left_bar_bleue33000/10000Party Prep: Escape from the Forest! Get us the hell outta here! Empty_bar_bleue  (33000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:16 am
Jessica watched Lydira's tranformation into Eva, taking a step back in surprise, Jessica's face momentarily scrunching up to reflect that. She watched in bemusement as the woman approached, explaining how she had apparently turned into another person and that the old person would be taking a break for a while.

Jessica takes another step back, though, when the woman arrives and tries to get all up close to her face. She listens, more disinterested than anything, while studying the close gap between the two beings. Jessica clears her throat, "What am I doing? I asked you first, but in the interest of time, I'm going to answer: Wandering. Aimlessly."

Which brought them both to the next notion. "I was fine in here for a couple more hours, honestly," she says, glancing behind her then back to the Ziamachi.
"So what was that transformation?" she says, taking a step off to the side then studying the path she took in more detail. Although it seemed, rather oddly, to have disappeared. Where a footprint ought to have been, there was nothing but nature. She had remembered breaking a twig, but the tree itself seemed different.

Jessica turns back to Eva, with narrowed eyes. "If you wanted to get out of here, I'm afraid I can't oblige for the amount of time it takes for us to find a path and leave. Since... I'm lost. Sorry about that, dear."

She shrugs. "Not like I haven't been lost before. That's not what I mean at all. I've been lost plenty of times, all it takes is finding where you lost yourself. Which... shouldn't be so hard for me. When you wanna set off, I'll lead the way, I guess."
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:10 am

Artist: The Cosmic BangerZ - Song: Rain N Something (Eva's Theme) - Word Count: CBA

"Well, we're actually trying to get to the store for a party that Didi set up, but as you can see, we're bit of a far cry out from the store!" Eva looked up towards the rain. It was evident this would be difficult, especially considering they had no umbrellas. "Tell you what! You help us out of this forest, and we'll let you join us for the party!" Eva exclaimed, not at all put off by the woman's evident antisocial nature. "And if you're worried about being surrounded by strangers, don't be! We kinda all just met today. And of course, Didi can always use more friends!" She leaned in to whisper in the woman's ear. "She's lonely cause her boyfriend is out on business. Help me out?

Lydia was appalled at what Eva just told this stranger, even going so far as to take back her body by force, her outfit and appearance returning to how it was, well, without the dirt. "He's not my boyfriend!" Lydia exclaimed loudly in the woman's ear. Realizing what she had done, she stepped back, bowing apologetically, her face turning bright red.

This redness faded into a calm as Eva gently nudged Lydia out of control. "I think that about speaks for itself." She said sarcastically, with a wink to the woman who was now quite a few feet away from her. Motioning for the woman to lead the way, she would follow her, cautiously watching her step so as to avoid the occasional bear trap. Lydia had sacrificed one of her limbs already, she didn't need any bionic legs to boot. "So I take it you come here often? You seem... I dunno, at peace here in nature. You don't like people or something?" Eva mused. She couldn't quite place it, but she felt that was the case with this woman. After all, why else would anyone come all the way out here to the forests? But to be quite honest, Eva didn't quite like people either. It wasn't that she had any unnecessary fears or worries... she simply had dealt with one too many. Always leading to a fight. Despite this, it was because of Lydia's innate purity of heart that Eva dealt with it. Friendship was a powerful thing, and when you share memories with someone, it becomes hard not to like them. Although, Eva was still concerned that the girl might have received her memories as well.. Food for thought some other time. Right now, she wanted to get out of this stuffy humid forest, and back to the lulls of civilization.

"Ahh, now that I notice, I might just be good for another hour myself, if the party weren't starting soon.. Who knows! Maybe we can come back out here, the two of us gals and have a good hard drink, just the two of us!" Eva exclaimed excitedly. It had been quite some time since she'd had a drinking buddy, what with the absence of Nix recently. No use cryin' over spilled milk, she supposed.

The rain's gentle dropping over the tops of the trees was actually kinda relaxing-- to Eva anyway.

Party Prep: Escape from the Forest! Get us the hell outta here! Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Resident Skeleton

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:36 pm
Jessica takes a step back from the Ziamachi at her outburst, staring at her with confusion in her eyes. She glances back to the path, then to Eva, then continued moving with a slight shake of her head. She waits for a couple of seconds before turning back, and while still walking, says, "This might sound edgy or something, but I'm not looking for any friends. No offense, but you're not my type."

With a smile, she turns back to the path, and sidesteps a tree. She continues, fair face smirking, "But that doesn't mean we can't hang out sometime, I guess. I'm just not into alcohol."

The path split up ahead, Jessica saw. There were two routes, one to the west, and the other to the east. It wasn't the way she had come, even though she turned around and tried to backtrack. There weren't any real distinctions between the two, except in the way that the forest looked, but that wasn't a real indication of anything.

She turns back to Eva, then shrugs. "Flip a coin?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum